It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Articles Filed Against President Joseph R. Biden on August 20th 2021.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

We could have stayed for 100 years and this was going to be the end result. Everyone that has gone into afghanistan has would up leaving with the same end result. I agree with the pullout but like others have said it is the way joe executed it that is the problem. You dont pull the troops first and trust the taliban when they tell you they will play nice and not do anything to your people. That area of the world is still living in the stone age. Part of the problem is we go over there and try to make them a unified country like us but they are not ever going to be that they always have been and always will be tribalistic and each tribal area doesnt even get along with each other. Look at what they’ve done in the past every country that has gone in there they just scurry away hide and wait out that country to leave.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

What question was that?

The question in response to the statement bellow.

Post by Nunyabizisit
Yes, I saw that at the time.

"Then please do tell why it is you have been constantly banging on about Biden canceling air support in April and how air support was promised in the peace deal but not delivered".

Don't be karen.

That's about the level of your intelligence , childish name calling just like your hero.

Respond if you choose but I have nothing more to say to you.
edit on 21-8-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MTG is demonstrably the weakest member of Congress. I doubt she'll even get strong support from her own party.

Honestly, if Bush Jr. didn't get impeached for incompetence following his handling of Katrina, I don't see any President getting impeached for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What question was that?

The question in response to the statement bellow.

Post by Nunyabizisit
Yes, I saw that at the time.

"Then please do tell why it is you have been constantly banging on about Biden canceling air support in April and how air support was promised in the peace deal but not delivered".

Don't be karen.

That's about the level of your intelligence , childish name calling just like your hero.

Respond if you choose but I have nothing more to say to you.

I did answer that question.

In detail.

Didn't make you look very good.

And just who do you think my 'hero' is?

Is that another Trump in your head thing?

I don't even like Trump.

But we are talking about joe.

Except when you desperately try to change the subject.

The whining and name calling certainly isn't going to help you with the karen label.

Actually reinforces it.

Want to try again?

Here is a copy of my original answer to your question:

Joe supported, then didn't, then did again for a few days after too late as cya, then stopped supporting again.

Is that supposed to somehow absolve joe from not delivering the promised air support?

Because he changed his mind for a few days?

And since you provided such clear evidence that joe actually knew all along how badly it was going...

Why is it that joe STILL didn't start planning an evacuation?

Inexcusable.

democrats put a bumbling idiot in the whitehouse.

This is one of the consequences.

Do you even recognize the circles you've been traveling in frantic effort to support what joe just did?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

President Biden on the other hand, is DIRECTLY responsible for the loss of innocent lives in Afghanistan, via a botched U.S. withdrawal from the country.

President Biden is partially responsible but had no control over the direction of travel ,the final withdrawal was mishandled but due to the deal signed by his predecessor the withdrawal had to take place otherwise the war with the Taliban would have been back on and troops would have had to be sent back to the country.

It was wrong thinking from the previous administration that started this mess not the final withdrawal.

Joe Biden's Generals and Military Advisors told him not to Withdraw now...to wait until cold weather arrives, when the Taliban go mostly dormant. And when that time comes, to NOT pull out all the troops first, leaving civilians to face the Taliban terrorists. They explained the system for maximum safety to President Biden.

JOE BIDEN SAYS HE DOES NOT REMEMBER THIS INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING.

edit on 8/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

When he gets impeached, We get Commiela Harris ?

All of Biden's actions in Afghanistan is at the behest of China. He and Hunter received mega bucks from China over the last few years and the Chinese never pay for nothing! He will not object when China makes it's move on Taiwan.

Biden has been compromised from several directions! He closes down our pipelines and doesn't object to Russia's pipeline to Germany! Now, Russia supplies Europe, our allies, with petroleum which can be cut off in a war. This is thanks to the Ukraine/ Hunter Biden episode which resulted in an attempted impeachment of Donald Trump when an investigation was pursued. Then moneys from the widow of Moscow mayor was given to Hunter in the tune of $3m for what? The Bidens are compromised!

The Chinese has been slowly inserting itself in California properties here in the US. Senator Boxer had a Chinese driver who was a Chinese spy for 20 years until the FBI discovered him. Then the Swalwell/ Fang Fang spy affair was discovered. Predictably, Swalwell was a member of the congressional intelligent committee. When Pelosi was informed, she did nothing! Chinese tentacles run deep in Washington and the US media to the detriment of normal Americans!

These are the observations of an old veteran nothing more nothing less.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It's about time. Should have been done the moment he defied orders from the Supreme Court.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

President Biden on the other hand, is DIRECTLY responsible for the loss of innocent lives in Afghanistan, via a botched U.S. withdrawal from the country.

President Biden is partially responsible but had no control over the direction of travel ,the final withdrawal was mishandled but due to the deal signed by his predecessor the withdrawal had to take place otherwise the war with the Taliban would have been back on and troops would have had to be sent back to the country.

It was wrong thinking from the previous administration that started this mess not the final withdrawal.

Biden allegedly signed about 40 EO's reversing all of president Trump's actions, so how is this the previous administration's/Trump's doing? Biden OWNS THIS, he should man-up and take it on the chine rather than being the pussy he is.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The failure is the fault of this administration. They could have withdrawn the civilians before evacuating the troops; that's the way it was supposed to have been done. They entirely forgot or bungled the order of the evacuation.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

Your observations are quite spot on. And that's the reason getting rid of Biden means nothing in the long run. The Chinese have corrupted every segment of the US government and many state governments.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You and Gortex seem to be missing the larger points in all this.

Err...I think not my friend.

Trump entered into discussions with terrorists and with people who were not the legitimate Afghanistan government - corrupt maybe but.....
That can not be disputed.

He agreed a deal with terrorists.

Once that deal was agreed it emboldened the terrorists.
They never stopped their actions against ANA but they did refrain from attacks on US/UK and NATO forces.
But all the time they were preparing for the withdrawal.

If Biden had reneged on the deal and started bombing The Taliban then US forces would have remained there for years to come.....and you and the usual suspects would be criticising Biden for that.
The Taliban would never have entered into talks again, ever.

Trump's deal enabled all that.
That is indisputable.

That Biden has handled the withdrawal - desertion of the Afghani people is a more accurate description - appallingly is beyond debate.
It is one of the worst foreign policy decisions I can recall, ill thought out and incredibly poorly implemented.
Its a cowardly and reprehensible decision.

On top of that Biden showed nothing but contempt for other NATO leaders - outdoing the contempt even Trump had for us.

No-one, and I mean no-one, has any trust or faith in the USA at present and I've never known your national reputation be so low.

Trump should bear some of the responsibility and blame for that - no amount of spin or blind faith should or could change that.
Biden should bear the biggest part.
edit on 21/8/21 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why do we still try to save these cult members. It’s like Sisyphus and the stone. The best you’re gonna do is get them to admit that “both parties are horrible”.

They didn’t care when Cuomo murdered 15,000 Americans, they don’t care that Biden murdered 15,000 Americans.
It’s a cult.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Trump entered into discussions with terrorists and with people who were not the legitimate Afghanistan government - corrupt maybe but.....

They never stopped their actions against ANA but they did refrain from attacks on US/UK and NATO forces.

If Biden had reneged on the deal and started bombing The Taliban then US forces would have remained there for years to come.....and you and the usual suspects would be criticising Biden for that.

That is indisputable.

That Biden has handled the withdrawal - desertion of the Afghani people is a more accurate description - appallingly is beyond debate.
It is one of the worst foreign policy decisions I can recall, ill thought out and incredibly poorly implemented.

On top of that Biden showed nothing but contempt for other NATO leaders - outdoing the contempt even Trump had for us.

No-one, and I mean no-one, has any trust or faith in the USA at present and I've never known your national reputation be so low.

Trump should bear some of the responsibility and blame for that - no amount of spin or blind faith should or could change that.

I have no problem blaming Trump for what Trump did.

Or joe for what joe just did.

Trump is not in office, and his plan was not followed.

Joe gets 100% of blame for forgetting to evacuate people & equipment.

THAT is what joe is being blamed for.

Nice effort with your last post though.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There's nothing different in my last post that hasn't been in any of my other posts on the subject.

That you can not help but see any sort of criticism of Trump or apportion of blame to him as some sort of support for Biden shows far, far more about you than it does anything else.

This has been pointed out to you repeatedly, in fact to the point its becoming incredibly tedious and boring....but you still can't seem to get the point that dislike, disagreement and/or criticism of Trump does not automatically equate to support for Biden.

Hopefully at some point the penny will drop.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That is indisputable.

The level of incompetence and ignorance demonstrated by you and your ilk goes to show how little educated you are in these matters.

You're literally making BS up to rationalize your disdain and dislike for Trump that it's just PATHETIC.

Trump cut a deal with an element that would clearly be in control unless you "yank the chain" a few times.

This was planned our perfectly with what we have gained through experience.

You're deluded perpspective doesn't seem to understand that NONE OF THIS INVOLVES TRUMP but his time line set in stone. You just had to follow it and everything would have been fine.

Nope, in typical dummy fashion, Biden screwed it up again. This time, resulting in the deaths of Americans and allies.

Sorry bro, you don't get to point at Trump in any way shape or form. Stop listening to BS, it really shows.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: gortex

The failure is the fault of this administration. They could have withdrawn the civilians before evacuating the troops; that's the way it was supposed to have been done. They entirely forgot or bungled the order of the evacuation.

And nowhere have I said different.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

There's nothing different in my last post that hasn't been in any of my other posts on the subject.

That you can not help but see any sort of criticism of Trump or apportion of blame to him as some sort of support for Biden shows far, far more about you than it does anything else.

This has been pointed out to you repeatedly, in fact to the point its becoming incredibly tedious and boring....but you still can't seem to get the point that dislike, disagreement and/or criticism of Trump does not automatically equate to support for Biden.

Hopefully at some point the penny will drop.

Attempting to deflect responsibility from what joe just did onto Trump does indeed indicate that you are defending joe.

Blame Trump for something Trump did and I likely just give star and move on.

But that is not what you are doing.

You are trying to blame Trump for joe forgetting the evacuating, in effort to protect joe.

I don't really care at all about who you are trying to deflect responsibility onto, I care a LOT that you are doing so in defense of what joe just did.

Won't work anymore.

If it ever really did.

Most likely just ignored it.

Do you think it will ever be ignored again?

Maybe time to alter your approach.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WillNotComply
Why do we still try to save these cult members. It’s like Sisyphus and the stone. The best you’re gonna do is get them to admit that “both parties are horrible”.

They didn’t care when Cuomo murdered 15,000 Americans, they don’t care that Biden murdered 15,000 Americans.
It’s a cult.
I mean, you rightfully called out two Democrats who have killed Americans through indirect orders.

What do we do about the cult?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Partially? Really?

Getting out is one thing, doing it this way is a big failure all in itself. I kind of know what been going on since my company has been there at Dozens of bases and FOBs for like 10+ years. Prior to Jan there was no big Taliban insurgent and that was mainly due to Trump being Trump. Remember when Trump dropped the first ever MOAB on the Taliban, they understand power and they did not want to poke the orange bear.

So if Trump was still in we would not see what we are seeing today. Biden was also told by many different agencies that pulling out fast as he did would be really bad. Obama left about 8000 there and Trump cut that to 4000 and it was working fine. Biden cut it to 2500 and then the mass pullout within 1 month 95% were out. The really big part was the pullout of air support we gave them. That by itself pretty much gave the Taliban the green lite to do whatever they wanted to do.

Biden totally F'ed it up in a big way and many will die or be enslaved because of it.

Think of how many young people are are between 10 and 30 years old who grew up seeing 20 years of democracy where they went to school and college, went shopping, went to coffee shops, enjoyed a life without a burka and extreme muslin control over their lives? Now the men will most likely be killed for forced into service and the women age 12+ will be pulled out of all schools and forced into slavery with many older killed.

edit on 21-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Blamed for what, wanting to end the war at some point without massive pain and suffering of the people? They were on track until Biden basically undid anything Trump did or was in the process of doing without a thought or care.

Look at the border crises, that is 100% Biden undoing anything Trump, and the crisis in Afghanistan is the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join