It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police and National Guard...shooting civilians on their own property

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You claimed my example of police abuse of power was "ridiculous"

Because it is ridiculous.

A parking ticket example is not necessarily an abuse of power, unless you were parked in your own driveway, perhaps.

So, it's a ridiculous example as opposed to, say, police firing projectiles at people on their own damn porch for not going inside, when that command has no justification.

You understand implicitly that whgile you may believe all abuses are worth mentioning, some are a bigger deal than others.

Which is my point.

A parking ticket, in general, is not an abuse, and is a far cry from firing on people on their own property.

Which is my point.

And how we can see people outraged over this relatively small abuse but relatively silent over cities burning down.

I don't see people silent about riots, looting, and fires. In fact, I see the opposite: people condemning it.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hence I support the cops killing as many as possible and for those that think they can ignore instructions in a war zone, tough when they find out they can't.

Not surprised a Brit is fine with giving up their rights out of fear.

We do have a constitution though... And I've seen too many people compromise on those commandants above law when it suits their preferences at that time.

We still have due process, we still have rules on military being used at home.

F*ck the scum rioting, but I'm not going to agree with martial law just killing people who are unarmed either.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hey tune in tonight ads domestic terroists try to kill cops all night around the country, then when one fires a non lethal round we can all clutch our pearls about living in a police state!

I've said these rioters are illegal and deserve the full extent of the law countless times. That doesn't equate to me saying the police are in the wrong as a whole. Merely that these individual ones are likely in the wrong, and that I don't think anyone should celebrate martial law or ask for it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Peaceful? Recall the pic of the fat POS goatee guy gleeking on cops during a pandemic.

Dude should have been put down with extreme prejudice.

Arrested, face rearranged, something, definitely. Being disgusting and using bodily fluids to be disgusting is sub-human at best, disease or no disease.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

An unfair parking ticket is an abuse

Its far less of an abuse that cops during a riot shooting a non lethal round at someone to get them to go inside

A cop shooting a non lethal round at someone during a riot to get them to go inside is far less of an abuse than left wing terrorists burning down cities, beating shop owners nearly to death, burning down a home with a child in it and then trying to stop the firefighters.

Your thought that its hardly worth bringing up the parking ticket right now because of far more serioyus things is exactly how i feel about the cop shooting a paintball.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

YES! Identify and arrest them too. And anyone financing them in any way.

We had three protests yesterday in Denver while the sun was shining. Not a single arrest or incident. Good cops doing their jobs. Then night came and those protesters went home -- as they were directed to by local organizers.

I have no idea what happened after that but I do know that *some* cops gleefully shot at a local news camera crew with paintballs, pepperballs and teargas.

What I want to know is -- why? Here's how I would find out. I'd use body cam footage and "enhanced interrogation" procedures on the shooters (and any civilian caught doing any throwing, tossing, looting, smashing etc) until I figured out ALL of the players and their payers.

Then it's six in the morning time for every single bad actor I can identify, cop or citizen. Aint nothing like waking up to 12 FBI guys in your home to let you know the cosplay is over.

PS: ban all unions, especially cop unions.
edit on 31-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hey tune in tonight ads domestic terroists try to kill cops all night around the country, then when one fires a non lethal round we can all clutch our pearls about living in a police state!

I've said these rioters are illegal and deserve the full extent of the law countless times. That doesn't equate to me saying the police are in the wrong as a whole. Merely that these individual ones are likely in the wrong, and that I don't think anyone should celebrate martial law or ask for it.

One cop doing something wrong isnt martial law.

Again, i was being flippant with what you quoted from me, but i dont begrudge you bringing this up.

But it is being used to ddeflect from the left wiong terrorists we see right now by many people

Its like focusing on your stubbed toe when you were just diagnosed with cancer.

Sure, if you dont take care of that toe, it will get worse. But this doesnt seem to be the time to spend too much time focusing on it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

If what you say is true, those cops should be displined.

Again, I think we will see far worse behavior from some cops during these riots, where lets be honest, many people are trying to kill them.

Those bad police should be outed.

But Im only saying we should keep a sense of proportion

For goodness sakes, the president is reported to have to take his family to a bunker below the whitehouse over fear the rioters will breach the whitehouse. (edit, this section is now being retracted by some media, so not sure if its true)

Left wing terrorists lit a building with a kid in it on fire, then attacked firefighters trying to save them.

They are beating shop owners within an inch of their lives.

The cop shooting the paintball is bad, but should hardly be the main focus.

And for many people who have a political interest n covering up the riots, thats exactly what it has become.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

A cop shooting a non lethal round at someone during a riot to get them to go inside is far less of an abuse than left wing terrorists burning down cities, beating shop owners nearly to death, burning down a home with a child in it and then trying to stop the firefighters.

A cop shooting firing on a civilian in his or her own private residence is a rights violation.

You're confusing abuse of power by one authorized to uphold the law—an officer of the law—with a lawless action by a civilian.

Both are wrong, but....Two. Different. Issues.

An unfair parking ticket is an abuse

Your thought that its hardly worth bringing up the parking ticket right now

No it isn't. It's a nonissue. It's not an abuse of power.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Fine. Star for you. I'll never mention it again but can we at least agree that every bad actor involved in this nonsense (all of it), no matter their affiliation should face real justice?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes, police corruptly giving out tickets when there was no violation is an abuse

I thought we needed to call out all police abuses, why are you making excuses for some?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Fine. Star for you. I'll never mention it again but can we at least agree that every bad actor involved in this nonsense (all of it), no matter their affiliation should face real justice?

I totally agree.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

To be fair we don't know that all of this is left wing terrorism. I'd agree that a large portion likely is, or is directed by people who have an agenda that leans that way.

But what happens if someone on the left gets elected next and starts using the same power against peaceful protesters who are open carrying? Now, I know that the vast majority of the time they don't destroy property or assault people, but many still perceive that as a threat, and you see people call them domestic terrorists regularly.

I've been consistent in always defending all extremists rights even though I rarely take a hyper partisan point of view. I do that because the extremes are what test everyone's rights. And while it's easy to say some scum who destroys property or assaults people don't deserve the same rights granted to the rest of us, that's the very point we start to see a deterioration of everyone's rights.

I know I'll be viewed as the minority on this like many other issues... But I won't try and impose my beliefs on anyone that stacks a deck against them, and I won't riot either.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Good. I still love you, even if I am about to get banned for life.

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What same power?

Quelling open carry people burning down cities? Yeah, id be ok with a left wing leader doing that.

Should we allow left wing terrorists to burn down cities because we are afraid left wing leaders will abuse power and silence right wing people if we dont?

That seems ridiculous.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes, police corruptly giving out tickets when there was no violation is an abuse

I thought we needed to call out all police abuses, why are you making excuses for some?

Yes, police lie. They also lie to give tickets.

You said a parking ticket was an abuse. You didn't specify whether it was unfairly given, until later. So I am glad small abuses now matter to you so much....since they affect you.

But it's certainly an abuse but a far cry from firing on civilians on their own property.

edit on 31-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Good. I still love you, even if I am about to get banned for life.

Peace.

Why would you get banned?

Oh and btw, there is not one person on here i am disagreeing with i dislike,
'
Criticalstinker is one of my favorite people on here in fact.

I am opinionated, and like discussing stuff.

Disagreement is healthy I feel, and i encourage it,

Having said that I am right about everything i say, lol.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yes and firing non lethal ropunds at people is a far cry from left wing terrorists trying to kill cops, burning down cities, lighting fires in buildings with a kid in them and trying to stop firefighters from helping, etc,

That is exactly my point.

I never said small abuses dont matter, i said it seems like some people are using this to deflect from the far far far bigger problem.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Lol. That made me smile and laugh. Agreed. I am right about ever... er. You are. Be well.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Double Trouble.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join