It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-Minute City Climate Lockdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Ow, well damn

Something rotten in Spain ?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

green new deal

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

By law and reasoning everything is owned in the UK. Even public property is an entity.

There's laws upon laws and then there's rights. It basically leaves people who are desperate beholden to tptb and they provide a substandard service that cannot be improved in it's current form.

A few people will go to hostels... Once you're in the system they will find accomodation even if it's a hotel room. It's usually a hostel. I've only ever seen people get worse or dead in those places tbh. Much better to be caught squatting or something and his majesty will give you square meals, thick walls and a bed.
edit on 6-12-2022 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yea, Blackrock is problematic, but.......you really gotta dig into the details to know the truth about Blackrock.
So, for example, it's stated in those sources that Blackrock "owns" Boeing. Not true.

Boeing is a publicly traded public corporation. I own Boeing stock by way of mutual fund. The "shareholders" of Boeing stock "own" Boeing. Investopedia tells us that:

www.investopedia.com...

BlackRock owns 33.3 million shares of Boeing, representing 5.9% of total shares outstanding, according to the company's 13F filing for the period ending March 31, 2020.
 The company is primarily a mutual fund and ETF management company with approximately $6.47 trillion in AUM.
 The iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV) is among one of BlackRock's largest ETFs with approximately $198 billion in AUM. Boeing comprises 0.36% of IVV's holdings.

6% of total Boeing shares is nowhere a controlling interest in Boeing.

I really am just trying to help here. You just have to be willing to take some of these sources with a grain of salt. Sometimes, a "block" of salt.
edit on 6-12-2022 by TonyS because: Eta

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It certainly isn't what it wants to sell itself as.

Why do you conclude communism, why not fascism, or Capitalism?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yea, it's pretty crazy but actually, they've done it in plenty of other places. Paris, Stockholm, Amsterdam to name a few. Milan Italy, where it works pretty well.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

We could always play call center in the spare room, maybe a spare room tax break is in order?

LOL,
Yea, I bet some folks have already done that. Not a bad idea, especially if you can well imitate a Bangladeshi accent. (drives people nuts).

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Rome tried something similar way back, by allowing one day only even numbers and the next only uneven numbers to drive.
pesky romans bought two number plates and kept on cramping up the streets...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I guess there are retards everywhere...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That' s good info , i suck with economics/ money so i dont usually try to dive so deep to it.

Did you check the other Boeing shareholders , does other have connection with blackrock ?

edit on 6-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What in the World is going on ?

I did not consent any of it

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It certainly isn't what it wants to sell itself as.

Why do you conclude communism, why not fascism, or Capitalism?

The Green program could be fascist I suppose.

Capitalism is just an economic system, not a political ideology.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Unfortunately...
:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You're taking yourself too serious.

My dad used to scoff me, when doing mindless generalizations, by saying, the only generalization that always applies to any group of people is, there will be retards.

I guess i was lucky...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Capitalism is just an economic system, not a political ideology.

You're right, and economy should stay out of politics. It doesn't serve the people, it serves the economic system, and in that system your just another ressource to profit of.

Anyone who is baffled that their government isn't working in their best interests, wasn't paying attention.
edit on 6-12-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, you know.........they don't need our consent. Once one party rule is established they are accountable to no one.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's not unusual for homeless people to freeze to death in France, I'd imagine UK it's even worse?

Ones that live on the streets seek refuge in the shelters and hostels or anywhere else they manage to find that's not exposed to the elements when the weather becomes intolerable, like tonight where its -5 outside thereabouts in Scotland.

A lot of homeless people choose not to go to the hostels through because they are full of drugs dealers and violence, or can be, im not suggesting they all are.

You have people dying of cold in front of empty houses.

It has been known to happen to pensioners with the likes hypothermia which can set in if they don't, or cannot maintain, their homes at 21 degrees, don't know about people dying of cold in front of empty houses but it has happened to poor homeless people found dead in their sleeping bags.

It's very twisted if you ask me, there is no reasoning to justify it. Unless you're a monster...

The twist of the knife is that the sick bastards aka energy companies are experiencing record profits.

I'm not familiar with your laws but theft implies an owner I would think. Once it's privatized, the food soon to be trash is bought by the trash company and is never in a state of not being owned by a private entity, here it's at best owned by the sovereign which is we the people

Its not me you need to convince on that score Terpene but like i suggest people have been know to be done with theft by finding for simply removing food that's been placed in a bin because they were hungry which is despicable really and beyond contempt.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Woah this is straight up District 13 (2004) [dystopian French Parkour action film]. Paris slums divided into 13 walled off and heavily controlled urban districts. Government trying to wipe out entire district conspiracy plot. Anti-organized crime / anti-drug vigilantism gets you into all levels of problems schtick. Starring the man that literally invented Parkour, David Belle. Killer soundtrack. Etc. They even did an Murican remake starring Paul Walker as the cop, set in Detroit. Which is alright movie actually, but nobody ever noticed it is my impression.

Trailer:

One of the killer Parkour scenes:

Yeah, James Bond without his guns and gadgets, aint getting that guy. Especially not if he shows up to his apartment tower. He'll have a broken leg and collar bone in the end, trying to catch him!

Great movie. You can watch it free with ads (not a Rick Roll link I swear lol):
www.youtube.com...
(But its not the English dubbed version)

It has a good sequel too. Worth watching them again every year, and its been a few for me actually.

Anyways, to prepare to survive in the future, better start practicing Parkour!

edit on 6-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

That`s good movie, not sure but maybe i seen that before, i need to watch it again .

The district system , setting up districts, walls, or electronic systems to manage people is about " controll " ?

Didn`t they have ghettos for Jews in WW2 ...

It`s easyer allways to controll smaller group than larger , specially with moderns surveillance camera/sensors where peoples movement is seen and recorded .

Thanks for reminding about the movie

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join