It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I stumbled across this the other day...

Mussolini - Speech in English 1929 - "Make America Great"

Weird connections. 🙃

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Hmmm.... Interesting how soooo many different people being Q can be sooooo consistent in their post contents, codifying methods, ACCURACY OF PREDICTIONS!

You have provided no substantive evidence for your proposition so I call desperate deep state.

I have over 15 million data points showing consistency for 938 days and you proffer as evidence a 2-way text message that states nothing specific and doesn't even mention Q?

In Q posts and POTUS tweets, even when the typing styles and grammar seem different there are little tell-tale signs that they have all been through the same front end input processors.

Non Mordero piu!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
[PLACEHOLDER]

A new Day Brings Justice

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
AgarthaSeed has it covered

edit on 24-5-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

not trying to be jerk, but in the 938 days of data point predictions is there proof of 1 of them being true?

See lots of going to arrest and it will be now but not seeing things happening.

Hope I wrong an you can say on day 10 Q said, we predicated it meant and on day 757 it did happen.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - May 23rd: 0 Q Posts, 57 POTUS tweets of which 11 were self-retweets:

Q V17.76 20200523 to 4309 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked Posts for the day in DECODES:
7 times = Q108,
6 -------
5 times = Q109, Q110
4 times = Q107, Q1223, Q1808, Q1923, Q2421, Q3008
3 times = Q28, Q35, Q41, Q92, Q93, Q115, Q140, Q145, Q194, Q215, Q226, Q253, Q721, Q722, Q723, Q926, Q1009, Q1221, Q1222, Q1809, Q1922, Q2422, Q2423

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Nothing at all

Heaven and Hell at the Standard

Maybe I'm just easily amused, or disgusted depending on the observers POV

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

There are hundreds if not thousands.

Just reading through this part of the thread you will find at least 2 that were documented with DECODE/Evidence numbers of format 26xxx20mmddnnnz (which we recently started for exactly this reason.)

where:
xxx = initials of poster
mm = month
dd = day of month
nnn = serial number of decode/evidence on that day
z = D for Decode and E for Evidence

You can also see numerous at Qproofs.com (Getting POTUS to tweet "TIPPY TOP" is one of the more famous ones).

It's 08:58 am here in UK, so I'm not going to do the legwork of sticking them on a plate for you as I've been uploading and decoding data for 18 hours and I need some sleep.

Please understand that tracking and recording the data has to come first for me, otherwise in 5 years time others will not have the evidence to show just how much WAS predicted.
edit on 24-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I think I've eaten too many Appleseed's in my lifetimes lol

Peace Brother

ETA .. get rest it is going to be Biblical

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Peace & Night bro!

Here's the last 2 POTUS self-retweets of the day (other covered earlier I think):

21:26:37 Who are the 4%? A RINO... Original=1264178032031514624 Delta=00 13:31:33 (MIRROR)
21:26:17 Sleepy Joe cannot bring... Original=1264177305771036672 Delta=00 13:34:06

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Think what you want, there is no way to convince the huge # of Qberts. I do know they tried to match writing styles. That one print screen I showed you, what do you think it’s about? I was going to go “in” in the early days and end Q. Basically pretend to be Q and tell everyone adios. While also dropping a considerable number of real leaks. Was gonna use the trip codes and crosspost across them all. If you look at the date, the codes weren’t public yet.

Anyways, you folks carry on.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Only been here a few threads but looks like this must be a normal, members like yourself stumbling in unprepared and holier than, anyways, our government here in NZ is becoming under attack, slow atm but faster faster, the boss here is as Trump stated, a Swamp creature and it is great that our Maori people are red pilling, using their culture and old way/lores to do so also, even agenda 30 is getting traction and known, the waking up the dead is in full swing atm, incredible stuff.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Should have dropped the proof first before telling everyone they're all deluded.

Not too late to drop that proof though

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

So a judge has to hire a lawyer to explain why he made the decision. Most bizzare.

Very Nice!

Thanks again to all you folks.

See it over and over- The ones who make the emotional claims are the really the ones who are the offenders (off track)

One of my favorite sayings, " You get more flies with honey than vinegar."
(my add) Remember that $hit works good too.

Prayers and Thanks to ALL our Veterans!!!

edit on 24-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
President George H.W. Bush..AKA Bush 41 was the most powerful man in my lifetime as far as I can tell. He played in the first college world series among many other firsts.
I have always been in awe at his accomplishments even though he built the deep state, or at least was one of the architects.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can Wray be trusted?

Father: Yale Law School graduate.

Paternal Grandfather: City Manager of Brentwood, Tennessee.

Paternal Great Grandfather: Co-founder of "...Malone & Hyde, "one of the South's largest wholesale grocery firms".

Maternal Grandfather: Bureau of Air Commerce, official; "helped shape the laws that govern national and international airline flights".

That all sounds to me like a hard working, well-educated, ambitious and competitive American family.

Christopher A. Wray: Private Boarding School graduate; B.A, Philosophy (cum laude), Yale University; J.D., Yale Law School; Executive Editor, Yale Law Journal.

Nobody gets to edit anything for Yale unless they have 'connections'.

Who nominated Wray to be the 33rd Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department?

Yale

Bonesmen

OWL / Y heads

I have been 100% convinced GHW Bush was the crime boss for the whole operation. His death was like the Godfather passing.

Here is some data to support my theory I am so sure is real.
whowhatwhy.org...
Excerpt from the top of this link

What possible connection could there have been between George H.W. Bush and the assassination of John F. Kennedy? Or between the C.I.A. and the assassination? Or between Bush and the C.I.A.? For some people, apparently, making such connections was as dangerous as letting one live wire touch another. Here, in anticipation of the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination in November, is the second part of a ten-part series of excerpts from WhoWhatWhy editor Russ Baker’s bestseller, Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America’s Invisible Government and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years. The story is a real-life thriller.

Note: Although these excerpts do not contain footnotes, the book itself is heavily footnoted and exhaustively sourced. (The excerpts in Part 2 come from Chapter 3 of the book, and the titles and subtitles have been changed for this publication.)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Who is this guy? I think they have posted before. 🙄 lol
edit on 24-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just to put this character elouina to rest,

He knows the original Q (who only posted 6 times) and it’s just some random person posting to promote good will.

And he knows all these things (supposedly) about the deep state.

Now that’s a coincidence I don’t believe

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Notice how the predictions "failing" was used to disprove Q
Q didn't make those interpretations of his drops
Anons did
Why Q constantly reminds us to not make predictions
Has already made an attempt on the chans
Destroyed
Look for the emotion in his post
Explains "Qbert"

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Qanon Drops
Optional date range
Search: "elouina"
Results: 0 DROPS

You claim to have

interacted with the main person that started this, 6 months before the first posting

Yet, you withhold that information?

You also claim to have

thousands of pages of evidence
that Q is a LARP, the origins of which you are

100% aware

Yet, you don't share that "evidence"?

I would love to believe you but, I must ask, "Really? Aw, come on."

What do you take us for? A bunch of gullible idiots?

Wait. Don't answer that!😂

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A properly pissed off politician.

mobile.twitter.com...

Guessing he wouldnt be so blunt if he knew the recording was going to leak.

And lol at the weakest shilling attempt as of late. 'I HAVE EVIDENZ BUT U CANT SEE IT' then goes on to post a screenshot of a chat anybody could fabricate?

U guys can do better.

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join