It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Nuclear Option is being launched!!!
"Amid so much Darkness, MSCs are a ray of hope-not only for the most desperate coronavirus patients, but all of us ready to end the pandemic and discover new ways to fix the body's broken systems."
THIS IS HUGE!
MSC's is a different terminology for STEM CELLS.
As I posted previously stem cells have been used in case studies to treat seriously ill patients and the majority are surviving. The stem cells or this new name [being used to go around the stigma] repairs damaged tissue such as in the lungs. People who survive from Covid 19 have damaged lungs and if just treated by traditional medicine will have life long disabilities but stem cells change the narrative. The body is repaired.
This has enormous implications and the results from the study conducted at Mount Sinai, which has received FDA approval, were outstanding.
Trump is taking on some very, very powerful people who do not want to see this happen where we, the people, no longer have to rely on medication to manage chronic illness. Instead of going to the Dr for medication and an annual check-up, people will go for a stem cell tune up.
Wow! The entire medical infrastructure will be fundamentally and radically changed. Trump is amazing and very brave. He is fighting for us!
This was published in the opinion section of the Wall Street Journal today.
mashupmd.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
UPDATED - Resolved - The urgency was because I received a call from HMRC (UK IRS) saying to "contact with a solicitor or face the consequences".
Turned out to be a SCAM phishing call but put the bejesuz up me as I ran parts of their IT for a while.

Original post:
URGENT... are dashen, MetalThunder, EMN, or cranky online? Need to discuss a threat!

I have to say... odd timing to put me off my stride!

Did the caller have a bit accent or the hacked indian type? BTW, what day did the call happen - got several of those oddities too on tuesday. Though it was a hacked indian type for me so I laughed.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
DJT Retweet

On it's face nothing to see. But. "Hurt" and of course Foxx is both a Sorosian goon and connected directly to the Smollett fiasco which is of course directly connected to Harris. VERY interesting retweet.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Many of the felons Kim Foxx let off the hook are responsible for a large portion of Chicago murders, the new Chicago police commissioner says. She dropped the 16 charges against Jussie Smollett after Michelle Obama's assistant paid her a visit. Lots of blood on Foxx's hands.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Does anyone know the ratio of black to white cases dismissed?

Meaning are all the cases she dismissed Black people??

Seems relevant

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
My wife and I have delivered donations to that door many times over the years.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not much of a boom more of a pop

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Clinesmith pleading guilty to altering evidence in the Carter Page FISA warrant - said he made a "mistake".

www.nytimes.com...

Barr said last night (on Hannity) that today's "development" would be nothing major. Just something to hint at what's coming before the November election.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Q1948 long post - Iran deal pallets of cash - some answers:
(Spurious space/line lengths decode)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 965371 No.2768429 πŸ“
Aug 28 2018 13:40:53 (EST)
in.reuters.com...πŸ“
[Hassan Rouhani]
Who paid HUSSEIN to attend HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?
Who is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?
Why would Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (Saudi Royal) pay HUSSEIN to attend HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?
Was HUSSEIN a prominent political figure or a person of influence at the time?
No.
Who is Valerie Jarrett?
Where was she born?
When did Valerie Jarrett hire Michelle Robinson?
Timeline.
www.thisisinsider.com...-they-got-engaged-in-a-simple-and-sweet-way-3πŸ“
Who is Mayor (former) Richard Daley?
Who is Mayor (current) Rahm Emanuel?
HUSSEIN should be VERY nervous.
BRENNAN should be VERY nervous.
KERRY should be VERY nervous.
MERKEL should be VERY nervous.
+29
How were the pallets of cash divided?
How many planes were used to transport?
Who operated the planes?
What 'shadow' agency directed operations?
Why wasn't the money [simply] wire transferred?

US had AUTH to open bank-to-bank transfers.
How do you prevent financial T logs?
How were the cash withdrawals in EU categorized/labeled?
Where did the cash originate from?
What time of day did the withdrawals occur?
Who provided SECURITY?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was the U.S. Gov't kept in the DARK?
US law broken?
Did ALL planes land in the same location (airport)?
Why did [1] particular plane land outside of Iran?
Why was a helicopter involved?
[WHO] did the money go to?
HOW DO YOU AUDIT A FOREIGN AID BIG BLOCK TRANSFER?
Did Rouhani keep 'unknown' comms as insurance?
What agency collects ALL FORMS OF DATA?
What agency did @Snowden work for orig?
Did he train on THE FARM?
When did @Snowden join No Such Agency?
Define 'Contractor'.
Define the 'PRISM' program.
What year did @Snowden release spec-details of PRISM?
Mid 2013?
IMPACT-LIMIT NSA's ability to utilize/collect?
FAKE NEWS push for Congressional restrictions?
OPEN SOURCE PUSH to create COUNTER-DEF?
PURPOSE?
BLUE SKIES FOR CLOWN OP?
When was the Joint Plan of Action (IRAN DEAL) executed?
Late 2013?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.

Q

Spurious Space/Line lengths:

1) Line 8 "Who is Valerie Jarrett?", line 8 to 21 give XSVDiVJJEECDCK
XSVDIVJ = Ex Seventh or "V" Division J? May be to do with V Corps assignment in Europe WWII/Cold War
(Note VJs wiki says her DNA is 49% European)
JE = Jeffrey Epstein?
EC = European Community?
DCK = Dock? or D.C. "K"

2) Line 22 to 25 "How many planes were used to transport? "/"Why wasn't the money [simply] wire transferred?"
give NXOU
N = No
XO = Expenditure Order
U = ?

3) Line 28 to 29 "How were the cash withdrawals in EU categorized/labeled? "/"Where did the cash originate from?"
give EH = Eric Holder
Did the cash come from Fast and Furious gun running?

4) Lines 30 to 34:

What time of day did the withdrawals occur?
Who provided SECURITY?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was the U.S. Gov't kept in the DARK?
US law broken?

give RVCNN = Review CNN coverage

5) Lines 35 to 48 give ZXDZXTMMYLTAAI
No idea what this means!

6) Lines 49 to 53:

IMPACT-LIMIT NSA's ability to utilize/collect?
FAKE NEWS push for Congressional restrictions?
OPEN SOURCE PUSH to create COUNTER-DEF?
PURPOSE?
BLUE SKIES FOR CLOWN OP?

give UTMHX = UTAH (data centre) MHX(?)

7) Lines 54 to 57 give DJET... is this the name of the plane operator that shipped the cash?

edit on 14-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

cranky, it was today and about 5 mins before I posted "URGENT".

The caller was an english but robotic woman's voice telling me to call "Dick Redmond" or "Face the consequences".

I've just realised Redmond = CIA in virginia?

Seemed odd to occur just as I'm starting to reveal a lot of Spurious Space/Line Length decodes.

Which reminds me, here's a interim s/sheet for anyone who wants to see the crumb lines tab showing these decodes:
Q V18.57 20200814 to 4620 incl DECODE tools

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Anti-gravity is a bogus concept. What great benefit does it bring to interstellar travel... a soft landing?

Well my friend. Quite a bit. Anti-gravity is really a poor term suggesting oppositional force. The broader effort is working worth with forces, not against them. "Anti" is born of polarity thinking - left right, up down etc.

So this would be much more frequency matching, which is the only way to travel as travel is instantaneous as long as you know the final frequency set you are looking for. I expect for the most part the DS Science Class spent a lot of their time working on some version of gravity effect "cancelling" + propulsion. A sort of hybrid mechanical system, which might be good for inter-solar travel, but less effective beyond that.

Visually the galaxy appears large, but it isn't. As discussed earlier. Earth vibrates at 7.83 as it's address and say Erra in the Pleiades goes at 17.071, so getting to Erra simply requires the earth ship to stop vibrating at 7.83 and start vibrating at 17.071. No gravity involved. Of course, one also needs the frequency coordinates of what "time" one wants to arrive too. Granted, that's all really complicated, but the general idea is to see things more as vibrations within a containment, and those vibrations can be worked with, not against.

In a simple way you can see it for yourself. Notice wherever you are and think "I'm vibrating at exactly the same rate as the reality I see, hear, feel, smell, taste right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Exploring that gentleman's website got my blood pressure up, particularly the article on "microinequities."

Is it too early to drink?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Clinesmith pleading guilty to altering evidence in the Carter Page FISA warrant - said he made a "mistake".

www.nytimes.com...

Barr said last night (on Hannity) that today's "development" would be nothing major. Just something to hint at what's coming before the November election.

Zero chance this guy took one for the DS team. He squealed on everyone when they hit him with the potential treason/sedition charge.

BTW: Missing [e] decode HERE from DJT Tweet, leads us RIGHT TO KC via Viv[a] vs Viv[e] (quote from KC)

Look at all those 55's.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Durham probe: Ex-FBI lawyer to plead guilty in first criminal case arising from review, sources say
Clinesmith was referred for potential prosecution by the Justice Department's inspector general's office

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign, two sources close to the matter tell Fox News.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Kevin Shipp's Views in Q anon

Kevin Shipp has stirred a few things up in the past with some of his comments about Q. In this video he clarifies some of his position. He hopes the mass indictments and arrests happen, but does not expect it. Calls out some of the things Q got right and wrong. Thinks it got started by General Flynn, but in the hands of others now. He is cautious with any psyop, don't lose your critical thinking, some hope is good, some deception is bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You think? Q has been telling us about Kevin Clinesmith for a long time now. This is showing that there WILL be criminal charges for many people from Durham. If Barr considers this nothing, what does he consider big? This is just the beginning. It shows there is action being taken, and that its not just going to be the small guys. Also, this one charge for Clinesmith shows that hes cooperating and probably spilling the beans on everybody else.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
@snowden news...

Posted earlier...DJT On Snowden

8-13/14 2020

Two year delta...

Apr 10 2018 14:16:11 (EST)

8-14 seems to be a key marker, 12 snowden related drops hit a "14&41" within.

Mar 10 2018 14:05:58 (EST)

After a bit of a hiatus, @snowden tweets...

This is a MIRROR drop on 14-41

Conclusion, @snowden's return to the conversation is not happenchance, but planned for this exact time. Now, what snowden or @snowden etc. represents at this time is unclear. Is it the actor with the glasses, the act, the C_A, the information stolen, or something deeper?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Busy tweeting day for POTUS, 60 so far today made up of:

06:20:52 to 06:56:26 - 43 tweets,
08:23:17 to 08:54:43 - 10 tweets,
11:17:46 to 11:26:51 - 7 tweets

Also 2 self-retweets:
#1 at 06:28:17, DELTA from original = 01 00:11:00

The Fake News Media is giving @KamalaHarris a free pass despite her Radical Left failures and very poor run in the Democrat Primary. There was nobody meaner or more condescending to Slow Joe, not even me, and yet she quickly evaporated down to almost zero in the polls. Bad!

#2 at 06:56:26, DELTA from original = 00 20:06:18

The world will be laughing and taking full advantage of the United States if Joe Biden ever became President. Our Country would COLLAPSE! t.co...

1) DELTAs give:
Q100 Who is the Queen of England? How long in power? With power comes corruption. What happened to Diana? What did she find out?

Q1001 Human Sacrifice, Cannibalism & Hillary

Q1100 Mark Zuckerberg Buying Off Politicians

Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting?

Q2006 CIA Clowns Failed to Insert Snowden 2.0 into NSA

Q618 [19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals. Think nuclear stand-off. Clarified?

Q18 Mueller and POTUS Meeting
(Was this meeting setting the RULES for the WAR?)

2) Timestamps of 06:28:17, 06:56:26 link to:

Q6 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).

Q628 @Snowden. The clock is ticking. How's Russia? [Mr. Contractor] Freedom of the Press. John Perry Barlow. freedom.press... SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]? SecureDrop>Clowns In America. NOBODY IS SAFE.

Q2817 Q Points Out Typo in Previous Drop: Error made. Always on the move.

Q17 Why Does Obama Trail POTUS?

Q656 Adam Schiff & Standard Hotel: How β€˜they’ control those they need. One recent example. Relevant today. Learn.

Q26 Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think a large portion of Reagans "Star Wars" program was never actually cancelled. It just went extremely black. They realized that these technologies they were perfecting were too revolutionary to be out in the open for our enemies to copy and gain intel on. So, they tell the public that everything was scrapped, when in reality, the best parts continued to progress and were eventually fielded into production. IMO, thats where a large chunk of the "missing" trillions of dollars has gone. Also, the work to reverse engineer any crashed UFOs/UAP we possibly have would factor into this work.....

I think the United States has mastered anti-gravity a LONG time ago. There used to be clubs of scientists that met to work on anti-gravity projects. They had newsletters and meet-ups and everything. A ton of progress was made, then all of a sudden it all went dark and nothing was ever heard about it again in the open. This is because the US Government co-opted it and buried it under Unacknowledged SAP's.

Ding, ding! Yes, my thinking exactly. The mysterious GEC-Marconi deaths that someone mentioned, all connected, imo too.
The missing trillions that Rumsfeld couldn't/wouldn't answer to on Sep 10, 2001. Don't have a direct quote but somewhere in the Reagan memoirs he spoke of being briefed just before leaving office and was utterly shocked to learn what they had developed in the Space program along with a Space Force of about 300. Kinda ties into the files that UK hacker Gary McKinnon discovered back in 2001.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We seem to have synchronised on Snowden cranky! See my self-retweet decode the post below yours!

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join