It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeybox Home Prevention Tips

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I dont know how effective this really is, but probably helps.

@kryzia_marie

I would add Zinc for the list, as quercetin zinc ionophore .

I would also add things that help body make glutathione , alpha lipoic acid ,milk thistle , high sulfur foods , selenium.

Vitamin C and b-komblex and water

Rediscovered Native American remedy kills poxvirus

Wiki says , smallbox and monkeybox belong to same Orthopoxvirus family

Orthopoxvirus

Note: As was with Rona, quercetin and NAC are really good remedys....so those are like universal remedys for many issues IMO.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I'm just going to avoid being promiscuous, people that are promiscuous, and maintain the same social distancing I always have.

People are double masking over COVID and still social distancing in urban centers. How irresponsible must one be to have increased risk of contracting this with a fully functional immune system? Perhaps HIV drugs shouldn't be marketed as making sex safe and the normalization of having a mostly preventable incurable STD wasn't a great idea for public health. Who could have foreseen this?

I'm not sure I understand why people are ready to jump on the next fear train so soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have posted about this stuff as well LINK

Amazon LINK

sarracenia purpurea LINK LINK2 LINK3

INFO LINK

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Thanks! great info /links

It`s common to have remedys from nature to many issues, but drug companys think more about profit , and making people sick.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ha! Interestingly I did some research into this (smallpox/monkey pox) alongside TB (which I personally believe will be, or 'variant' thereof, the next serious problem) way back in May. Being a Clinical Aromatherapist I wanted to know which EO's would fall into the same chemical group as Sarracenia purpurea as Pitcher plant is not available as an essential oil.
This is what I wrote in part of my power point to my students...

An example for Smallpox: In the late 1800’s, Herbert Miles, the Assistant Surgeon to the Royal Artillery, reported that the Micmac Indians of Nova Scotia used Sarracenia purpurea (Purple Pitcher Plant) as a poultice against smallpox and it provided “the greatest remedy known for the dreadful scourge”. It was found that it “seemed to arrest the development of the pustules, killing, as it were, the virus from within, thereby changing the character of the disease and doing away with the cause of pitting”. This plant of course is not available as an Essential Oil.

@Kenzo, you said...

It`s common to have remedys from nature to many issues, but drug companys think more about profit , and making people sick.

Not strictly correct, but is. At least 80% of pharmaceutical 'remedies' start in plant medicine by looking at their chemical components. They can't TM plants, so they extract and 'copycat' the chemical components they consider the most effective and then take it from there.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on am73America/ChicagoSunday2022-07-24T03:55:30-05:0003America/Chicago07000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That`s interesting , i did not thought that it would be used as poultice, but taking the tictura internally. Which is better or both ?

TP is nasty disease, i am not anymore so surpriced if it would be next serious problem

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
@ angelchemuel

Yes true, i was thinking more vaccines , which are the holy grail for them.

And then there is the World health overlord named Bill , who dont even have any medical education

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

i did not thought that it would be used as poultice, but taking the tictura internally. Which is better or both ?

Difficult to say as it was used as a poultice for smallpox not monkey pox.
WHO declared monkey pox a "global health emergency" just yesterday.....
Link to Reuters
Interesting write up with extra links.
This from the article..

On Friday, the United States identified its first two monkeypox cases in children.

and....

WHO officials said on Saturday they were exploring the possibility of the virus spreading via new modes of transmission.

Surely that implies monkey pox is evading any vaccination and mutating OR it has been 'messed around with' to make it more transmissible, perhaps.
Rainbows
Jane

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Monkeybox Home Prevention Tips

Stay away from men who bugger men.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

OR it has been 'messed around with' to make it more transmissible, perhaps.
Rainbows

As fast as it's spreading, that's my fear. They're also redefining the symptoms that qualify as Monkeypox, such as one or two small lesions that may appear in the mouth or genital area. The method of spread is also rapidly changing as 'science' learns more about this disease that been studied since 1958.

It supposedly has a two week contagious period before symptoms appear- just like the Ninja Omicron variant. All we need now is for the scientists to find 'serious, long term health issues'- especially in children- and easier spreading ability to throw us into another world wide lockdown.

'Trust the science'.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As far as I'm aware the only way Monkeypox can be caught is through the transfer of body fluids.
The solution is pretty simple really isn't it......

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Full body condom suits for everybody?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Yeeh buttttt....

There might in vaccine induced disease on loose now, which resemble " monkeybox" with symptoms .

Who knows,maybe this one had Worldwide logistic done allready ? with covid vaccines...

Personnally, i dont believe anything coming from their filthy mouth

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh buttttt....

There might in vaccine induced disease on loose now, which resemble " monkeybox" with symptoms .

Who knows,maybe this one had Worldwide logistic done allready ? with covid vaccines...

Personnally, i dont believe anything coming from their filthy mouth

Maybe sort of related? Or not? I work for a school district. One teacher mentioned upon her return from her COnVID bout, that her infant (8-10months) years old I think also had the COn. He developed foot and mouth disease as well and the doctor told her they don’t know why, but some kids who have the COnVID are also getting that.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666
My grandson caught that, allegedly at nursery. I'd never heard of it before! Been around for some years apparently. Bet it ties in with some sort of ''new' vaccine that was introduced.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

" messed around with"

They have modern technology to do magic woodoo tricks now days , guys with white lab coats ...

It`s quite unbelievable that in just few years time we read and watch about all this bugs coming, covid, marburg,monkeybox....did i forget something...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Data as of 17th June: Across 42 countries there was a total of 2,103 confirmed cases, 524 of them being in UK (#1 on league table) Spain #2 with 313 and Germany taking up #3 place with 264.

To date, all cases identified in newly affected countries whose samples were confirmed by PCR have been identified as being infected with the West African clade. There are two known clades of monkeypox virus, one first identified in West Africa (WA) and one in the Congo Basin (CB) region. The WA clade has in the past been associated with an overall lower case fatality ratio (CFR) of

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Kaiju666
My grandson caught that, allegedly at nursery. I'd never heard of it before! Been around for some years apparently. Bet it ties in with some sort of ''new' vaccine that was introduced.
Rainbows
Jane

I can also see it being relabeled as the Mon(k)ey Pustule, since it can be mostly prevalent in children. Shazam! Need those PCR tests to tell, you know.
edit on 24-7-2022 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Monkeypox is not deadly in most cases, but can cause scarring. As an RN I would remind you of the highest risk part of society. Anyone who is part of that society should be careful. This is not an airborne, or causal touch kind of bug. However it can stay alive on surfaces for short periods so if you live with someone who is at risk, it stands to reason to wash your hands.

I wouldn't even worry about home prevention unless someone is in your home that is at risk [homosexual]. Masks would be useless. But hand sanitizers and washing would be the most effective.
All of it is common sense. Don't let someone get right in your face.

Appears to me that WHO is once again attempting to create fear in people. Don't swallow the marshmallow. Monkeypox is a "touching" kind of disease.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Most cases so far have been sexually transmitted, so the best protection is probably to keep your pants on unless you are with a long time partner.

Seriously, how hard is it for these Europeans not to have sex with strangers?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join