It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Golf cart crashes are not nearly as exciting NASCAR crashes.

They are when me and the coworkers are involved.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: face23785
That's like saying basketball is nothing but dudes throwing a ball through a hole.

It is, plus the never ending last 2 minutes. Basketball bores me to tears also.

I can't argue there. They really need new rules for the end of the games. I shouldn't turn on a channel to watch another game and there's a basketball game that's gone over regulation, see they have 48 seconds left, and be able to go get dinner and come back in time to see the finish.

What kind of racing do you watch?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: carewemust
Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

Even if the loop on garage #4 was the only one, it was documented to be there in 2019.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I used to vintage race in my 20's back in the 90's. I like road racing if I'm going to watch something but the class homogenization kind of makes everything too vanilla for me.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

For now that is an assumption. Albeit, a possible assumption that is believable.

Ill wait to see something real before drinking that kool aid though.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

...do you know how the world works at all?

I know there's a whole lot of people that are condemning this guy as guilty until proven innocent... and sure like being rude and insulting to anyone who dares to do any less. I would give you (and everyone) the same benefit of the doubt that I'm giving Bubba. It's the American way -- "Innocent until proven guilty." It's a damn pity seeing how many are eager to condemn him to hell with absolutely no evidence (much less proof!). I can't imagine what it's like living with such hate and ugly in my heart.

I truly hope Bubba isn't involved in this in any way. I don't think he is. And if that earns me your wrath or anyone else's, too damn bad. I wish this guy the absolute best and brightest blessings in life.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think they should combine NASCAR with the presidential election.

Trump and Biden both race and the winner gets the presidency.

I can imagine Biden's car will have the "right turn" blinker on the entire time.

And just to keep on topic, ropes are racist. Ban rope.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

For now that is an assumption. Albeit, a possible assumption that is believable.

Ill wait to see something real before drinking that kool aid though.

You certainly drank a large helping of the original batch of kool aid, BTW, kool aid is a racist term.
edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

...do you know how the world works at all?

I know there's a whole lot of people that are condemning this guy as guilty until proven innocent... and sure like being rude and insulting to anyone who dares to do any less. I would give you (and everyone) the same benefit of the doubt that I'm giving Bubba. It's the American way -- "Innocent until proven guilty." It's a damn pity seeing how many are eager to condemn him to hell with absolutely no evidence (much less proof!). I can't imagine what it's like living with such hate and ugly in my heart.

I truly hope Bubba isn't involved in this in any way. I don't think he is. And if that earns me your wrath or anyone else's, too damn bad. I wish this guy the absolute best and brightest blessings in life.

Bubba is probably not directly involved other than someone including him having a HUGE confirmation bias over loops in a pull down rope.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I used to vintage race in my 20's back in the 90's. I like road racing if I'm going to watch something but the class homogenization kind of makes everything too vanilla for me.

Check out the Vintage Grand Prix. Open classes, lots of vintage cars. That particular one is in NY but they do it in other states too. I went to the one at Mid-Ohio last year, it was a good time.

Isn't road racing just a bunch of guys turning right and left though?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I've raced at the Glen.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

yeah you would rather have your "America is a racist country" bias confirmed than the alternative of one attention seeker being a retard to get more money.

I don't think America is as racist as you want it to be... or in other words, this is what happens when the demand for racism is bigger than the supply of racism.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I've raced at the Glen.

Raced is a racist term. Latin says so.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I know there's a whole lot of people that are condemning this guy as guilty until proven innocent... and sure like being rude and insulting to anyone who dares to do any less.

Hardly anyone in here is condemning him. Most of us are just openly questioning because these kind of things have been hoaxed so many times before.

As far as rude and insulting, it's rather rude and insulting when someone like you--who by your own admission has little to no knowledge on the subject--comes into a thread and tries telling people who are much more knowledgeable than you what's what.

Open your mind and be receptive to learning. My initial reply to you was not rude, I simply informed you that something you said was factually wrong. Instead of accepting that and trying to learn, you tried to twist around and still try to be right. That's where your interactions turned negative. You have no one to blame but yourself for that.
edit on 23 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden still has the upper hand though. He's at least driven a car instead of relying on a chauffeur his entire life.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden still has the upper hand though. He's at least driven a car instead of relying on a chauffeur his entire life.

Someone will just flash a "Denny's" sign and Biden will stop because he has a coupon.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah, i went on the erronous assumption that people were completely full of #, and was proven wrong.

Shoulda learned my lesson after the Shake Shack fiasco.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

yeah you would rather have your "America is a racist country" bias confirmed than the alternative of one attention seeker being a retard to get more money.

I don't think America is as racist as you want it to be... or in other words, this is what happens when the demand for racism is bigger than the supply of racism.

Quoted for truth. It's sad how badly some people need more racism.

"Oh nobody wants that!" Really? Where do all these fake hate crimes come from then?

It's because victimhood has been turned into a currency. People desperately want to be a victim, and if they can't find an evil conservative to oppress them, they oppress themselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

Quoted for truth. It's sad how badly some people need more racism.

"Oh nobody wants that!" Really? Where do all these fake hate crimes come from then?

It's because victimhood has been turned into a currency. People desperately want to be a victim, and if they can't find an evil conservative to oppress them, they oppress themselves.

Liberals have no playbook or even reason for existing if they didn't push the "all who disagree with us are racist" platform. What is Joe Biden running on other than Trump and his supporters are racist? Nothing. He's been in govt 40+ years. He could have addressed literally every "problem" during that time already.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: carewemust
Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join