It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Did I miss this?

INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY STATEMENT ON ORIGINS OF COVID-19

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Office of the Director of National Intelligence today issued the following Intelligence Community (IC) statement:

“The entire Intelligence Community has been consistently providing critical support to U.S. policymakers and those responding to the COVID-19 virus, which originated in China. The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified.

“As we do in all crises, the Community’s experts respond by surging resources and producing critical intelligence on issues vital to U.S. national security. The IC will continue to rigorously examine emerging information and intelligence to determine whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or if it was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan.”

Entire.
Not manmade or genetically modified.

Read between the lines and one can understand - the truth is worse then if either of those two things were true.

Hint. No one ever died from Kungflu.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

We are not allowed to share that link here. PM for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

PM for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aravoth

Meh. I read it. Fake and gay IMO. Seriously. I could barely make it thru that whole thing. What a crock of #. I’ll keep on trusting the plan I think....definitely am not buying what this asshole is selling.
edit on 22-7-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This system, as it functions, doesn't bestow freedom. Not true freedom. We start as slaves. We fight for freedom, we gain freedom (restricted). We maintain freedom for a limited period of time, then we degrade back into slavery and the cycle starts all over, again. This cyclic pattern maintained in duality, has trapped us in an imbalanced, low vibrational matrix. The only way to break out of this repeating cycle is through the mind(consciousness). We have to literally rewire our brain(s) by creating new neural pathways in order to dissolve the old pathways that contain the limiting belief patterns that hold us back. If we reprogram ourselves, we can transcend this matrix and reach a new level of freedom. A level that we've never experienced, before. Or one that we have possibly experienced but have long forgotten.

Many are waiting for someone to save us but no one's going to save us. We can and will save ourselves. We're already in the process but we can expedite it if enough of us make the conscious effort

If I seem impatient it's because I am. I don't want to do this, anymore
edit on 22-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So the whole Manila and St. Augustine bit was explained. A pig farmer in the Philippines is who owns 8kun, and St. Augustine, Florida is where the majority of Q merchandise is sold from. If that's true, at least it answers that riddle.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hint. No one ever died from Kungflu.

I've seen you say this several times, COM. Is your reasoning or evidence something you can share, without putting too much effort into it?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Ensuring that President Trump is re-elected is priority #1 on my list at the moment.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just sent you a message

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I can't focus on the election or really anything political, anymore. My mind, as it relates to this *reality* is disintegrating more and more each day

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Fresh TP...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

But, we have known that about Watkins for a long time. The FL merchandise thing doesn't sound like a big deal.

Am I missing something. This jfk thing sounds hokey.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Kind of expecting Ghost to show up at this point just to show us all what's In The Shell. Aoi hasn't been around for a while and this current bit of either dis-information or claimant is going to drive people away from the "Q" movement. Kind of like how an out of work actor drove to DC and ruined a pizza joint's computer stopped people cold from looking into a questionable social group's activities.

I guess in the end this JFK Jr thing was nothing more then that kid type event, though to drag it out this long? Something gut wise doesn't seem right...

***EDITED IN PART BELOW***

Crap, didn't this whole JFK jr thing start at the same time a mystery poster asked if people wanted to be shown a shortcut?
edit on 22-7-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It read like some low IQ larp in which one specific name comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was thinking about holding my nose and posting that, but decided I didn't want to give that creepy pos any more publicity.

"Saving Justice"...Coming from him? hahahahahahah

ETA: Fresh TP? We paid $18.00 for a pk of 12 rolls the other day!! We could have bought this book for probably the same price!

edit on 22-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just read it....doesn't jive with me.

If that person is Q....the let them post their login credentials for someone to post whatever under the trip code.

The JKF Jr account was never, and has never been related to Q.

If this is true/false, then I assume Q will post something about it on the chains for real.

This, to me, reads like Austin Steinbart BS.....and I already beat him down.

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
I can't focus on the election or really anything political, anymore. My mind, as it relates to this *reality* is disintegrating more and more each day

If you have children, hold yourself together for their benefit.

link   
Where do we go from here? Is Q fake, or is JFK Jr the fake? Is this JFK Jr just a disinfo agent who wants us all to believe Q was fake to kill the movement?

If there are future Q posts, is it Q or is it the other "Q" imposters that don't want their cash cow killed off?

Either way, the damage is done as we will question any Q posts going forward.

It was kind of cool while it lasted.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join