It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For real. IMO it’s not even worth mentioning around here again. It’s juvenile.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I’m not questioning anything. That crap on pastebin is not worth the bits used to create it. In his words, it’s a CARP.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So, Punxsutawney Joe managed 19 participants in his live stream while POTUS Trump has 300k.

Yikes.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Someone who knows he's about to be indicted doesn't publish a book of this nature, does he? Another sign pointing to nothing more than a Durham "report", as Judicial Watch is saying this evening.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I just read it. He's an idiot

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Someone who knows he's about to be indicted doesn't publish a book of this nature, does he? Another sign pointing to nothing more than a Durham "report", as Judicial Watch is saying this evening.

Or; I better cash in now because my atty fees are gonna be bigly.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hot Wheels. That's my guess.

And, just for #s and giggles....

Hot Wheels = KASALT.

🙃

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Where do we go from here? Is Q fake, or is JFK Jr the fake?

Let's start with the easiest one. JFK Jr is hella fake, because he's dead. He was also a proud Democrat, and were he alive today, he would still be a proud Democrat, Hillary Clinton notwithstanding. So get over it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We are real. We here seek truth through wisdom. That in and of itself is enough. Q or no Q. We will continue the journey wherever that may lead. Together.

But I’m pretty sure that pasta post was just another feeble attempt to derail.

“We’re in this for the species boys and girls.”
-Carl Starship Troopers

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure Barr/Durham don’t want to exceed Mueller as investigative clown shows.

Mueller took 3 years and $30m to come up with nothing when they knew it was nothing from day 1.

Barr/Durham take 2 years and $??m to come up with nothing when the evidence in the public eye is worthy of prosecution would be the #1 epic fail since OJ trial.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Most of his posts 2018/2019 were promising and hinting at justice, and mind-blowing revelations. With the lack of concrete action from our DOJ, Q's aura is dimming.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Got it thank you

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Most of his posts 2018/2019 were promising and hinting at justice, and mind-blowing revelations. With the lack of concrete action from our DOJ, Q's aura is dimming.

This right here.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Good guess. Both guesses.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So no cannibalism?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Note that tomorrow, Jul 23rd, is the last minute on outer layer 17 of the Qclock... on Thursday Jul 24th it moves to minute 00 of layer 18.

At one point we equated 18 = R with JFK Jr.

Just noting the odd timing re the expectations set for today! It brings to mind this line from Q1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

July 23rd instead of July 22nd?

Minor epiphany: An exclamation mark is not only a missile landing but also a Pen.

Further, in "NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!", the —- is a sideways Exclamation Mark/Pen/Missile!

Expect a tangent; an event or truth coming to light from an unexpected direction.

edit on 22-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo brings

edit on 22-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

This right here.

But I haven't given up hope. The DOJ is the source that matters most...the horse's mouth. The DOJ spokesperson said last week that we can expect action from John Durham before the end of the Summer. The only question is what is "action"? MSM interviewers (in this case Lou Dobbs) are poorly trained in listening properly, and asking appropriate follow-up questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hint. No one ever died from Kungflu.

I've seen you say this several times, COM. Is your reasoning or evidence something you can share, without putting too much effort into it?

Short of a car crash, fall, or sword to the head the death reason cannot really be determined. In truth, all people "die" because the choose it. But putting that aside, there is not interspecies virus, and short of injecting oneself there is no way to "catch" anything. Someone can "power of suggestion" that you manifest what they have - hell we see it all the time, but you don't catch anything.

The medical industry is built on a lie, and folks perpetuate it to their own ends. If folks "caught stuff" then Doctors would be in short supply, as they deal with illness all day every day. Yet they rarely get sick, and hand washing isn't the solution.

That said. The inference from the directive is this is largely a PR stunt. China tech, china biotech, china media all pulling a fast one to convince people bodies are piling up like cordwood. Fact is, they likely TRIED to create a weapon - so intent is there, but failed and went with the PR anyway.

Now they have the fallout from the counter intelligence attack.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Where do we go from here? Is Q fake, or is JFK Jr the fake?

Let's start with the easiest one. JFK Jr is hella fake, because he's dead. He was also a proud Democrat, and were he alive today, he would still be a proud Democrat, Hillary Clinton notwithstanding. So get over it.

Fairly certain that no serious Q follower thinks JKF Jr is still alive.

If they do then oh well. JKF Jr died in a plane crash. This isn't Elvis, or 2Pac....there isn't some famous dead people island where they all sit and laugh at the rest of the world.

There definitely is a dark side to all of government. My evidence is having worked in fortune 500 companies and government for 20+ years. If there is anyone that truly thinks the founders/C level members of a company are in it for philanthropy.....please start me a gofundme page.

The reason I like Trump is because he says how it is. He has publicly stated he uses the governments loopholes to make more money.....he didn't make the rules. He works with them. He is a businessman.....why wouldn't he?

You think Bezos or Gates got where they were by being bleeding hearts? LOL!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

PM reply.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join