It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeybox Home Prevention Tips

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Kaiju666
My grandson caught that, allegedly at nursery. I'd never heard of it before! Been around for some years apparently. Bet it ties in with some sort of ''new' vaccine that was introduced.
Rainbows
Jane

Are we talking about Monkeypox here, or something else, because monkeypox is primarily being transmitted sexually in your country, so may want to report this?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hmm, so once again, we're into the times of don't have sex. Since all the feminists are on a sex strike in the US, that shouldn't be a problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Kenzo

Seriously, how hard is it for these Europeans not to have sex with strangers?

Probably slightly harder than looking up STD demographics before making dumb comments.

But, you do you.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Want to escape been infected? avoid illegals any way you can in your area specially if they are newcomers and keep your unvaccinated for small pox children out of schools.

The vulnerable will be the children, as they no longer get the small pox vaccine at birth.

Me I am immune nothing to worry about, Good luck all, Biden wants you infected, democrats want to infect your children.

edit on 24-7-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If you'd been following this story, you'd know that in Africa monkeypox is primarily zoonotic in origin. People typically catch it from small animals such as rats.

Outside of Africa it's primarily being transmitted sexually, and contact tracing is being significantly hampered by the fact that there is a such a strong hookup culture. People are having sex with multiple partners and often only have minimal contact information. Sometime they don't even know the real name of the person, only the name that they use on an app.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hmm, so once again, we're into the times of don't have sex. Since all the feminists are on a sex strike in the US, that shouldn't be a problem.

No, just limit the number of casual hookups that you have.

Did anybody have sex with feminists in the first place, would we notice if they were on strike?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yep that is how the two "none citizen" toddlers got the monkey pox, in DC and California, sex got them.

Yep, darn ugly world.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Me, I'm watching for monkeys in the trees. So far as I know, they haven't made it north of the Pyrenees yet.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you'd been following this story, you'd know that in Africa monkeypox is primarily zoonotic in origin. People typically catch it from small animals such as rats.

Outside of Africa it's primarily being transmitted sexually, and contact tracing is being significantly hampered by the fact that there is a such a strong hookup culture. People are having sex with multiple partners and often only have minimal contact information. Sometime they don't even know the real name of the person, only the name that they use on an app.

I hope someday that you will get the help you need to overcome your humiliation fetish.

I was on a syphilis task force in a metro area.

You display the cognitive symptoms of teriary syphilis.

One of us is qualified to talk about STIs and one of us is showing symptoms.

Your comment about Europeans is dumb and flies in the face of STI demographics.

Contact tracing has been hard in the gay community for the duration of modern public health and it's got nothing to do with Europeans or race. This is news only to people that don't know anything about the topic. Where race does have an impact is in prevalence, which is why your comment about Europeans is incredibly dumb and shows, as typically is the case, you have no idea what you're talking about beyond what you just read on some articles and fact sheets.

I'd say, given your love of the vaccine, you might ponder for a moment that this was never a disease of widespread concern prior to the immune system therapeutic being delivered to large portions of the Western population. Your favorite vaccine has a known effect of causing latent disease to overcome the weakened immune system.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Avoid dark lands festival. Check
Avoid promiscuous sex with men. Check
Avoid being a dirty degenerate. Check
Avoid Europe. Check

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When you were on the syphilis task force did you treat mostly married or monogamous people? Or did you treat mostly gay and promiscuous people?

Be honest with us and yourself.

edit on 24-7-2022 by Athetos because: hurrrr durrrr i r word murderer

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
When you were on the syphilis task force did you treat mostly married or monogamous people? Or did you treat mostly gay and promiscuous people?

Be honest with us and yourself.

I didn't treat anybody. We were developing the framework for delivering messages to the communities considered most at risk.

There was a particular concern about congenital syphilis, which should be incredibly rare but experienced a spike. The risk factors were men who have sex with men, and women who have sex with men who have sex with men. Promiscuity was an issue, as well as race. Essentially baby daddy has side flings and brings it home to baby momma.

Married and monogamous are very far from being the same thing and that too is a factor influenced heavily by race. I don't think there was a single congenital case not involving men who have sex with men in the equation.

While syphilis is unique in the disease progression, the demographics are pretty consistent across STIs region to region per capita. Even if total numbers vary and different diseases are more predominant region to region , all other things being equal, there are specific demographics that outpace the others. There's very intensive contract tracing for many of these diseases and there are fairly informative data sets.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep that is how the two "none citizen" toddlers got the monkey pox, in DC and California, sex got them.

Yep, darn ugly world.

California isn't in Europe.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I dont know how effective this really is, but probably helps.

@kryzia_marie

I would add Zinc for the list, as quercetin zinc ionophore .

I would also add things that help body make glutathione , alpha lipoic acid ,milk thistle , high sulfur foods , selenium.

Vitamin C and b-komblex and water

Rediscovered Native American remedy kills poxvirus

Wiki says , smallbox and monkeybox belong to same Orthopoxvirus family

Orthopoxvirus

Note: As was with Rona, quercetin and NAC are really good remedys....so those are like universal remedys for many issues IMO.

Ohhh I got 1. Don’t have anal sex.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I see, most be a new type of monkey pox in the US that only hit children without the sexual aspect of it.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I see, most be a new type of monkey pox in the US that only hit children without the sexual aspect of it.

Got it.

Who has said they were not molested by lgbtq+?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Got it.

The current outbreak of monkeypox began in Europe, and was caused by several men in England sleeping around.

If they'd get their pants on there wouldn't be this problem in the US.

Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Read the rest of the convo!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yep lets blame the gays, after all is the new tactic to deflate from the biological warfare wagged in the US by the democrats.

Yep is they gays, they are the ones infecting.

Do not you ever get tired of pushing the narrative? darn you really good at it.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Great, except that I blamed Europeans not keeping their pants on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join