It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assault on Our Rights

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

What am I picking and choosing?

I am here, making this thread about the ridiculous proposed amendment of the left that would strip my 2nd amendment rights from me. I have stood by that the entire time, you have been the one trying to make this about other things

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

I am saying people like YOU are the problem for wanting to take away MY rights as an American citizen because you would feel "safer" if only criminals had guns. I have never vouched to take anyone else rights away as you have through this whole thread.

To commit treason is to actively OVERTHROW the government. I don't need to redefine anything, you just need to actually look up definitions before you spout some nonsense as if you know what you're saying.

Defending myself from governmental overreach is way different bud.

You were intentionally taking my words out of context to deflect having to provide proof of your statement.
Im still waiting

you got plenty of time no rush, dont forget to check my reply history.
Im gonna go do something more important than argue with ignorance
edit on 10am30900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What words am I taking out of context?

You were saying that those lives would be saved if we gave up our rights to own guns. That if we just let this happen and don't stand up for our rights. If we let these laws pass, those families that "fear for their lives" would be safer if we restricted the guns that we could buy.

If you have plenty of time, come up with an actual argument as to why I need to give up my rights to make you feel safer. Deliberate obtuseness is your strong suite pal
edit on 10-6-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

that is not at all what i said, and i even posted the whole quote to correct you
how delusional are you?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you want to act blind now, feel free. You have argued against my point the entire thread, not sure why you won't admit it. This thread has been about protecting our 2nd amendment rights and you have not once agreed that they need to be protected, you have deflected and said that "other amendments get the same treatment" and other BS like that.

If you want to get back to the actual point of the thread and discuss how the government wants to take away our 2nd amendment rights then we can. Otherwise you being blissfully ignorant to the governmental overreach that is the left trying to take our guns is all on you.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you want to act blind now, feel free. You have argued against my point the entire thread, not sure why you won't admit it. This thread has been about protecting our 2nd amendment rights and you have not once agreed that they need to be protected, you have deflected and said that "other amendments get the same treatment" and other BS like that.

If you want to get back to the actual point of the thread and discuss how the government wants to take away our 2nd amendment rights then we can. Otherwise you being blissfully ignorant to the governmental overreach that is the left trying to take our guns is all on you.

Im not the blind one, your the one that refuses to read what I "actually" stated, and then misquotes me, doing exactly what you have blamed the media and others of doing.

I admit, have argued that you can still go to the store and buy guns and that states have the right to create laws, to which you agreed and said you wished they would enforce. Which is contradictory to the point of the thread you started.

I didn't deflect anything about the other amendments I was showing that your delusions were unfounded by disproving a comment you made. Again creating delusions, and then LYING about what I said, to which the last page of this discussion has been based on which you can not show any statement to back up that claim.

This thread is not about protecting any rights, its your way of creating more division and hate
Your argument is based on delusion and lies of your own creating.
But I'm the ignorant one....

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

False!

I stated that, yes, you can go to a store and buy a gun. However, I cannot go to the store and buy ANY gun I want without restriction. They LIMIT what I can purchase, which is infringement. THAT is the point of the thread that I created. But you don't know that definition so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

There is no delusions in my comments. My comments come from facts and things that have happened in our country and around the world, as I pointed out earlier if you missed it.

This thread, again, is showing how they want to take away OUR rights as US citizens but you can't see that with your blinders on. I have not made any statement of division or hate.

What delusions am I lying about? That the government wants our guns and will stop at nothing to do so? That creating more laws to take away our guns is as unconstitutional as the ones already created? That you seem to argue every point I make that the government is trying to disarm us, and yet I am the delusional one?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you believe in a living constitution? one which is able to adapt "for the people" and can be changed "by the people" to better the suit the needs "of the people"?

Still waiting...

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I believe that the FF knew what they meant when they wrote "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGERD"

As I have said, several times, you have been in opposition of everything in this thread from the beginning. And if you don't disagree, tell me exactly how you feel about Gov Newsom trying to take our 2nd amendment rights away from us.

You either believe something to be true or you don't, no in between.
edit on 10-6-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I did state that several pages ago, you were too busy twisting my words and spreading lies and division and hate to see it i guess, but im blind?
the world is not as black and white as you paint it

Do you believe in a living constitution? one which is able to adapt "for the people" and can be changed "by the people" to better the suit the needs "of the people"?

Still waiting...
edit on 10pm301200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What lies, hate, and division am I spreading? None of what I have said about the government going after our guns is a lie, hateful or divisive. It is all accurate and has been proven through the years across the world

I believe that the FF knew what they meant when they wrote "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGERD"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Still waiting...

As I have said, several times, you have been in opposition of everything in this thread from the beginning.

You either believe something to be true or you don't, no in between. So which one is it for you

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Your rhetoric about "left" or "right is the division you have been spreading
This division is a great cause of hate and further division in our country
and the lies were about statements that you accused me of making, that you have yet to provide evidence for...

Not everything, we agreed on several things, and my stance on the topic of the thread is there for all to see, and wont ever change.
There is lots of in between, there are so many beliefs that lie in between your "this or that" paradigm that i cannot speak for them all. which leads me to ask, again...

Still waiting...

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

There is not "rhetoric" of left vs right I am spreading, this is the reality that we live in every day. If you want to turn a blind eye to it be my guest, you will continue to live this lie that "we are the government and here to help".

I do not spread hate in my writings. I spread the truth that the Democrats are coming for my 2nd amendment rights and that is as simple as it gets. Hate would be if I said that the "evil, left wing radical, democrats are the cause of all evil and hate in this country", you know, kind of like they do to us every day. But you're not ready to have that talk.

If there are "lots of in between" then lets hear them. You want to tell me that my "hate speech" is devising this country, lets hear what you have to say that is so much better.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.

Please enlighten me, what "better suits the people" that the government is going to "give us" that would be "for the people" and "by the people"? If you think the government has your best interests at heart then you need to open those eyes and take a nice long look at what they are doing and how they are doing it.

And for the last time, you have been in opposition of almost everything I have said in this thread, not sure why I need to keep repeating myself. You're not going to come right out and say it, because you don't want to be seen as someone who "takes a side". That's fine, if you want to try and play both sides go for it, but you and everyone else know how I stand on letting them take my rights from me. But please, keep telling me how ignorant and hateful I am for telling the truth, no matter how much it hurts your ears to hear.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

THIS WHOLE DIATRIBE YOU JUST WROTE, IS CONTRADICTORY TO EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SAID IN THIS THREAD. LEARN TO READ

its pure obfuscation and your just hoping that I will give up and you can have the last lie.

I have provided actual evidence for any claim I have made in this thread but one, I did not give statistics for how many people have died this year due to gun violence.
You CAN NOT provided ANY evidence to back your claims because they are delusions and lies, you cant even answer a single question, or prove claims you have made about me

you can go back and read where I have stated my stance, but you want to ignore THAT truth.
Its not difficult for me to understand the constitution, I have been using it to prove your delusional this whole thread but you want to ignore THAT truth
It is not the Government that is changing these laws it is "we the people", though as I point out earlier not me specifically, but you want to ignore THAT truth
I could probably insert some inane and irrelevant comment here that you wont even realize is here because you refuse to even read what I'm writing. and if you are reading then you are intentionally lying or your comprehension skills are less than that of a 3 year old
I NEVER said the government was here to help, that's a lie you created
I HAVE stated what is better than spreading hate and deception and relying on your left vs. right paradigm but you ignore THAT truth
As I CLEARLY stated in the last post, and i quote...
"there are so many beliefs that lie in between your "this or that" paradigm that I cannot speak for them all."
but you ignored that to perpetuate your delusion
If standingagainst both sides and staying true to the constitution is your version of playing both sides then so be it

Nothing you have said in this thread is TRUTH just delusions and you STILL cant answer this question, or prove your statements, because you are a delusional liar.

Still waiting...

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What #ing planet do you live on where "we" are making the laws? Pretty sure "we" are not Newsom, Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, McCarthy, etc.

I never said that you said the government was "her to help" but that is what your entire narrative has been. That they are creating laws that will help us and save the "families that fear for their lives".

What claims have I made that need backing up that we don't already know?

You are so ignorant that your "truth" is the truth and those are 2 completely different things. I don't care who gets in the last "lie", as you put it(nothing I am saying is lies, but you refuse to prove that they are).

I did answer your question in the last reply but you didn't like it now did you? I also answered your "still waiting" in the last reply but you keep replying to yourself expecting an answer that you already know and have.

You can stop making a fool of yourself any time you like, I have made my entire point, we all know where I stand and how obtuse you are when it comes to gun laws.

Hope one of these days you pull the wool from your eyes and see this country for what it is, what people like you have made it, and when you do I hope you can finally see how F'ed we are.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What #ing planet do you live on where "we" are making the laws? Pretty sure "we" are not Newsom, Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, McCarthy, etc.

I never said that you said the government was "her to help" but that is what your entire narrative has been. That they are creating laws that will help us and save the "families that fear for their lives".

These are elected officials that represent people, people voted them into office, whether you agree or not does not change that.

What claims have I made that need backing up that we don't already know?

All of them? who are you that anyone should just believe whatever you say without evidence.

You are so ignorant that your "truth" is the truth and those are 2 completely different things. I don't care who gets in the last "lie", as you put it(nothing I am saying is lies, but you refuse to prove that they are).

then why haven't you responded the post that I have linked in each of my responses since? which addresses exactly that

I did answer your question in the last reply but you didn't like it now did you? I also answered your "still waiting" in the last reply but you keep replying to yourself expecting an answer that you already know and have.

No where, in this entire thread have you answered whether "you believe in a living constitution? one which is able to adapt "for the people" and can be changed "by the people" to better the suit the needs "of the people"?
In FACT, to quote your responce,
"Please enlighten me, what "better suits the people" that the government is going to "give us" that would be "for the people" and "by the people"? If you think the government has your best interests at heart then you need to open those eyes and take a nice long look at what they are doing and how they are doing it."
you clearly dodge answering the question by making more assumption that you know what I think. this is part of your delusion.

You can stop making a fool of yourself any time you like, I have made my entire point, we all know where I stand and how obtuse you are when it comes to gun laws.

Hope one of these days you pull the wool from your eyes and see this country for what it is, what people like you have made it, and when you do I hope you can finally see how F'ed we are.

You haven't made any point, you haven't provided ANY evidence to support your delusion, and you further deepen the divide in our country by accusing people who think and live different than you, of being the reason our country is F'ed.

ill ask again, prove your claims in this comment.
and then answer whether you believe in a living constitution? one which is able to adapt "for the people" and can be changed "by the people" to better the suit the needs "of the people"?

I'll still be waiting...

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

"elected officials" that do what is best for them, not their constituents. We do not tell them what to do, everyone but you seems to know and understand that.

You don't have to believe anything I say. Anyone who knows anything about the government and guns knows that they are doing everything in their power to take them away.

I answered your question while asking another at the same time. But just for you I will answer it in another way that aids in your comprehension. See below

Just because you don't understand that the government wants to disarm it's citizens, doe not mean that what I am saying are "delusions".

There is no such thing a s a "living constitution". There is no "by the people", gov does what they want. There is no "for the people", they don't care what happens to us and you seem to not understand this. They don't care for the needs "of the people" If they really did they would not slip things into every single bill that would benefit them while either giving us nothing or taking things away from us.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

In this instance Gavin Newsome has held office for almost 20 years.
This means that people agree with him and believe in him enough to represent them, everyone but you seems to know and understand that.

I cant believe you, you have not provided any supporting evidence. And you could have just said, "yes" or "no" 2 days ago but you chose not to.

Here is a website maybe you can understand
Living Constitution

AND just in case you want to learn more, though I doubt you do, as you consistently ignore information that defies your delusions
Living Constitution

edit on 11am30900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

Oh and by the way, the concept of the living constitution is evident in the information in the link YOU provided in the OP
edit on 11am30900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What evidence do you want/ think you need? I can get you anything you want, you just throw out that you want evidence. Give me specifics and I will get you what you want. Even though it will probably hurt your feels

It is pretty hard to get change in a blue state, you must know that. When you have 2 cities voting for the sake of an entire state, it sways the odds pretty good. But, when you have a state filled with people that "agree" with you then its pretty easy to get votes.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join