It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Please someone tell me this is from a movie or is faked? Is this # really happening?

mobile.twitter.com...

#me its beyond disturbing, feeling inner rage atm.

Someone posted the following to this tweet...

Replying to
@RevengeBunny
and
@G_TheOriginal
Stop spreading fake news trying to incite fear. It's in Canada and a Form 2 is an involuntary psyche evaluation.
novascotia.ca...

So no, I think this has nothing to do with covid in the US... well, not yet anyway... hopefully never.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think they are wearing this patch on their uniforms. Bad outbreaks in 4 Norfolk seniors' residences.

But the cop did mention Form 2 in the video, you're right. So, that means it's a mental health related issue, and has nothing to do with the Covid. Under our Mental Health Act, the police do have the power to enter your home under a Form 2 and, cuff you if you resist. Only a doctor can release you from the hospital after proper evaluation.

But, yeah, things are bad in Norfolk.

Link< br />
People are dying.

The cops don't mess around up here.

edit on 24-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Coronavirus....

False Fear (flag)?
False death counts?
False management of states?

It doesn't get much clearer than that.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well, all of those you just mentioned, PLUS the high population density and thus dependency needed to keep a state blue forever....

I personally believe the virus is spreading more in blue states, not because they are '''blue' states, per se, but rather because the qualities that make a blue state blue also are qualities that also help viruses spread, for instance by putting so many people in close proximity to one another.
edit on 24-5-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added some explanation

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Only 22 top officials, according to the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, had authority to order a contact chain to be built from data in Mainway’s FISA partitions.

So they have the data, but they aren't allowed to use the data.

Riiiiiiiight...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Perfect. Just saw you got to the bottom of it, too. I went on Twitter and retweeted it saying the same thing to whoever posted that misinformation.

Here's the whole 17 minute video. They're Hamilton cops.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just reading the last sentence in Susan Rice's memo to herself tells me that Hussein intended to stay involved and expected to continue receiving intelligence. They had to protect and cover up their dirty deeds.

How dare he even insinuate that our new president be hindered in any way from receiving classified intelligence. But, of course, he knew about the "insurance policy". They never dreamed the witch would lose.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: elouina

Just tell me what to think already.
This is hard.

Literally the 50th person to post here alone with these words "...my friend". Oddly that includes posobo whose "friend microchip" is Q. Literally "my friend..."

The number of nobody's who are direct friends with this LARP guy is absolutely unreal. The number who betrayed the confidence is staggering. Thankfully said "guy" has time to both read all the posts here and reply to some of the using DJT's account. That's magic.

Btw this exact posts pattern can be found in thread two. Identical.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

MIRROR. 369 : 963

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

QMAP
And Reality

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Yeah that is all true, and good news. It just seems like the overall energy is down for whatever reason.

The thread has been very busy but, it appears many are left uninspired. Maybe the calm before?

Large things looming.

Folks finding stable ground. Also many dealing with lockdown fallout.

The masses now getting exposed to what Anons already know, so it's a bit like watching the class take a test. We're waiting to see how they do.

link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I scrolled through some comments .. glad its BS.

That was unreal watching it thinking its regarding covid

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Only 22 top officials, according to the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, had authority to order a contact chain to be built from data in Mainway’s FISA partitions.

So they have the data, but they aren't allowed to use the data.

Riiiiiiiight...

Yea, use is only for them. Sharing be damned. From what I read in the past it practically takes an act of God to go through all the bureaucratic red tape to unseal almost anything from the NSA and even then some only within a secret court and never revealed to the public, at least not without heavy redactions. Poof, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

FLASHBACK: Evidence Shows Foul Play Likely in Scarborough Aide’s Suspicious Death in His Congressional Office

Previous Tweet

First one linked to Matt Couch - Seth Rich's champion. "more the story."

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
First attempt at a meme for the recent Susan Rice email declass.

Imho... im an advocate for the symbolic evolution of language, convey more with less, quicker affecting target audience faster.

Symbology will be their downfall: i.e memes.

The art is in how that is achieved...

Tldr;

less words mo culture.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
On phone...cant link

Whoopy ousted

Search google news

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Q4311 and Q4312 are up... can someone better than me at posting picture posts do the honors?
edit on 24-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
On phone...cant link

Whoopy ousted

Search google news

Use the URL formatting, or hit the square button with an arrow going through it. Searching Google for 'Whoopi ousted shows a bunch of articles about her leaving the show. If that's what it is, I don't think she is? Seems like she's going to London to film a reprise of the Sister Act movie.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Whoops

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join