It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Pilot Model Valentina Rueda From Cockpit Of Private Plane. April 4, 2023

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes, I didn't like what the YouTube poster did. He even changed the title of the video to remove the Rueda connection, although he gives her credit in the description for re-posting on Instagram.

What gets me is that on the day the news came out, every single website, media outlet, etc. all went with the model being the pilot.

I'm also perplexed in how Rueda got hold of the video? Was she used to get the whole thing to go viral?

In the comments below the video I read last night that he has now reached out to the original source for more information. I assume he means Jaime Maussan, who Arbitrageur kindly reminded me is a known hoaxer. So good luck to him with that.

I'm happy to let this post carry on for the sake of science and video analysis, but I hate that, with the new information we have, the whole topic isn't coherent with the facts. As I said, I don't mind if it is moved to the hoax bin... members can continue debunking the video there if they so wish.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: ToddB

In this case, I think Rueda just took her time to decide how best to release the video. Maybe she was shell-shocked for a week.

ya but is she hawt?

a model, flys her own plane? stupid question, sorry.

looks like someone or something made it, to me.

Your wish is my command--> www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the end it wasn't her piloting the plane, However, I have no problem with women of whatever profession being pilots... .

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Possibly, if it's not a hoax based on the new information that has emerged.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Reminds me of this experimental military drone system:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Oooh, very slick! Thanks, I didn't know about that project.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Good eye, I missed that. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think it can't be an artifact of the camera/lens because it spans across six consecutive frames. The right to left diagonal path is quite interesting, although it appears out of nowhere and disapears just as elusively.

I tried to get a better look at it by extracting the single frames from the Twitter video, zoomed and cropped just the area of interest, then played around with levels in Photoshop to get it to stand out more, and finally, marked its position in each of the following images. Unfortunately, there is a lot of pixelation and the object is just a smudge, with some ghosting in a few frames. In the end there isn't much to see. Anyway, here you go, for what it's worth:

edit on 13/4/2023 by Encia22 because: Added images

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Wonder if this was the type of object that was shot down at Lake Huron a few months ago ?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Anything's possible, the sky's the limit!

I'm turning my attention to the ground. I wonder what US Air force bases are around the area the plane was flying. According to the pilot, he was over Antioquia, Colombia, heading towards Medellin... drug cartel territory.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Here's another 'Party Balloon, that was filmed over Medellin a short while ago. Sure, are a lot of balloon releases over Medellin. Maybe them pesky Colombian Farmers are celebrating a bumper crop year.

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Cheers, good find! I remember the incident, but forgot it was over the Medellin region... very curious.

edit on 13/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: DaydreamerV

I don't think it is stationary. Quoting from my reply to ArMaP above:

My problem with it being stationary is the cloud from where it first appears as a dot. If it had been still, then the interception would have occurred when the plane reached that cloud, which still appears to be miles away.

Agreed. Although, as some one has mentioned, it could be small enough to tell whether it popped out from the cloud or just became visible moments before intercept.

It's interesting to see different people's interpretations of shapes. You see a rectangle underneath the object, I see a cone shape, like with the Gimbal picture I included in my OP.

From Gimbal its impossible to tell projection shape. By looking from underneath it could be round or any other shape but in this case I can clearly see the outer 'frame' is 90 degrees bent and with little imagination we can assume a square (or pyramid - still square if we look from underneath).

Another question, may be silly, but I cannot understand what the video title means 'hidden underbelly''? Are we looking more at the top of the object or the 'belly'?

Also to mention...the "stance" of the object resembles the "stance" of Gimbal when it points down, a lot! I have to admit. You got a good catch!!!

edit on 15-4-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The underside looks to be somewhat geometric…..

👽

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Can we really call that the underside? As we are looking at it and considering the apparent movement of the object, I would call that the front side.

Regardless of that, video compression works with squares, so a video that was too compressed (or compressed more than once, as was the case) is highly likely to show squarish features.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm not saying it's this one, but the design seems oddly related does it not?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Can we really call that the underside? As we are looking at it and considering the apparent movement of the object, I would call that the front side.

Here’s an analogy…….

When you prep a standard kite to fly……the graphic side of the kite is the underside of the kite as it lays on the ground…….then as you run and pull the kite string to give it flight ….the kite gets airborne and flys at a “rough” +/- 45 degree angle (Bernoulli’s principal)……while it’s in flight….what was the graphic underside while on the ground, is now the leading graphic front side of the kite because of the angle and momentum pulling into the wind.

I’m not saying the object is a kite…….but what I believe is the underside or “front” as you think it is, of the object as it is in flight.

The object to me is shown in a “perspective” angled view ….it’s not a full side view or full front view or full top view.

I suspect there’s more to the top view (the outside area, right of the geometric design I outlined in red) that probably wraps around to the other side which is unseen.

So ok….it can be both the underside while on the ground and also the front when it’s in an angled flight while climbing to its desired altitude (the kite analogy).

Who’s to say that the object can or cannot rotate to a horizontal level flight profile while continuing to fly once it gets to the altitude it’s to achieve? Much like a standard aircraft.

Hypothetical horizontal level flight ….. perspective angled view

It’s all speculation

👽

edit on 16-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A UAP filmed on a relatively cheap smartphone by a member of the public.

3 UAP filmed by the US Military whilst flying some of the most advanced aerial machinery known to man with an unlimited budget to back them up. You would think they would ditch the camera obscura for something a bit more 21st-century.

Christ, better aerial pics were taken by a Zeppelin in ww1.
Who's kidding who?
edit on 16-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I tried to outline the shape of an object a little more.
From the side to me it looks like a 'sine' wave.

Looks about right.

There are auxilary engines possibly in each corner of the square on the underside. You can see one closer to the corner 'front' end. Guess all four corners have one. Possibly another one is hardly but visible also on the front's further corner.

Anyone seeing those engines?

edit on 17-4-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don’t vision the engines you see….

However in an earlier post, I mentioned that this object could be a living organism……your outline perspective highlights this possibility.

So, in that view……it’s like a snail species that could have evolved over the millennia, for flight.

Perhaps millions of years ago……it figured out that traveling at a slow pace on the ground wasn’t getting anywhere and so over time it’s able to reverse its slime sticking substance into a anti-gravity substance for flight……to get around quicker….

Makes for a sci fi story….aye?

👽
edit on 17-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I see a cone shape, like with the Gimbal picture I included in my OP.

Yes, I can agree with the 'cone' somewhat. But its not a cone but upside down four sided pyramid shape, I think. In this respect is does resemble Gimbal.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I can see may be)) If the shape is how I interpret it then bright spot under the closest to us corner is a light source. It cannot be a reflection from the sun light due to being in the shadow. That is if I assume the actual sun reflection are two spots along the 'frame'.

just

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

However in an earlier post, I mentioned that this object could be a living organism……your outline perspective highlights this possibility.

So, in that view……it’s like a snail species that could have evolved over the millennia, for flight.

Perhaps millions of years ago……it figured out that traveling at a slow pace on the ground wasn’t getting anywhere and so over time it’s able to reverse its slime sticking substance into a anti-gravity substance for flight……to get around quicker….

Makes for a sci fi story….aye?

👽

Ok, I'll play. It's a croissant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join