It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Pilot Model Valentina Rueda From Cockpit Of Private Plane. April 4, 2023

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Test

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
When it first appears from the cloud there's a dubious trail that looks like cgi to me

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Dude, thanks for your post on this, I will be chewing on this all day. I could be wrong but wasn't this the same basic principle around the Nazi bell, among others. But never put together as you have here. Really dig posts like this that make me want to research more. Major props and yea it deserves a thread of its own. Not to mention wouldn't this propulsion system operate within our known laws of physics? Something that the new governmental UFO program Doctor mentioned yesterday said that so far all UAPs they have researched are within the boundaries of the laws of physics

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Remember the footage of the UFO that flys past a helicopter in New York? I believe a reporter was in the chopper. It was a really fascinating, realistic clip.

It looked exactly like this one minus the sound.

It was fake...

This screams fake to me.

Model... Pilot... And photographer! I bet she loves attention too. Oh wait!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: DaydreamerV

I don’t vision the engines you see….

I can see may be)) If the shape is how I interpret it then bright spot under the closest to us corner is a light source. It cannot be a reflection from the sun light due to being in the shadow. That is if I assume the actual sun reflection are two spots along the 'frame'.

just

huh? No way.

The outline isn't correct.

It's like a space shuttle with upraised wing tips. You can plainly see the curvature of the wings that's also part of the cockpit. On each side, the wing tips bend upwart. at best. the bottom is a diamond with a point in the front, rear, and taper towards the back of each wing tip where the wing curves up to meet the wing tip.

It's either CGI (which I believe it is) or one of the new US spy crafts. Seriously CGI though

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

This screams fake to me.

Model... Pilot... And photographer! I bet she loves attention too. Oh wait!

It was not a model and not recent. Original video was in 2022.

I wanted to change the title and add the following I posted back on page 5:

originally posted by: Encia22
If there are any Moderators reading, is it possible to please add the following quoted part at the beginning of my OP and possibly remove "Model Valentina Rueda" from the title, as the basis of the source and some initial information has changed?Otherwise, any members who read from the start will be on a wild goose chase until they reach this page.

Even just a link to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Actually, I just went back over the video in the OP and the description has been edited. In fact, it wasn't the model Rueda flying at all, she just reposted on Instagram.

Now we also know more about the plane itself and the relative speeds according to the real pilot.

Here is what it says now:

This Footage comes with no audio and was captured from the cockpit of this plane from an unknown location but when i get the information i will share it with you guys. In the footage we get a clear view of this object and this looks damn good. It seem to be a saucer shape craft. This is the Story behind the footage "The event took place on May 12th, 2022 Over Antioquia, Colombia, involving a Cessna T303 Crusader piloted by Jorge A. Arteaga. According to Jorge A. Arteaga, the object observed was not a balloon of any type, not a drone, and not any known object to him. He recorded a video of the sighting, which has been confirmed to be authentic. Arteaga recounts that the object was first seen floating stationary at a specific point between Medellin and Santa Fe. He and his co-pilot, Daniel, were flying towards Medellin when they noticed the object. As they approached the UAP, it suddenly moved towards them, prompting Arteaga to ask Daniel if he saw and heard it. Arteaga then turned the plane around, capturing the first video of the stationary object. As he was filming, the object moved slightly, and he began to "hunt" it with the aircraft. At this point, the UAP started moving towards them. Arteaga managed to avoid the object while flying at a speed of 130 to 140 knots, which is roughly over 300 kilometers per hour. He noted that had the object been a balloon, the aircraft's wake would have blown it away or disrupted its position. He also ruled out the possibility of it being a solar or helium balloon, as the sighting occurred at 12,500 feet with temperatures around 5 degrees Celsius. Arteaga expressed fear during the encounter, insisting that the object was neither a balloon, a drone, nor any known object to him."

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Found this gem of a video

Didn't think we had these out in the open like this. Why are more service men/women not leaking or slipping this kind of info out there. You would think this would too big to contain.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

This was the video but when it came out - sometime not long before or after 911 I think, it was pristine. This one is very grainy and hard to see. When you stopped the original vid, you could see the craft. It was almost exactly like the one in the OP, though it was definitely and proven to be fake.
edit on CDT4704bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Apr 2023 13:47:55 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

huh? No way.

The outline isn't correct.

What do you mean 'no way'?

Consider also the possibility of this angle below.

More concerned about grey 'underside'. It is absolutely reflect no surrounding colors...simply grey area. May be effect of some field generation in action?

edit on 23-4-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Check this video from CorridorCrew as it’s pretty relevant to this topic:
youtu.be...

Sorry I’m on mobile and can’t get it to embed

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Planarian
Check this video from CorridorCrew as it’s pretty relevant to this topic:
youtu.be...

Sorry I’m on mobile and can’t get it to embed

Sorry, I had to turn it off on 28th second. Don't care if the rest of it is 'good'.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerV

To be fair 28 seconds is enough

<< 5  6  7   >>

join