It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What kind of intelligence understands neither for itself nor through others? That's a new one on me.
edit on 22-7-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Canadian Mason, PM sent...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Haven't been around for a while but denying Cov 19 is manmade is an outright lie. Are these guys beholding to China?

Got hooked on twitter and have never had so much anxiety. Need to get back here where common sense reigns supreme where many opinions are debated.

Besides I missed y'all and see we have new folks.

edit on 22-7-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Where do we go from here? Is Q fake, or is JFK Jr the fake? Is this JFK Jr just a disinfo agent who wants us all to believe Q was fake to kill the movement?

If there are future Q posts, is it Q or is it the other "Q" imposters that don't want their cash cow killed off?

Either way, the damage is done as we will question any Q posts going forward.

It was kind of cool while it lasted.

Psy-Ops are nasty. The timing of it would seem suspect. It is clearly designed to take the wind out of the sails. Determining the authenticity is impossible. On a broader stroke, I'd say it is wise to be cautious with any movement on a grand scale. Q promotes thinking for ones self... there is nothing to reverse regarding this. This is a wise idea. However, there really are a lot of people following the idea of Q who don't... and that is where the danger resides.

Which ever way you slice it, the Q grouping has become its own thing at this point. Q is now a symbol... That may indeed have religious connotations, but it is a reality. But the universe/reality is weird, and it might just turn out to be a useful one. Where it leads... hard to tell.

Despite my previous post re:meme magic, there is clearly something to Q that has not been revealed. I still kind of feel that whatever the origins, it now has some connection to intelligence agencies... but that is the part I need to meditate on and dig in to a little.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: kasalt

Well, you said that the information that is dropped is going to be all lies Kasalt... So you're saying that Q is real now, no?

No. The JFK Jr nonsense was more readily provable as such. Q's time is likewise coming, but not yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

What kind of intelligence understands neither for itself nor through others? That's a new one on me.

Last I checked we came here to disseminate information -- not identities. Most of us have said for a long time now that who cares if Q is fake when the information is real? "Q" as an identity is no different than "Anonymous" as an identity, meaningless, because anyone can be Anonymous. How many millions believe everything Anonymous posts when Anonymous doesn't even believe everything Anonymous posts? Hence all the in-fighting of the different groups.

Q is fake. Cool. You showed us, bud. Now what about Epstein, maxwell, child trafficking in general, Clinton's, et al? You don't claim any of that is fake or dis/misinformation, hell you have your very own covid conspiracy thread. Clearly you're not just largely a shill, and you have belief in exactly everything the Q movement has stood for.

Now why does it matter if Q is who they claim to be? If its all a hoax, larp, whatever you want to call it, then good on them because they've opened the eyes of millions. 🤷‍♂️ you tell me, bud.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Looks like another HRC was blabbing on live stream today.

I still like this version because it was negotiating policy.

Sycophants talking to these things like it is her, whoever her is???

Anyone notice the return of the "DJT will not accept the results of the election and leave office" talking point?

They are pathetic. They are worse then the Q trolls and shills, the same damn talking points round and round. Talking points that originated BEFORE HE WAS EVER ELECTED.

But because it is a talking point it must be true because... I don't know why.

Racist
Won't leave office
Dangerous.
Doesn't listen
Health problems
Ruining/threat to Democracy

The last one really pisses me off. The United States is a Representative Republic.

The Fake Two Party system is in play.

One Party is called the REPUBLICan.
One Party is called the Democrats or Democratic Party.

Democracy is the single worse system of governance, and we are not a democracy, but a Representative Republic, yet weirdly they never say DJT is a threat to our Representative Republic. Never.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever
Where do we go from here...

Believe everything but don't believe in anything but yourself

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Haven't been around for a while but denying Cov 19 is manmade is an outright lie. Are these guys beholding to China?

Got hooked on twitter and have never had so much anxiety. Need to get back here where common sense reigns supreme where many opinions are debated.

Good to see you back. LAL.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

So nice to see you too LAL!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

If you think things are HOT now, stick around! Summer has only just begun.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A final comment on the JFK Jr pastebin stuff, from my viewpoint:

The most obvious reason that this is disinformation is that it does not once cover the deep logic built into Q posts’ timestamps, line lengths, extra spaces, deltas, etc. etc., which we have by now irrefutably proved are mathematically impossible to be coincidence; especially with news/event dates fulfilling Q predictions.

If someone outside of govt/military had managed to create such content consistently, a herculean effort for a JohnAnonDoe, then they would have at least mentioned that aspect, if not boasted about how they did it.

The fact they did not cover-off this angle points to them having no logical method to explain it away - in other words the pastebin targets only areas where they can sow disbelief and avoids those where logic applies.

ETA - Thanks to Guyfriday who has provided the pastebin content, which I have placed in a word document and archived in PDF folder for the thread.
edit on 22-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: 40CalTone
So JKF jr account said the evening specific. Its getting close to 7pm on the east coast.

I don't know how you guys can be so gullible as to even think for a microsecond that there might be an ounce of truth to this.

Like I've said before, Q is packed with lies, and what little there is that is true is only there as bait to hook you back into the lies.

What a strange attitude, doubly so when it comes to your point of interest... totally focused upon this odd JFKjr factor that has popped up. Why is this rattling your cage so much? One would sense that it is something you are desperate to discourage.
No one here is dumb, nor hanging on every word from this potential source. There is zero concern here about that.
If this person has something, we'll work it out from there.

You however, seem to be very sure (without any type of back up or evidence) that this is bad information, lies!!!

I responded to you before, and yet you still haven't replied. Until you can address exactly WHY this particular thing bother you personally so much... WHY what anyone else believes matters to you... and WHY you have such conviction as to the veracity of this, I have to just see you as someone with some strange investment. You have become the suspicious one. Overreaction.

Until you can answer any of those WHYs, I'm afraid I'll be ignoring you. Sorry.

Why is reason
Reason is not logic
Logic always wins
Think logically
The question is
What do you OWE

One playbook

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Anyone catch this garbage...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

In all fairness I was one of those who didn’t think that Obama would leave office. LOL

ETA Although he kind of didn’t
edit on 22-7-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Your weekly reminder.

How do the average people explain that Sleeping Joe Biden is still the Dems premiere choice?

How do the average people explain that the party of diversity selected a white, demented, old, pedophile, proven racist jerk, under Ukraine investigation, China bagman, crack head son, renOgade lackey, proven gaffer, proven liar, seller of white privilege via office and more. All darpagoogleable, all of it, no trolling, it's all there to read about - even with googs bias.

How do the average people explain that with the election a few months away Sleeping Joe has no VP?

How do folks explain this?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anyone catch this garbage...

twitter.com...

Q44+46

Glad you recovered.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Your weekly reminder.

How do the average people explain that Sleeping Joe Biden is still the Dems premiere choice?

How do the average people explain that the party of diversity selected a white, demented, old, pedophile, proven racist jerk, under Ukraine investigation, China bagman, crack head son, renOgade lackey, proven gaffer, proven liar, seller of white privilege via office and more. All darpagoogleable, all of it, no trolling, it's all there to read about - even with googs bias.

How do the average people explain that with the election a few months away Sleeping Joe has no VP?

How do folks explain this?

How do the average people explain why Joe Biden's livestream, today...only had 27 views?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I agree. Another nothing burger. Let's move on.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re BHO/Biden tweet pic: interesting that:

1) There are no direct lights visible, but a triangle of 3 grey lightshades on the ceiling and 2 "columnar" light shades on the wall,
2) The seats, furniture, walls, floor are all swamp colors,
3) The Flag has the bottom right corner covered off with a plaque: I've never seen an incomplete Stars and Stripes before - is it against any convention?
4) The table top looks both like a Pyramid and a Pentagon.

ETA - Also note that Renegade is NOT wearing his "There is no god but allah" ring!
(No jewellery allowed in prison?)

edit on 22-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join