It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A aging philosopher/engineering student/wild idealist looking for a place to happen. So many debates, so many teachers, so many pupils. Life can truly be grand.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi I too own dogs and just enjoyed reading about them. I have many animals and love all but dogs are the best. I am 54 years old and read what ever I find on the internet. I found this sities and ejoy reading and think I can help with some of you members problems though posting replies.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Presently employed with a government agency.

Former US Army Special Operations member.

Academic credentials in Health Science (AA) and in Criminal Justice (BA).

Interests include: Ancient Civilizations, Astronomy, Atlantis, Current Events, Electronica, Egyptology, Fantasy Fiction, Law, Lemuria, Medicine, Mythology, Politics, Writing.

Learning is lifelong endeavor. I hope to contribute towards the free exchange of ideas and provide critical analysis.

link   
Revelations 3:7

link   
Newbie inerested in the opinions of others sharing similar interests

link   
I am begining to wonder if it is true that if we change ourself for the better we will eventually see positive changes taking place in the world. I am joining this group because of the discussion about the film "The Wizard of Oz" and maybe some interest in the synchronicity between the film and "The Darkside of the Moon." I have had some very "uncanny" experiences connected with this which I would really like to be able to discuss with other people. I am also interested in (and I am sure this connects with "The Dark Side of the Moon" in astrology and I am pretty sure that that whatever "reincarnation" means - we do it over and over again, coming back here bringing with us a "photograph"of where we left off last time (our horrescope) and those areas we need to do a lot of "work" on! I feel that as things stand right now, most of us have a lot of "work" to do if we are going "choose life" rather than stagnate! I have also just started reading Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" trilogy and am pleased to find out that Pullman shares my bithday - 19th October! I would love to discuss these books with anyone who has read them and finds them facinating!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am intrested in finding out about what the government is keeping from us.

link   
i hope to contriutye in anything that catches my eye and i want to learn more about government conspiraces

ira

link   
As a way to the left leaning liberal, I'd like to learn or be exposed to more information validating my opinions.
I'm a retired aerspace worker with a lot of free time to do research.

link   
For some time now, I've read and pondered many imponderables similar to those on this site. I want to learn more about many of the subjects discussed here and I hope some of my insights may be helpful to some of the other members.

link   
I have been resarching the ancient processes of Metempsychosis for several year's, one of Hitler's favourite project's of his presecution of the Jew's tatict's, and the 'fight or flight' syndrome of the spiritural eliment's of the mind, and it's implication's in society today.

link   
I am a 28 year old Christian interested in world news and its implications for the future. Topics of interest are NWO, UFO, Weaponry and Crytozooology.

link   
I am a middle age blue collar worker. I have come realize that most people seem to be closed minded to subjects they are not aware of. This web site offers me the opportunity to disscuss topics with others who appear to be looking beyond the paradigm of the average person.

link   
Coucou, je suis française mais je vais essayer d'ecrire en anglais ^^
Hello, I'm French but i try to speak english ^^

link   

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am a photographer and a student/teacher of Northern Shaolin Arts and I happened across your website and the charter/intent of the web site is interesting. Don't know that I will add anything to the posts but am interested in reading them.

link   
i am director to a tempeerance nature center in east texas current thoughts and ideas are important for people and kids to know /see. i have personal intrest in the amount of eruptions in the last two years and have started some research in this area. i run a private non-profit citizens group CCNC Concerned Citizens of Nacogdoches County, Inc to help share information to others.

link   
Hello fellow Bipeds. My name is William and my wife tells me I think too much. Being a cynical person all my life doesn't help matters much, but I hope to participate in many discussions and meet some new friends.

elq

link   
I have just spent some time reading posts about Ramon Watkins, many of which were very interesting. I've been looking into the question of ufo's since the mid 1990's. This looks like a good board.

link   
I spend most of my free time reading paranormal stories here, I am currently learning telekinesis.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join