It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You are right. Operation Renogade is still very much alive and active, conducted from his headquarters with many multiple covert agents planted in the [corn] field. Summer is almost over. Wait until Harvest time!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 22nd
2 Q posts, 12, POTUS tweets of which 10 retweets and 0 self-retweets:

Q V18.38 20200722 to 4612 incl DECODE tools

Most linked Q posts in decodes:
3 times = Q74, Q541

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: CanadianMason

To be honest, I'm fine with anyone... just so long as they actually provide a backdrop to their statements. Opinions are ten-a-penny. It's like me just saying "You're wrong!" and then not saying why.

Apparently you haven't seen my posts early on in this thread. Here's a link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go back and read that one and the several posts I made before and after that one. That will give you the backdrop.

Right, thank you... and I mean that sincerely. I do remember reading that post, but for some reason, my mind hasn't retained your username. Not sure I can disagree with your perspective as it is absolutely possible.
If I'd made that connection with what you wrote, I'd have maybe been a little more understanding. I do get your perspective, so I do apologise.
Olive branch of peace.

Well, if nothing else, I've got your name in my head. Some kind of avatar wouldn't hurt though : )

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Grenell has been on 🔥 today.

Comments 😂👍

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
DJT/17=2.....

Just sayin....
edit on 7/23/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Anyone notice the return of the "DJT will not accept the results of the election and leave office" talking point?

Sounds exactly like one of those "baseless conspiracy theories" the MSM likes to ridicule.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Apparently the founder of 8kun has a warrant for his arrest due to libel claims made by the current owner (the pig farmer in Manilla, Jim Watkins).

The current owner was also subpoenaed by Democrats last year with regard to posts made on 8kun linked to mass shootings.

Not sure what the board owner has to do with Q. It's not like Q said to people 'Hey, you should go buy this merchandise!' or made any reference to wanting people to publicly identify themselves as being part of it IRL. Q hasn't asked for anything other than people to do research into the topics that they post.

Hell, if you want a Q shirt you can design your own and give the money to someone else.

It seems as though Watkins and this guy from Florida might have just exploited the situation like good capitalists. Nothing wrong with that IMO - the guy has been trying to make money off of the 8kun userbase for years without success. Like I've stated before - it might have started as a LARP, but then it was taken over. I've looked into Watkins - he's not clever enough to run something as sophisticated as Q.
edit on 23-7-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

"Free speech" doesn't allow for harming another person with words.

If the reporter had simply said "you're a liar", that would be protected.

I got a lecture on how to legally insult someone from a friendly judge. Best way to stay out of trouble is qualify your statement, and turn it into an observation....you appear to be a lyin' bitch. It's a fine, but important, distinction.

Same with cursing. "I don't give an F" is self-expression. F-U is hurtful speech, and is a crime.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Holy cow, I'm 28 pages behind and have to quit for the night.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Another Chrissy Teigen tweet found re Adrenochrome and a 4 year old 🍕

twitter.com...

Well, this is a strange one... SpongeBob's license address just happens to be the same address as Epstein Island.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: imthegoat

"Free speech" doesn't allow for harming another person with words.

If the reporter had simply said "you're a liar", that would be protected.

I got a lecture on how to legally insult someone from a friendly judge. Best way to stay out of trouble is qualify your statement, and turn it into an observation....you appear to be a lyin' bitch. It's a fine, but important, distinction.

Same with cursing. "I don't give an F" is self-expression. F-U is hurtful speech, and is a crime.

I truly don't believe that. Federal appeals court ruled last year that saying "fu*k you" to a cop is free speech; me saying it to a random surely would qualify. I don't buy into that poo. If every vile thing spewed at police officers on a daily, and especislly the last two months, counts as freedom of speech then ill say whatever I want.

If my words instruct someone to do harm to someone else and can prove the actions of that person are within no doubt based upon my words, then we can talk. I'd never suggest harm to anyone though, personally. No way in hell telling someone "eff you" is a crime, unless you're Canadian 🤭.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Well, this is a strange one... SpongeBob's license address just happens to be the same address as Epstein Island.

twitter.com...

Not sure about rhe SpongeBob one but the Chrissy Tiegtard one is suspect at best. "666 likes" screams staged, and the content too easy, open, direct.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
All the heinous things that they do to worship their deities and stay in power (which clashes with their own inner knowing) causes their stress hormones to be sky high. If their cortisol levels are high then our cortisol levels have to be high, too. So they make sure we are constantly reflecting their behavior and attitudes. They have to create ways to keep us under constant stress and duress. Otherwise, we might get too relaxed. If we were allowed to be in a state of happiness, peace or bliss for too long, we might discover that we have the power to heal our own bodies without medical intervention. Or we may figure out that we can eradicate all illness and disease (including ageing which is a disease). We can create balance and homeostasis in our bodies and hold it there as long as we want. Lucifer forbid we ever find out about these things...

edit on 23-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well said.

P

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Not sure about rhe SpongeBob one but the Chrissy Tiegtard one is suspect at best. "666 likes" screams staged, and the content too easy, open, direct.

Reading the comments below the tweet, it is debunked as a fake. The person that is tagged in the tweet did not have a twitter account when Chrissy supposedly posted the tweet.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This about sums up everything going on right now.

Twatter

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Predictive programming of the 2012 Olympic ceremony?

Added with many more coincidences in the opening ceremony.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Rick Clay on 2012 symbolism

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
This about sums up everything going on right now.

Twatter

She covered a lot in a short time. I would have passed out saying so much without breathing more.
She ought to fix those roots though.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
www.denverpublichealth.org...

My husband was driving home and heard on the radio that Denver health, along with the CDC and Colorado Department of Health and the Environment was going to start conducting random Covid-19 antibody tests. They are going to send agents to a random selection of homes to conduct these tests.These random people in their homes may be unaware that they even had the virus so, some may have had it and are recovered.
Something is seriously wrong when government agencies believe they have the authority to enter people's homes without any cause to conduct supposed tests.
WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!
This is not right.
It is one thing to collect antibodies and do testing from willing participants who seek treatment but this???
He has been gradually coming around with the posts from all the members here. Normally this would have flown under the radar. It was not discussed on the news last night. I did find the above link.
"What you going to do when they come for you?"

It is getting very much to the point where if they don't vote them out in Denver they will regret it more than they can ever imagine. It could get nasty. Hill people the world over are notoriously good shots too. When you live like assholes and poop on people like the Cities are doing, there will be a poop storm. The citizens will be using the poop sent out from the DS and it will be aimed at the DS and any hint of it in the Hallways of Gov will be swept out like yesterdays dirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join