It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Ugh, Wallace is gonna be the new Danica Patrick.

Wonder if Wallace will start dating Aaron Rogers?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I blame her for Rogers' under par performance the last few years. Living with her, he's starting to think mediocrity is acceptable in sports.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I blame her for Rogers' under par performance the last few years. Living with her, he's starting to think mediocrity is acceptable in sports.

Let's be honest, man... Rogers has played his entire career with a self-imposed specter of Favre peeking over his shoulder and it shows. He inherited a championship ready team and has done very little with it. The NFL has fawned all over him but, ultimately, he's just evidence of how impressive a QBs individual stat lines can be if his team lets everything not related to the passing game go to hell because they spent all their money trying to coddle their QB.

Hell, I'd argue that the average NFL QB could have posted Rogers' stat lines with that offense while costing Green Bay a lot less cap space in the process.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ugh, Wallace is gonna be the new Danica Patrick. Pulled for them at first, until the media decides to shove them down our throats at a disproportionate amount relative to their talent/accomplishments. Then they just wind up being hated by most of the fanbase because we're sick of hearing about them.

However, Danica is still hot.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Ugh, Wallace is gonna be the new Danica Patrick. Pulled for them at first, until the media decides to shove them down our throats at a disproportionate amount relative to their talent/accomplishments. Then they just wind up being hated by most of the fanbase because we're sick of hearing about them.

However, Danica is still hot.

Meh. As far as girls I can't stand that I wouldn't kick out of bed, I think AOC is top of the list.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: oloufo

a question for the history buffs here. the confederates lost the war, right? why is the flag still so idolized today?

Since you asked:

Some people may 'idolize' it, I believe in it's historical significance; not as a symbol for slavery or the Confederacy but as the battle flag Confederate troops fought under. It never was the flag for the Confederacy but specifically for the Confederate armies. Many of us had ancestors that gave their lives and suffered terribly in the Civil War. To me it represents them; the soldiers. Few owned slaves or even wanted a war. Some joined and others were drafted. All fought to save their homes, towns and states from marauding Union armies. A Confederate soldier who was captured summed it up well when asked by a Union officer "Why are you fighting us?". "Because y'all are down here" (in Tennessee) he replied. It;s part of American history, my family history of a military unit. Why is it wrong to display it?

Yeah, we've all heard that line of argument over and over and over..."American history", blah, blah, blah. Well, the swastika was history also and look at what happened to it. It got buried and anyone daring to display it in Germany is automatically sent to jail. Just like the tainted history the swastika carries, the confederate flag does the same to a large group of people. Time to bury this history once and for all. No room and time for it anymore. The only place the confederate flag will be flying 20 years from now will be in the homes of old, stubborn folks that just can't accept change. The majority of people just don't want to be associated with the painful history the flag carries.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

You clearly didn't listen to a word he said.

Again, THAT is what has gone wrong with this site. People used to be open-minded. They're not anymore.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Who else watched the end of the race and thought the whole "Bubba visits the fans trackside" thing was a farce?

I mean...a facility that normally holds around 175,000 fans is relegated to have 5000 on hand today. Of those 5000, we see a group of black women wearing BLM shirts. Black Women wearing BLM shirts. At a NASCAR race.
Oh...and they just so happen to have been sitting together I supposed because they all sure made their way down to the trackside fence in time to greet Bubba as he left his car and wandered up to them.

Staged anyone?

No...I'm not casting doubt on the events but as the old saying goes.....Never Let a Tragedy Go To Waste. Am I right?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Jussie Smollett laughs at Bubba.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
It got buried and anyone daring to display it in Germany is automatically sent to jail.

Nothing like ideologues imprisoning those who dare to disagree with their desired ideology, absent any real crimes aside from those of the thought variety, ya?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Who else watched the end of the race and thought the whole "Bubba visits the fans trackside" thing was a farce?

I mean...a facility that normally holds around 175,000 fans is relegated to have 5000 on hand today. Of those 5000, we see a group of black women wearing BLM shirts. Black Women wearing BLM shirts. At a NASCAR race.
Oh...and they just so happen to have been sitting together I supposed because they all sure made their way down to the trackside fence in time to greet Bubba as he left his car and wandered up to them.

Staged anyone?

No...I'm not casting doubt on the events but as the old saying goes.....Never Let a Tragedy Go To Waste. Am I right?

I doubt it was staged.

On the point about them all sitting together, with only 5000 fans there, you were pretty much allowed to sit wherever you want. Naturally, the small number of black folks there mostly decided to sit near each other.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Again, THAT is what has gone wrong with this site. People used to be open-minded. They're not anymore.

On the contrary, I read every single word he wrote but because I don't agree with it, I didn't "listen to a word he said". Maybe you are the who is not open minded, not me.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

On the contrary, I read every single word he wrote but because I don't agree with it, I didn't "listen to a word he said". Maybe you are the who is not open minded, not me.

There's a big difference between reading and listening. Based on the way you responded to him, you don't simply disagree with him, you didn't absorb his point. I know that because your response really didn't make sense to what he actually said.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Jussie Smollett laughs at Bubba.

Bubba to Jussie, hold my beer. LOL, who knows at this point.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

There's a big difference between reading and listening. Based on the way you responded to him, you don't simply disagree with him, you didn't absorb his point. I know that because your response really didn't make sense to what he actually said.

That's your interpretation. Speak for yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It's pretty obvious given your response to him. All you responded to was his first sentence, which was not even his main point. You didn't understand what he was trying to tell you. Try re-reading it with an open mind. You might actually learn something.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Where's the video? 250k of parts in a garage and there is no security?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Where's the video? 250k of parts in a garage and there is no security?

We are all waiting, FBI is investigating. Let's hope it's some of the honest agents.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It's pretty obvious given your response to him. All you responded to was his first sentence, which was not even his main point. You didn't understand what he was trying to tell you. Try re-reading it with an open mind. You might actually learn something.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree with that issue.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So they don't have surveillance cameras in a nascar garage? Ok. *Major eye roll*

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join