It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Does 8:00 have any significance? The Grandfather clock looks like it reads 8:00.

I do not endorse Bryan Kemila and his nonsensical conspiracy website called, 'The Illuminati Matrix' but, he makes the assertion that the Skull & Bones grandfather clock is always set at 8 o'clock because it represents 66.6% of a clock face. Weird coincidence?

I'm mathematically dysfunctional, so maybe somebody else here could kindly corroborate that?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

One of the first Q posters was from a sweeper salesman

Aaaaah, so THAT'S what that giant sucking sound is!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What a Beautiful Day to be Alive

PRAY

Good things come to good people that wait....

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Anyone heard of her ? Ive seen the name before but not much else.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

www.google.com...

When Svetlana Lokhova saw the internet light up with suggestions she was a Russian spy, she initially thought it was a joke. But the Russian-born academic soon found herself, in her words, "collateral damage" in the controversies surrounding the Trump administration and the swirl of allegations about Russian espionage. The claims revolved around her contact with Gen Michael Flynn in Cambridge in 2014. Flynn resigned after just 24 days as US National Security Adviser after allegations he had failed to be honest about contacts with the Russian Ambassador to the US during the transition to the Trump administration.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don’t know. I think we got to 300+ pages in record time.

Since April 22nd...

- 320 Q drops
- Flynn exonerated thru evidence
- Flynn exonerated thru DOJ dropping case w/prejudice
- proof Schiff lies to American people
- coronavirus hijacked and used as a FF to cripple the Trump economy
- Dem states exposed by their inability to manage a mild coronavirus pandemic. Choosing politics over their citizens.
- Crossfire _____ Ops exposed.
- Biden vs Tara Reade
- Biden vs Black Community
- DNC moved from July to August...???
- POTUS solidifying a need to eliminate dependency on China (energy independence completed)
- Iranian connection to many in BHO admin
- Q Patriots worldwide
- Deep State panic from Americans not buying the lock down and economy restarting quickly.
- Dems releasing criminals into their neighborhoods
- Barr/DOJ stepping up against tyranny
- if Left didn’t fear Q they would not expend effort to combat Q
- “knowingly” and “willfully” repeated in what Obama team were doing.
- Mueller probe was hoax from beginning.
- Grenell DECLAS bombshells
- Oval Office... Jan 2017... coup plot born. Was an election OP prior to that.
- Dems attempting to slip vote by mail into Covid relief.
- #ObamaGate floods Twitterverse
- Brennan suppressed Russia/Hillary Intel
- Grenell changes election security briefings
- Biden call to Ukraine for quid pro quo recorded
- Susan Rice “CYA” email to self
- Grenell to DECLAS more unmasking dirt
- Ratcliffe confirmed... Grennel on steroids

It’s been a VERY busy thread.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
First attempt at a meme for the recent Susan Rice email declass.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah that is all true, and good news. It just seems like the overall energy is down for whatever reason.

The thread has been very busy but, it appears many are left uninspired. Maybe the calm before?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Coronavirus....

False Fear (flag)?
False death counts?
False management of states?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Please someone tell me this is from a movie or is faked? Is this # really happening?

mobile.twitter.com...

#me its beyond disturbing, feeling inner rage atm.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Yeah that is all true, and good news. It just seems like the overall energy is down for whatever reason.

The thread has been very busy but, it appears many are left uninspired. Maybe the calm before?

Ebb & Flow with the movement. Some glow hot while others cool. Keeping the eye on the ball is what I do;

- is Trump getting stronger heading into Nov?
- is Biden getting weaker heading into Nov?
- 2 special elections (CA/WI) went Trump’s way. House flipping possible?
- longer Durham goes, worse for deep state it becomes.
- is Obama era exonerated or exposed from DECLAS?

I’m not stressing the results of Durham. IMO when the balloon goes up, several (3 to 4) will get arrested at same time. Durham/Barr knows the powder keg this mess is. They have to have every angle locked down. No wiggle room. When Durham has that presser explaining the investigation and arrests, the visual aids, charts, graphs, etc will need to be overwhelming. That takes time.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Please someone tell me this is from a movie or is faked? Is this # really happening?

mobile.twitter.com...

Canadian.
Not Covid related.
Invol Psych Eval.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

mobile.twitter.com...

Fiction becomes reality

Check out my contact tracing thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Watched the above video with Q goggles. Noticed the order of characters in the intro.
Cyclops / Wolverine / Rouge / Storm / The Beast / Gambit / Jubilee

Almost like a timeline with Rouge (Obama) Storm, (Trump), The beast (Gates). They take the gamble and introduce a Jubilee (NESARA)

edit on 24-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You sir have just posted the intro for the next thread thank you very much

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And my epic rhyme never makes the cut!

Just kidding Dash, as an avid lurker (and fence sitter)who has read every post since the beginning, I sincerely appreciate the effort and time you put into these..

~joe

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not a lot new right now. The press is just now "discovering" things we all chewed over last year.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Inside the NSA’s Secret Tool for Mapping Your Social Network

Edward Snowden revealed the agency’s phone-record tracking program. But thanks to “precomputed contact chaining,” that database was much more powerful than anyone knew.

Mainway came to life alongside Stellarwind, the domestic surveillance program created by Cheney in the first frantic weeks after al Qaeda flew passenger airplanes into the Pentagon and World Trade Center. Stellarwind defined the operation; Mainway was a tool to carry it out.

Mere creation of such a database, especially in secret, profoundly changed the balance of power between government and governed. This was the Dark Mirror embodied, one side of the glass transparent and the other blacked out. If the power implications do not seem convincing, try inverting the relationship in your mind: What if a small group of citizens had secret access to the telephone logs and social networks of government officials? How might that privileged knowledge affect their power to shape events? How might their interactions change if they possessed the means to humiliate and destroy the careers of the persons in power?

The FBI brought the NSA more than a billion new records a day from the telephone companies. Mainway had to purge another billion a day to comply with the FISA Court’s five-year limit on retention. Every change cascaded through the social graph, redrawing the map and obliging Mainway to update ceaselessly.

As I parsed the documents and interviewed sources in the fall of 2013, the implications finally sank in. The NSA had built a live, ever-updating social graph of the US.

The rules imposed some restrictions on use of US telephone records, even after Bush’s attorney general, Michael Mukasey, blew a hole in them. Only 22 top officials, according to the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, had authority to order a contact chain to be built from data in Mainway’s FISA partitions.

Article resonates with many Q drops and NSA really does have it all.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Q4310 is up:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d938ad No.9298758 📁
May 24 2020 12:35:29 (EST) NEW
EYZwa7zXkAAYHSC.jpg

Relevance re: [Susan Rice] 'top secret' [DECLAS] paragraph:
“From a national security perspective, Comey said he does have some concerns that incoming NSA Flynn is speaking frequently with Russian Ambassador Kislyak. Comey said that could be an issue as it relates to sharing sensitive information. President Obama asked if Comey was saying that the NSC should not pass sensitive information related to Russia to Flynn. Comey replied ‘potentially.’"
What was really discussed during [Jan 5] meeting?
[Hussein] order preventing sharing of intel re: Russia?
Would such an order shield [Hussein] admin from discovery re: Obamagate?
Would such an order shield [Clinton] camp from discovery re: Clinton-DNC Russian collusion?
Would such an order be known to POTUS or CLASSIFIED?
If CLASSIFIED how could it be discovered?
NSA Mike Rogers _step down [retire] [date]?
NSA Mike Rogers _TT [SCIF secure] [date]?
[Brennan][Clapper][Carter] push to TERM _NSA Mike Rogers [date]?
WASH POST:
“The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month, was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.”
HOW DO YOU CIRCUMVENT THE SHADOW INTEL COMM?
theintercept.com...📁
Critical thinking _what did [Susan Rice] DECLAS [Jan 5] WH meeting reveal?
RUSSIA INTEL HOLD
HOW DO YOU ADD LAYERS OF PROTECTION?
INSTALL A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO LOCK [FREEZE] EVERYTHING RE: RUSSIA?
INSTRUCT AND COORD W: NSC [INTEL COMMUNITY] [SCHIFF ARMS LENGTH] TO INITIATE WHISTLEBLOWER ALLEGATIONS 1-9?
INSTRUCT CONGRESS TO FILE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT?
COORD W: CHINA TO TERM ECON - UNEMPLOYMENT - GAINS, INITIATE LOCKDOWN DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS, PUSH FEAR THROUGH DNC MEDIA, INSTRUCT GOVERNORS UNDER CONTROL TO ENACT VOTE-BY-MAIL?
COINCIDENCE JAN 15
1. IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES DELIVERED TO SENATE [HELD]
2. CHINA PHASE 1 USA CLAWBACK DEAL SIGNED
3. 1ST COVID-19 CASE LANDED SEATTLE
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE.
Welcome to the Shadow Presidency of Barack H. Obama.
Q

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join