It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, lets up hope they serve up some justice for us.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

A call to arms perhaps ...
HOT HOT HOT

Time To Pay The PIPER.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

I started taking a low-dose zinc supplement when this started. It made me nauseous everyday, so I stopped taking it.

The nausea may be caused by zinc ions being released in the stomach, some zinc compounds dissociate easily, releasing zinc ions before they reach the cell. Orotate salts are relatively stable against dissociation, so they should not release much zinc in the stomach, and therefore not make you nauseous. In general, if you open a capsule or chew a tab in your mouth and do not taste metallic zinc, it should not dissociate much in your stomach either.

A zinc orotate customer reported that "These don't make me feel nauseated at all the way zinc glycinate does." Unfortunately the product in the previous review is sold out, but there is another 10 mg of zinc from zinc orotate supplement that is still available at the time of this writing.

Please try out a 10 mg of zinc from zinc orotate supplement, and post your experience with it.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Hol up bruv.

Are you seriously saying you're using T9 to post?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Hol up bruv.

Are you seriously saying you're using T9 to post?

Odd, right? Especially a flip phone capable of a full fledged browser. My experiences with flip phones and their OS is...sh*t to put it nicely if he's truly using that I applaud him, and also suggest he get a smart device. No difference in "tracking" capability. Flip phones are easier actually.
edit on 5/23/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Joe Biden is going to beat Joe Biden.

Joe Biden holding hands with his friend Robert Byrd, WV Senator & KKK leader, in the 1970s.
They worked together to pass an amendment to block integration in public schools.
Biden gave the eulogy at Byrd’s funeral.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Flynn Bits

2018 Flynn's Lawyers + NYPravda =

@techno

The Appeals Court demand said Sullivan himself. It was kind of specific.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can Wray be trusted?

Father: Yale Law School graduate.

Paternal Grandfather: City Manager of Brentwood, Tennessee.

Paternal Great Grandfather: Co-founder of "...Malone & Hyde, "one of the South's largest wholesale grocery firms".

Maternal Grandfather: Bureau of Air Commerce, official; "helped shape the laws that govern national and international airline flights".

That all sounds to me like a hard working, well-educated, ambitious and competitive American family.

Christopher A. Wray: Private Boarding School graduate; B.A, Philosophy (cum laude), Yale University; J.D., Yale Law School; Executive Editor, Yale Law Journal.

Nobody gets to edit anything for Yale unless they have 'connections'.

Who nominated Wray to be the 33rd Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department?

Yale

Bonesmen

OWL / Y heads

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is unheard of.
Absolutely insane.
Exculpatory evidence is piling up and this guy is trying to drag it out as long as possible.
Even the prosecution quit because of their own malfeasance and misconduct.
What is actually going on here?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
President George H.W. Bush..AKA Bush 41 was the most powerful man in my lifetime as far as I can tell. He played in the first college world series among many other firsts.
I have always been in awe at his accomplishments even though he built the deep state, or at least was one of the architects.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can Wray be trusted?

Father: Yale Law School graduate.

Paternal Grandfather: City Manager of Brentwood, Tennessee.

Paternal Great Grandfather: Co-founder of "...Malone & Hyde, "one of the South's largest wholesale grocery firms".

Maternal Grandfather: Bureau of Air Commerce, official; "helped shape the laws that govern national and international airline flights".

That all sounds to me like a hard working, well-educated, ambitious and competitive American family.

Christopher A. Wray: Private Boarding School graduate; B.A, Philosophy (cum laude), Yale University; J.D., Yale Law School; Executive Editor, Yale Law Journal.

Nobody gets to edit anything for Yale unless they have 'connections'.

Who nominated Wray to be the 33rd Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department?

Yale

Bonesmen

OWL / Y heads

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Some Qoincidence... Trump RT'd this one. Note the 'knowingly' in screencap and the tweet date.

twitter.com...

Note the date on the email screencap in your post above.

Q643:

Jan 29 2018 23:36:24 (EST)
Narrative shift.
———————————
Nation on alert.
Firing RR = block Mueller.
Firing RR = set up to firing Mueller.
Firing RR = Red line.
———————————-
What was the Senate conf vote re: RR?
Why did RR [BEG] Ryan to block the FISA MEMO from Congressional review/further advancement?
REAL TIME: [7] Congressional members + [3] Senators + [2] former O-senior officials + [4] OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS [NO C/TOP/SENS-LEVEL CLEARANCE] @ SCIF [DC-CAP].
TOP SEC CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION - HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
WE SEE YOU.
Q

Also, in your email screencap I notice the email domain for Covington is "cov"
Q4022:

Apr 30 2020 17:46:38 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Think SIGINT
Think CIA
Think Double agents
China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
www.nytimes.com...📁
Some things are better left untold [cov].
Public truths of some events force wars.
WWIII prevent.
Hello, Feinstein.
Q

>>8978368
MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.
Q

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just replace "Black Lagoon" with "Swamps of Washington D.C."...
Joe Biden,coming soon from a basement in Delaware to the swamps of DC...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Joe Biden is going to beat Joe Biden.

Joe Biden holding hands with his friend Robert Byrd, WV Senator & KKK leader, in the 1970s.
They worked together to pass an amendment to block integration in public schools.
Biden gave the eulogy at Byrd’s funeral.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just sharing ...IF your Looking for a Deep Dive ? Ya Can't Go Wrong here
Wilderness of Mirrors

Documents Reveal the Complex Legacy of James Angleton, CIA Counterintelligence Chief and Godfather of Mass Surveillance

Godspeed

RENEGADE NK Farm
edit on 5232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep, I noted some of that as well. His Dad was also a CFR member.
Chris' wife has deep 'elitist family' connections down in Atlanta, Georgia and it was likely his wife that propped up his law career to where he was nominated by Poppy Bush. Didn't realize he was the 33rd; no coincidence.

His wife Helen worked as a business manager of "The Yale Daily News" while studying at Yale.
Their daughter is attending Yale.

Before he started working for big brother he was at King & Spalding law firm, the same as Sally Yates though I don't believe their time overlapped. In 2018 Sally Yates rejoined the firm's Special Matters and Government Investigations group as a partner.

The firm also advises Donald Trump's real estate empire.

The firm acted as the legal counsel for six Yemeni detainees at GTMO.

Dan Coats (former DNI) is a K & S partner.

Seems the gov't is entrenched with alot of Nepotism. Wray is about protecting the 'Family' interests and everybody else doesn't matter, imo.

Keeping it 'All in the Family'.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ALERT

Biggest Development of the past year, expected on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.

According to Papadopoulos: twitter.com...

To be "the biggest", what would it have to eclipse? What's been the biggest "boom" since May 2019?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RumannXylo

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

I started taking a low-dose zinc supplement when this started. It made me nauseous everyday, so I stopped taking it.

The nausea may be caused by zinc ions being released in the stomach, some zinc compounds dissociate easily, releasing zinc ions before they reach the cell. Orotate salts are relatively stable against dissociation, so they should not release much zinc in the stomach, and therefore not make you nauseous. In general, if you open a capsule or chew a tab in your mouth and do not taste metallic zinc, it should not dissociate much in your stomach either.

A zinc orotate customer reported that "These don't make me feel nauseated at all the way zinc glycinate does." Unfortunately the product in the previous review is sold out, but there is another 10 mg of zinc from zinc orotate supplement that is still available at the time of this writing.

Please try out a 10 mg of zinc from zinc orotate supplement, and post your experience with it.

I take Zinc orotate 60 mg once a week. Took it everyday for about a week then learned too much can interfere with copper metabolisim and cut down to once a week. Absolutely no problems.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Dr. Fauci & Mother Theresa.

Science Guardian

This pointed out to me that Fauci is part of the Jesuit order. The Black Pope being ID'ed as the real Pope IIRC and the unofficial President of Earth. This is certainly possible if you follow the golden rule. He who has all the gold, in this case the Roman Catholic Church, make all the rules. They are playing a long game like the Mullahs in Islam. So, who is on our side? I suspect just us.

Reminds me of a Richard Prior joke about going to court to get some justice. All he saw was "just us..." but not justice. There is an us and them and we way outnumber them but so many are asleep. Wanting to grab a handful of blue pills instead of embracing reality so we can confront it properly. Right now, most want that fake world they think we lived in and don't see it still.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So glad to see Sharyl get in touch with Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...
Looks like this is related to this...

Which I found looking into this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Getting Sticky (HOT) lately..

Thinking of the DNA and Noah..

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: MetalThunder

If Pray isn't a [Marker]Nudge .. nudge.. time for everything and everyone to rexamine .... ... Script or Déjà vu ... Not saying ... Lol

Imagine Q and all the +'s shaking their heads
Lol

Just a quick little side story here. I worked at the Boca Raton Hotel and Club when they were filming CaddyShack there. Long story short, I got a $100 tip from Rodney and when he gave it to me he said, "I finally got some respect!"

originally posted by: [post=25189129]carewemust

I liked Rodney and appreciate you sharing that personal experience!

I am jealous OH. Rodney is perhaps the greatest comedian of all time to me. He could make you laugh hard on sad sack blues.
"Do you have a picture of your wife naked?, NO I don't. Would you like to buy one?"

edit on 23-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join