It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sleeper,
So have you ever been to area 51,if you are not allowed to talk on this,could you say yes or no to the question, and I will leave it at that.

Area 51 is famous because lots of people believe that’s where----if aliens are really visiting earth----they are hiding out.

I have been to lots of places where ETs are "hiding out”. Most of these places I only see from the inside so I really don't know where they are located. I'm never aware of everything in those places-----not being a smart a--, but they don't have signs telling you where you are-----the ETs don't believe that to be pertinent information to give us----especially since what they are doing is obviously secret.

How fast did that ship get into space?

There is no sensation of movement and the ship is in space in seconds, if that.

When you talk to your wife about these alien encounters whats her response?And yet you would think women would be more open to this.

She believes-----there’s been a few things she was able to see to convince her.

All and all you would think the aliens would get tired of saving us humans from our own demise over and over.I wonder how many times they went to our ancient civilizatons and tried to balance us out.

It’s their job-----plus they don’t get tired and bored like humans do------I believe they enjoy it immensely-----they have excellent working conditions-----fantastic equipment, travel benefits and a great retirement plan. Actually I’m only guessing at that last part.

The ETs don’t have to get comfortable with us-----we have to get comfortable with them-----that’s a pretty big leap-----and it will only take place over time. I don’t know where they are concerning their level of spirituality, I believe it to be quite high, much of our contact is with their machines----which are intelligent but lacking in that area.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have never had an encounter with an alien or anything alien related, but
my mother did see UFO's over a nuclear power plant close to where I
live in 1974 or 1975. They were described as balls of light. There were
several of them, they moved across the sky at great speeds and would
stop on a dime hover and shoot off on different angles. My mother is not
one to fabricate anything. In fact it was a friend of hers (an ambulance
driver) who came and got her late at night to come and see this. He had
seen it before. The night he came and got my mother there were reporters
there and I think it was captured on film. So not having ever seen anything
myself, my mother is the next best thing.

Anyway, sleeper. In reading your posts you seem very sincere. I have
read that we have at least a few different races of aliens here on earth.
The Sirian race is on a technology exchange program with a group of
people that are a secret government agency on the surface but are
a group within a group which is not known by the government. They
give us technology because on their planet their ozone layer has been
depleted and they are have been forced to live underground. Their skin
is very sensitive to the radiation from the sun due to the evolution that
has taken place from living underground. They need to genetically modify
their DNA. That's where we come in. It's a matter of survival. They are
not here to hurt us. We are helping them survive. The Greys are also here
to perpetuate their species. They have an exchange system set up as well.
We have a very rich genetic pool here on earth. From what I have read,
some of these alien civilisations do not any more. The aliens need to
perpetuate their species by experimenting with our genetic pool. The
government is the organization keeping this under a vale of secrecy. I
don't think the aliens would mind everyone knowing they were here. But
our brilliant Gov. thinks it would create a mass hysteria if all this were
made public all at once. They are conditioning us. Piece by piece they
feed us. We as a collective whole will be able to accept it soon enough.
We also must remember that these aliens are just another form of humanity. We all come from one GOD. They have DNA just as we do.
Theirs is just in another state of evolution. Ours is in it's infancy. But
as you can tell, by the fact that they are here, they did not integrate
so well on their planet either. They screwed up their planet just like
we are. If we had access to all of their technology at once, we would
probably not need oil or any other type of energy that we pay for. The
aliens (or brothers from distant planets) could give this planet technologies
that would certainly put us on the right track to stop killing our planet,
but then who would be most affected. That's right, the top money manipulating families in the world. The one's that control many aspects
of our lives behind the scenes. They have 99 percent of the world's
wealth, and let us play with 1 percent. Do you think they want to give up
their biggest revenue generators? It's an exchange set up between the
aliens and the govt and the guys behind the cloak (who really run the
govt and the stock mkt). I am sure we will be conditioned soon enough,
and the Ultra wealthy realize something needs to be done about our
approaching energy crisis anyway. They just need to find a way to make
as much money off of the new tecnologies as they did the off of the old.
The aliens that are here are not to fear. There ways are much different
than ours, but if you think about it your neighbor's habits are much different
than yours. We as humans have come to evolve into something where
we think that in order to survive we must fight for everything as an
individual. We have put up a wall around our soul. We all stem from one
place, let us function as a collective whole. Free your heart and your soul.
We are one.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have never myself seen one (UFO)...that I can recall, but my father has seen them a number of times while living in Upstate New York. And it goes further back than just him. His Mother and Father have also seen them a number of times living in the same area. If it is true that it happens within generations...than could it be possible that I have witnessed them also, but do not recall it? I have always looked up to the skies in complete wonder, and pondered how small we really are, before I should have been wondering the meaning of life (around 5 or 6 years of age). Then recently I woke up from sleeping with a start in the middle of the night, and the last thing I remember seeing before I awoke, was this face about a foot from my face and I knew as soon as I awoke that it was some type of alien, but thats it. I need to learn as much about this subject as possible. I don't know why I am so passionate about it, but it drives me day after day.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi, digorius,

I don’t know about those aliens or their motives that you mention in your post, perhaps they are renegades.

The ones I am aware of are not in need of anything we have, instead they provide incremental information that we need to advance to the next stage. These ETs are not from a dieing planet-----they are from highly advance systems in this galaxy in need of nothing.

In our galaxy there is no shortage of any material and those with the technology can harvest whatever they need------indefinitely.

There is a higher power that rules over our solar system and this planet and it’s not a bunch of greedy people hording resources unless they are ETs or put in place by ET.

There are no humans calling the shots----that’s only a smoke screen.

Technology is not kept from people by CEOs because they haven’t figured out a way to make money on it.

Technology is released by ETs-----and controlled by ETs, not greedy humans.

But no one wants to believe stuff like that, nevertheless, that is the way it is.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annanuki GoddessI have never myself seen one (UFO)...that I can recall, but my father has seen them a number of times while living in Upstate New York. And it goes further back than just him. His Mother and Father have also seen them a number of times living in the same area. If it is true that it happens within generations...than could it be possible that I have witnessed them also, but do not recall it?

Hi Annanuki Goddess

From what I have seen it tends to run in families, my two children have no clue, yet I know they are involved. In my humble opinion it sounds like you are too----on a limited bases. Most people have no idea they have been abducted----some remember a little, others more----but never by accident.

Originally posted by Annanuki Goddess
I have always looked up to the skies in complete wonder, and pondered how small we really are, before I should have been wondering the meaning of life (around 5 or 6 years of age). Then recently I woke up from sleeping with a start in the middle of the night, and the last thing I remember seeing before I awoke, was this face about a foot from my face and I knew as soon as I awoke that it was some type of alien, but thats it. I need to learn as much about this subject as possible. I don't know why I am so passionate about it, but it drives me day after day.

From what you state in that paragraph you have visited with ETs, and to confirm it they let you remember the little that you do. Another clue is your deep need to know or remember what you have experienced-----while in space.

Everyone loves to look at the stars----which has nothing to do with ET visitation, but those that have seen the stars from another perspective other than from earth have a strong desire to do so again.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

The aliens I am talking about are far from renegades. Technology
exchange programs do not get set up by renegades. I am not suggesting
the aliens you are talking about are from a dying planet. You say there
is no shortage of material, how about DNA. Our planet is a genetic pot
at the end of the rainbow. You said you have blank spots in your memory.
You were led to alien ships by your government. Do you think they were
taking people for joy rides for fun? There is a reason you have blank spots
in your memory, and the aliens you have been in contact with didn't
take you for a ride without a purpose. I realize here on earth we don't
really call the shots, the aliens could do whatever they wanted with us
with their technology. They are obviously friendly, but they aren't here
just to help us, our DNA is very important. I didn't say that CEO's keep
technology from people. The people that I am talking about eat CEO's
for breakfast. We have R & D thinktanks on this planet that are even
shielded from the NSA. That is who the aliens work with. Even the aliens
don't work with the Gov. The IQ of the people in Gov. is pathetic therefore
the aliens have no use for them. There are also technologies that can
increase your IQ by 500%, letting you have access to your superconcious.
These technologies have been given to the group of people I am talking
about. They dilute them and they get passed to the NSA and the NSA
dilutes them again and works with private sector companies (bell labs)
to get them out. So yes, the aliens are helping us, but we are helping
them in return. You were on that ship for a reason. You have had
memory replacement technology used on you. That's where the blank
spots are from.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What was it your wife saw that made her a believer?There are some alien races I believe to be very spiritual and some that seem to have there own agenda.Have you ever been in contact with the praying mantis aliens?Also you have said you went to other locations,did they have diifferent aliens there then the previous ones?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by digorius
Hello Sleeper,
how about DNA. Our planet is a genetic pot
at the end of the rainbow.

digorius,

Many ETs have thousands and millions of years on us-----don’t you think that they could simply create or make any DNA they need? DNA is complex for us but not for them. They do manipulate our DNA----for us----they also use it on intermediate species----human/alien breeds----but I don’t know much about it.

Thanks for the information, you seem to know stuff I don’t know about----but then again I don’t know a whole lot about ET.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Sleeper,
What was it your wife saw that made her a believer?

My wife was curious like most people about ETs, I told her they will scare the hell out of you----she didn't believe me, and was positive she could handle it----besides, she said how bad can they be, Will Smith kicked their butt in the movie Independence Day, and Sigourney Weaver handled that freaky alien in three episodes of Alien, very well.

When people think ETs they use the only references they have which are from television, movies, and fiction novels.

She got her wish and caught a glimpse of one in our living room one night. They were there for me and they decided to let her see one of them, knowing about her wish they granted it----she’s been a firm believer since and does not want to meet any of them again. I never seen the women so frightened in my life, I though she was going to have a heart attack. Debunkers are going to say I played a thick on her----I didn’t.

There are some alien races I believe to be very spiritual and some that seem to have there own agenda.Have you ever been in contact with the praying mantis aliens?Also you have said you went to other locations,did they have diifferent aliens there then the previous ones?

Praying mantis aliens, not aware of them.

I have little recollection of the facial features of any of the ETs.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I find your posts very interesting and sincere.

As a matter of interest, what does it mean when you get an inkling that they are coming? How does one prepare themselves for that? How does one overcome that fear?

Do they come anyway and just erase the bad bits afterwards?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Scientists are only paying attention to 10 percent of our DNA. This is the
part which creates our protiens. The other 90 percent of the human DNA
template is not understood by mystics and scientists alike. Everything, whether it's a biological environment or a state of mind, requires adaptation on the part of the person undergoing an experience. Adaptation is the primary intelligence designed within our genetic code, and it is this intelligence that is awakened, or triggered, with certain stimuli.

There are higher vibratory frequencies within our DNA that can be triggered through catalytic images, words, or sounds.

Our DNA is designed to respond to natural imagery, words, tones, music, and other external forces.

Yes, they can manipulate DNA, and they do, but our DNA is a 3D map of
perportions unknown. It is far more sophisticated than anyone realizes.
We here on earth have DNA that is relatively unspoiled, or not tampered
with. We have something close to the what first source gave us. Many
aliens need our DNA map. It let's them solve their rubic's cube, so to
speak. We are soul carriers, and the soul is also part of the other 90
percent that our current scientists think is junk. It is only because they
cannot even come close to understanding it. Do a little bit of research,
you will see what they know.

So to answer one of your questions, yes, of course they can create their
own DNA, but will it be able to carry a soul? Modifications push them further from the originator, GOD. We all come from one. Our
soul let's us communicate with our origin, right now on a superconcious
level, but soon we will be given tools to access our superconcious, and
know that we are all connected through our souls to GOD. I am speaking
scientifically and I say this because many people believe the soul is a myth
or something inanimate, but it is not. It is as scientific as anything has ever
been. If you created something and gave something life, would you not
want to be connected to it? Would you nuture it and hope it would love
you? We here on earth (original to earth I mean) have put up walls as
individuals and have practically disconnected ourselves from society. We
have gotten further and further away from what we are supposed to be.
It is ok though, because we all make choices good or bad. We are what
we are and we will be shown the door and it will be a choice to walk through it or not. I am personally very optimistic about the future of humanity. I think this age of individualism and thirst for power will come
to an end.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
As a matter of interest, what does it mean when you get an inkling that they are coming?

Hi, howmuchisthedoggy,

They come mostly in the early morning hours-----I am usually awake in bed. When they enter the room my whole brain becomes electrically aware similar to a florescent bulb when placed in the vicinity of a high energy field----it picks up the energy and lights up, and a loud sound fills my ears----no one hears it but the intended----my wife sleeps right through it, they keep her sleeping.

I have met them during daytime and they were garbed as humans and their energy field affects me---sometimes causing stomach cramps. They affect certain electrical things including my car when I took them places.

How does one prepare themselves for that? How does one overcome that fear?

There is no preparing that I am aware of-----I have known them my whole life and they still scare the heck out of me, although, I also have comfortable encounters.

Do they come anyway and just erase the bad bits afterwards?

Yes, they can throw you off a sky skyscraper just for the experience (yours)----and then make it all better. Figuratively speaking.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have seen one of these praying mantis aliens when I was younger,I was looking into a field that was like dunes grass and watched this giant insect it turned around and looked back to give a deep stare and walked through a deeper section of the dunes grass.I told my brother to look at it but he couldn't see it.The feeling I got in the pit of my stomach was kind of sickly feeling in my solar plexus.I told my brother and he said thats weird lets go.I wanted to follow it from a distance but didn't.This was in Washington state.It was like a reddish brown color and when it moved,it kind of moved like a gorilla except the elbows bent inward.The way it moved was something different to say the least.

Well tell me sleeper is your family ready to beamed up yet?I know mine isn't not yet anyways.Theres truth to this post,thats why I found it ironic.This happened when I was going through I 93 towards Flagstaff and we were on a lonely road that had the feeling of something eerie.The guy in front of us kept swerving and falling asleep at the wheel.Well lets just say that this cloud horison kept following our car.And then I see red,blue green,magenta color.And the hue around our car was purple.I rolled my windows down viewing this.And it was about five to ten minutes it followed us.Next I send out a telepathic message so to speak to them that my families not ready yet.And then its like it just moved forward like it was doing a routine check of its stomping gounds so to speak.My wife recounted the same thing.I don't remember hearing any noise from it.But then again who knows I was driving pretty fast when I rolled down my windows.My wife and I had that weird silence and feeling like we were being observed.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Check out the MJ12 if it really exists, trying to get the word out

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by sleeper
They come mostly in the early morning hours-----I am usually awake in bed. When they enter the room my whole brain becomes electrically aware similar to a florescent bulb when placed in the vicinity of a high energy field----it picks up the energy and lights up, and a loud sound fills my ears

By early morning hours, do you mean 1/2 a.m.? Just as you are drifting off?

When you describe the brain lighting up, is it a similar experience to say, thinking the light has come on in the room while your eyes are closed with a whoosing noise? Followed by opening your eyes to find it is still actually dark in the room?

Thanks, in advance.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

By early morning hours, do you mean 1/2 a.m.? Just as you are drifting off?

When you describe the brain lighting up, is it a similar experience to say, thinking the light has come on in the room while your eyes are closed with a whoosing noise? Followed by opening your eyes to find it is still actually dark in the room?

Usually between 2-6 AM

Sounds like you’ve been there.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Sounds like you’ve been there.

Sounds like I am also being kept on a "Need to know" basis with them!!!

I only have very vague hazy memories. Enough to keep me looking at sites like this for the truth I suppose.....

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What you have said in this post really peaks my interest. Thank you so much for sharing everything that you can with us. That noise that you describe that you hear when they come. That noise was also there when I awoke with that alien being in front of me. Everything you say seems very truthful to me, almost as if I already knew these things. I will continue to read this thread, and hopefully we will hear much more from you. Thanks again.

I would also like to share a dream I had about 2 or 3 years ago...A bunch of different people ( I do not know in my waking hours) and I were all scrambling to get out of this one hanger type building with all these different hallways. There was a large count down clock on every wall that I saw, a digital clock, and it was counting backwards very fast. We were all running and people were screaming, and we were trying to run to saftey, but from what I don't know. Then at the very end of the dream the clock runs down to zero and we all just hold our breath and close our eyes...then I woke up.
Very strange. But the dream was one of those that felt as if it was no dream at all but really happening. I will never forget that dream for as long as I live because the feeling I got from it was of sheer panic and impending death if we did not get out of there before that clock went to zero.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this also.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguardWell tell me sleeper is your family ready to beamed up yet?I know mine isn't not yet anyways.Theres truth to this post,thats why I found it ironic.

menguard,

My family likes terra firma, they don’t like it when I occasionally bring up the subject around them----so I don’t.
It appears you remember the chase in detail but not the visit, which is common and possibly a good thing.

Visiting with ETs is not always the adventure one finds in movies like “Lost In Space”. Sometimes they forget their manners.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Digorius,

You bring up some fascinating stuff about DNA.

Perhaps instead of only 90% of it being in the spiritual realm why not one hundred percent?

All matter is made of atoms-----atoms are further broken down into quarks----quarks into strings and strings are nothing but exotic energy vibrations.

In other words matter is only an illusion that is a byproduct of spiritual reality.

ETs have a handle on this phenomenon, they can materialize-----and spiritualize at will.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join