It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What did everyone stop dying off other cause lol

This China virus should off add a big count up
As Q said Enjoy The Show (Movie)

THIS IS STRANGE: Report Shows 2020 with Lowest Number of Recorded US Deaths Since 2009
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm here ol chap

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Q1828 - SPURIOUS SPACE/Line lengths find:

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.126 📁
Aug 9 2018 21:27:00 (EST)
[SPY OP]
[WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC]
[C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT) ^^
[DNI [JC]] ^^
^^^^^ ^^
[DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]*
^^^^^
[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]
^^^^
[NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI]
^^^^
[FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME]
[PERKINS COIE](Shell2) ^^^^^
[WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1) ^^^^^^
[[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS]
*Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court)
*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)
Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)
FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)
They NEVER thought she would lose.
Q

1) Spurious space at end line 4:
"[DNI [JC]] ^^ "
(That's 76 and 40 spaces, each side of the ^^)

2) Line lengths 4 to 20 give: XLGHSIDIOIBNECYAH
128 X
90 L
59 G
8 H
97 S
9 I
56 D
9 I
41 O
61 I
54 B
66 N
57 E
29 C
103 Y
105 A
34 H

XLG = Extra Large
HS = Homeland Security?
ID - Identification ID?
IO = Input/Output
IBN = International Bank transaction?
EC = European Community (EU)
Y = Rothschilds?
YAH = possibly vatican (YAHweh)?
edit on 14-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers matey, sorted now... thought the state was trying to apply pressure but turned out to be a SCAM call.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If it was really the state it would still be a scam call but backed up with violence

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said on Aug. 14 that Turkey was considering closing its embassy in Abu Dhabi and suspending diplomatic ties with the United Arab Emirates over its accord to normalize ties with Israel.

Heating up.

Linkey Dinkey Doo

Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

EVA = TRUMP "4EVA" video

POTUS Tweeted video twice on AUG 5, 2020
TIME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POSTS = 39,398 seconds

Search EVA 39398 =
pulls up a "call girl ad" from Manama, Bahrain (won't post link)

MANAMA, BAHRAIN is in the news:

Bahrain says UAE-Israel agreement boosts chances of peace

Marine who died in Bahrain described as ‘respectful, driven and focused’
- Sgt. Trevor Goldyn of the 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade was found dead
- He was "Respectful, driven, focused" = mirror of FDR
- Sergeant major challenged to explain why his name should be pronounced "Gold-en"
- spokesman with Marine Corps Forces Central Command = 1st Lt. John F. Coppola

Search FDR, GOLD, COPPOLA = interesting read on the start of the US & SA alliance:

FDR’s Last Personal Diplomacy: Ibn Saud and the Quest for a Jewish Homeland
- alliance between Saudi Arabia and the United States goes back seven decades
- FDR meet with King Abdulaziz (Ibn Saud) immediately after Yalta Conference in Feb 1945
- FDR also arranged meetings with King Farouk of Egypt & Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia
- FDR economic & military advisers anxious to secure America’s military presence in the ME
- ample evidence that Palestine was the main purpose of the president’s visit.
- FDR Meets Ibn Saud, published by U.S. Minister to SA Col. William A. Eddy details meeting
- Eddy was fluent in Arabic, & as translator, the only person to hear both sides of the conversation.
- FDR asked the King's advice on helping solve the problem on Zionism.

“Amends should be made by the criminal, not by the innocent bystander. What injury have Arabs done to the Jews of Europe? It is the ‘Christian’ Germans who stole their homes and lives.”

“The Arabs would choose to die, rather than yield their land to the Jews.”

According to Arab custom, he said, survivors and victims of battle were distributed among the victors according to their number and their supplies of food and water.

FDR said “I learned more about that whole problem, the Moslem problem, the Jewish problem, by talking with Ibn Saud for five minutes than I could have learned in the exchange of two or three dozen letters.”

WH Remarks on "The Abraham Accord"
"Abraham, as many of you know, was the father of all three great faiths. He is referred to as “Abraham” in the Christian faith, “Ibrahim” in the Muslim faith, and “Avraham” in the Jewish faith.

The President takes untraditional approaches. He does things in different ways, but he uses common sense and he tries to unite people by focusing on common interests, as opposed to allowing them to focus on their common grievances.

SIDE NOTE:
- The US government held the $35 per ounce price until August 15, 1971
- President Nixon announced US would no longer convert dollars to gold at a fixed value
- Aug 14, 2020 = 49 years when the US completely abandoning the gold standard.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think a large portion of Reagans "Star Wars" program was never actually cancelled. It just went extremely black. They realized that these technologies they were perfecting were too revolutionary to be out in the open for our enemies to copy and gain intel on. So, they tell the public that everything was scrapped, when in reality, the best parts continued to progress and were eventually fielded into production. IMO, thats where a large chunk of the "missing" trillions of dollars has gone. Also, the work to reverse engineer any crashed UFOs/UAP we possibly have would factor into this work.....

I think the United States has mastered anti-gravity a LONG time ago. There used to be clubs of scientists that met to work on anti-gravity projects. They had newsletters and meet-ups and everything. A ton of progress was made, then all of a sudden it all went dark and nothing was ever heard about it again in the open. This is because the US Government co-opted it and buried it under Unacknowledged SAP's.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If I'm putting too many of these up then please tell me...

Q1876 spurious space/line lengths on GMAIL DRAFTS!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ab9df5 No.2602749 📁
Aug 14 2018 19:02:45 (EST)
GMAIL DRAFTS
[GOOG SAFEGUARDED HIGHEST LEVEL [Access [3-GOOG] - SERVER ROUTING - NON US BASED]
[Sample]
Wet Work?
Human Trafficking?
Sharing of ICE/Border Patrol C-INTEL [schedules] to SAFEGUARD? EXIT/ENTRANCE?
Sharing of FBI C-INTEL to SAFEGUARD PRIV-OPs?
Sharing of DOJ 'Where We Stand' investigation(s) & Guide to OVERCOME-DISMISS-WIN?
Transfer of money instructions to LEFT ORGS>>>DOJ Settlements?
Off-book meetings?
Play dates?
Stand down orders?
Non-action orders?
Muslim Brotherhood?
Cross coord w/ UK assets / O-PRO in SIS/UK-P?
Coord w/ foreign actors for payment/money disperse?
Coord w/ AID ORGS for [illegal] plans?
HAM radio instructions if remote-5?
……………..
Why did ES make public NSA CLAS tools?
Think XKeyscore + PRISM specifically.
Was such tech kept from 'elected' officials?
Was such tech kept from 'elected' directors?
Why was NO SUCH AGENCY created?
Think SIGINT.
What ADVANTAGES exist to BIG TECH, other ABC off/on agencies, elected officials, CEOs, FOREIGN ADVERSARIES etc. if such information is learned?
What price are you (the PUBLIC) willing to pay?
Did you ever play HIDE-AND-SEEK?
Q

1) SPURIOUS SPACE at end of lines 1 and 5:

a) Line 1: "GMAIL DRAFTS " (line 2="[GOOG SAFEGUARDED HIGHEST LEVEL [Access [3-GOOG] - SERVER ROUTING - NON US BASED]")

Line lengths 1 to 4 give MCHI = Machine? i.e. Hardwired routing?
13 M
81 C
8 H
9 I

b) Line 5: "Human Trafficking? "

Line lengths 5 to 28 give: SYSCJRKRRSSYLIGLKRREMMUF - need help to translate but had a go below:

SYS = SYSTEM or systemic?
CJRKR = Circle Jerker
RSS = RSS feed (Like the ticker tape on news progs)
Y = Rothschilds
LI = LI family (China)
GLKR = Good Looker?
REM = Rapid Eye movement
MUF = Money Up Front, Microsoft Undocumented Feature, Maximum Urgency First, Most Usable Frequency (US DoD)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
They screwed the pooch with COVID-19. The DS got their temporary stall to the economy (hurts Trump) but the reality is Biden/Harris is such a weak ticket, Trump would have to be on video robbing a string of 7-11s throughout DC for the election to be close.

As soon as the death rate of CV-19 was determined to be low and narrowly targeted, they shifted to the Floyd death. Riots replaced CV19 deaths.

As soon as the riots didn’t spread outside Dem cities, they shifted back to CV19. Except NOW it’s only about “positive tests” and not about the plummeting death rate.

This too is losing steam. Pushback on masks. Overplaying hand with churches and schools. Failure to get 2nd stimulus done. Economy bouncing back.

The daily case/deaths graphs for New York & Arizona (same for most states) all look identical. The difference is their peak dates & drop off dates.

This bug is just working its way thru the states. Once it’s flared, it drops off. The sketchy data even brings the “peaks” into question.

I’m guessing it’s not seasonal either. It didn’t blow up in the US because of the season. It blew up because of when it escaped ChyNa and their failure to warn the world.

Had it escaped 3 months earlier, we would be 3 months further away and likely have multiple vax BEFORE election.

Q says... timing is everything. That applies to White & Black hats.
edit on 14-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Keeping an eye on the window!

To add, I had a weird synchronicity yesterday which made me feel like I must be manifesting MIRRORs:

A group of friends called me from a car to ask me to go for a birthday meal on 31st... The caller said:
"It's her birthday today, 13th, but we left it too late to organize, so we thought we'd do it on the MIRROR date of the 31st"!

These guys aren't into Q but I've dropped them the occasional red-pill... they knew nothing about MIRRORs though.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Q1895 Space/line lengths DECODE:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ea4f6b No.2617484 📁
Aug 15 2018 18:37:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d98b28 No.2617413 📁
Aug 15 2018 18:34:13 (EST)
>>2617271

No that is no where near normal.. The Picture above her is Evil..

>>2617413
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Focus on her necklace.
Bottom 'charm' has SIGNIFICANT meaning.
Find the match.
"Red shoes"

Q

1) SPURIOUS SPACE at end of line 1

2) Line lengths 1 to 5 give HVMOI = High Value Mine of Information
34 H
22 V
39 M
15 O
9 I

3) Q goes on to show the "bottom 'charm'" in Q1896:

4) There are clues in High Value and MINE - GOLD / SILVER?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Q1934 - Space/Line lengths decode:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a871a8 No.2758106 📁
Aug 27 2018 18:10:22 (EST)
saraacarter.com...📁
>>BIG PUZZLE PIECE
Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals?
Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony?

Q

1) SPURIOUS SPACE at end line 3: "Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals? ",

2) Lines 3 to 4 lengths give MB = Muslim Brotherhood
65 M
54 B

3) Therefore it is important this comes out before BO (Renegade)'s testimony because it shows Muslim Brotherhood working against POTUS and therefore if they can link BO to the Muslim Brotherhood they can charge him with Conspiracy Sedition AND Treason?

link   
a reply to: Trillium

She has removed her paper if you go to her link: primarydoctor.org
She says she has to revise her paper, then she will re-post it.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think a large portion of Reagans "Star Wars" program was never actually cancelled. It just went extremely black. They realized that these technologies they were perfecting were too revolutionary to be out in the open for our enemies to copy and gain intel on. So, they tell the public that everything was scrapped, when in reality, the best parts continued to progress and were eventually fielded into production. IMO, thats where a large chunk of the "missing" trillions of dollars has gone. Also, the work to reverse engineer any crashed UFOs/UAP we possibly have would factor into this work.....

I think the United States has mastered anti-gravity a LONG time ago. There used to be clubs of scientists that met to work on anti-gravity projects. They had newsletters and meet-ups and everything. A ton of progress was made, then all of a sudden it all went dark and nothing was ever heard about it again in the open. This is because the US Government co-opted it and buried it under Unacknowledged SAP's.

rense.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The GEC-Marconi scientist deaths conspiracy theory claims that between 1982 and 1990 twenty-five[dubious – discuss] British-based GEC-Marconi scientists and engineers who worked on the Sting Ray torpedo project and other United States Strategic Defense Initiative related projects (better known as "Project Star Wars") died under mysterious circumstances.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Follow-up...

nypost.com/2020/08/13/chicago-looters-smash-ronald-mcdonald-house-with-sick-kids-inside
nypost.com...

Several windows were smashed and the front door had to be boarded up, but nobody was injured, the charity said.

Mitchell told CBS Chicago that it was vital that families “get the rest they need while they have a child in the hospital seeking care.”

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Clinesmith pleading guilty to altering evidence in the Carter Page FISA warrant - said he made a "mistake".

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Not an unlikely scenario. I've been thinking for months and months that people must be under some sort of demonic influence.

The books of Thessalonians are Paul's letters in which he speaks of end times, the rapture and the text below, from 2 Thessalonians, chapter 2, verses 8-12. Very short chapter and worth a read.

"Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

BBM

Isaiah's words are called to mind as well.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Anti-gravity is a bogus concept. What great benefit does it bring to interstellar travel... a soft landing?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did I say anything about interstellar travel?

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join