It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LARP....First two words are " Live Action"... Who Plays the Role?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: elouina

You may be right..

So drop your evidence for us all to see so we can move on.

End it now..Blow us away.

Q says:

Trust Elouina

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Just tell me what to think already.
This is hard.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

She says with fire in her eyes!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Just tell me what to think already.
This is hard.

I think the Trust Sessions bit was from a deepstate Q. What I am saying is this trusting every Tom Dick and harry that posts as Q is damaging to our cause. Disinfo can possibly be in there. One of the first Q posters was from a sweeper salesman. And this was before it went downhill.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The exposing of the criminals is occurring chunk-by-chunk. The identity of the individual posting as "Q" is nowhere near as important as what could be coming in the way of revelations.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I think the real jump the shark moment was when the my pillow guy used Q as a discount code on his website

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

She says with fire in her eyes!

Lol.... Dunno, maybe someday I will drop it here. I haven’t looked at my evidence in a long time. Tons to go thru. A lot was from a deepstate puppet from the Q group, and they screwed with her mind. Tons of print screens and admissions.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Last line

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I don’t know if I would have the energy for this. Lol... Q originated in a deepstate psyop group. But Q group itself wasn’t bad people, it was infiltrated by a white hat anon - Q #1 (My friend) and he was trying to fit in and created Q as a project to spread goodwill. So my friend took the deepstate puppets and did that psyop. But it was abandoned after like 6 posts. Then it was hijacked like crazy. I was pissed with my friend, and insisted they swat them as they sprouted because they opened Pandora’s box. Hence the occasional lapse. Finally we gave up cause Q posters kept sprouting up like weeds.

That group was a dark deepstate group that turned conservatives against each other. And used brainwashed conservatives as puppets. My friend was there to see what it was all about after sweeper salesman went off his rocker and was schilling.
edit on 24-5-2020 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Now that's original LoL

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If I may add something I have mentioned before...
The way Trump humiliated Jeb Bush...absolutely emasculated Jeb Bush and made Hillary out to be a fool....tarnished her career and sent her packing with her broom stick between her legs was divine and would never have been accepted by the insiders, Trump is the disrupter he claims to be.
Those facts along with the others you mentioned coupled with the impending indictments gives the Q movement all the gusto it needs. The winds of change are happening and somehow this unprecedented Wuhan virus quarantine is related to it. Mysteries abound but we are making progress and are literally weeks away. I see so many haters coming out at this eleventh hour, it is very interesting. I have never witnessed the kind of lunacy being displayed by our governors...this has been the resistances' last stand, we are witnessing the inevitable, the natural cleansing of the evil we have all seen....to me it is a beautiful sight. No need to be in haste, it will happen by August, AG Barr...
thehill.com...

“I think what happened to him,” he said, referring to the president and the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into his campaign, “was one of the greatest travesties in American history.”

Attorney General Barr communicates in a clear, understandable, calm-as-a-summer-evening manner uncommon in Washington. He undoubtedly did not get to his current position without being a skilled litigator, whose first rule is never make a statement to the court that you can’t back up. His newsworthy claim that there was zero basis for the FBI’s investigation stands, in all probability, on a mound of — in his words — “troubling” evidence now in his possession.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

LARP or not...

- Trump is POTUS
- Biden is the best the Dems have
- SCOTUS being shaped by Trump
- Left media neutered
- Military being rebuilt
- border secured
- ObamaGate exposed (regardless of arrests)
- Deep State now has bright light on it
- conspiracy theories proven conspiracy facts
- future GOP candidates have the “Trump Template” to use going forward

If Q is a LARP, it’s done a great job of awakening a segment of the population. If it was designed to disrupt the pro-Trumpers, it backfired. It certainly was not designed to help ObamaGate.

Once HRC lost to Trump, it started a chain of events that have us where we are today. Is Trump stronger or weaker since Nov 2016? Stronger. Net gain for “the people” and net loss for the deep state.

Went to breakfast at my usual cafe. Full dining room. No masks. Everyone cheerful. I can’t wait until November.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

edit on Sun May 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: profanity and no source

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Did Jack Dorsey Just Issue A 'Mea Culpa' To All Twitter-Banned "Conspiracy"-Peddlers?

Did Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey just, sheepishly, issue a 'mea culpa' to all those innocent (mostly conservative) voices he has silenced in the last few years who dared to question the "Russia, Russia, Russia" narrative, the "Biden did nothing wrong" stories, the "Comey is an American hero" facts, and, of course, the "COVID started in a wet market" orgy of lies.

In a tweet, the outspoken provider of safe-spaces, retweeted an essay by Charles Eisenstein entitled "The Conspiracy Myth" which appears to go against everything Twitter has done.

@jack

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

NOW we're LARPING with FIRE friend

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Maybe later then

Maybe it was the presentation ...
I'm here to help

Enjoy

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

NOW we're LARPING with FIRE friend

ANNI

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Anyways I’m done here unless I decide to give more.

Nobody cares 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Anyways I’m done here unless I decide to give more.

Nobody cares 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fine with me, I’m not the deluded one. Enjoy Qbert.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Deluded ? Nah ... Next time try not to be so diluted ... We like the good stuff....

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join