It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
all the nascar drivers have rallied behind him..... I think that lowers the chance that this was fake...but...we will see .. it is being investigated

a reply to: PorteurDeMort

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
www.cnn.com...

Does anyone else smell a rat? How does a noose get hung in the pit garage without anyone noticing? In the current climate, this sounds like an "inside" job. I really don't believe that some KKK/white supremacist hung a noose in this drivers garage. I think we may find this might be another Jussie Smollett type situation. I could be wrong, but at the very least, I think it may be a white liberal "operative" planting this seed.

Maybe when he's caught his cell mates might pull the same "funny?" stunt on him, huh?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

You'll probably find less prejudiced people in Alabama than you would in Ohio. Nobody is saying it's a conspiracy either, we're saying it's a hoax. Why would a rich actor pretend to be assaulted by two racist white guys in MAGA hats that tried to hang him with a noose and receive a letter saying he's going to be hung?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
all the nascar drivers have rallied behind him..... I think that lowers the chance that this was fake...but...we will see .. it is being investigated

a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Of course they did. That's because a majority of people aren't racist, despite what Democrats and the media want you to believe. It's just a tool in their playbook to try and win elections and grab power.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Funny thing is how we always hear about how the South got their asses whooped and blah blah blah, yet the Confederate Army - who was massively outnumbered - only lost because they ran out of ammunition.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Lol, saw that posted on twitter or facebook and one guy said there's more drivers than there are fans now.

There's no way the FBI, or anyone with access to security cameras, doesn't know who did this.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's all perception. I proudly support the Confederate flag because of my ties to it, but I would never have it flying on a big redneck truck. Those are usually the ones who are abusing the symbol and making us look bad, at least from my experience. I'm an SCV member and actually help within the community.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here how I assume it went down.

Management calls Bubba into the head office. They said, "Look Bubba, you're our one black driver. You know the ropes that we have in all the garages? The ones with the loop at the end so you can open and close them easier? You're going to say it's a noose, we'll rally around you, and we can show how unified NASCAR is.

It'll be great for ratings, the media will eat it up!"

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: face23785
Ugh, Wallace is gonna be the new Danica Patrick. Pulled for them at first, until the media decides to shove them down our throats at a disproportionate amount relative to their talent/accomplishments. Then they just wind up being hated by most of the fanbase because we're sick of hearing about them.

However, Danica is still hot.

Meh. As far as girls I can't stand that I wouldn't kick out of bed, I think AOC is top of the list.

Gross. I'd take Jessica Tarlov for that spot...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Interesting... So the flag can't be displayed because of it's "racist" ties 160 years ago, but the most racist group in America today, BLM (the black KKK), can show up? And you're right about there being a gaggle of black chicks in BLM shirts. They probably can't even spell NASCAR and couldn't name one driver 3 days ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Late Breaking:

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

Well would you imagine that... Bubba and his team, amid the black KKK's rise, went looking for something to be offended over and found it... Of course the media went ballistic over it, too, and NASCAR drivers were stupid enough (or conveniently planned) to "rally" around Bubba. Color me shocked.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Late Breaking:

From your link
"It wasn’t a noose, it was a hand loop to help make closing the garage door easier; and it wasn’t put there for Bubba Wallace, because it was there in November 2019."

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Hollywood and the entire media jumped their support behind Smollet too, just saying

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Has the FBI arrested Bubba Smollet yet for this hoax?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I did a google image search for the noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage.
I don't see any photos of the actual noose as found.
Maybe they don't want us to see that it is the handle of the door pull rope.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: panoz77

I tell you what, if this is found to be a publicity stunt or Jessie Smollet type incident, I will eat my hat AND personally ban myself from posting on ATS for 1 month. If this is found out to be a REAL incident with real miscreants and cowards involved where Wallace was NOT privy to it, then all on here who are saying it's a Jessie Smollet type incident should do something similar. At least admit your are wrong and/or personally ban yourself from ATS for 1 month or longer. This is my challenge to you to see how man or woman you are in admitting you're wrong.

What condiments do you like with hat? We'll all be waiting for you to post your apology video.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I did a google image search for the noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage.
I don't see any photos of the actual noose as found.
Maybe they don't want us to see that it is the handle of the door pull rope.

The photo above is after it was cut off for evidence, notice how short it is?
edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I heard last night on local news what is effectively the start of a walk back: It was a rope or strap described as a noose.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Late Breaking:

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join