It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I watched them.They changed my opinion of him

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

Nah, this is too much fun!

Good to see you back salty. You have said one truthful thing in last couple of pages, I'll let you figure that out but I don't hold too much hope.

Basically you've already said that Trump and Q supporters are evangelical christians? How about the many outside USA? How about them that are not WHITE? Another narrative destroyed. You want fun?....ENJOY THE SHOW.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Saladfingers, in a salad, is there not room for many different ingredients? Embrace our Brother, Kasalt. He may be coarse sometimes but, think about how Nature materializes salt. Also, think of the meaning of Ka. That's very important, too.

ETA: Statues are spirituo-historically relevant to our times.

edit on 22-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did you notice the very last line?
It was Obama telling Biden,”that’s why you got into public service“.

He doesn’t ask him he tells him.

Just seems odd.

Like that’s how he’s used to talking to him.

Also it is a one minute clip.

Obama and Biden banter for 21 seconds then Obama speaks for the rest of the minute. LOL

Yeah...whole thing is just off to me. Completely unnatural....like when Obama bows to Biden in the hallway.....huh?

I mean seriously....how odd is this? The are the only ones around, still wearing masks, and Obama is bowing to Joe with crossed hands like he is telling blacks to become shackled again and "slave up" to Joe Biden......WTF?

^^^That right there is what really stuck out to me the most. Bowing?? Are you freakin kidding me!!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Oh....the rest of it is even better....it is literally all Obama talking.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Dog meet Pony

Ass-hire1 meet Dask

Where are those Hillary drops you predicted..

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Oh....the rest of it is even better....it is literally all Obama talking.

Those two are not the real one's but none the less they are vile. They make me ill, I literally cannot listen to it.

That's a funny thing he says "you know what it's like to have to get laws passed through congress." Uh, well, umm, the "legislative" branch is supposed to do that. But then again we got Obamacare written by a medical industry lobbying firm and the speaker demanded it be passed so "we could know what's in it."

I guess the "Constitutional Scholar" missed that day at school.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

It is archaic philosophical language from the 15th century, pre-modern Renaissance period. So, who the # knows?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

Thanks,I am a believer sent it too. I didn’t bother to look at it.

I didn’t expect it to be much to do with Q.

Austin on the other hand?

Logic
More than one plan to discredit
Twitter deletes Q accounts when?
Less to defend?
Accounts had reach to how many?
Think mirror
STAGE IS SET FOR Q?
INVERSE
STAGE IS SET FOR ?

Everything has meaning

Stirred up like they were handing out free meth at the rehab center.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Remember this for future stories/events...

Twitter admits hackers accessed DMs of dozens of high-profile accounts

We believe that for up to 36 of the 130 targeted accounts, the attackers accessed the DM inbox, including 1 elected official in the Netherlands. To date, we have no indication that any other former or current elected official had their DMs accessed.

The Netherlands official was Geert Wilders which some over there refer to him as the Dutch Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Live and let live, and live and learn, Liveandlearn.

Welcome back from Neverland.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
#Tomorrow7242020

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hence all the in-fighting of the different groups.

It's a natural process. A large group forms, then splinters into factions, or sects. The same is happening to the Qanon group now. It conforms to chaos theory. Aren't fractals beautiful?

United we stand, divided we fall.

edit on 23-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
More hacking.

Now, who would be interested in genealogical databases ?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

To be honest, I'm fine with anyone... just so long as they actually provide a backdrop to their statements. Opinions are ten-a-penny. It's like me just saying "You're wrong!" and then not saying why. There is nothing gained from that exchange. All it does is insight frustration. 1-2 pages of it in this case.

I'm not here for that. If I'm wrong, I make a bad call, say something stupid... I welcome polite replies as to why, and if what they say is true, then I will adjust my position gladly. There is no way in hell that I (or anyone for that matter) is right about everything. No mirrors, no conversation, no change. Worthless for growth.

I merely suggest to Kasalt that he engages and expresses his thoughts in a more meaningful/useful manner. Viewpoints are valuable.

Regarding Ka... to me personally, that has more significance than you realise : ) Actually funny. A little seasoning to oneself. But yes ; ) I will try to be a little more forgiving.

Also, I just noticed I had a post taken down and a warning(! first ever)... I'm trying to think what on Earth I said that triggered it.
My exchange with Kasalt maybe? I didn't think that was particularly cutting... I thought it was banter... but hey ho, respect for the mods. I certainly didn't mean to cross any lines. If I did, then I sincerely apologise. I rarely cross words with people out here in internet land, but my frustrations are explained above. Not much more to say on that.

EDIT: Oh... It was the link I shared... I guess I'm missing something. I thought it was a bug, not a rule breaking situ. Well, that is fine. I just wish I was aware, or I'd have avoided it. Hey ho. Sorry mods/ats.
edit on 23-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Trump Card (2020) Trailer | Documentary

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess the "Constitutional Scholar" missed that day at school.

"Scholar". Another word of precise meaning drug through the mud of deliberate misuse by the muddled thinking crowd.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: CanadianMason

To be honest, I'm fine with anyone... just so long as they actually provide a backdrop to their statements. Opinions are ten-a-penny. It's like me just saying "You're wrong!" and then not saying why.

Apparently you haven't seen my posts early on in this thread. Here's a link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go back and read that one and the several posts I made before and after that one. That will give you the backdrop.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Dog meet Pony

Ass-hire1 meet Dask

Where are those Hillary drops you predicted..

Oh Sabre, did you miss Q4578? Did you miss the willy clinton drops? ya know her husband? You must have missed the prince randy andy ones too? Ass hire1? that's playground level. Take off the blinkers...dark to light

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join