It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I remember this being discussed here when it happened but now it's even more interdasting...
Thanks IamAbeliever

DDG search

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Twit administrator who suspended Trump’s campaign account is Nick Pacilio, the former press secretary for Kamala Harris.

Conflict of Interest Becomes Election Interference

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN is paranoid that Christopher Wray might be terminated.

www.cnn.com...

A good Temp replacement would be Matt Whittaker, like he was for Sessions. Or maybe even Rick Grenell.

Honestly a Libertarian should be running the DoJ and FBI. Enough with the one sided control over everything. Enough with dems vs repubs, its a game that's been played as long as Baseball. Its like the NFL only having two teams for 40 years.

....I miss Ron Paul...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Harris has been trying to get the President kicked off Twitter for years now.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Harris has been trying to get the President kicked off Twitter for years now.

If it were DJT, "conflict of interest, must resign now..."

Instead it is, "no conflict, leveling the playing field to counteract Trumps lies. "

Gotta love polarity points - just run to the "other side" and like magic you're in the right.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

:12 second difference.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I remember this being discussed here when it happened but now it's even more interdasting...
Thanks IamAbeliever

DDG search

This related?
And this: www.themoscowtimes.com...

Amongst the first things that Putin did when he came to power in 2000 was pay off all Russia’s debt to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) early and then shortly afterwards the so-called London and Paris Club debts left over from the Soviet Union days. During the boom years Putin signed off on former Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin’s plan to ring fence several reserve funds that amazingly were kept away from greedy oligarchs and profligate Duma deputies.
“In other words, if Russia suddenly needed to pay off all its debts immediately, it could do it just by dipping into the cash on account at the government deposits with the Central Bank and commercial banks,” writes Ivan Tkachev, the economics editor at RBC.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Another DECODE using SPURIOUS SPACE/LineLengths2Characters on Q1549:

The question here seems to be "How did that particular Senator know that kind of highly classified intel?"

The SPURIOUS SPACE is line 1 and linelengths 1 to 3 spell EVA
83 E
74 V
1 A

edit on 13-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Gematria decode using the basic 4 ciphers...

"This virus is a HOAX" = 222 / 102

As for Tom Clancy, he was born on the 102nd day of the year, and died 172 days after his 66th birthday.

Art of War = 102 / World War = 102

American Civil War began on 102nd day of the year.

9/11 attack lasted 102 minutes.

102 mirrored - 201 (Event 201)

Clancy is known for his military related writings and he got his start with "The Hunt for Red October" published October 1, 1984.

The Hunt for Red October = 102
Jesuit = 84
Jesuit Order = 144
Patriot Games = 144
Society of Jesus = 79
Red Rabbit = 79

Order Out of Chaos = 222
Wuhan Coronavirus = 222
New York, New York = 222
Event Two Zero One = 222 (Baal Gates)
World Economic Forum = 222
TRACE = 222 (satanic)
From the date of September 11, 2001, to the date the World Health Organization declared Wuhan Coronavirus a global pandemic, was exactly 222-months (March 11, 2020).

"Boston College and Georgetown, remember?"
"Yeah, well, us Jesuit products run the world-we're just humble about it. They don't teach 'humble' at Harvard."
--Jack Ryan, the fictional character of the Tom Clancy series.

The quote is from Tom Clancy's book Red Rabbit pg. 184 (digital version).

Another quote, pg 28:

"Damn," Ryan observed. "This is reliable?" "Very much so. It's a five-five, Jack." By that he meant that the source was rated 5 on a scale of 5 for reliability, and the importance of the information reported was graded the same way. "You're Catholic, I think." He knew, of course. It was just the English way of talking. "Jesuits at high school, Boston College, and Georgetown, plus the nuns at Saint Matthew's. I'd better be."

"Tom Clancy's : The Division (2016)" bringing up Presidential Directive 51 🧐

And in the game Directive 51 (Sleeper Agents to be activated when SHTF) > www.youtube.com...
Just spooky fiction, right.

Tom Clancy was TRIPLE Jesuit trained at Loyola High-school, Boston College and Loyola University Maryland. Jack Ryan the fictional character was also Jesuit trained and recruited to the CIA by a Jesuit priest.

Jesuitism is defined in Webster 1828 dictionary as being 'deceptive'.

One could say the very Corona (Mary) Virus (Poison) treatment being used is ‘Jesuits Bark' or ‘Jesuit Tree,’ that is to say, Jesuitry by Fauci.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yo Yo Yo. New email from the Seth Rich case was just leaked. Check it out. Its becoming clearer and clearer that Rich was, in fact, the leaker of the DNC email to Wikileaks. This says dead journalist Gavin MacFadyen was the go-between for Rich and Wikileaks...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, trumptwitterarchive.com has those two tweets with a 32= PAIN MIRROR difference to be at 09:50:10 and 09:50:42 EST, giving:

Q950 TRUST KANSAS.
Q42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

and

Q950 TRUST KANSAS.

Q10 Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweets

:12 second difference.

I just watched the press briefing announcing peace in the ME. President Trump is just amazing. Truly amazing.

I'm in UK and he can never be my President, unfortunately.

I'm no good at making memes, but I have a counter to the left's 'not my President' - - - - -

'Not my President . .. but I wish he was'.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
[e] from misspelled "i" in "Primiums"

6:56:53 AM

8:53:55
3:53:03
also mirrored 353

MIRROR

12:35:31

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Link to Rich v. Fox News Network LLC (1:18-cv-02223).

Snippet from Page 3 of Exhibit K:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

As much as it seems like total chaos has descended, in another sense, everything appears to be going according to script.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Former FBI lawyer James Baker has been interviewed at least three times by John Durham since 2018.

I did not know James Baker was hired by Twitter in June. That could explain why the platform began really cracking down on Q Anon accounts last month.

www.enmnews.com...
edit on 8/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Another SPURIOUS SPACE/LineLengths DECODE appears to link Rod Rosenstein to Ghislaine Maxwell in Q1552:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: d77821 No.1804576 📁
Jun 18 2018 18:49:12 (EST)

IG email investigation (weakest of set).
Opened door to:
Weiner HRC / Others - crimes against children.
Noose.
Ref to Huber?
Non public.
CF investigation ongoing.
Connected.
Ref to Huber?
+FBI protection of HRC.
+FBI criminal acts.
Ref to Huber?
What about DOJ texts/emails?
Why did the intel comm rate sections of the IG report @ highest level of NAT SEC?
What does it involve?
DOJ?
WH?
Tarmac?
Ref to Huber?
[[RR]]
IG report release does not coincide with true start date (info push to) of Huber re: above.
Scope & Size biggest in history.
Grand Jury in place?

Q

1) The SPURIOUS SPACE is on the [[RR]] line,

2)That and the following 3 lines spell GMFT using line lengths:
7 G
91 M
32 F
20 T

3) A Rob Rosensteing appears in Epstein's phonebook:

4) I'm pretty sure I've seen Rod Rosenstein on one of the Epstein flight logs from the initial set that was circulated - can't find it at the mo and don't have time to look.

Anywho... does GMFT mean Ghislaine Maxwell Flight (FT) in relation to the DOUBLE brackets around RR? Double brackets meaning 2 reasons he's in the cross hairs?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It’s like the DNC wants Joe to get smoked by Trump.

Biden calls for mandate requiring all Americans to wear masks

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Biden says we should wear face masks outside the house for the next 3 months.

I suppose after the election covid-19 will magically disappear... just as President Trump predicts.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, trumptwitterarchive.com has those two tweets with a 32= PAIN MIRROR difference to be at 09:50:10 and 09:50:42 EST, giving:

Q950 TRUST KANSAS.
Q42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

and

Q950 TRUST KANSAS.

Q10 Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

Trust Kansas makes way more sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join