It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is unheard of.
Absolutely insane.
Exculpatory evidence is piling up and this guy is trying to drag it out as long as possible.
Even the prosecution quit because of their own malfeasance and misconduct.
What is actually going on here?

Baiting Trump into a pardon vs exonerated.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I suspect you're right or at least tracking right on the money. The Vatican military arm. Adam Weishaupt was Jesuit taught. John O. Brennan, William Casey, Gov Cuomo, (Ret) Gen. Jack Keane, Denzel Washington, and Donald Trump all went to the same Jesuit University in NYC. Though, Trump only went for 2 years. Guess you can say he was indoctrinated but doesn't mean he's part of their Order nor follows their agenda. But, who knows.
Earlier post

(Mute the dark music, no narration in first vid)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ALERT

Biggest Development of the past year, expected on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.

According to Papadopoulos: twitter.com...

To be "the biggest", what would it have to eclipse? What's been the biggest "boom" since May 2019?

Things we know now that we didn’t before;

- FISA abuse proven
- Unmasking & leaking
- zero collusion evidence before/during/after Mueller
- coronavirus real... true danger was the false flag
- impeachment was a hoax
- Comey resurrected dead Flynn strategy

Not sure if Papa is just focusing on his own situation. Not sure he’s connected to other silos of the coup or not.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Let me just tell you all that you are chasing butterflies. I am 100% aware of the entire Q origins and it was a larp. I have thousands of pages of evidence. And interacted with the main person that started this, 6 months before the first posting. They posted maybe a half dozen times. The rest were Q wannabes. How this larp got this far, I have no idea.

But I must ask.. Really people? Aw come on.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Let me just tell you all that you are chasing butterflies. I am 100% aware of the entire Q origins and it was a larp. I have thousands of pages of evidence. And interacted with the main person that started this, 6 months before the first posting. They posted maybe a half dozen times. The rest were Q wannabes. How this larp got this far, I have no idea.

But I must ask.. Really people? Aw come on.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

You may be right..

So drop your evidence for us all to see so we can move on.

End it now..Blow us away.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

We're gonna need that Ark soon.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Sullivan is like someone drowning
Flopping around in the water
Right before he goes under

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

LARP or not...

- Trump is POTUS
- Biden is the best the Dems have
- SCOTUS being shaped by Trump
- Left media neutered
- Military being rebuilt
- border secured
- ObamaGate exposed (regardless of arrests)
- Deep State now has bright light on it
- conspiracy theories proven conspiracy facts
- future GOP candidates have the “Trump Template” to use going forward

If Q is a LARP, it’s done a great job of awakening a segment of the population. If it was designed to disrupt the pro-Trumpers, it backfired. It certainly was not designed to help ObamaGate.

Once HRC lost to Trump, it started a chain of events that have us where we are today. Is Trump stronger or weaker since Nov 2016? Stronger. Net gain for “the people” and net loss for the deep state.

Went to breakfast at my usual cafe. Full dining room. No masks. Everyone cheerful. I can’t wait until November.
edit on 23-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
ALERT

Biggest Development of the past year, expected on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.

According to Papadopoulos: twitter.com...

To be "the biggest", what would it have to eclipse? What's been the biggest "boom" since May 2019?

Things we know now that we didn’t before;

- FISA abuse proven
- Unmasking & leaking
- zero collusion evidence before/during/after Mueller
- coronavirus real... true danger was the false flag
- impeachment was a hoax
- Comey resurrected dead Flynn strategy

Not sure if Papa is just focusing on his own situation. Not sure he’s connected to other silos of the coup or not.

I'm hoping the big revelation on 5/26 is related to the REASON(s) for Un-Masking. Outgoing temp-DNI Grenell promised a big going-way present, before turning things over to Ratcliffe later next week. Proving that Flynn and members of Trump's family were spied upon for POLITICAL PURPOSES due to orders directly from the Oval Office, would be BIGGER than an indictment. A HUGE BOOM!

link   
Thanks CanadianMason, I learned something new about the Bush dynasty. Like it or not they were among the top dogs of our country post WW2 arguably the top family. Does 8:00 have any significance? The Grandfather clock looks like it reads 8:00.
Geronimo's skull was the skull from the well known skull bones society...

For decades, mystery has surrounded an elite secret society at Yale University called the Order of Skull and Bones. One of the organizations most storied legends involves the skull of Apache warrior Geronimo, who died in 1909 after two decades as a prisoner of war at Fort Sill, Okla.

www.npr.org...
I still, to this day, find it amazing without Trump Jeb Bush would have had a very good chance at becoming the 45th president...

Jeb Bush and Allies Raise More Than $114 Million in 2016 Race

www.wsj.com...

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can Wray be trusted?

Father: Yale Law School graduate.

Paternal Grandfather: City Manager of Brentwood, Tennessee.

Paternal Great Grandfather: Co-founder of "...Malone & Hyde, "one of the South's largest wholesale grocery firms".

Maternal Grandfather: Bureau of Air Commerce, official; "helped shape the laws that govern national and international airline flights".

That all sounds to me like a hard working, well-educated, ambitious and competitive American family.

Christopher A. Wray: Private Boarding School graduate; B.A, Philosophy (cum laude), Yale University; J.D., Yale Law School; Executive Editor, Yale Law Journal.

Nobody gets to edit anything for Yale unless they have 'connections'.

Who nominated Wray to be the 33rd Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department?

Yale

Bonesmen

OWL / Y heads

edit on 23-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

link   

Godspeed

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A bigger boom would be if proof shown that other candidates in 2016 were spied on as well. Cruz, Rubio, etc.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Love it..

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I take Zinc orotate 60 mg once a week. Took it everyday for about a week then learned too much can interfere with copper metabolisim and cut down to once a week. Absolutely no problems.

Is that 60 mg of zinc from zinc orotate, or 60 mg of zinc orotate, which would be 10 mg of zinc?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This seems to imply Sulllivan doesn't know the law or believes himself a defendant. This is going to be interesting since the court ordered him to explain and he now has a lawyer to explain.

So a judge has to hire a lawyer to explain why he made the decision. Most bizzare.

pardon misspelngs as I am now using a notebook and nothing works like my long time laptop.

Hope no one's computer goes out during this time as I got the only thing available.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Best.
LARP.
EVAR

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You going to answer me or not?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I see your new thread is rocking this evening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ALL CAPS title caught a lot of attention before you (or moderators) toned it down.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Best.
LARP.
EVAR

Not when you get this.

Trust Sessions

And let me remind you, the deepstate was posting as Q too.

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join