It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
We exist on physical and non-physical planes. Linear time is only important
to us here on earth. When we gain full access to our 6th and 7th senses,
being intuition and space time respectively, we will be have access to
parallel worlds and dimensions. We will be able to connect with other
races of humanity in other universes or anywhere for that matter. There
is a bridge within us that is already there and when we are ready to
cross, we will. When we do we will have access to the spiritual realm
our intuition senses, but we are not there yet.

I didn't mean to say that 90% of our DNA is in the spritual realm. It is
wrapped into our genetic makeup, but our scientists do not understand
it yet, so they choose to ignore much of what is there.

I don't know if I would say "In other words matter is only an illusion that is a byproduct of spiritual reality.". I don't think we are an illusion. We
just don't have access to our superconcious, so the scientific soul, coupled
with the senses we don't have access to yet makes alot of things out of
reach for us at this time. We understand only a grain of sand compared
to a galaxy full of beaches as far as science and the spritual world is concerned. This is my understanding. but you maybe right, maybe our
reality is an illusion, and we just don't understand how to make the
connection to the scientific soul, or spiritiual realm that is within us all.
We are all one, all connected, can you sense it?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by digorius
We exist on physical and non-physical planes. Linear time is only important
to us here on earth. When we gain full access to our 6th and 7th senses,
being intuition and space time respectively, we will be have access to
parallel worlds and dimensions. We will be able to connect with other
races of humanity in other universes or anywhere for that matter. There
is a bridge within us that is already there and when we are ready to
cross, we will. When we do we will have access to the spiritual realm
our intuition senses, but we are not there yet.

I didn't mean to say that 90% of our DNA is in the spritual realm. It is
wrapped into our genetic makeup, but our scientists do not understand
it yet, so they choose to ignore much of what is there.

I don't know if I would say "In other words matter is only an illusion that is a byproduct of spiritual reality.". I don't think we are an illusion. We
just don't have access to our superconcious, so the scientific soul, coupled
with the senses we don't have access to yet makes alot of things out of
reach for us at this time. We understand only a grain of sand compared
to a galaxy full of beaches as far as science and the spritual world is concerned. This is my understanding. but you maybe right, maybe our
reality is an illusion, and we just don't understand how to make the
connection to the scientific soul, or spiritiual realm that is within us all.
We are all one, all connected, can you sense it?

And you know all this how?

Read it in a book? Your making real conclusions out of your own creative ideas, that's not healthy.. it's actually called being insane. Be careful there.

Or.. Did you travel to these planes? With others, then returned.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i wonder if those effects are the same for the aliens. do their minds feel as though they have been drugged as well? i wonder if they have just become acustomed to it, or if they are affected at all.perhaps they are not affected at all, but when they spend too much time in our atmosphere, they become disoriented? just theorizing.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ksnazdnzon,

I am studying these things and I am very much in a learning process. I am
very skeptical of what I read, but what I am studying now makes more
sense than anything I have ever studied before. Everyone is not ready
at this time to understand these things, at first I didn't think I was either.
You can think I am a lunatic if you like, I am not here to convince anyone
of anything. You can take the information I give or you can leave it, it
does not matter. If you ask sleeper about the information I am giving,
I bet he will tell you that some of the information I have given him will
ring very true. He has began to develop some of his sixth sense already,
purhaps enhanced by his visits with the aliens that are working with
him. We all are one, you have choices to make.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by digorius
Ksnazdnzon,

I am studying these things and I am very much in a learning process. I am
very skeptical of what I read, but what I am studying now makes more
sense than anything I have ever studied before. Everyone is not ready
at this time to understand these things, at first I didn't think I was either.
You can think I am a lunatic if you like, I am not here to convince anyone
of anything. You can take the information I give or you can leave it, it
does not matter. If you ask sleeper about the information I am giving,
I bet he will tell you that some of the information I have given him will
ring very true. He has began to develop some of his sixth sense already,
purhaps enhanced by his visits with the aliens that are working with
him. We all are one, you have choices to make.

Okay, I never thought your were a lunatic, just the english language would define you as one. Some of the infomation is true, I do not deny the existance of anything beyond our physical existance, just I deny what you say, as most of it is of YOUR own ideas, and of your own conclusions. Your being VERY close minded thinking otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annanuki Goddess

I would also like to share a dream I had about 2 or 3 years ago...A bunch of different people ( I do not know in my waking hours) and I were all scrambling to get out of this one hanger type building with all these different hallways. There was a large count down clock on every wall that I saw, a digital clock, and it was counting backwards very fast. We were all running and people were screaming, and we were trying to run to saftey, but from what I don't know. Then at the very end of the dream the clock runs down to zero and we all just hold our breath and close our eyes...then I woke up.
Very strange. But the dream was one of those that felt as if it was no dream at all but really happening. I will never forget that dream for as long as I live because the feeling I got from it was of sheer panic and impending death if we did not get out of there before that clock went to zero.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this also.

Annanuki,

I'm not a dream interpreter but perhaps it's a personal message to you that after death, we wake up to a new reality.

Death is the number one concern that most everyone share-----when we wake from a dream we cease to exist in that dream world----we die and wake up. That's the same with this life, at death we wake up to another existence-----there is no true death-----only a continuous stream of life with many branches and realities.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ksnazdnzon

My friend, none of what I say are my own ideas, and they are not my
conclusions. I am the farthest thing from close minded you will ever talk
to. The english language will never define anything, it is not a physical
being, physical beings use the english language and you are the
physical being calling me a lunatic. I will think positively for you. I am happy
that you admit that some of the information that I give is true, but like
I said before, take it or leave it, I am not here to convince anyone of
anything. Name calling is below you my friend. Peace.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Once upon a time I was in the United States Army and I not only seen alien space ships UFOs, but I was in one. Inside the ship is real life Alice in Wonderland stuff. Distinguishing what is real or imaginary is impossible. It’s another dimension like the Twilight Zone.

And this is why I usually don't take any "personal stories" regarding this subject serious, and why I do not believe any aliens have been even close to our solar system.

It's always the weird, unproven, in bad english written, short posts that "witness" of the ufo-religion...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

And this is why I usually don't take any "personal stories" regarding this subject serious, and why I do not believe any aliens have been even close to our solar system.

It's always the weird, unproven, in bad english written, short posts that "witness" of the ufo-religion...

Yeah, I know what you mean after Saturday moring cartoons it's all down hill from there.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
After your last comment to me it all became a little more clear. Thank you so much for being so helpfull. I will continue to read this thead and learn from it more and more...thanks again.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
i wonder if those effects are the same for the aliens. do their minds feel as though they have been drugged as well? i wonder if they have just become acustomed to it, or if they are affected at all.perhaps they are not affected at all, but when they spend too much time in our atmosphere, they become disoriented? just theorizing.

Planet earth is ET’s playground; humans are more alien to earth than ETs.

They are not affected by placing cups of water around the house----they cannot be locked into a room-----nor can earthly germs harm them----they created the germs.

Their minds are not affected by the earth’s environment at all-----however lots of humans are; allergies, colds and flu etc.

ETs have been in “their” atmosphere here on earth eons before humans and are well adapted to it. ETs don’t get sick, or disoriented.

But then how would I know that? Maybe I am making it all up. Or the ETs have lied to me----you never know who to trust.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Hey bro, what do you know about their technology?Like their electromagnetic pulsed crafts.And what about hand held weapons do they posess?They are scouts so maybe they posess hand held weapons.I mean they must encounter hostile territory somewhere in our universe.Geez imagine if you were to actually view an intergalactic war,this probaly makes our nukes look like grenades.They probaly have anti matter weapons that would do massive destruction if need be.But then again there are the universal laws to abide by.Well have you been told of any skirmishes in space?Between alien races or other celestial beings?Thanks for the input.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by menguard]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
what do you know about their technology?Like their electromagnetic pulsed crafts.

menguard,

Nothing, other than it seems to be some exotic magnetic wave system that can cloak and move through solid objects.

And what about hand held weapons do they posess?They are scouts so maybe they posess hand held weapons.I mean they must encounter hostile territory somewhere in our universe.Geez imagine if you were to actually view an intergalactic war,this probaly makes our nukes look like grenades.They probaly have anti matter weapons that would do massive destruction if need be.

Alien ships have been shot down on this planet------since human technology can’t do it that leaves other ETs.
I haven’t seen any of their weapons, they don’t need them against us-----and I don’t think they (those other ETs) can use them on us.

No doubt there are battles going on-----there are billions of solar systems in this galaxy which equate to hundreds of millions of highly advanced races-----chances are disputes happen.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No I don't think they would either it would be the equivalent of wipping out babies as far as the war of the worlds scenario goes,this would definately not comply with universal laws.And I am sure this would put them back on a lower level of existance.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No doubt there are battles going on-----there are billions of solar systems in this galaxy which equate to hundreds of millions of highly advanced races-----chances are disputes happen.

I didn't think I was going to comment on this thread but, well here I am. Just wanted to point out that according to the firmly held 'Drake Equation' these statistics are wrong.

R*, the rate of star creation in our galaxy

Estimated by Drake as 10/year
fp, the fraction of those stars which have planets

Estimated by Drake as 0.5
ne, the average number of planets which can potentially support life per star that has planets

Estimated by Drake as 2
fl, the fraction of the above which actually go on to develop life

Estimated by Drake as 1

fi, the fraction of the above which actually go on to develop intelligent life

Estimated by Drake as 0.01. Solar systems in galactic orbits with radiation exposure as low as Earth's solar system are more than 100,000 times rarer, however.
fc, the fraction of the above which are willing and able to communicate

Estimated by Drake as 0.01
L, the expected lifetime of such a civilization

Estimated by Drake as 10 years.

The equation based on current lower estimates, therefore, is thus:

R* = 10/year, fp = 0.5, ne = 2, fl = 0.33, fi = 1×10-7, fc = 0.01, and L = 67 years
N = 10 × 0.5 × 2 × 0.33 × 1×10-7 × 0.01 × 67 = 2.211×10-7 = 0.0000002211

More info about similar equations can be found at:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I guess it would be safe to assume that all aliens who visit are more advanced than us, but not all aliens are equal to each other in terms of technological development.

Therefore, would it be safe to assume that the Roswell greys were shot down by a more advanced race, so that we could recover the craft?

My reasoning would be that only certain levels of alien technology could adequately be reverse-engineered by humans, and that the greys possessed this level of technology to which a more advanced race decided to give us and see what would happen if we got to play with it.
They all probably saw us split the atom, and said hey look what they can do. Then the Greys might have come in for a closer look and fell victim to a sneaky idea from someone higher up on the food chain.

As for the notion of continued life after death, I buy it. My mother is a very religious person and she's very much into the idea of halos and the Pearly Gates. The standard idea for most people I guess. But a month after my grandfather died of emphysema, he came back for a short visit to her bedroom one night to say goodbye I guess, according to her. He said don't worry about me, I'm fine...but the message for her before he was gone was "It's not what you think." Which I think means forget the halos and Pearly Gates because its not anything like what most church people would like to believe or imagine. I told her he's just further down the road and we'll catch up with him later. Now, what he's doing, I have no idea, he didn't tell her. I guess he's not allowed or its too complicated.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Simulacra,

Sorry that you had to stoop this low, perhaps you’ll get lucky and your friends won’t see you on here-----so the least I can do is give you an answer.

I know you’ll love it

Drake is wrong-----way off the mark of reality-----and proof that a higher education may provide a better income-----but not necessarily wisdom, intelligence, and knowledge.

According to his equations we humans are very special and quite unique--------not---in this universe.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Drake is wrong-----way off the mark of reality-----and proof that a higher education may provide a better income-----but not necessarily wisdom, intelligence, and knowledge.

And how have you come to this intelligent conclusion?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sleeper, i have a simple question for you. If aliens are superior to us, and there are numerous races of aliens then somewhere down the line there are alien races superior to other alien races.

So my question to you is, who do you think is at the top?

Something has to create an alien.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Drake equation, is based in large part on guess work, and was intentionally given the lowest of estimates.

We've only begun finding planets in other solar systems a few years ago.
So we know that more planets are in more solar systems today for instance, than Drake would have known.

And the Estimated life expectancy of a civilization = 67 years
That just seems so unreasonable to me! Our civilization is around 6000 yrs old and still kicking.

The Drake eqation doesn't even take into consideration that our solar system itself is relativly young in the galaxcy, and yet it has devloped life , and by our standards Advanced life(Us).

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join