It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-Minute City Climate Lockdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

and we are only here because local councils embraced the car and allowed services to evolve around such short journeys while retarding public transport.. those are the things that killed many villages, and towns with many of the smaller ones no longer having the full range of services of their own and are reliant on services from the corporate s or nearby towns.

my grandfather was a Royal Flying Corps gunner/engineer during the great war when he came home he brought an ex services war bus, the town had lots of bus services and a number of trolley car services now they all sit under a single corporate who choses which parts to service and which parts not to service even the train services where cut back in the 60s and never returned..

want a hair cut take your kid to their friends, go to the hospital or doctors or meet someone new, there is only the car and the shortest route to any of those will be through the center of town.

this is where we are and trying to alter that by forcing people into neigbour hoods for all their needs is not going to work without revamping the entire country with massive spending on new infrastructure, offices, workplaces, homes and services..

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

They are not, but noticed that the climate cult drives the plans outside China, while sametime inside China they increace coal use .....they build more coal power plants in China while in Oxford they think to save the planet, peoples movements might be limited.

And if we talking citys below 100000 people, i really doubt cars now days are really big issues ? Some cars are also EV now..

edit on 6-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Social engineering seldom works to plan nor comes without consequence nickyw.

We wont stop them meddling around nor change all the same, as its in the post.

Like it or lump it, this is what councils and local authorities do, because they are in their element stirring the pot.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
No one is going to take away my freedom to # up the planet for future generations, nor me using 2/3 of ressources in half a year. I'm so free i give a sh1t, about throwing away food by the tons, while others starve to death. I want that freedom to have a full shelf at all time,not matter what. If my freedom is given I don't care if it infringes that of others beyond the border of my country...

Freedom what a joke...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I did not know Icke been talking about it , do you have any link to share here ?

The monitoring and surveillance is good point.

Dont they plan to limit movements in general.....dont they want to stop produce petrol cars so it would give opportunity to stop people driving if they limit electricity ....

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yeeh, history will be repeated i guess . Same mistakes again

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
David Icke Talks Capitalism & The Hunger Games Society......on yt.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well if they turn off all the power Kenzo, people wont have much anywhere to go aside from their own gaff, at least in the interim as there is little point in traveling to places that are closed.
edit on 6-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am all for exercise

But isn`t it part of living in the city and have noises ? If people dont like noise, why they live in city ?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Convenience, amenities, and employment spring to mind there.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't know what a 'noise up' means?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thanks , find it

start`s about 7 minut , lockdowns cause small business to die . And once people get money from goverment = depency equals control .

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I dont either

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Will see if i can find it. Been many moons since but im sure its around. a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just google david icke hunger games society..... there's one on bitchute as well as yt.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I allready find it thanks!

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Local councils rarely have a clue.

Going by memory I could get anywhere within 30 mins or less on a bus, all for 25p. I'd have a guess to say there's about 1/10 of public transport in comparison to 20-25 years ago. Cost is around 10x higher too if you don't get a travel pass style ticket.

All this has came about after the destitution of trade and economics, I'm a 90's kid so I only got to see the backend of the worst of it. I've seen the statistics of who works for what though and public services filled the blanks up north.

Planned? Probably the opposite when it comes to councils, the likes of neglect and greed don't need a plan I'd think. I'm lucky enough to live in a large town so there's always been some sort of service and opportunity although I have to say they're ridiculously limited compared to recent past that I can remember.

1000's of people here take 2-4 hour bus rides to the industrial estates if they don't work for the public. Same journeys took 40 mins when I was a kid. My estate has 1 bus service every 15 mins at peak now, when I was younger their was loads and they went everywhere. It wasn't the lack of use that pulled these services either.

I could go on about other services and businesses. I'd rather say they've based a future on a neglected past. It's only tooke them a couple of generations to use "saving the planet" as an excuse.

That's excellent form IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
next it'll be 15 days 😀

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Gothmog

It's the law springs to mind abortion wise unless you have a life-threatening medical emergency.

As to the walking around barefoot part.

Apparently you can apply for a permit, but it will cost you.

Hence its not free.

One cannot get pain pills without pain (legally)
The medical profession is not about "I want" , it's about "I need" .
But , this is not about abortion .

I just replied because...

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
I gotta do what I gotta do .

On topic :

Apparently you can apply for a permit, but it will cost you.

Then you live in the wrong country .
edit on 12/6/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the 6 Months

We learned this allready

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join