It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We all await the hat eating apologies.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We got the same nutters trying to stir up trouble over here in the UK.................. Thing is this it's White Lives Matter a banner of which was flown over the stadium of our main soccer match yesterday www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If this turns out to be as Carewemust has indicated, it will ruin any chance for anyone to make these claims in the future. Jussie was just the reason to doubt, this will be a reason to discount entirely.

I hate to see that. There really are instances of this horsecrap happening. If nothing else, maybe it will cause folks to stop and pause before they try to run to the news with their nonsense stories.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
all the nascar drivers have rallied behind him..... I think that lowers the chance that this was fake...but...we will see .. it is being investigated

a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I don't see how that has any impact on whether it was fake or not. As soon as someone had the idea to do this "rally behind Bubba" show before the race, who the hell would risk not being involved and being painted a racist? It was a herd mentality. As soon as it became a thing everyone had to get behind it for self-preservation purposes.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

In fact, I can't see any gain for Bubba being part of such a stunt. None.

no gain!?... well there's this:

www.cbssports.com...

and now he gets a lot more money from sponsors because he was put in the forefront of NASCAR...do you know how the world works at all?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

all the nascar drivers have rallied behind him..... I think that lowers the chance that this was fake...but...we will see .. it is being investigated

you know all the actors and politicians and everyone with zero critical thinking skills rallied around juicy smollett too and look how that turned out...or did you forget about that one already

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Ugh, Wallace is gonna be the new Danica Patrick. Pulled for them at first, until the media decides to shove them down our throats at a disproportionate amount relative to their talent/accomplishments. Then they just wind up being hated by most of the fanbase because we're sick of hearing about them.

However, Danica is still hot.

Meh. As far as girls I can't stand that I wouldn't kick out of bed, I think AOC is top of the list.

Gross. I'd take Jessica Tarlov for that spot...

I used to not mind her too much, but she really has gone off the rails since Trump got elected. I think you've changed my mind though, she's cuter than AOC for sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Boadicea

In fact, I can't see any gain for Bubba being part of such a stunt. None.

no gain!?... well there's this:

www.cbssports.com...

and now he gets a lot more money from sponsors because he was put in the forefront of NASCAR...do you know how the world works at all?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Well, her comments in this thread have demonstrated pretty clearly she doesn't have the slightest clue how NASCAR works. She's just too smug to admit it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If this turns out to be as Carewemust has indicated, it will ruin any chance for anyone to make these claims in the future. Jussie was just the reason to doubt, this will be a reason to discount entirely.

I hate to see that. There really are instances of this horsecrap happening. If nothing else, maybe it will cause folks to stop and pause before they try to run to the news with their nonsense stories.

Read the article, this was the "noose", it was a loop on the garage door pull rope that was there for at least a year, likely longer.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: butcherguy
I did a google image search for the noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage.
I don't see any photos of the actual noose as found.
Maybe they don't want us to see that it is the handle of the door pull rope.

The photo above is after it was cut off for evidence, notice how short it is?

Ah, okay. Thanks for that.

link   

Well, her comments in this thread have demonstrated pretty clearly she doesn't have the slightest clue how NASCAR works.

Everyone should know how NASCAR works, it's just a never ending series of left turns. It's the golf of the motorsports world.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

I wouldn't say that's proof positive it's a hoax. It's possible someone cut the end off and placed it in such a way as to insinuate a noose, like hanging in his car or something. The fact that it was available right there doesn't necessarily mean that there wasn't a malicious act. It is a very interesting development though. The explanation in the article--that it broke, someone tossed it aside, and someone later found it and misinterpreted it--is entirely plausible. And if you're NASCAR now what do you do? That's embarrassing as all hell to come out and admit.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, her comments in this thread have demonstrated pretty clearly she doesn't have the slightest clue how NASCAR works.

Everyone should know how NASCAR works, it's just a never ending series of left turns. It's the golf of the motorsports world.

I hope that's a joke. I wouldn't expect someone of your intelligence to still believe an old 90s trope among people who don't know anything.
edit on 23 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No joke, it's boring as all hell. If I'm going to watch racing it isn't going to be NASCAR.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Late Breaking:

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source. I don’t see it as “100% Proof Positive” because a conservative news outlet posted a picture of what could possibly be the rope in question without actually verifying if it’s THE ACTUAL rope in question.

Being skeptical of the media’s coverage of this should go both ways. Trusting the first news source against it, while it doesn’t actually show us THE supposed noose is f*ckin’ lazy.
edit on 23-6-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

No joke, it's boring as all hell. If I'm going to watch racing it isn't going to be NASCAR.

I find it boring at times too. But the ole "it's just dudes turning left" is burned out and just beneath serious discussion. That's like saying basketball is nothing but dudes throwing a ball through a hole.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh, I think we will get confirmation fairly soon, but on the other hand, they (the MSM) might just bury the story and never provide any clarification, the original story did its job and by not admitting to the truth, that it really wasn't a "noose", they get the result they want.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Late Breaking:

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

link   

Golf cart crashes are not nearly as exciting NASCAR crashes.

link   

That's like saying basketball is nothing but dudes throwing a ball through a hole.

It is, plus the never ending last 2 minutes. Basketball bores me to tears also.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join