It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police and National Guard...shooting civilians on their own property

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't believe in the mask, never wore one outside or inside and still don't. But I had to wear one when I went to my wife's outpatient surgery. If I was told to get inside for the curfew, I'd walk in and come back out after the police passed by (I'm a loner, Dottie, a rebel).

But that's just me. I'll give my life protecting my family, without hesitation, but I'm not going to be the aggressor.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Grambler

To be fair we don't know that all of this is left wing terrorism.

Exactly. I'd like to see a new thread deciphering cell phone footage of an anarchist proving they are pro-imigration, pro climate change, pro abortion, pro gun control, pro gay marriage etc...I want it presented in UFO debunking style with Monday Night Foot Ball drawings on the clip circling the proof they are left wing. Please let us know what they ate for breakfast that day too.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

To be fair we don't know that all of this is left wing terrorism.

Exactly. I'd like to see a new thread deciphering cell phone footage of an anarchist proving they are pro-imigration, pro climate change, pro abortion, pro gun control, pro gay marriage etc...I want it presented in UFO debunking style with Monday Night Foot Ball drawings on the clip circling the proof they are left wing. Please let us know what they ate for breakfast that day too.

Yeah you are right.

All of those people chanting about hating trump, rioting in DC at thebwhiotehouse, chanting blm, painting anarchy signs, chanting kill white people, chanting f the police

probably all trump supporters.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am wondering how can you tell on sight what is a conservative neighbourhood vs a liberal one?
Do liberals only live in certain dwellings?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I am wondering how can you tell on sight what is a conservative neighbourhood vs a liberal one?

In a Conservative neighborhood the homes will all have a bald eagle tethered in the front yard, the Liberal ones will have pictures of Che painted on their houses.

Do liberals only live in certain dwellings?

Yes, they're made of recycled Starbuck's coffee cups.

edit on 1-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

thank you!
Now I know who to target next time i 'take it to the burbs'

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Show us proof they aren't?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
really really curious how the ats bootlicking squad are gonna feel when it's happening in their own streets.
So many posters here constantly banging on about their gun rights
If the cops are firing on people just for being on their porch, how do you think they're gonna react to your open carry?
Can you really look at what's happening and still think the cops support your ideals of "freedom"?

Oh don't worry. These guys are locked-n-loaded to the TEETH. They'll get out all their guns and ammos and weapons and jump right on the computer to tells us about it (while their streets becomes a raging inferno).
Then they'll blame whatever political party is opposite of what they've been told to think using labels, names and social monikers du jour

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Yes, they will answer back with the same level of force that comes to them.

The left don't have real guns...lol

Maybe air soft...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Spacespider

Yes, they will answer back with the same level of force that comes to them.

The left don't have real guns...lol

Maybe air soft...

Oh grow up you child. Plenty of leftists are happy gun owners. What a ridiculous comment.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Oh don't worry. These guys are locked-n-loaded to the TEETH. They'll get out all their guns and ammos and weapons and jump right on the computer to tells us about it (while their streets becomes a raging inferno).
Then they'll blame whatever political party is opposite of what they've been told to think using labels, names and social monikers du jour
A pal dubbed them "Pajamahadeen". I like to call them Keyboard Kommandos (with Action Avatars!!)
edit on 2-6-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Oh grow up you child. Plenty of leftists are happy gun owners. What a ridiculous comment.

Get a sense of humor and don't be so triggered...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
These people are standing in their yard NOT protesting

Yeah and they got shot with a paintball. Wah! How about doing what you are told. That isn't the time nor the place to spout off about your Rights. Keep your video, get a lawyer and sue after it's over.

It pisses me off when they keep saying people got shot, when it was with a BB gun or a paintball gun, not a firearm.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

yeah, what a baby!
everyone should just do what they're told!
do everything they're told, no matter what!
obviously the cops know better and should be in charge of every facet of our lives and we should be grateful, otherwise we deserve real bullets!

man you are just loving the taste of them boots aren't you
edit on 2-6-2020 by continuousThunder because: more ! in the foldback

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join