It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental causes for gender dysphoria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

lol thanks for this bit of propaganda, it's very entertaining to read.

I particularly like the bit where you claim, with absolute certainty and with absolutely zero evidence that the sperm counts are falling, but only in Western males. This means that you know, again with absolute certainty, that Eastern males are not affected.

Look, we know you're Eastern European, be it Russian, or Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian... whatever... but you're just oozing distaste for the West and all things Western. Maybe knock it off a bit? Take a break? Go play some tennis or something?

We can see right through it, what's the point really? Yeah, you hate the West -- get over it.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity. Seems a reasonably possible hypothesis. Some research on the matter needs to be done before it becomes a viable theory.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am of the opinion that this trans stuff is 90% socially driven / programming/trends. Not so much chemical as pushed by TPTB.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Eastern Europe phobia much?

How do we know he is even from there?
a reply to: Mahogany

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

lol thanks for this bit of propaganda, it's very entertaining to read.

Propaganda? I'm struggling to see just what you consider propaganda. Perhaps you would expand on this...

I particularly like the bit where you claim, with absolute certainty and with absolutely zero evidence that the sperm counts are falling, but only in Western males. This means that you know, again with absolute certainty, that Eastern males are not affected.

Perhaps I presumed too much, however, I was already aware that sperm counts have been falling in developed nations (with "western" nations often used interchangeably with "developed" nations), and that more recent studies have shown decreasing sperm counts worldwide. So I simply presumed the OP was also aware of these studies and statistics. Apparently you are not? Here ya go!

Sperm count falling sharply in developed world, researchers say

Sperm count drop is accelerating worldwide and threatens the future of mankind, study warns

Look, we know you're Eastern European, be it Russian, or Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian... whatever... but you're just oozing distaste for the West and all things Western. Maybe knock it off a bit? Take a break? Go play some tennis or something?

We can see right through it, what's the point really? Yeah, you hate the West -- get over it.

The OP is not the subject. The OP's likes and preferences are not the subject.

I've provided the links or "proof" that the OP was missing and that you seem to need/want. Do you have any thoughts on the actual topic?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Boadicea

I am of the opinion that this trans stuff is 90% socially driven / programming/trends. Not so much chemical as pushed by TPTB.

I tend to agree regarding teens, including in college. With pre-pubertal children, I tend to think parents (and particularly mothers) play a strong role.

But when it comes to grown adult men, it seems to be dominated by the autogynephiles and their sexual fetish of being aroused at acting, dressing and being seen as a woman. By far!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

How f’d up will it be when we find out all the sex change and gender dysmorphia is from toxic pharmaceutical laden drinking water….

The info is trickling out little by little, gay frogs… etc…

The Medical community was alerted to this way back around 2011, and immediate changes were made in how we dispose of medical waste. No more dumping those excess meds down the drain or flushing them.

Alex Jones must have picked up on it, because he got raked over the coals and memed into forever, about gay frogs.

This is not new. This is not a surprise. It is just the right time to allow us to know about it.

We are more conditioned. We are more programmed. And we are more complacent.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I tend to agree regarding teens, including in college.

Undoubtedly and unfortunately I also believe some degree of “social contagion” is a factor but certainly not 90% of the time and one also has to consider there is more acceptance and awareness of gender non-conformity and incongruence adding to the numbers of youth identifying as trans..We see a lot more of everything than there used to be like autism, ADD, ODD and things that have been around forever but without labels, identification and awareness.

For some, I’ll concede it is just a rebellious phase like the new goth or emo but my hope is through more stringent criteria and rigorous multi-disciplinary evaluation and diagnostic protocols that those, especially young females who aren’t truly trans will get the counseling and support needed to avoid unnecessary medicalization reserving such therapies for the exceedingly rare few that actually are trans.

With pre-pubertal children, I tend to think parents (and particularly mothers) play a strong role.

This trope that little Johnny likes pink and plays with dolls therefore he must be trans is widely overblown and quite simply misinformation and propaganda. Sure, there are undoubtedly some misguided parents who might go down that road for whatever reason but they are by no means a majority and reputable clinicians are adept at spotting these Munchausen-like scenarios. Innate early onset gender dysphoria/pre-transsexualism in prepubescent children is the condition in its most pure and most likely biologically caused form and if it hasn’t abated or they haven’t desisted by the age of 10, it or they very rarely ever do.

But when it comes to grown adult men, it seems to be dominated by the autogynephiles and their sexual fetish of being aroused at acting, dressing and being seen as a woman. By far!

Autogynephilia, in most cases is a lot more subtle than you give it credit for and even Blanchard breaks it down into four subtypes. Most AGPs are not outwardly raging fetishists or perverts and most even deny their fantasies are what drives them but as they are gynephilic, it does get a lot more complicated. I have known a few of the AGP types who have been moral, upstanding normal people who just want to get on with their lives fitting in as best as they can but honestly, rather than demonize them, I feel sorry for them as gender dysphoria, especially when driven by autogynephilia often destroys families and ruins lives. As they have become the dominant faction in the transgender community and are the ones causing the most ire and negativity among natal women demanding they are one and the same, people must not forget that not all trans people fall into this category and all should not be judged by the actions of a few.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The Medical community was alerted to this way back around 2011, and immediate changes were made in how we dispose of medical waste. No more dumping those excess meds down the drain or flushing them.

Sadly, I think it was the "we won't do that any more" that was the feint here. Medical/pharmaceutical use is not (and never was) the greatest contributor to the problem. Not even the combination of birth control, hormone replacement therapy, and cross-sex hormone use.

A far greater problem are pesticides and herbicides, which often work by sterilizing insects and plants, leaving residue on the fruits of the plant, and the ground soil, which is then washed into waterways from which we draw our drinking water. Many fertilizers are also endocrine disruptors. Plastic packaging of our foods and drinks do the same.

It's a much bigger problem than most know... and too often those who do know don't want to admit it!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

Undoubtedly and unfortunately I also believe some degree of “social contagion” is a factor but certainly not 90% of the time...

I won't even try to quantify those numbers. I would imagine it's a moving target anyway as fads come and go. I would only say even one such case is too many

... and one also has to consider there is more acceptance and awareness of gender non-conformity and incongruence adding to the numbers of youth identifying as trans.

Well, yes, but I would say only as a result of more focus on gender norms and roles and stereotypes, including and especially by transgender ideology and activism -- all the "social constructs" of gender and sex. Beyond our fundamental biology and anatomy, and the realities thereof, there is not even one gender norm or gender role or gender stereotype that ALL women/men have in common to "identify" them as women/men. Likewise, there is not one trait -- no gender norm, no gender role, no gender stereotype -- that any trans identifying person has in common with ALL persons of their desired sex... much less their own sex.

In other words, ALL gender norms, gender roles and gender stereotypes are crap and aren't fit for purposes. No one should be assigning or ascribing any to anyone.

We see a lot more of everything than there used to be like autism, ADD, ODD and things that have been around forever but without labels, identification and awareness.

True enough and fair enough.

For some, I’ll concede it is just a rebellious phase like the new goth or emo but my hope is through more stringent criteria and rigorous multi-disciplinary evaluation and diagnostic protocols that those, especially young females who aren’t truly trans will get the counseling and support needed to avoid unnecessary medicalization...

I'm with you there! Absolutely!!!

...reserving such therapies for the exceedingly rare few that actually are trans.

I would say, "are actually gender dysphoric," but I don't want to quibble about semantics. It's just that how one feels isn't a choice... but transitioning is a choice. So I think there needs to be a distinction made.

I will say right here that I know my confirmation bias is against Big Med and Big Pharma. I don't trust either one, and recent events in my life have brought that home to me once again. So quite frankly, the very thought of these kids being made lifetime medical dependents scares the beejeezus out of me!!! I would much prefer that the rest of society gives themselves a good kick in the butt, stop with all the genderism and sexism, and just let people be who they want to be. I would much prefer to see these kids helped to make mental and emotional peace with their bodies. Let them embrace or reject whatever gender norms and roles they so choose. But keep their bodies sound and whole.

I'm going to respond to the rest of your post in a new reply. I feel like this is getting long and I don't want to hit the brick wall!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

Autogynephilia, in most cases is a lot more subtle than you give it credit for...

Perhaps more complex than I've related here, but I am well aware that even autogynephiles are not all the same.

...Most AGPs are not outwardly raging fetishists or perverts and most even deny their fantasies are what drives them but as they are gynephilic, it does get a lot more complicated.

Fair enough, but it is what it is.

I have known a few of the AGP types who have been moral, upstanding normal people who just want to get on with their lives fitting in as best as they can but honestly, rather than demonize them, I feel sorry for them as gender dysphoria, especially when driven by autogynephilia often destroys families and ruins lives.

I have great sympathy for AGPs. This cannot be easy for them (although I'm sure it's easier for some than others).

And for those who keep it behind closed doors, or at least don't demand that the rest of the world participates in their fantasy, they aren't a problem for the rest of us.

As they have become the dominant faction in the transgender community and are the ones causing the most ire and negativity among natal women demanding they are one and the same, people must not forget that not all trans people fall into this category and all should not be judged by the actions of a few.

Agreed...

However, this should not mean that some AGPs are acceptable and some are not in terms of women's rights, competitions, and single-sex spaces. Because it's not okay for any men to subjugate and/or hijack women's rights and spaces to/for any man. There are no exceptions for gay men, no exceptions for celibate men, and no exceptions for men identifying as women.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Number 1 cause for gender dysphoria, reinforcement programming on the internet across youth platforms.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Take a big breath brother and think again. Since the seventies we know as a scientific fact the Sperm count in males has been declining at one percent a year. But since two thousand it is falling at two and a half percent a year. That's the big one I got out of this analysis, the second big one, was that in the first few weeks of gestation, sex is indeterminate until the brain and the sexual organs get a rush of testosterone. This determines the sex of the infant. The endocrine disruptors stop the rush or severely inhibit it. Male roles and female roles have always been fairly loosely determined by the female's ability to carry a replacement for our future. If this is no longer the case in enough individuals, it has to affect society on a fundamental level, She hasn't even started on what the endocrine disruptors are doing to females, On a fundamental level there are always slightly more males than females being born, this is natures way of keeping a balance, as the males tend to be risk takers and get killed earlier before breeding. This would obviously not be the case with regard to too much endocrine disruption.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Number 1 cause for gender dysphoria, reinforcement programming on the internet across youth platforms.

This ^

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Oh yes, it is being used. For somebody's benefit.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know that many folks would like to run me outta town on a rail, as the old saying goes, but I have to say it:
The decades of UFO abduction "medical exams" done to American citizens was much more than that. The purpose was to change the DNA of abductees which could/would then be past on to their children.

The process was to detune the natural attributes of the human animal into a less aggressive, more compassionate hyper human, a transhuman. (That last word was in use before its fairly recent applied meaning, but it seems to apply.) The compassionately cut the physical aggression but came out as a stronger form of active compassion.

It has long been reported that the US had far greater numbers of citizens that were abducted than any other country in the world. I believe that Japan had the second highest number of abductions. Now filtering down through the generations, the effects are beginning to show significant changes in whole populations that then are reflected in the operations and political operations.

Some would say that these generations were de-sexualized by the DNA changes. That would be true in a sense, but the broader influences of the changes speak just as loudly in our present world if you have been paying attention.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Gender dysphoria is a mental health issue under the description psychological distress. Both terms describe the same thing.

www.psychiatry.org...

Political correctness has it that gender dysphoria is no longer considered a mental health issue but it is. People who are trapped in this false perception have by definition a mental health issue.
edit on 26-6-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Where was there bashing from him? He said it's a mental illness, which it is... just like depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, PTSD, etc...

Except those other ones have proper treatments like psychologists, medication, etc...

Transgenderism is encouraged in this day and age to go out and act it out and be "prideful".

It's a mental illness and its multifaceted... drugs in the environment (see OP), media, fabricated culture, political affiliation, etc...
edit on 26-6-2023 by mindpurge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Okay, let's assume that this is correct, chemicals in the water are transing our kids.

Alright, how then do you explain why we have records of trans people going back centuries? we know, to take just one example, that there were a considerable number of trans people in Germany in the early 1900's - enough that an entire institute was set up to study them. And yet, modern chemical processes didn't begin until after the second world war. So what's the deal there?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Nobody is saying that Trans and Homosexuality is not part of the general social fabric of humanity, if you are that way and comfortable with it what's the prob? it would only be the normies pushing some sort of conformity that would be the problem. Like a lot of things nowadays the rates of what were previously considered fairly low levels have been occurring in vastly higher numbers. Certain plants and diets in the past might very well have accounted for the rise in the past, there are plenty of botanical endocrine disruptors, But suddenly if a big hairy man decides he is actually a woman and seeks help, then he has a problem that he thinks needs sorting out. I guess it could be interpreted that he has a mental problem. But it could also be caused by some sort of social brainwashing, This part is not clear cut.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join