It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Speaking of which, Jimmy Kimmel just apologized for wearing "black face", and using the word "ni-gger" a lot, in order to get to the top.

Uh, and? Why would I care what Kimmel does?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I meant everyone here. I hope anyway.

Law of averages says there's some jackasses here who agree, hopefully they admit it so I can have some fun with them.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Id bet its just as much people who think they are edgy, and are saying outrageous stuff simply because of that.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You could be right, it's the damn internet after all but the only thing that gives me pause is they're all dumb enough, or just don't care enough, to still use their real names.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How many executives of NASCAR are liberal?

All of them at the top. Not the same as it used to be. Someone brought up Kyle Larson. He got the shaft. If you look at who he was talking to when he said the offensive word it was his buddy who was "spotting" for him in an Iracing race. His friend lost connection and Kyle asked where he went. If he had been Bubba Wallace and said (and I quote) "where did you go _igga?" Nothing would have happened. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Id bet its just as much people who think they are edgy, and are saying outrageous stuff simply because of that.

There's definitely some of them around. I remember a few years back talking to a younger guy that was from Germany that was desperate for attention and was trying to talk about Hitler and the swastika. I didn't think the guy was a Nazi, he just came off like a douchebag.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

they're all dumb enough, or just don't care enough, to still use their real names.

Ah... but using the same name/handle across the net over the course of a decade is JUST as dumb.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buckeyegpaw

All of them at the top. Not the same as it used to be. Someone brought up Kyle Larson. He got the shaft. If you look at who he was talking to when he said the offensive word it was his buddy who was "spotting" for him in an Iracing race. His friend lost connection and Kyle asked where he went. If he had been Bubba Wallace and said (and I quote) "where did you go _igga?" Nothing would have happened. Nothing.

Larson used to be my favorite driver actually. That was incredibly stupid of him. First of all, if that word is in your vocabulary, I'd be a little more careful about which radio button you're hitting. I iRace and it's really easy to get them confused. That's why I don't stream my races. I'm not gonna call anyone the n-word, but I will say some pretty obscene things in the heat of the moment. If you know you're like that, keep your voice off the public channel as much as you can.

ETA: Worth noting though, that even Bubba Wallace said Larson didn't deserve to have his career ended over that. They were gonna let him come back after he did some kind of sensitivity training bull#. That was before all the George Floyd/CHOP/Bubba "noose" stuff though.
edit on 23 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Ah... but using the same name/handle across the net over the course of a decade is JUST as dumb.

Is it? Do you know my real name? No? Guess it worked then...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Here how I assume it went down.

Management calls Bubba into the head office. They said, "Look Bubba, you're our one black driver. You know the ropes that we have in all the garages? The ones with the loop at the end so you can open and close them easier? You're going to say it's a noose, we'll rally around you, and we can show how unified NASCAR is.

It'll be great for ratings, the media will eat it up!"

It might have gone that way. But I think some SJW saw it in the garage, threw a fit, it somehow got reported through the stink he was throwing. Then nascar went out and viewed it - thought oh crap - this is just a garage pull, how can we spin this. Go get rid of these out of all the garages and we will now all stick to the story - there was a noose. No we did not take a picture of it, and we will not comment if there is any video of it. Nobody will be able to completely prove it never existed if we stick to our story, and we will get some positive media spin as being anti racist.

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Drucifer

Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

It is compelling evidence, also the fact that the "noose" narrative is now being walked back. More evidence that you or anyone else has presented that it was a racist attack directed at Bubba.

It’s compelling evidence that rope exists inside the garages already. Literally nothing more until someone comes out and says “Yes, that’s the rope I was talking about.”

But enjoy running with the “evidence” that suits your narrative.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

This childish crap belongs in the Rant forum.

ETA: Oh, he's just running around the site posting that drivel wherever he can. He must be one of the left-wingers that took his ball and went home after Trump got elected.
edit on 23 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buckeyegpaw

Well then. There is your answer.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The FIRST thing I would do is take a pic and put it on every social media platform there is if it was me and it was real. Why would you 'wait' or want to 'make sure' of what it is.

C'mon this is like a bad Family Guy Episode. A black NASCAR Driver with a BLM car named 'BUBBA' finds a noose????

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: butcherguy

The FIRST thing I would do is take a pic and put it on every social media platform there is if it was me and it was real. Why would you 'wait' or want to 'make sure' of what it is.

C'mon this is like a bad Family Guy Episode. A black NASCAR Driver with a BLM car named 'BUBBA' finds a noose????

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

It is compelling evidence, also the fact that the "noose" narrative is now being walked back. More evidence that you or anyone else has presented that it was a racist attack directed at Bubba.

It’s compelling evidence that rope exists inside the garages already. Literally nothing more until someone comes out and says “Yes, that’s the rope I was talking about.”

But enjoy running with the “evidence” that suits your narrative.

So you want to double down do ya? LOL, we will find out soon enough.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Further, these things are bringing up some very very bad memories for people who did grow up when there was what I call real racism. I moved to the south in the 70's from NY and I saw separate toilets. I was friends with kids who did have some nasty things said to them.

But kids today? Please. Most have NO idea what those who came before them really dealt with. This is nothing more than shock value. Smollett 2.0 and it is sick. When this comes out as nothing he should be banned for like or made to drive a car with a Rebel Flag on it.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Further, these things are bringing up some very very bad memories for people who did grow up when there was what I call real racism. I moved to the south in the 70's from NY and I saw separate toilets. I was friends with kids who did have some nasty things said to them.

But kids today? Please. Most have NO idea what those who came before them really dealt with. This is nothing more than shock value. Smollett 2.0 and it is sick. When this comes out as nothing he should be banned for like or made to drive a car with a Rebel Flag on it.

Yeah I mean there's a few racists around here and there but most of these young folk have no idea. When I was stationed in NC I had a long conversation with my neighbor about this, an older black gentleman, really great guy. He was disgusted at what these youngsters consider "oppression" these days. Can't say I blame him, considering the # he saw in the 60s etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, her comments in this thread have demonstrated pretty clearly she doesn't have the slightest clue how NASCAR works.

Everyone should know how NASCAR works, it's just a never ending series of left turns. It's the golf of the motorsports world.

LOL yeah anybody can do it right? your not very bright Augustus. Maybe you should change your screen name to Nero.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join