It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Only one hundred years ago indoor plumbing didn’t exist for the vast majority of people. There were no airplanes----other than a few experimental ones.

Are you saying that these EBEs only started helping us around 100 years ago?

ETs have always been here-----they are everywhere

If ETs have always been here and are everywhere, why only start to help us in the last 100 years. Surely the earlier we get help, the quicker we would reach the space age. I mean, if they had started helping us 500 years ago, just think where we would be now!!

Earth is an incubator-----and like any nursery there are lots of incubators----millions of them just like this place

To what end are there millions of "incubators"? Why nurse us through life?

This is a long process, so this tells me that time means nothing to them? Is time percieved differently by the ETs? Do you know whether they are capable of interdimensional travel?

mbkennel has a good point.....why aid us in creating weapons of destruction like the A-bomb....when it would be more beneficial to aid us in creating for example food that grows in any climate, or a way to prevent global warming, a way to stabilise the climates throughout the world? What about revolutionary cures for the most common diseases? If the earth population didn't have to worry about cures, wars, etc, we would focus our energies into advancing the human race and we could already have been populating the stars by now!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
celticniall

I disagree , you said if we didn't have to bother with war or cures we'd have been in space by now. Thats not quite true , its been war and hunger that have been the vehical for technological devlopment on this planet!

Also I think its laughable that people really think that an advanced form of life is obligated to solve the problems of mankind!
If we can't solve our own problems doesn't that mean we are un-viable, and therefore un-worthy of help in that sence.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
Are you saying that these EBEs only started helping us around 100 years ago?

This world didn’t need to take a giant leap forward until it reached a critical mass of population-----and it could not feed, and house the numbers of people coming in without a major shift in technology. That point in time was the turn of the century.

Humanity is precisely where it should be, technologically speaking. That was true one hundred years ago, one thousand years ago, etc.

This is a long process, so this tells me that time means nothing to them? Is time percieved differently by the ETs? Do you know whether they are capable of interdimensional travel?

Time is an illusion-----get out into space away from planet earth and what do you use to measure time with? Our twenty-four hour system is based on the rotation of this planet, and its movement around the sun-----I know that you know this, I only point it out to demonstrate how fickle the whole idea of time is.

ETs are not constrained by the illusion of time-----they don’t have time clocks-----they don’t have to be anywhere at certain times-----most of the life forms in this galaxy do not conform to time and schedules. It’s a fairly new phenomenon on this planet; it became important with the industrial revolution at the turn of the nineteenth century. Eventually it will not be important for the vast majority once we enter the next transitional period-----possibly in the next few decades.

They are capable of inter-dimensional travel------we are too, our souls can travel on that super highway.

mbkennel has a good point.....why aid us in creating weapons of destruction like the A-bomb....when it would be more beneficial to aid us in creating for example food that grows in any climate, or a way to prevent global warming, a way to stabilise the climates throughout the world? What about revolutionary cures for the most common diseases? If the earth population didn't have to worry about cures, wars, etc, we would focus our energies into advancing the human race and we could already have been populating the stars by now!

They are not here to turn this planet into utopia-----what you see is what we get-----the illusion of what many perceive as life as you quote above----is only that-----an illusion. We all see the world from unique perspectives-----someone you think is suffering may in fact be experiencing something pleasant-----it works the other way around too. However I am not denying that suffering and pain don’t exist-----in fact it is rampant----but I can’t go there.

Originally posted by celticniallTo what end are there millions of "incubators"? Why nurse us through life?

There are millions of planets in this galaxy just like earth-----same type of people----same type of problems.

They nurse us through life because there is no other way to get us from point A to point B.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by sleeper]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

They nurse us through life because there is no other way to get us from point A to point B.

Great posts, sleeper. I like that they are longer and you have a more personal tone with your answers. It's like you're lecturing us from the alien perspective without you really knowing if you're part alien or what. You seem sincere and I like reading this thread. Anyone who shares personal info has a bit more credibility. I suppose you could even make the personal details up, but there are details to your answers that ring true.

Would you agree then that the aliens are like "God" in that they sort of sit back and allow good and evil (free will) to do their thing but they are "minding the crib" so that we don't wreck ourselves?

I guess that's a nice thought, but who is the governing body? Who controls aliens and tells them what they can and cannot do to us?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Would you agree then that the aliens are like "God" in that they sort of sit back and allow good and evil (free will) to do their thing but they are "minding the crib" so that we don't wreck ourselves?

smallpeeps,

ETs are technical advisers, teachers, slave drivers, your best friend and your worst nightmare. They don’t sit back and watch-----they are neck deep in mankind’s affairs. We have free will-----although it doesn’t always feel like it.

They mind the crib, and are now preparing the house so that we can crawl around some of the rooms. As is obvious to most of us the next few decades we’ll be stepping out of the crib and venturing into space.

They are preparing the way----but will remain behind the stage scenery-----so not to distract.

We are entering a phase of phenomenal change-----the problems on this planet are only a distraction----not a deterrent to what is ahead. While many fear the future and believe that life on this world is going down the toilet fantastic changes will happen right under their noses. Many will participate----many will run and hide fearing the change.

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I guess that's a nice thought, but who is the governing body? Who controls aliens and tells them what they can and cannot do to us?

There is a hierarchy----the upper echelons remain shrouded in mystery, much like the ETs.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
celticniall
I disagree , you said if we didn't have to bother with war or cures we'd have been in space by now. Thats not quite true , its been war and hunger that have been the vehical for technological devlopment on this planet!

Fair enough, you have a good point, if not for war and the need to build bigger and better weapons, we may not be inventing important stuff.

Also I think its laughable that people really think that an advanced form of life is obligated to solve the problems of mankind!
If we can't solve our own problems doesn't that mean we are un-viable, and therefore un-worthy of help in that sence.

I do not expect advanced lifeforms to solve all of mankinds problems. All I was implying was that they could give us a hand in solving some of the problems which we are unable to solve. Mankind is capable of researching, designing and building weapons for war, but there are not as many willing to put energy into solving the problem of famine in Africa.

The priorities seem to be all wrong. We cannot go forth out into the vastness of space and colonise planets without first solving the problems we have on this planet. We cannot run away from the problems, because they will just crop up eventually elsewhere. The problems wont go away, we have to solve them.

This is what I am trying to understand. Why are the EBEs helping us to design and create technology that will get us

out of the crib and venturing into space
(sleeper), if they know full well that we cannot actually succeed without sorting out the problems we have on Earth.

Sleeper....
unless I am way off the mark and the EBEs are planning on helping/aiding humankind to a more meaningful existence before we are 'allowed' to venture into space.

I thank you for your time in answering our questions Sleeper. Don't get me wrong, I am all for the existence of these entities, and it is entirely plausible that what you say is true or close to the truth. As the Monkees once said "...I'm a believer"

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

unless I am way off the mark and the EBEs are planning on helping/aiding humankind to a more meaningful existence before we are 'allowed' to venture into space.

celticniall,

The world will never be a perfect place-----in the minds of everyone-----your idea of utopia, right and wrong, true happiness------is not shared by the six billion and growing other fellow earthlings------with their unique perspective of those same ideals.

I live in a prosperous country-----amongst people who have good and great living conditions-----yet if you talk to them some are not happy, they are concerned about the future, the economy, their children, gridlock in the large cities, the politicians, getting sick, getting old, etc.

In general humans tend to be pessimistic about life----regardless of their economic condition, there are plenty of optimists-----but they are the exception.

Therefore there never will be a Promised Land that will suit everyone here on earth.

ET took mankind-----kicking and screaming through the Industrial Revolution, they will take mankind into space-----regardless of the unfinished problems many perceive we still have on earth.

Not to say that we as individuals, communities and nations shouldn’t do everything we possibly can to help our fellow man-----after all, that is the fine line that separates man from beast.

However, many of the answers to the problems on earth will only be found in space-----in zero gravity, and super clean labs-----from which will emerge new advances in medicine, electronics, and agriculture-----all there for the picking.

ETs are not softies-----they are more in the tough-love business.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sleeper

I am interested to know your views on the theory that an advanced people once inhabited the Earth many thousands of years ago, before "official" civilisation began. Yes, I am talking about an "Atlantis" of sorts.

This was a civilisation with a vast knowledge of the stars, precession, the constellations, building, and understanding of the world around us. They allegedly flourished aound 15,000BC - 7,000BC, and probably earlier, are thought to have built the Sphinx, and after a disaster of sorts, the few survivors spread throughout the world. They taught their knowledge to the early Egyptians, the peoples of S. America, and the Far East, amongst others.

How did these people come across this superior knowledge?
Now, do you think/know if the ETs were around then? Did they teach the inhabitants all about Alpha Draconis, and Sirius, and other stars and inhabited worlds? Do they have anything to do with the Dogon people, who knew about a dual star system before it was discovered?

What about the Sanskrit texts from India and the surrounding area that talk of flying machines and nuclear war many thousand years ago? Is this intervention by the ETs?

Have they tried to intervene before and failed with disastrous outcomes? Is that why they are reluctant to help directly, instead are content to help very indirectly?
I am interested to know what your views are on this, thanks

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am interested to know your views on the theory that an advanced people once inhabited the Earth many thousands of years ago, before "official" civilisation began. Yes, I am talking about an "Atlantis" of sorts.

This was a civilisation with a vast knowledge of the stars, precession, the constellations, building, and understanding of the world around us. They allegedly flourished aound 15,000BC - 7,000BC, and probably earlier, are thought to have built the Sphinx, and after a disaster of sorts, the few survivors spread throughout the world. They taught their knowledge to the early Egyptians, the peoples of S. America, and the Far East, amongst others.

celticniall,

Since you asked for my “opinion” here it is, ETs were here way before those dates you mention. They worked openly among the native experiments and had colonies, cities with all the magical apparatus of their home planet. More than one race of ETs resided on earth and some believe that perhaps some battles took place between a few of them. That may have happened. But I am inclined to the more probable scenario which is that the ETs didn’t have a battle, or an accident, they simply destroyed much of the evidence of their existence.

They never left, but as humans became aware of their surroundings the opulent life style of ETs clashed with the primitive lives of humans. ETs blended into the societies they worked with, as priest, senators, teachers, and other notables. Smaller colonies continued to remain in areas devoid of human population.

They live amongst us to this day, in our primitive cities, but some chose to commute; it’s a short ride to any of the planetary suburbs and mother ships in the solar system.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Yes, your opinion counts, as if you are telling us the truth, then you have a different perspective on things. With the knowledge you have of these EBEs, you can see the bigger picture, to an extent.

I was thinking about this last nite, and I was wondering if you could tell us the sequence of events from you being "told" that there is a space ship waiting, to you actually stepping on board.

Did the military come and tell you that it was time to go on a trip? Were you on base when you were told? Or did you have to travel some distance to arrive at the ship? Did you just drop what you were doing and go, or did you have a specific time that you had to embark, like "at 1800hrs you are to report to Hangar 15 for a trip on Spaceship 1" ?

I apologise if I sound like I am interrogating you, I am really interested in what you have to say.

When you came back from, your trip and disembarked, did you just go about your business? Did you go home to rest, and were you given any leave time by the military after such trips? Or did the military let you come and go as you pleased? Were you debriefed when you got back from these trips?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Sleeper ,

When I was younger (17) I was diagnost with Circaidian Discronism.

Dr.Bartell in Wichita Falls Tx, made the diagnosis.

He told me at that time not to worry . It was very rare , and the number of potential patients worldwide would never justify the development of any drugs to specifically treat my disorder.
He said ,but hey you know the guy that wrote Lonesome Dove lives 45 miles from here , and he has the same thing you have !
And I'm like O'k , but , so what does that mean?
He tells me if a sleep disorder could make you Famous this is the one to have !
Needless to say I'm not famous , but i totally understand what you were saying about time!
I know , becuase I'm always on a different schedual than the average person.
We Humans are not tied to the 24 hour rotation of the Earth , I'm living proof of that!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I was thinking about this last nite, and I was wondering if you could tell us the sequence of events from you being "told" that there is a space ship waiting, to you actually stepping on board.

Did the military come and tell you that it was time to go on a trip? Were you on base when you were told? Or did you have to travel some distance to arrive at the ship? Did you just drop what you were doing and go, or did you have a specific time that you had to embark, like "at 1800hrs you are to report to Hangar 15 for a trip on Spaceship 1" ?

celticniall,

The military is a well oiled machine, and highly bureaucratic. Every second of every member’s life is accounted for-----you don’t sneeze without a requisition order. Nevertheless of my three years of active duty nearly eight months of it is unaccounted for----totally blanked out of my mind-----most of that blank space was while I was overseas.

I was fetched by an NCO, dropped off at a hanger and told to go inside----I was mentally briefed by ET before hand.

Most of the time I never saw the ship, I walked through plywood corridors that led into the ship. Sometimes there was no one around----not even guards-----that I could see.

Much of what goes on in the ship stays in the ship----sometimes I have a clear understanding of everything I did but when I try to put in on paper----I can’t make it happen, nor can I verbalized it.

ETs like to make us look foolish----they give us just enough information to achieve that.

When you came back from, your trip and disembarked, did you just go about your business? Did you go home to rest, and were you given any leave time by the military after such trips? Or did the military let you come and go as you pleased? Were you debriefed when you got back from these trips?

Afterwards I had a few beers. The military never “officially” gave me more time off than the thirty days per year-----but since there is missing time, at least in my mind perhaps they allowed extra leave. I could not come and go as I pleased during “normal” duty.

I can't recall being debriefed-----it may have happened I don't remember if it did.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Sleeper ,

When I was younger (17) I was diagnost with Circaidian Discronism.

Dr.Bartell in Wichita Falls Tx, made the diagnosis.

He told me at that time not to worry . It was very rare , and the number of potential patients worldwide would never justify the development of any drugs to specifically treat my disorder.
He said ,but hey you know the guy that wrote Lonesome Dove lives 45 miles from here , and he has the same thing you have !
And I'm like O'k , but , so what does that mean?
He tells me if a sleep disorder could make you Famous this is the one to have !
Needless to say I'm not famous , but i totally understand what you were saying about time!
I know , becuase I'm always on a different schedual than the average person.
We Humans are not tied to the 24 hour rotation of the Earth , I'm living proof of that!

lost_shaman,

As you know our biological clocks are triggered by daylight and nighttime based on the earths rotation. People like you have problems conforming to that cycle----perhaps you spend more time out there than you think.

Ets biological clock runs on a different frequency, assuming they have one-----while on the ship their bodies are not weighed down by gravity so they need less energy than if they existed only on earth as humans do.

While in space the human brain somehow detects the loss of gravity and the absence of darkness-----and we can literally go without sleeping for long periods-----ETs as far as I know don't sleep at all.

Because of the lack of gravity and the brightness on the ship, the mind and body are not taxed-----no jetlag----no fatigue, no mental exhaustion.

What does that translate to? Less food and drink-----I don't recall ever eating or drinking on the ship-----obviously to keep the kidneys from failing there must be some system that compensates for that.

The flip side to joyrides, if your gone any length of time-----earth can be a drag both mentally and physically.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This just had to be said....

Just couldn't resist it....

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tell me about it------I could have been doing something productive like writing a book.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Is our government in a stalemate right now with these advanced souls? Are they still showing us techknowledgy advancement?By the year 2012
will they start to make themselves more known to the general population?I find it funny when the logical/rational side is always there to rule out any supernatural phenomenon.And when we do see marvels we are always the first person to rule things out."We only know a small portion of ourselves".Well I do believe your story,and as far as being aboard the ship this sounds like aligning with another world.You were definately on a higher vibration so to speak.Your body has the knowledge of what went on there.So if you were to take yourself back in that point in time and let the emotions trigger things more things will become clearer to you.Which I'm sure they are doing right now.Its funny also that the mind rules things out but the body doesn't it stores them.I was waiting for a military person to finally make himself known and here you are thank you!

[edit on 20-5-2005 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sleeper,Is our government in a stalemate right now with these advanced souls? Are they still showing us techknowledgy advancement?By the year 2012
will they start to make themselves more known to the general population?

menguard,

There is no stalemate------that requires equivalence, we humans aren’t there.

ETs infuse people on earth with new knowledge at appropriate stages, and it will go on for a long time------humans are still playing in the sandbox with little shovels and buckets-----but bigger stuff is coming off the assembly line. Some stuff takes years before the general public becomes aware of it.

New ideas and technologies continue unabated to be introduced across the board, not only to the military, but to individuals, entrepreneurs, industry, and universities.

The exotic stuff falls to the military and their contractors because the average Joe shouldn’t be running around with dangerous materials that only select ET approved scientist and physicists know how to play with.

Will they show themselves openly around 2012-----I would be surprised-----however a lot more people will be working with them and know it.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What kind of feeling did you get when you interacted with these beings?Did they show any emotion of any kind?Or was it more like the worker drone kind of syndrome?Did you feel anytime that you were being manipulated?Or does it feel as if more like you are the pupil?Also Sleeper can you describe your altered state?What were your emotions like in this state?Did it feel like you were in a dream state of reality, yet you were in the physical?Sorry I'm asking all these questions but I thought a new perspective wouldn't hurt on the questionaire side.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by menguard]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sleeper,
What kind of feeling did you get when you interacted with these beings?Did they show any emotion of any kind?Or was it more like the worker drone kind of syndrome?

menguard,

My early encounters were casual almost friendship like. As I got older they became distant, they were around me but not face to face while on the ship. ETs in human costume off ship could fool anyone, they are eccentric but for the most part they communicate like humans----they talk.

I have had some horrific encounters but it may have been my misinterpretation-----they may have been showing me some type of disaster----or something in the future-----like an earthquake or battle scene-----I’m not physic, and can’t predict things but I have felt the pain and fear and seen some strange things like I was watching a movie while on the ship.

Perhaps it was only movie night with ET and the feature film was some horror show----otherwise why expose me to situations I can’t do anything about?

Worker drones are part of the program-----they do the manual, tedious and dirty work. They are highly advance machines that are difficult for the human mind to comprehended----it would be like your dishwasher moving about the house collecting dirty dishes, or your car running errands, changing its own oil, taking the dog out for a walk.

Drones process abducted humans like nurses taking your temperature and blood pressure before the doctor sees you.

Like some nurses they are impersonal----it’s a job-----and they scare the crap out of those they handle.

Did you feel anytime that you were being manipulated?Or does it feel as if more like you are the pupil?

ETs manipulate the same way your boss, teacher, or parents do----to get you to do something you don’t want to do. Are they manipulating mankind-----yes-----that’s why they are here----to entice us into space, like a mother bird nudges its young to take flight out of the next.

Am I the pupil? Nah----more like cheap labor.

Also Sleeper can you describe your altered state? What were your emotions like in this state? Did it feel like you were in a dream state of reality, yet you were in the physical?

For abductees, the altered state is possibly brought on by confusion, extreme fear, and disorientation. Something like giving a long speech at the Academy awards-----times ten.

Many of my encounters were anxiety free and my state of mind was normal----they can make things very comfortable, much of the fear that abductees remember and report is due to the drones that process them-----fear is also used to block out many of the things that go on in the ship.

The state of mind is not dream like, its normal like, with blank spaces, however, some instances have no earthly description-----there are regions of the mind most people know nothing about until ET takes you there----then try and hang on to your sanity.....!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Thank you for answering my questions.I think what they were showing you was a possible future on earth..Maybe to enlighten you so others will also get the hint on why it is so important on why we must change the way we think,the way we eat,and the way we live.So have you ever been to area 51,if you are not allowed to talk on this,could you say yes or no to the question, and I will leave it at that.How fast did that ship get into space?When you talk to your wife about these alien encounters whats her response?And yet you would think women would be more open to this.All and all you would think the aliens would get tired of saving us humans from our own demise over and over.I wonder how many times they went to our ancient civilizatons and tried to balance us out.Probaly a lot,well this will be interesting I can feel and know the aliens are getting a little more comfortable with the thought of them coming out of the closet so to speak.We as a society are becoming more open minded which could only quicken there efforts here to help us through our spirtual evolution.Well whats your thoughts sleeper?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by menguard]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join