It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeypox Was Planned?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So here I am just browsing along the interwebs when I come across this crazy story about Monkeypox being planned out last year.
ijr.com...
So I look up the company that supposedly wrote this document they presented at some meeting I assume is made up, and I find it may not be? WTF? So NTI www.nti.org...
is the Nuclear Threat initiative. They also protect against bio attacks, and claim that they can create a safer world.

Here is the CRAZY part.
www.nti.org...
Go to page 10. You will see page ten is the image I have included. I do not know WTFing F is going on here, but all I am saying is I was just searching the interwebs and came across this info from random news boards.

If this doesn't belong on ATS, I dont know what does.

So I am sure some of you remember January and February of 2020 looking at satellite images of the Wuhan market and laughing at the idea they thought people would believe it came from the market and not the lab 1500 meters away. That's kinda what this feels like.

We have been screwed for a while though. The hand has written and moved away.

edit on 23-5-2022 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

This image I am just adding in an edit to zoom in on the pertinent info in the previous image. This was presented in summer of 2021.

edit on 23-5-2022 by TrollMagnet because: Image Added

edit on 23-5-2022 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2022 by TrollMagnet because: TITLE

edit on 5/24/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

+8 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Right, so basically the NWO/WEF/Blackrock/governments can literally do anything they want and ADVERTISE they are doing it, and do tabletop exercises. Later on, they just say it's disinfo to say they did that, and everyone believes it and they are in the clear. This is the state we are in now.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I read about this on another forum. I wonder why they chose the planet of the apes pox? Because it’s absurd maybe? Also they are already spreading the BS making it sound like it’s an STD too and it mainly effects the lqbtxyz crowd. The BS will get so confusing and blown out of proportion that soon criticism of the monkey pox will make you a hate mongering bigot.

Clown world 🤡
edit on 23-5-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

This is probably the first time you’ve heard about Monkeypox. Actually, it’s been around and in the general population for more than 50 years. Because it’s closely related to Smallpox and Chickenpox, it’s obviously of concern to public health officials who are aware of its history. It’s the subject of table top exercises because it always has the possibility of breaking out into epidemics. It’s not new. The NWO didn’t just give us Monkeypox.

+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

This is probably the first time you’ve heard about Monkeypox. Actually, it’s been around and in the general population for more than 50 years. Because it’s closely related to Smallpox and Chickenpox, it’s obviously of concern to public health officials who are aware of its history. It’s the subject of table top exercises because it always has the possibility of breaking out into epidemics. It’s not new. The NWO didn’t just give us Monkeypox.

In the simulation they used a fictitious country, why not use a fictitious disease like “the salmon slops” or dingle dangle diarrhea?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

The CDC says men have to stop having sex with men.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

What does the gay head of the World Health Organization (Mr. TEDROS) have to say about this?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What does the gay head of the World Health Organization (Mr. TEDROS) have to say about this?

Probably the same thing the guy in charge of energy is thinking.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And Qantas ....

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Thanks for proving my point. You haven't been following it and know nothing about it, yet you know it wasn't leaked or released somehow. The is the pinnacle of ignorance.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now saying MonkeyPox is primarily a Homosexual disease.

What is it about Man-on-Man sex that makes MonkeyPox transmit? Why not any other combinations of human-on-human sexual activity?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

dingle dangle diarrhea

LMAO 🤣
I know a group of people that have that problem but it ejects from their mouth…but I digress.

Monkeypox….it’s got a long way to go to catch up to the manufactured Covid.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now saying MonkeyPox is primarily a Homosexual disease.

What is it about Man-on-Man sex that makes MonkeyPox transmit? Why not any other combinations of human-on-human sexual activity?

I’m no sociologist (or biologist) however in my unprofessional and often distorted opinion I would surmise it has something to do with making the conversation about this new BS confusing and hate charged to the point people will be mad at you for criticism and give you the “But think about all the gay children that’s going to… from this” or something to that effect and then whatever you say next makes you a rayciss bigot.

That’s my guess

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Depends on if that vaccine that clearly WASNT a vaccine, made the people who got it more susceptible to things like this, if it opened a gateway for these things they are going to start releasing on the populace it could be catastrophic

Which is exactly what they did with the injections

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

Depends on if that vaccine that clearly WASNT a vaccine, made the people who got it more susceptible to things like this, if it opened a gateway for these things they are going to start releasing on the populace it could be catastrophic

Which is exactly what they did with the injections

Our “friends” over in Europe are already calling for a Monkeypox vaccine, which from the story, it would be the same vaccine used for the now eradicated Smallpox.

The UK has already recommended that close contacts of those with monkeypox could be given a Postexposure Prophylaxis (PEP) vaccine. This would be the Imvanex vaccine against smallpox, which contains a live modified form of the vaccinia virus called ‘vaccinia Ankara’, which is related to the smallpox virus.

metro.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hopefully a medical person will enter the thread and tell us for sure why MonkeyPox likes men.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hopefully a medical person will enter the thread and tell us for sure why MonkeyPox likes men.

It’s probably because we don’t nag so much?

I’ve read a few things about the the homosexual lies and think it’s all double speak BS. Where I’ve read so far they don’t come out and say it but they suggest it heavily and then give help links if you start getting a funny rash where the sun don’t shine. I’d post links but I already know the “professionals in them links are full of 💩

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Our “friends” over in Europe are already calling for a Monkeypox vaccine, which from the story, it would be the same vaccine used for the now eradicated Smallpox.

Madness how can they ever be trusted again

I have some natural smallpox remedies that Science has said up until now actually work, you have to take it a few times a day but it cures it.

Wonder how long before they ban that from being sold

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 24-5-2022 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

Madness how can they ever be trusted again

I have some natural smallpox remedies that Science has said up until now actually work, you have to take it a few times a day but it cures it.

Wonder how long before they ban that from being sold

Care to share what these are?

Is one of them Sarracenia purpurea

Or these Herbs

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join