It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
SLEEPER, you say that they can't and will not harm people, yet there are numerous reports of people saying that expirements were performed on them that caused them pain. not to mention that these people are taken against there own free will. So what is that supposed to mean?
also since they know everything about us, then why are there so many people out there that WANT to meet and be taken by ET's , yet it almost always seems that the ET's take people who do not want to be taken or know nothing about ET's? Again against free will.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I'm still a big-time skeptic but you have me convinced you believe. Not sure what value there is in that for you, but there you go.
Hang in there.

yeahright,

It’s understandable that some people need proof of things unseen. But much of what millions of people accept with little hesitation, natural selection (Darwinism), has no proof.

Darwin had many good ideas about the origins of life yet he never came up with proof. To this day none of what he espoused, theorized and believed strongly towards----is provable, although much of it makes sense. His lack of proof doesn’t receive the same criticism from the scientific community that other disciplines and philosophies seem to garner.

Nevertheless, unlike religion and its secular counterpart (Darwinism) both pretty much based on conjecture, thousands of people have experienced extraterrestrial contact----real physical contact----yet those who haven’t experience this physical contact refuse to believe them.

How can one prove they hugged their child last week, the hugging can be recreated but that does not prove you hugged your child last week----can we take the child’s word for it? How do we know that the child wasn’t having the same delusion----perhaps their deep need for a hug is behind this delusion?

Not believing in something because one lacks personal experience is not rational.

If that concept was applied across the board there would be few things left to believe in.

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
SLEEPER, you say that they can't and will not harm people, yet there are numerous reports of people saying that expirements were performed on them that caused them pain. not to mention that these people are taken against there own free will. So what is that supposed to mean?

Much of the pain comes from the horrendous fear triggered by the mighty strange alien encounter. That fear intensifies the whole experience----the slightest touch or movement around the person is cause for alarm and panic. In the midst of the terror one can create all kinds of horrific scenarios.

It also depends on who is doing the abducting and for what purpose----but the vast majority of those taken are retuned in the same physical condition as they were before the encounter. Some will be better off, perhaps leave with a slight improvement to their DNA or a physical ailment repaired.

Other than a slight skin blemish on a few abductees little other evidence of the abduction remains.

also since they know everything about us, then why are there so many people out there that WANT to meet and be taken by ET's , yet it almost always seems that the ET's take people who do not want to be taken or know nothing about ET's? Again against free will.

Those that want to meet ETs have the glamorized version in their minds----“Star Trek” and space travel in fantastic ships by entities that have figured it all out---utopia.

Which is all true---fantastic trips for some, and the ETs do live in utopia compared to us.

Regretfully they are not here to provide joy rides to the inhabitants of earth, although for some that is one of the benefits of the encounters.

ETs have jobs to do, complex jobs which include taking people against their will. Only in a few democratic societies do humans have the illusion of “rights”----in the rest of the world no such fantasy exists, apparently ETs don’t follow that line of thinking either.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, then what is this "job" they have to do?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ok, then what is this "job" they have to do?

Since they are illegals and have no work visas they could get into big trouble if I tell.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Either that or you just don't have an answer which is more what i think.
If you know so much , why are you on this site talking about it? why not go get yourself proven sane and then tell your story to people that can actually make your story known to the masses?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Either that or you just don't have an answer which is more what i think.
If you know so much , why are you on this site talking about it? why not go get yourself proven sane and then tell your story to people that can actually make your story known to the masses?

The level of skepticism on this UFO board tells me that the general public is not ready or interested in knowing what is going on. People live in a cozy bubble and have no real need to leave that make-believe world.

Can anyone really be proven sane? Or for that matter insane?

I have attempted to get my story out----no one is interested. So I post bits and pieces on this thread.

The nearer the truth I get the more preposterous it sounds so I keep it toned down and somewhat believable----still few believe.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is not a UFO board, it s a conspiracy board.

And did you know, there are possible explanations for UFOs that do not include the existence of aliens with physical bodies, AKA the precious Grey hoax.

Try think in terms of non-human intelligence, and non-physical entities. Should get you back to waking up there.

Its not misfounded skepticism.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

And did you know, there are possible explanations for UFOs that do not include the existence of aliens with physical bodies, AKA the precious Grey hoax.

Try think in terms of non-human intelligence, and non-physical entities. Should get you back to waking up there.

I don't speculate or conjecture about extraterrestrials, I know they are real, and are here.

Because you don't know does not negate the fact that they are real.

You can go ahead and believe we are the center of the universe if you wish---you have lots of company.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I'm still a big-time skeptic but you have me convinced you believe. Not sure what value there is in that for you, but there you go.
Hang in there.

yeahright,

It’s understandable that some people need proof of things unseen. But much of what millions of people accept with little hesitation, natural selection (Darwinism), has no proof.

Not believing in something because one lacks personal experience is not rational.

If that concept was applied across the board there would be few things left to believe in.

Just a thought

Just so we're clear, we are in about 90% agreement. And I'll submit I could be wrong about the other 10%. Is it possible that you experienced everything you experienced and there was no extraterrestrial involvement? That a government with fantastic secret technologies and virtually unlimited resources could have pulled this off and "allowed" you to come forward to share what you believe to be alien interaction? I'm not being accusatory, I'm just asking. And I'm still interested in whatever you have to relate. And to further clarify, I'm not suggesting it must be either "A" or "B". I'm open to the possibility that there may be extraterrestrial activity AND governmental/powers-that-be efforts to fake same.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
excellent retort! all i could add would be the effects of e.m. generators on our brainwaves... pretty much like a field effect, hypnotizing one immediately... carrier waves can implant images and sensory stimulus easily into our brain... most "contactees" never have contact... they're simply in contact with technological "magic" they don't understand... all from man.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Just so we're clear, we are in about 90% agreement. And I'll submit I could be wrong about the other 10%. Is it possible that you experienced everything you experienced and there was no extraterrestrial involvement? That a government with fantastic secret technologies and virtually unlimited resources could have pulled this off and "allowed" you to come forward to share what you believe to be alien interaction? I'm not being accusatory, I'm just asking. And I'm still interested in whatever you have to relate. And to further clarify, I'm not suggesting it must be either "A" or "B". I'm open to the possibility that there may be extraterrestrial activity AND governmental/powers-that-be efforts to fake same.

Not a chance. While in Italy during my early years of life, post WW2, I was in ships that flew into space in a blink of an eye and I saw earth and the other planets from these ships----looking through portholes. Those were my first experiences----Italy was like a Third World country at the time, devastated by war----the village I lived in had no radios, televisions, or any concepts of space travel----bicycles and horses were the main form of transportation.

Years later in American I was in the military in the early seventies----I was privy to much of the leading edge technology we had, ----the SR-71 spy-plane used for reconnaissance over Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, China, and the USSR was secret and leading edge technology at the time----the general public wouldn’t know of it for many years after the war was over.

The SR-71 was a toy in comparison to what I was flying in back in the early nineteen fifties, many years before the SR-71 was even on the drawing board.

I was able to compare our American technology with alien technology while in the service----how can I put it---ours tinker toys, theirs pure magic----no comparison---not even close, not in the ballpark, we are infants they are Einsteins times a thousand.

Even our Sci-Fi stuff like Star Trek is embarrassingly insignificant in comparison.

They have thousands if not millions of years advantage over us----the us military and the secret governments are afraid of these ETs and their magic machinery.

Like I said in my earlier post the nearer I get to telling the truth the more bizarre it sounds and the more people that will think me nuts----so how the heck do I tell my story and make it believable short of dragging an extraterrestrial out into public?

So I tell my story for those who are interested in knowing the fantastic possibilities that are out there----no one has to believe it, but it’s true.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
1) I won't call you 'nuts'.
2) I'm interested.

I appreciate your willingness to be forthcoming. Nobody knows who you are anyway, so I'd advise you to not take anything personally. Obviously, I have my own theories. I'm trying to be open-minded enough to not discount out of hand those things that don't support my theory. The big problem is that virtually all the available evidence supporting a definite EBE presence is anecdotal, so we're left with attempting to somehow make a judgement call about the person relating the story. Is it a fifteen year old kid with a vivid imagination, or a lonely middle aged guy with an attention jones, or someone with a serious mental issue, or The Real Deal? You've got my attention...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

1) I won't call you 'nuts'.
2) I'm interested.

I appreciate your willingness to be forthcoming. Nobody knows who you are anyway, so I'd advise you to not take anything personally. Obviously, I have my own theories. I'm trying to be open-minded enough to not discount out of hand those things that don't support my theory. The big problem is that virtually all the available evidence supporting a definite EBE presence is anecdotal, so we're left with attempting to somehow make a judgement call about the person relating the story. Is it a fifteen year old kid with a vivid imagination, or a lonely middle aged guy with an attention jones, or someone with a serious mental issue, or The Real Deal? You've got my attention...

What if I was to ask the ETs for the cure of major illnesses, and they gave it to me and I posted it on this thread----once verified I would be considered a genius, a god, or possibly that I was telling the truth about aliens.

The ETs know the cure for everything that ails us, they could make everything right on this planet with little effort----why don’t they?
What would a sudden cure for cancer and other diseases do to out economy? Countless billions of dollars are spent researching these plagues in the US alone---trillions more throughout the world.

Thousands of scientist, lab assistants, nurses, doctors, janitors, would be out of work. Hospitals, pharmaceuticals, supporting industries would go bankrupt. The domino effect would take down home builders, bankers, and the slew of industry that supports them.

Any major and abrupt change on our planet would be devastating.

If one alien ship showed itself and made it known that extraterrestrials are real earth would be doomed.

It would be as if God showed up----everyone would expect Got to take care of their every need----and God better get to it or the whole shebang will go down the tubes very quickly.

I lot of people have to show up for work so that six billion people don’t starve to death.

That is why proof is not forthcoming.

My account (all true) and those of others are harmless because the vast majority will remain unconvinced---as it should be. However, these stories serve a purpose as do movies and books of extraterrestrials regardless of how far off the mark they might be.

Only a few people at a time need to become aware of what is really going on in this big fat universe, that way there won’t be any major disruptions.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Not a chance. While in Italy during my early years of life, post WW2, I was in ships that flew into space in a blink of an eye and I saw earth and the other planets from these ships----looking through portholes. Those were my first experiences----Italy was like a Third World country at the time, devastated by war----the village I lived in had no radios, televisions, or any concepts of space travel----bicycles and horses were the main form of transportation.

The SR-71 was a toy in comparison to what I was flying in back in the early nineteen fifties, many years before the SR-71 was even on the drawing board.

I was able to compare our American technology with alien technology while in the service----how can I put it---ours tinker toys, theirs pure magic----no comparison---not even close, not in the ballpark, we are infants they are Einsteins times a thousand.

Even our Sci-Fi stuff like Star Trek is embarrassingly insignificant in comparison.

They have thousands if not millions of years advantage over us----the us military and the secret governments are afraid of these ETs and their magic machinery.

Like I said in my earlier post the nearer I get to telling the truth the more bizarre it sounds and the more people that will think me nuts----so how the heck do I tell my story and make it believable short of dragging an extraterrestrial out into public?

So I tell my story for those who are interested in knowing the fantastic possibilities that are out there----no one has to believe it, but it’s true.

From the stories my parents told me about Italy around the time you mentioned - I think 3rd world was a compliment.
Their town was obliterated many time because they had a ammunition factory there and "zee Germans" liked to play the game of "Level that Town".

You should talk to one of our members Earthsister.

Please U2U me these truths.
I have my own reason to believe you.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

You might be on to something, I don't go to the mall often but was at one the other day----full of alien looking creatures----disguised as funny looking humans, or maybe they were human---it woke me up! Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The ETs know the cure for everything that ails us, they could make everything right on this planet with little effort----why don’t they?
What would a sudden cure for cancer and other diseases do to out economy? Countless billions of dollars are spent researching these plagues in the US alone---trillions more throughout the world.

Has our government asked any ET's to deliver us a cure for aids?

Why would the most powerful men in the world..

Want to lose there superiorty over society?

There is to much for "us" to gain..

And even more for "them" to lose..

Btw...our government is controlled secretly by negative aliens...

All the other aliens in our galaxy know this..

They know ,if they gave us the cures..

That the N.A's will misuse the treatments..

Before you can fix the problem..

You need to know what the problem really is!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
People have no faith or trust in mankind so they pin all their hopes on altrustic creature or beings to fix all that ails us. It doesn't matter that there is not one shred of evidence beyond anecdotal stories to support an almost zealous beliefs. By pegging the hopes on aliens for righting wrongs and fixing problems this looks more like an excused resignation to accept that nothing really can be done. So it will be their (Aliens) fault for allowing it to happen.

Aliens are not a religion or a faith. People should learn to stop treating them as if they are.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Has our government asked any ET's to deliver us a cure for aids?

The governments of the world are like children at the candy counter asking for anything they can get.

Why would the most powerful men in the world..

Want to lose there superiorty over society?

The most powerful men are not that powerful, they die, get sick, and have heart-attacks and strokes---power is fleeting and non-existent.

There is to much for "us" to gain..

And even more for "them" to lose..

That’s an illusion, everyone is here to learn something, no one is better off then anyone else

Btw...our government is controlled secretly by negative aliens...

All extraterrestrials are under one authority (I’m not talking religion) good cop/bad cop

All the other aliens in our galaxy know this..

True

They know ,if they gave us the cures..

That the N.A's will misuse the treatments..

Before you can fix the problem..

You need to know what the problem really is!

The ETs in charge of this planet have a mandate, and they are carrying it out

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

When Michael Jackson read this, he assumed extraterrestrials where not real.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join