It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annanuki Goddess
UFO sighting

Sleeper...what do you make of this? Your opinion is wanted. Thank you.

Annanuki,

There are presently thousands of ETs over many cities are some going to show themselves next week in Las Vegas-----we will know next week.

Anyone can ask for an alien contact and sometimes get it-----what is unusual is that this guy is getting ETs to show UFOs to others.

The video is convincing------but there have been many UFO sightings with hundreds of witnesses in the past-----nothing new about that.

As so many have pointed out on this board sightings prove nothing----they want the meat and potatoes before they will believe-----ETs have to land and come out and ask someone to take them to their leader.

If that's about to happen I have been left out of the loop, darn!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I feel as if i'm being watched while im alone sometimes it gets unbearable and when i see pictures of grey i get stomach cramps and other feelings , how can we tell them not to send the programmers(androids) and ask them to come instead?

[edit on 27-5-2005 by EnlightenedOne]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenedOne
I feel as if i'm being watched while im alone sometimes it gets unbearable and when i see pictures of grey i get stomach cramps and other feelings , how can we tell them not to send the programmers(androids) and ask them to come instead?

[edit on 27-5-2005 by EnlightenedOne]

ETs and their machines will not hurt you----that's not their purpose. If you are evil or have done something bad then you will have to make amends----if not don't worry about them-----they may be there to protect you.

If you have done something wrong and wish to change your ways they can help you get the encouragement you need without face to face contact.

They hear every thought you have and you can communicate your wishes to them that way.

Bottom line go about you daily business and don't worry----they will do whatever job it is they have to do----and you don't have to be aware of it.

Because of the nature of what they are-----humans have a natural fear of them-----"fear not" because there is nothing to fear.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is there anything I can do to make them make themselves noticed by me, not at night though. I have a enough trouble getting to sleep as it is.

Just so they can acknowledge me?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
Is there anything I can do to make them make themselves noticed by me, not at night though. I have a enough trouble getting to sleep as it is.

ETs are not here to entertain us that is why most abductees don't remember much-----there is nothing good to remember in many encounters.

You don't have to do anything for them to notice you they know who you are and deal with you according to whatever reason they are in contact with you.

They make the call on how much you will remember----if you remember little or nothing-----then that's for your own good.

Any concerns or requests you have---they know about-----forcing an encounter can be a double edge sword------you know without a doubt they are real but the encounter may not be a positive one and you might even beg them to erase it. Why are some encounters so bad-----because they might show you something about yourself-----you would rather not know.

ETs are not going to make themselves known to the general population of earth anytime soon----unless there are major earth changes in the works like natural or economic catastrophe.

Short of that worldwide contact is not going to happen-----it's nowhere nears time for them to come out.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

I wish they'd get a move on. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in ages. At least then they could email me and make an appointment...!!

I hope you are not losing sleep because you are waiting on ET to visit.
It's ok to believe in something but don't become obsessed with it

I wouldn't say I was obsessed with it, I came on to ATS for the political debates and somehow ended up reading your thread. I started to notice some similarities in your experiences and some of the weird things that have been happening to me since I was 6 or 7. I remeber the first time I saw a picture of a gray and it terrified the bejaysus out of me - much more than any scary picture really could.

Since I started reading your thread I have found myself less and less scared. Also the night visits have been gaining in intensity. Just three days ago after we had talked about the lights and the sounds you had mentioned I had the most intense exprience yet. It is hard to put into words. I asked you about the anxiety felt before a visit is due. Since last week a new factor has been added. I keep getting the thought of "Is it okay to come?" "Are you okay?" running repeatedly through my head. Don't know if you could shed some light on that. I am feeling less and less like lashing out as I used to, but it isn't helping me get any sleep!!!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Since I started reading your thread I have found myself less and less scared. Also the night visits have been gaining in intensity. Just three days ago after we had talked about the lights and the sounds you had mentioned I had the most intense exprience yet. It is hard to put into words. I asked you about the anxiety felt before a visit is due. Since last week a new factor has been added. I keep getting the thought of "Is it okay to come?" "Are you okay?" running repeatedly through my head. Don't know if you could shed some light on that. I am feeling less and less like lashing out as I used to, but it isn't helping me get any sleep!!!

They have on interest in you that which only they know what that is, however, it may not be necessary for you to remember what and why they have this connection with you.

They always work behind the scenes----in a few cases they will gradually let you remember things----but it can be a slow and long process-----they are extremely different than us-----their appearance----the energy they emit----they talk into your mind------they know your thoughts-----there is no causal conversation-----as we humans are use to.

They may sense that you really want to remember more and are conditioning you for that eventuality----assuming it is they that are putting those ideas in your head and not you.

Nevertheless, no need to lose sleep, there is nothing you can do about them----they can’t and will not harm you.

In the mean time enjoy life, don’t fret over anything-----most people forget to take advantage of the things we can control.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

They may sense that you really want to remember more and are conditioning you for that eventuality----assuming it is they that are putting those ideas in your head and not you.

Thanks for your quick reply again.

I am at heart quite sceptical so I am open to the possibility that it is all wishful thinking on my part. Whatever it is, it has taken a long term problem of mine and made a turn for the better with me and for whatever little part your posts had in doing that, I thank you. I have no intention of pushing it and just intend to let things unfold at their own pace.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Only an infant mind can believe ETs don't exist. Billions of planetary systems equal billions of inhabited planets. Inhabited not by microbes but by people like us----some less advanced and some far far more advanced.
Wake up little children.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You have voted sleeper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

Well sleeper, after reading this entire thread, I gotta hand it to you. You somehow managed to get through this thread and maintain. For that, the Way Above.

Some fascinating answers you give to some of the questions asked of you. I believe many of your answers to be in all probability, likely correct. Either that or you have read one too many science fiction books and assembled your own perspective from the cummulative imaginations of those book's authors.

But your descriptions of the "somewhat blurry" experiences and ships are nearly identical to other information I have from someone who has "been there and done that." Like many here, I can't be 100% sold until they land and make it known in the open. But I have really enjoyed reading this thread, and I hear ya.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
TrueAmerican,

Thank you very much!

I don’t appreciate when others plagiarize so I don’t. I do not read science fiction books. My experiences are real.

I understand that it is difficult if not impossible to believe that Extraterrestrials are here without being able to see them----but the true mystery is not why many don’t know about them, instead it is why so many do.

BTW most that know about ET will never admit to it.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by sleeper]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

ETs are not going to make themselves known to the general population of earth anytime soon----unless there are major earth changes in the works like natural or economic catastrophe.

Short of that worldwide contact is not going to happen-----it's nowhere nears time for them to come out.

Considering after 9\11,iraq war,tsunami dont you think tht ET's should show themselves and also you worked for the mil so what did the mil think about the bible revelations?.IMo all aliens are evil as they want this planet and humans as exotic food.Everthing is already written as astrology proves it and satan(dracoians,reptilians,gerys) knows it but they think that they can change it.Oour creators are gonna come soon and they are going to totally destroy the orion empire and other aliens.LOng live the ELohims.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Considering after 9\11,iraq war,tsunami dont you think tht ET's should show themselves

ETs show themselves every single day, they are in constant contact with certain people on this planet in an advisory capacity. However, most don’t know they are dealing with ETs.

and also you worked for the mil so what did the mil think about the bible revelations?

The military is a big community of people with the same mixture of religious beliefs as the civilian world. That’s true with the top brass. Some believe as you do that Armageddon is just around the corner, others don’t know what to believe-----but those that know and deal with ETs are the most confused of all. It’s like being in a lions den with no weapons for defense. These lions (ETs) can consume us in seconds should they wish to but that is not why they are here.

There is no end time, no Armageddon as talked about in the bible and other ancient literature with world wide destruction. However, there will be a major shift in technology and standard of living as we gear up to meet the challenges of space travel.

Most people will not even notice, so for those waiting for the big change or revolution or to be taken into the sky by a savior-----is not going to happen. BTW lots of people have been taken into the sky in ships---it’s been going on for thousands of years. The trip usually doesn’t last long and they bring you back.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow. I've read all this thread and it's very interesting. I noticed it kinda died out at the end of May, and sleeper, you seem to have bumped it yourself yesterday. I have a notion that there's still something you're trying to get out that you're holding back. It would be great if you'd just come out with it. Does it have anything to do with the first four words you used to start this thread?

What you've written to this point is fascinating, although I remain skeptical. There's obviously something going on, I'll agree that's as real as the nose on your face. I'm just not at all convinced it's what you report it to be. Best of luck to you, though.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi yeahright,

Once upon a time there was a blue planet “third rock from the sun” and all of its people believed they were at the center of the universe, and why not the sun (star) circled their fair planet once every day, surely that meant that the gods favored them out of all the other star systems.

Now one would think that was a fairytale yet it was what the average person believed for eons. Now days we know that the sun is stationary yet we still believe we are at the center of the universe----millions still believe that the gods have favored us above the rest of the billion times billions of star systems out there, left them all empty and void except for ours.

What sounds like a fairytale is in fact a true story----most people really believe that. Oh there are many that are willing to believe that there is a possibility that some of those planets have microbes and other inferior life forms but drawing the line at intelligent life like us or superior.

This thread is about aliens from space that have traveled billions of miles in fantastic machines and they have been doing it for thousands of years and will be doing it for thousands of years to come.

They do this without human approval because they were here first and they are infinitely more complex than humans----an adult does not need to ask his five year old child permission to do anything----can such a child give any usable advice to the adult? The child depends completely on the adult----without ever understanding anything about that adult.

And that’s no fairytale!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
sleeper-
The sun isn't stationary [pardon the nit pick], but I get your point. I think you've done a great job with this thread. I know it's held my interest.

I'll continue to keep an eye on this one for further postings and hope you continue to update it with any relevant info that may occur to you. I'm still a big-time skeptic but you have me convinced you believe. Not sure what value there is in that for you, but there you go.
Hang in there.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p

So I would think that if Aliens/ET really to wanted prevent humans from understanding them, they would better their amnesia inducing skills than anything currently in use.

Abductees remember what they are allowed to remember, nothing more, nothing less.

The fact is there are numerous people that remember more than they are willing to talk about. They know about ETs very well and don't need additional information to validate their experiences. In other words they are not going to be searching internet sights for UFO information, or reading UFO books.

Many of these people are professionals in respectable leadership positions and will never divulge what they know-----they don't have to------if they did they would compromise their standing in the community. They are the same people that would call you crazy if you mentioned anything about ETs and UFOs around them. They shield themselves well.

The people who are searching for the "truth" about aliens are those with bits and pieces of memories of their encounters, and are trying to make sense of what happened to them, or is happening to them-----some believe they are losing their minds, and need to know if ETs are real.

ETs in addition to whatever else they do with these people, intentionally leave broken memories in them as part of their (ETs) program to slowly condition mankind to extraterrestrial reality.

Thousands of these people with their cumulative UFO stories (not enough information to fill in the puzzle) make up the catalyst that fuels the UFO phenomena.

Because of them there are millions of people aware that something is going on-----even thought these millions of people have never seen or experienced UFOs and ETs themselves.

Real extraterrestrials don't make mistakes, only those produced in Hollywood do.

they don't make mistakes? Sgt. Clifford Stone of the Disclosure Project that is a UFO investigator for the military has stated that they are as fallible as people because they are living, breathing, entities and their UFO's crashed early on because of radar interference. He has stated that there are 57 or so catalogued different aliens.

It sounds like you are speaking about your experiences with one type of alien on behalf of all the different aliens. Maybe you are programmed or led to beleive that they don't make mistakes and that they are god-like. Maybe Clifford Stone was programmed by the aliens to believe in 57 different manifestations and was made to beleive that they do make mistakes. which is how aliens were captured and ships recovered and studied. Maybe he ir right in his testimony, maybe you are right in your testimony. Who fu**ing knows!?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho

It sounds like you are speaking about your experiences with one type of alien on behalf of all the different aliens. Maybe you are programmed or led to beleive that they don't make mistakes and that they are god-like. Maybe Clifford Stone was programmed by the aliens to believe in 57 different manifestations and was made to beleive that they do make mistakes. which is how aliens were captured and ships recovered and studied. Maybe he ir right in his testimony, maybe you are right in your testimony. Who fu**ing knows!?

Let me put it this way----I know there are thousands of aliens coming and going, and living on this planet---lots of people know.

What are the odds that nothing is ever found by the civilian population---litter, UFO parts and alien bodies? Nothing is found because they make no mistakes. Ships and aliens or most likely androids from crashed ET vehicles that are in possession of various governments and their militaries are planted for the purpose of the awaking process mankind is undergoing.

I don’t know how many alien species there are visiting this planet and I doubt anyone knows----four to five hundred billion star systems in this galaxy equates to countless possibilities.

Nevertheless, it’s a big puzzle and the pieces are highly dispersed among the population----the awaking process is slow and drawn out, so that a kink in the program doesn’t form and throw everything off kilter.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I had an encounter with an alien once, granted it was through the tv. I felt an emotion connection with the alien, I forgot the movie..but yeah, I had dreams for days after seeing the movie.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungN
I had an encounter with an alien once, granted it was through the tv. I felt an emotion connection with the alien, I forgot the movie..but yeah, I had dreams for days after seeing the movie.

Perhaps you should turn off the tv and go outside every now and then.

People that believe we are alone in the universe need to see a psychiatrist. Then again lots of psychiatrists believe we are alone in the universe----that fact alone should tell you something.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join