It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

I wish they'd get a move on. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in ages. At least then they could email me and make an appointment...!!

I hope you are not losing sleep because you are waiting on ET to visit.

Our lives do not revolved around ETs. They do their jobs-----we have to do our jobs on terra firma. It's ok to believe in something but don't become obsessed with it------believe it or not I'm not obsessed with ETs-----I just put a little information out and it grew rapidly----much more than I expected.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I've been reading this thread and am absoltely fascinated with what you have to say. I beleiv every word of it, and i think its incredible. I want to thank you for sharing your story with us. I have a question for you. Througout the last few pages there has been talk as to how aliens are trying to help us and stuff of the sort, would you say that the aliens are only trying to help us, or could they possibly have created us? I know thats a bit, out there, but I was just curious.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

Originally posted by sleeper

I realize what you say COULD be true, but I can't belive you without proof, and spreading your stories without proof is what most people call insane. Whatever happend to you has billions of explanations, unless all these aliens come down and say hi, yeah it's us to the whole world. You are wrong.

Ksnazs.......What kind of Proof are we talking about here......The Sky Suddenly lights up and everyone in the World looks up and sees these Alien Beings Waving at us from the Heavens, saying, "WE ARE HERE!!!!!"

Even then, I would wager that there would be some amongst us that would say it was some kind of Hologram Created by the Government......What Proof? would have you believe.....?

You are asking for Proof that you already have, yet you cannot see because you are so busy looking for it.......Now THAT is what I call Insanity

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well since you didnt answer my simple question sleeper, its only more proof that you only reply to believers.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Sleeper, i have a simple question for you. If aliens are superior to us, and there are numerous races of aliens then somewhere down the line there are alien races superior to other alien races.

So my question to you is, who do you think is at the top?

Something has to create an alien.

Dulcimer,

Well we have six billion people on earth-----by some estimates about two billion are Muslim, one billion Christians, and maybe another billion Buddhist that leaves two billion for everything else.

More than three billion humans believe one god created everything.

What came first the chicken or the egg-----Darwinist believe the egg came first, Creationist believe it was the chicken.

Scientists believe the universe is about fourteen billion years old and came into existence in a split second----the Big Bang-----not much different then what the creationist believe.

But the universe could easily be ten times older than that and much more-----who’s counting? If it is then it throws the big bang theory out the door.

It's possible that the universe is not only infinite----but that it has always existed-----constantly remaking itself at the centers of galaxies and exploding stars.

So in essence intelligent life could have existed for trillions upon trillions of earth years----which signifies absolutely nothing in the scheme of things.

So that leaves only one conclusion of who the top dog is----it’s Hillary Clinton.

There are ETs that will back me up on that.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by saddestlandscape
Sleeper,
I've been reading this thread and am absoltely fascinated with what you have to say. I beleiv every word of it, and i think its incredible. I want to thank you for sharing your story with us. I have a question for you. Througout the last few pages there has been talk as to how aliens are trying to help us and stuff of the sort, would you say that the aliens are only trying to help us, or could they possibly have created us? I know thats a bit, out there, but I was just curious.

saddestlandscape,

The stuff that's "out there" is usually the good stuff----everything else is lame and plain.

This planet is a nursery and we have yet to hatch from it. What we see as brilliant technology, and scientific breakthroughs----is nothing but Childs play compared to what exist in the real big galaxy we live in.

We were planted here many eons ago----and nurtured by certain ETs.

However, the body is only one element----there is an everlasting soul plugged into each body-----so there are many levels of ETs involved in this process we call mankind.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepostman
The universe is maths.

Looks like a one liner to me.

Math is something that helps us understand the universe and help us use scientific thought, Math is a system of counting used to number and figure out things in the universe.

But, OUR math system is completly as we know unique to us as humans, and only humans. By math system, I mean how we use calculations.

The universe isn't math, and I'm sorry you think that way.

Math helps us explain the Universe.

I'm afraid maths is one of the universal constants that we are aware of and like you said helps us understand. The atom bomb was made by maths, do u think if another race in the universe makes an atom bomb the maths are different?

Maths is everywhere, from the spiralling galaxies to spiralling snail shells.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by thepostman]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The universe is maths.

Looks like a one liner to me.

Math is something that helps us understand the universe and help us use scientific thought, Math is a system of counting used to number and figure out things in the universe.

But, OUR math system is completly as we know unique to us as humans, and only humans. By math system, I mean how we use calculations.

The universe isn't math, and I'm sorry you think that way.

Math helps us explain the Universe.

I'm afraid maths is one of the universal constants that we are aware of and like you said helps us understand. The atom bomb was made by maths, do u think if another race in the universe makes an atom bomb the maths are different?

Maths is everywhere, from the spiralling galaxies to spiralling snail shells.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by thepostman]

Yeah, it's very hard to understand, but applying our existance to diffrent places in the universe really doesn't make sense. Concidering these aliens could be intellegent octopi swimming in methane and fighting giant who knows what or whatever I doubt they'd start swimming around using our math system. If we are talking a world very much like earth, with aliens very much like ours with the same variables that would make some cavemen, go okay, let's count, now add, now let's caculate the parabola of whatever.

- Oh and to whoever said I already have proof. I don't. I have seen UFOs that couldn't be expalined and I have been "abducted". That's not proof. It's slight evidence.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Sleeper, i have a simple question for you. If aliens are superior to us, and there are numerous races of aliens then somewhere down the line there are alien races superior to other alien races.

So my question to you is, who do you think is at the top?

Something has to create an alien.

Dulcimer,

Well we have six billion people on earth-----by some estimates about two billion are Muslim, one billion Christians, and maybe another billion Buddhist that leaves two billion for everything else.

More than three billion humans believe one god created everything.

What came first the chicken or the egg-----Darwinist believe the egg came first, Creationist believe it was the chicken.

Scientists believe the universe is about fourteen billion years old and came into existence in a split second----the Big Bang-----not much different then what the creationist believe.

But the universe could easily be ten times older than that and much more-----who’s counting? If it is then it throws the big bang theory out the door.

It's possible that the universe is not only infinite----but that it has always existed-----constantly remaking itself at the centers of galaxies and exploding stars.

So in essence intelligent life could have existed for trillions upon trillions of earth years----which signifies absolutely nothing in the scheme of things.

So that leaves only one conclusion of who the top dog is----it’s Hillary Clinton.

There are ETs that will back me up on that.

Thats really interesting. Are you saying that the universe could have just simply existed? I have been thinking that lately. But there could be a top dog as well, but its all so hard to understand. The idea that the universe simply existed, which is what i feel you are hinting at, is very interesting. If this is so, do we really have a purpose after "hatching from this nursery"?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by saddestlandscape

Thats really interesting. Are you saying that the universe could have just simply existed? I have been thinking that lately. But there could be a top dog as well, but its all so hard to understand. The idea that the universe simply existed, which is what i feel you are hinting at, is very interesting. If this is so, do we really have a purpose after "hatching from this nursery"?

The idea that the universe has always been is harder to swallow than the existence of one all powerful god----or that Ets are real, or that we are intelligent apes.

We humans get comfortable with something and would rather die that give it up.

The idea of a perpetual universe would throw monkey wrenches into many beliefs (religious and secular), overturning the whole concept of what matter is.

What I mean by hatching is spreading out into the solar system, building cities on other planets, moons and in space. Eventually creating a mega complex of cities containing billions of people.

The purpose of humanity is to design and build the extraterrestrial structures and in so doing add exponentially to our collective knowledge as we discover and work with new and exotic materials found on the other planets.

Humans are individual cells creating a bigger self, like cells that multiply and fill-in the cranium of a human brain.

Thousands of years from now the solar system will be glowing with human activity----and a greater range of intelligence.

We will then be closer to understanding our origins and what it is that pulls the strings.

There is no death----and some come back to this place, others will remain in the spiritual sector----and continue their work from there----some become other types of beings working in this solar system or one of the trillions of others.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok Sleeper,

First off thanks for sharing your experience. Stepping back to your time(s)that you have left Earth and on the ship. I am curious to know the impact on your body. We are all aware of the chemical reacations that occur in our body are constantly changing so how did your metabolism feel after the voyage? How did your body feel? How did ET compensate for your cellular activity? Did your stool look any different when you got home? (not trying to be funny) I am just trying to figure out how things impacted you anatomically and physiogically. I think the mental, emotional etc etc has been covered nicely with the prior posts.

LMT Student

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

- Oh and to whoever said I already have proof. I don't. I have seen UFOs that couldn't be expalined and I have been "abducted". That's not proof. It's slight evidence.

Hi um again Ksnazs......

Look I just have to ask sorry, but you now say that you have been 'abducted'......but you don't consider that 'Proof'......Is it just me or is that kind of, well, Weird.......

If you have a minute or two, Id be very interested in you explaining this, just out of curiosity, you know, and No Giant Onions.....please....LoL

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lmt_student75
Ok Sleeper,

First off thanks for sharing your experience. Stepping back to your time(s)that you have left Earth and on the ship. I am curious to know the impact on your body. We are all aware of the chemical reacations that occur in our body are constantly changing so how did your metabolism feel after the voyage? How did your body feel? How did ET compensate for your cellular activity? Did your stool look any different when you got home? (not trying to be funny) I am just trying to figure out how things impacted you anatomically and physiogically. I think the mental, emotional etc etc has been covered nicely with the prior posts.

LMT Student

As you know here on earth metabolism is nonstop to meet the demands of mind and body 24/7.

But in space----inside ET’s ship things are different-----the body and the mind require a fraction of the energy-----and that fraction seems to be met from the glow of energy radiated by the ship.

Going into the ship is physiologically easier on the system than leaving. There is a difference----adjusting to the gravity and the metabolism going from near hibernation back up to full speed creates a drain on energy-----but its usually of short duration----however there were times I felt like I worked in the coal mines for a couple of shifts.

There is a noticeable difference in the bodily products.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'd just like to say this whole thing has been very interesting to read. I've been lurking here for a little bit and this is my first post. Sleeper, very interesting stuff!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do the alien crafts have a gravity device in them?Did you float around while up there in space?Did the speed move so fast like you weren't moving at all?Did your body age or become more ageless?Well buddy thats it for questions for now, but there is always another day.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sleeper,

Do the alien crafts have a gravity device in them?Did you float around while up there in space?Did the speed move so fast like you weren't moving at all?Did your body age or become more ageless?Well buddy thats it for questions for now, but there is always another day.

menguard,

I never floated, nor was I aware of a gravitational pull. There is no up, down or sideways in space but there is a sense of equilibrium, standing up and walking is the same as if you are on earth-----less any fatigue, so the gravity or whatever force that keeps you from bouncing about the ship hardly taxes the muscles.

There was no sensation of moving when the ship beamed around at neck-break speeds-----there are no harnesses that I was aware of-----I wasn't strapped into a seat-----I never saw a seat-----perhaps they take them out only for the VIPs.

I'm thinking that since there is little if any wear-and-tear on the body while in the ship that the ageing process is suspended during those moments, hours, or days with ET.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi,

sleeper I believe your story, but you seem like you think these aliens are God ,
sorry to bring religion up on here but ive been christian for a long time but then i always had that feeling that there are things (infinitely)
more than what we see i think i have had contact because whenever i see a picture of one i remember strange experiences i've never had and I get stomach cramps. I've found something about islam and after I read about it i decided to read the Quran and everything clicked i understand the ways of the universe, I consistually learn more things everyday whenever i wonder about anything I just start to know its pretty weird.

Amazing site( I suggest reading this with an open mind not limited by margins on new ideas) This can really be a revelation to those who doubt the ways of god the creatures that he has spread around the universe.
May sound "funny" but really read and think about it www.geocities.com...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by EnlightenedOne]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenedOne
Hi,

sleeper I believe your story, but you seem like you think these aliens are God ,
sorry to bring religion up on here but ive been christian for a long time but then i always had that feeling that there are things (infinitely)
more than what we see i think i have had contact because whenever i see a picture of one i remember strange experiences i've never had and I get stomach cramps.

EnlightenedOne,

I don’t think aliens are god-----I know they are not. They never claimed to me that they are.

Humans did not create religion ETs did-----religion has many purposes-----it lets people know there is something bigger that them and this earthly existence.

It helps focus groups of people----creating community and purpose.

Those who practice religion tend to be proactive with those who share their beliefs.

Religion tends to make people more generous and “sometimes” more tolerant of others.

They are less likely to engage in criminal activity; instead they tend to be a positive influence in their community,

The power of religion has also been abused because a large army of like minded followers can quickly be activated-----most wars are of a religious nature.

There is a higher power but contrary to the beliefs of every religious organization it is not exclusive to any of them.

ETs created religion as temporary godheads to give direction and meaning to uncivilized man-----worship and discipline were and are necessary evils for some people.

However----the real Supreme Being or Beings don’t require worship of any kind----worship and prayers are strictly for the devotees’ benefit-----when it makes them feel good.

The higher powers hear everyone’s cries, requests, desires----and always act on them----sometimes not in a way that the requester anticipated----that’s why they say be careful what you ask for.

Originally posted by EnlightenedOne
I've found something about islam and after I read about it i decided to read the Quran and everything clicked i understand the ways of the universe, I consistually learn more things everyday whenever i wonder about anything I just start to know its pretty weird.

You are free to choose any path to “enlightenment” you wish, they all lead to the same place.

Evil done for any reason leads to the same place also-----not to everlasting damnation as some wish to believe----but everything will be made right-----the easy way or the hard way.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
UFO sighting

Sleeper...what do you make of this? Your opinion is wanted. Thank you.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
you didnt really read it;
that book was written thousands of years ago but explains things theoretical physicists found in this century it explains everything there is not one thing that contradicts to islam
unlike the what you said about contradictions in religions. If you dont want to see everyone who thinks he or she is lost just see (Sorry, I may sound a little pushy but it really does show the proof) sleeper by the nature of your reply I odnt think you read it

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join