It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Pilot Model Valentina Rueda From Cockpit Of Private Plane. April 4, 2023

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
we'll call it 5 seconds until the object is in line with the nose of the plane.
first appearance. 32secs

inline with the nose. 37secs

edit on 12-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

Everything hinges on the size of the object.
edit on 12-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I honestly don't think she had a clue what was coming her way until it reached her. Perhaps she was banking left to get lined up better to avoid the clouds. Just to the right of the billowing clouds, there appears to be some clear air. If there was another bank of clouds to the extreme right (off screen to us), then course-correcting and aiming for the clearing would make sense.

Good question, I'd love to know if she reported to air authorities, Mufon, whatever, or just thought of going the Social Media route.

In the end, all speculation and calculations are worthless if this video has been hoaxed or doctored in any way.

edit on 12/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

My mother-in-law often told me about a sleek silvery object that she and her cousin saw back in the mid-50's dive straight into the ocean at full speed without any splash, just like many others have witnessed. She was a devoutly religious person and wouldn't lie. I wish she was still alive so she could see this.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I’m reminded of the Seaview’s FS-1 mini Flying Sub….

Flying Sub

VOYAGE FLYING SUB PHOTO GALLERY #02

👽
edit on 12-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Balloon my arse.

What about a mix between balloon and drone?

That's a very interesting find! That's probably not exactly what is in the video, but I wouldn't rule out something along those lines.

originally posted by: Encia22
8.5 miles in 4 seconds is 7,000 mph or Mach 9.4.

This reminds of that famous Utah video of a few years back... they were talking about these sort of speeds.
Yes, Rob Woodus aka "propellerhead" talked about high speeds for that object initially, but he re-analyzed the video and ended up thinking it was poplar fluff floating in the air, and obviously poplar fluff doesn't travel at mach speeds. Whether it's poplar fluff or not, I think the analysis that it had to be traveling at mach speeds was debunked by the very same guy who initially made such a claim, and whatever it is, doesn't have to be going that fast.

It just goes to show how even with videos of a UFO, we can't really trust our eyes and initial perceptions which could be way off, but at least propellerhead took a closer look and realized that's what happened. We could be repeating that type of misperception mistake here if we try to assign velocities to an object of unknown size and distance.

a reply to: ArMaP

Wow, those are amazing! I love the dolphins!

The company that makes them is Airstage in Germany. They do flying cars, too!

Yes, a drone/balloon combo is certainly feasible, but not radio controlled - me thinks, 20,000 ft would put it out of range.

You cited in your OP that Valentina Rueda was remotely piloting the plane the video was shot from, why can that plane be piloted remotely but not the UFO? I don't know where you are getting 20,000 feet because the video was taken at 6000 feet, but even if it was 20,000 feet you are missing information about radio control capabilities:

How High Can A Military Drone Fly?

So how high can these aircraft fly? Well that depends on where you live… In America they can reach altitudes above 50 000 feet (15 240 meters) while European ones top out at around 45 000 feet (13 716 meters). But even though they’re capable of reaching such heights this doesn’t mean they always do because different countries have their own laws about how high these devices should go.”

edit on 2023412 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
And then there’s this…..

DARPA Selects Performers to Build, Test Manta Ray Unmanned Underwater Vehicles

Although it’s intended for underwater use…….it suspiciously looks like it can be further developed to go airborne…..

👽
edit on 12-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Amazing! Yes, the shape and colour of our object sounds similar to your MIL's experience. It could well be a USO.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It definitely looks like it.

In todays climate, it is not something I believe we would want to be in your face about.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Beautiful, I didn't know about that and never remember seeing the Voyage TV Series.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks for the extra info on the Utah incident... I hadn't followed up on it. I'll check out the video tonight.

As for the OP quote. I took it from the YouTube video description. I thought it strange, too, but then just thought that the camera was set up to work remotely. I never interpreted it as the plane was remote controlled.

My bad, I remember reading 20k ft and have gone with that throughtout, but you're right, it was different.

Actually, I just went back over the video in the OP and the description has been edited. In fact, it wasn't the model Rueda flying at all, she just reposted on Instagram.

Now we also know more about the plane itself and the relative speeds according to the real pilot.

Here is what it says now:

This Footage comes with no audio and was captured from the cockpit of this plane from an unknown location but when i get the information i will share it with you guys. In the footage we get a clear view of this object and this looks damn good. It seem to be a saucer shape craft. This is the Story behind the footage "The event took place on May 12th, 2022 Over Antioquia, Colombia, involving a Cessna T303 Crusader piloted by Jorge A. Arteaga. According to Jorge A. Arteaga, the object observed was not a balloon of any type, not a drone, and not any known object to him. He recorded a video of the sighting, which has been confirmed to be authentic. Arteaga recounts that the object was first seen floating stationary at a specific point between Medellin and Santa Fe. He and his co-pilot, Daniel, were flying towards Medellin when they noticed the object. As they approached the UAP, it suddenly moved towards them, prompting Arteaga to ask Daniel if he saw and heard it. Arteaga then turned the plane around, capturing the first video of the stationary object. As he was filming, the object moved slightly, and he began to "hunt" it with the aircraft. At this point, the UAP started moving towards them. Arteaga managed to avoid the object while flying at a speed of 130 to 140 knots, which is roughly over 300 kilometers per hour. He noted that had the object been a balloon, the aircraft's wake would have blown it away or disrupted its position. He also ruled out the possibility of it being a solar or helium balloon, as the sighting occurred at 12,500 feet with temperatures around 5 degrees Celsius. Arteaga expressed fear during the encounter, insisting that the object was neither a balloon, a drone, nor any known object to him."

Back to square one. Sorry for the confusion, but at the moment the news went viral, it was the same fake news all over the place.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If there are any Moderators reading, is it possible to please add the following quoted part at the beginning of my OP and possibly remove "Model Valentina Rueda" from the title, as the basis of the source and some initial information has changed?Otherwise, any members who read from the start will be on a wild goose chase until they reach this page.

Even just a link to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Actually, I just went back over the video in the OP and the description has been edited. In fact, it wasn't the model Rueda flying at all, she just reposted on Instagram.

Now we also know more about the plane itself and the relative speeds according to the real pilot.

Here is what it says now:

This Footage comes with no audio and was captured from the cockpit of this plane from an unknown location but when i get the information i will share it with you guys. In the footage we get a clear view of this object and this looks damn good. It seem to be a saucer shape craft. This is the Story behind the footage "The event took place on May 12th, 2022 Over Antioquia, Colombia, involving a Cessna T303 Crusader piloted by Jorge A. Arteaga. According to Jorge A. Arteaga, the object observed was not a balloon of any type, not a drone, and not any known object to him. He recorded a video of the sighting, which has been confirmed to be authentic. Arteaga recounts that the object was first seen floating stationary at a specific point between Medellin and Santa Fe. He and his co-pilot, Daniel, were flying towards Medellin when they noticed the object. As they approached the UAP, it suddenly moved towards them, prompting Arteaga to ask Daniel if he saw and heard it. Arteaga then turned the plane around, capturing the first video of the stationary object. As he was filming, the object moved slightly, and he began to "hunt" it with the aircraft. At this point, the UAP started moving towards them. Arteaga managed to avoid the object while flying at a speed of 130 to 140 knots, which is roughly over 300 kilometers per hour. He noted that had the object been a balloon, the aircraft's wake would have blown it away or disrupted its position. He also ruled out the possibility of it being a solar or helium balloon, as the sighting occurred at 12,500 feet with temperatures around 5 degrees Celsius. Arteaga expressed fear during the encounter, insisting that the object was neither a balloon, a drone, nor any known object to him."

edit on 12/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yes, it appears to be climbing. From the video I was curious to see when it first appears as a dot, hoping to see that it was added to the video afterwards. However, it seems fluid enough, coming out from behind a cloud; so, if it is a hoax, it's well thought out.

Having said that, what compels me to think it's only a balloon is its puffiness.

The only thing that would make me think it's some sort of CGI is that the camera zooms in towards the cloud this thing comes out of, and I didn't see a dot to make one think to zoom in towards said cloud.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Good catch!

Watching the video at 1/4 speed, there is a lot of ghosting. Perhaps the camera (probably a phone) just couldn't keep up with the speed the UFO was flying at.

But, that second image doesn't make sense. How can the ghosting appear in front of the direction of travel. Unless, it's internal reflections/refraction from the curved glass of the cockpit.

Look at the propeller, it's ghosting as well. On the right in the first pic, left in the second, just like the UFO.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: AOx6179
That's man made from what I can see.

Very cool tho!

What part looks to be man-made? It's damn near flying flat face first. And it certainly looks to have forward momentum and not just an aircraft flying past a balloon.

Also, Is it climbing or is that just perspective?
What part doesn’t look man made? What other intelligent species makes flying craft? Could you post how you concluded it’s not man made?

Are you suggesting it’s biological?

You go first. Name an intelligent species on Earth. Why could it not be a biological species that we know nothing of?

It looks more like a Manta Ray more than anything we have ever built for flight. In fact. It looks to me like the Martian war machine from the original War of the Worlds.

The Universe is quite big and quite old and age and size are ever-increasing. I doubt very much anything on this planet is the smartest biological entity to ever have existed anywhere. The Evidence proves that to be the case.

Then again. It could be a blow-up tent filled with Helium. Maybe the pilot and occupants are Mr and Mrs Smith and family from Idaho. So maybe you are correct.

So you don’t have a reason to think it’s not man made, got it.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have to debate this mildly sensationalized comment from the pilots who obviously wanted the world to see their "UFO" video, and Jorge's defensiveness about it "not being a balloon". I see some other pilots have commented on this thread, I haven't been in the air for years and years but I've seen just about all of it back when I flew... no balloons that I can remember, mind you, but I know a thing or two about the atmosphere and how a balloon would behave at any given altitude/temperature combo. Ask me anything.

The wake may have disrupted a balloon, however there would be no way to tell the difference between the wake disrupting its position or the air currents............. wind shear, etc can make a balloon "move toward" an aircraft. 12,500' is a perfect altitude for a Mylar balloon, and 5 degrees C means nice, thick air so the helium balloon would have been less likely to pop. Perfect storm for a runaway birthday balloon!
Happy birthday!

edit on 4/12/23 by servovenford because: spelling check

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Hate to be another killjoy but...

1. He zoomed in on a spot too fast for even a pilot used to looking for objects. Seems to have anticipated it at full speed faster than reaction time could allow.

2a. 33 through 35 seconds. At 1/4 speed it jumps three times to stationary positions before it has fluid motion. WAY slower than 30 FPS, which is troubling. Like almost a second apart (in slowed time) too. Barely see dot, dot jumps closer a few times, and then again before it starts fluidly moving.

2b. Already discussed artifacts 35-37 seconds.

3. Not directly related, but why is there a different cockpit shown first in the video?

Verdict: CGI Hoax
edit on 12-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes, it appears to be climbing. From the video I was curious to see when it first appears as a dot, hoping to see that it was added to the video afterwards. However, it seems fluid enough, coming out from behind a cloud; so, if it is a hoax, it's well thought out.

Having said that, what compels me to think it's only a balloon is its puffiness.

The only thing that would make me think it's some sort of CGI is that the camera zooms in towards the cloud this thing comes out of, and I didn't see a dot to make one think to zoom in towards said cloud.

It's puffy. It floats. It's at 12,500 at 5C (good weather for a runaway balloon). It was moving around with the air current. The wake of the plane wouldn't have made much difference with the already moving currents etc, would have smoothed out by the time the plane got back around to it. It's shiny. It's not going very fast (the pilot said 150 knots, looks about like that as it passes the camera, so the balloon wasn't moving very fast, probably 30kts with the wind!).

Balloon. Next!

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Thanks for your input and information.

I found the original Tweet of the video... coming soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The quality of the video is poor, plus add compression from whatever Social Media algorithms probably dropping some frames.

As for the cockpit, that's the channels trailer that has nothing to do with the video in question. In fact, I searched it before posting and I believe it's an Airbus A320.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join