It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeybox Home Prevention Tips

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The most important thing is to turn off the fake news channels. That’s how you fend of the hysteria. ! Eat right, excercise! a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If you'd been following this story, you'd know that in Africa monkeypox is primarily zoonotic in origin. People typically catch it from small animals such as rats.

Outside of Africa it's primarily being transmitted sexually, and contact tracing is being significantly hampered by the fact that there is a such a strong hookup culture. People are having sex with multiple partners and often only have minimal contact information. Sometime they don't even know the real name of the person, only the name that they use on an app.

I hope someday that you will get the help you need to overcome your humiliation fetish.

I was on a syphilis task force in a metro area.

You display the cognitive symptoms of teriary syphilis.

One of us is qualified to talk about STIs and one of us is showing symptoms.

Your comment about Europeans is dumb and flies in the face of STI demographics.

Contact tracing has been hard in the gay community for the duration of modern public health and it's got nothing to do with Europeans or race. This is news only to people that don't know anything about the topic. Where race does have an impact is in prevalence, which is why your comment about Europeans is incredibly dumb and shows, as typically is the case, you have no idea what you're talking about beyond what you just read on some articles and fact sheets.

You're clearly using my comment as a springboard to push whatever narrative it is that you're into as you're talking about things that aren't in my comment.

I merely said that the monkeypox outbreak began in Europe, and is due to hookup culture. Everything else, you're getting from somewhere else.

If you want to say these things then respond to the OP.

I'd say, given your love of the vaccine, you might ponder for a moment that this was never a disease of widespread concern prior to the immune system therapeutic being delivered to large portions of the Western population. Your favorite vaccine has a known effect of causing latent disease to overcome the weakened immune system.

Source for literally any of that.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The long monkeybox will be terrific

Thanks for all comments , warnings , tips etc..

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hmm, so once again, we're into the times of don't have sex. Since all the feminists are on a sex strike in the US, that shouldn't be a problem.

From the sound of it, women aren't the problem. 🙄

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I see, most be a new type of monkey pox in the US that only hit children without the sexual aspect of it.

Got it.

Those two children came from homosexual households.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Did they make any funny drawings yet, of what this supposed theoretical Virus™, is supposed to look like ?

Maybe like the drawings of the supposed theoretical Forever-Flu™ Virus™ looks like, with all of those theoretical fear-inducing Spike-Proteins™ ?

An artist's rendition perhaps ?
A facsimile ?

A photograph ??

Just kidding : you can't photograph a theory ...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I've never lacked for sex just because a bunch of pissy, unattractive feminists decide to make a bunch of noise about their sex strike. I wouldn't have sex with 98% of them anyways.

It's like growing up on a farm and hearing a bunch of squealing just to look out and see the pigs are making a scene over not being fed on time.

Every woman I've met or seen that threatens to withhold sex makes me laugh, because they probably only get sex from the most pathetic of men.

Usually helps to find women who don't attempt to use sex as political tools.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

You should know that there are plenty of gay men who don't have anal sex. Whether it be as the giver or taker.

It's alright. Blame the gay dudes and not the reason the gay dudes somehow got infected with it.

If anything it shoyld serve as a reminder that if people are screwing around with multiple partners they need the proper contact information and should get tested on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

They cant photograph anything live with electron microscopes.....that alone should make people ask questions

The EM photos are black and white, they just add the colours later

Numerous issues....but general public LOVE the images of "supposed" viruses

Electron Microscope Imagery: “Virus” Proof or Refutation?

The Numerous Alterations During Sample Preparation for EM Imaging

Like in Hollywood movies, using CGI brings another level of reality feeling....as comparison

But the big pharma PR people wants good nice photos to make it all look plausible
so they make them , it`s just business

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Thanks for those great links.

We always knew we were being lied-to : but now the lie is unravelling, and many are exposing it, and many more starting to listen.

Podcasters like Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Sam Bailey and her husband Dr. Mark Bailey, Dr. Kaufman, Dr. Lanka, etc ...

We are all free to believe, whatever we want to believe.

Be wary of those insisting that you believe, what they believe, or SAY they believe, or call ' The-Truth™ ' .

We are surrounded by deceivers.

Ole Nothin is also a deceiver, and liar.
Don't trust me, and don't believe anything said or written by me.

Think for yourselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yep that is how the two "none citizen" toddlers got the monkey pox, in DC and California, sex got them.

Yep, darn ugly world.

Omg, this had me in stitches, I am still giggling after the fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

A much easier way not to get Monkey Pox is to "not suck on dirty D#@ks"...!!

Couldn't be simpler.

edit on 26-7-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Monkeybox Home Prevention Tips

Stay away from men who bugger men.
Bingo

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So you didn’t actually do anything I understand.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
So you didn’t actually do anything I understand.

What?

I have no idea what you're looking for. I honestly can't tell if your a homophobe wanting evidence to support you or a pride supporter mad that I said something about gays.

I gave you what a large study of an area with a fairly large gay population showed. However you need to spin that information to appease yourself, have at it. I don't care. It's data, not a political message. I didn't think what we did with that was of interest, is it? Perhaps I mistook bait for a legitimate question. I admit when you asked for data and led with "be honest with yourself" it seemed odd. Why would I be dishonest about a data set?

I pointed out misleading racist bait. It was not supported by any facts ever posted from any agency ever, because it's the exact opposite of reality. How you wish to deal with it is up to you. This disease is a joke that can be wiped out rapidy if gay men stop having unprotected promiscuous sex and then infecting their partners. If anybody is offended by that they're probably having unprotected promiscuous sex with other gay men, or are just really really dumb.

Look up who has the most HIV and you'll get to the source of your problem. It is gay, but it is definitely not "European". The denial of reality in the media and public health agencies doesn't help anybody and it's pure wokeness. Everything about woke is toxic to real progress.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Seriously, how hard is it for these Europeans not to have sex with strangers?

Probably slightly harder than looking up STD demographics before making dumb comments.

But, you do you.

I would not call that comment dumb, friend. STD demographics - enlighten us.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

I see, most be a new type of monkey pox in the US that only hit children without the sexual aspect of it.

Got it.

Those two children came from homosexual households.

In Africa, one of the main ways that Monkeypox is transmitted is through linen. It can persist on clothing or bed sheets.

So, the kids could have gotten in through co-sleeping, or simply touching the laundry before it was washed.

They could also have gotten it simply because the infected adult handled something, such as the folding the children's laundry, or making their beds.

Sexual transmission isn't the normal way in Africa.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join