It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Monastic learning could almost be a predecessor of the MSM, Guyfriday?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Lightning captured hitting ISIS aka lady liberty.

link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Where do we go from here? Is Q fake, or is JFK Jr the fake? Is this JFK Jr just a disinfo agent who wants us all to believe Q was fake to kill the movement?

If there are future Q posts, is it Q or is it the other "Q" imposters that don't want their cash cow killed off?

Either way, the damage is done as we will question any Q posts going forward.

It was kind of cool while it lasted.

Rule of thumb IAB, everything JFK jr is garbage. Everything. All of it. Q has nothing to do with JFK jr. Nothing. Zero. The JFK connection is there, but it does not mean either JFK is living or even important at a level above symbolic.

If by some bizarre cosmic event JFK jr something becomes a thing, you'll know and not spending time on it will not harm you. On the other hand, drowning this thread or any other, in JFK jr stuff should be a felony, as this is like the third of fourth go around. It is all part of the counter to Q, all of it came from some subdivision of the C_A or equivalent.

JFK jr is garbage. All of it.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes, I saw your PM and replied, thanks.

link   
Q or no Q, we all, collectively, know much more than we did 5 years ago. The intended purpose has been served. I'd love to see where this goes and if "Q" will even acknowledge or reply to this.

The fact of the matter is, there have been TOO many coincidences throughout. POTUS insulated from impeachment? Check. Senate vote count accuracy? Check. Pictures from INSIDE Air Force One that no chan-troll would ever have the clearance to obtain? Check. Flynn's charges dropped? Check. Twitter/MSM STILL trying to censor us? Check. Photos posted of powerful people on Epstein island? Check. 0 minute deltas? Check. I mean, the list just goes on and on.

On a side note, he says Hotwheels paired up with a pig farmer and his son. Is that not Watkins Xerxes? The same guy that people began to follow on YouTube during Q's blackout after the El Paso shooting and the takedown of 8chan? Weren't Hotwheels and Xerxes feuding in court? Legitimate court documents being circulated online for all to see? And this *person* claims that the 2 were working together? How about the IP address of 8kun routing back to a Dept of Defense server?

The whole thing stinks and, if given actual consideration, it's just raised more questions than it's answered.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dude.....what?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank-you for taking the time to explain what you mean by noone dying from Covid-19. Your post reminded me of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo saying that this pandemic is some kind of "exercise".

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

It seems odd that that lightening strike on ISIS/Liberty doesn't move at all despite appearing to be multiple strikes? It's the exact same jagged line for the duration of the video?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I downloaded the entire text for posterity's sake.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Check your PM. I sent you the Pastebin link.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks,I am a believer sent it too. I didn’t bother to look at it.

I didn’t expect it to be much to do with Q.

Austin on the other hand?
edit on 22-7-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I keep seeing on 8ch that those hacked Twitter accounts had their DM history exposed.

If Strzok & DOJ Concubine used FBI smartphones to text love messages and coup plots, imagine what folks use Twitter DM for?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I totally agree Rel, i`m wondering if its slowed down and that`s what all lightning behaves like?, either way pretty spectacular imo.

I`m always reminded when I hear "there`s a storm coming" with Q ears on..

Mat 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I downloaded the entire text for posterity's sake.

Is it different downloaded then when you just read it? Does the text change, is what I am asking.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Well, you said that the information that is dropped is going to be all lies Kasalt... So you're saying that Q is real now, no?
Are you now saying that what was presented is the truth? You really must remain consistent. eyeroll.
Anyway, I have broke my rule of ignoring you... but the irony of you saying it'll all be lies and then agreeing with it afterwards is rather hilarious.
Truth or not truth?
Was that all a waste of time? Did these lies create a truth? The truth is a lie?

Nope, non of that... just another puzzle piece to fit into the picture. Nothing bruised. No pain.

-------------------------->

On a broader note, this wasn't what I was expecting, no doubt. I'm aware of some people who are going to be very hurt by this however... not people I know/talk to, but just people on the net who are invested.

But clearly, there is more to this. Something doesn't add up regarding his speculation of where Q is at now.
This may indeed be the origin of Q, but is that all it still is? I'm not so sure. I'm going to be very interested to see how the Q board itself responds to this (if it does).

I'm a little bit saddened that this is the story behind the JFKjr sideplot... It would have been a real game changer.
This planet can be so boring, that I always appreciate something actually interesting happening. Guess this isn't one of those moments. That would have been a hell of a story.

That aside, it's kind of interesting what Q has become. Perhaps it doesn't really matter. Manifest destiny.
Where your focus goes, energy flows. The shared thought patterns of Q followers or observants could quite possibly change reality. I also go back to earlier thoughts (maaaany pages), that this could be something a little bit more inspired (from above)... but it really does go into woowoo land.
When you consider the early things that happened revolving around Kek/Pepe and Trump... meme magic. Things coming about because of numbers and ideas... or shared vision.
I'd really think some of you might find the following article interesting about 4chan and meme magic (hopefully it is the right one, I didn't double check it)...

ARTICLE

Where we go one (shared concept) we go all (reality).

This is why the meme (a successful one) has power. Shared reality. Easily held thought.
Whether this guy (let us call him JFaKejr) realised it or not, may have just unleashed something beyond his reckoning.
The Questions, the memes, the shared ideas, imagining the Q movement growing larger... unstoppable... conviction of thought... connecting with others... power of will... manifestation in reality.
In his mind, all a Larp/Carp, but irrelevant to those with investment of belief and who are focused on it.

Q from the perspective just shared by JFaKEjr is a lie, but it has become something real to a LOT of people. Q might have inadvertently become a vehicle for shared human will. That too can also be dangerous if the Q board is controlled by a random.

Anyway, that is currently where my thoughts are at.

This certainly is an interesting piece of information, but I do need to meditate on it a little. Less what was shared, and more the wider picture. A little bit saddened that it did zero to further actual causes however.
It also raises the question, if all this were true... is Austin a way for the gov to try and harness this, or is he a latcher?
It largely raises more questions than answers. Something new then... : )

Right, i'm going to read through the reactions of others and see how everyone else feels about this.

Maybe McDs might be ok afterall lol, but i doubt it. At least it hasn't been slapped in my face.

p.s. Did it really take him 14 hours to write that? Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

twitter.com...

FYI, Omid Kordestani, Iranian-American is the Executive Chairman at Twitter.

Re: Q4598

[note the pen] a 'Mercer' pen.

Sec Pompeo named his dog 'Mercer' after Gen Hugh Mercer, who fought in the Revolutionary War and was a close friend of George Washington; he posted several times about the dog.

Q told us that Durham was not the only one investigating Deep State crimes (Q4486) - Sec Pompeo is also. He, and Q have posted on Chinese infiltration of research universities (Q3846), the CDC (Q4583), The WHO (Q3963), and the corona spread (Q4172), as well as Dianne Feinstein and her Chinese driver/spy (Q4123); and foreign infiltration into our corporate and political realm.

US orders China to close its consulate in Houston in 72 hours:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What a great example that time isn't real. Time is the greatest deceiver and controller of our time. Rush hour traffic taught me that, we're just a herd. Remember being 30 seconds late for class.. and being punished for it..despite running full speed down the hallway (also not ok) to get to said class on time. Classic case of do this but, don't do that. Indoctrinated to believe their is no proper option...just accept it.

ETA: I forgot to include my point..Stop relying on dates and times.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't accept polls. Kasalt may be right, Kasalt may be wrong but, really? 17%? How ironic.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
When the world sells you lemons...

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join