It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This link will take you to the FORMER DOJ people that want Barr to step down. The letter is also included. The names will show up in a box near the bottom at the end of the letter. Just need to give it time to load.

Link to DOJ Letter and Signers

ETA: After it has loaded there is a little option on the bottom right to enlarge it with much more viewable information
edit on 5/11/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

After New York Military Academy, Trump went off to FORDHAM (Jesuit) University NYC for 2 years. John O. Brennan, William Casey, Gov Cuomo, (Ret) Gen. Jack Keane, and Denzel Washington also attended Fordham. Professor Guillermo Owen is a Colombian mathematician and one of the founding father's of "Game Theory" taught at Fordham during the time Trump attended.

Fordham University NYC US President Donald Trump 1965-66 Vtg Yearbook

Fordham's Fight song "The Ram"

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

That's a very cool website. Thanks for sharing. Here, in Canada, as of 'now', #TrumpGate is trending on Twitter at #8 while #Obamagate is trending at #35.

I wish to heck more Canadian would WAKE UP before it's too darned late. It actually might too late already. So far, with all the money Trudeau has been giving away, every man, woman and child in Canada is $10,000 in debt. Times that by our population of around 36 million. Yeah.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Are arrests imminent?

New Q post #4209

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 871a1d No.9126780 📁
May 11 2020 14:48:15 (EST) NEW

constitution.congress.gov...-3📁
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Does anyone else believe that Comey & friends flipped on Obama a long time ago?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I dont

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well that settles the conversation about this we were having here the other day. Schiff and his buddies ABSOLUTELY can be charged and imprisoned for what they have done.

Let the games begin

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I would be willing to bet that at least one high ranking cabal member has already flipped and spilled all the beans. Why would they want to go to prison for the rest of their lives if they were “just following orders”?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How many have stated Obama ordered it. Perhaps "the Witch Hunt" was a smokescreen to hunt the actual Witch. Wouldn't that be something. Reading that twit thread makes one thing clear Mueller Barr Comey Giuliani all worked together, possibly with the current pres in the past to take down corruption. a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sleep Shrinks the Brain--and That's a Good Thing

The researchers found that sleep provides a time when the brain's synapses — the connections among neurons—shrink back by nearly 20 percent. During this time, the synapses rest and prepare for the next day, when they will grow stronger while receiving new input—that is, learning new things, the researchers said.

scientificamerican

You can utilize synaptic pruning to rewire/reprogram your brain aka collapse old timelines and create new ones aka conscious and deliberate manifestation

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

4 #ObamaGate 3.5M tweets

dcwhispers.com...

BREAKING: Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs

The more you know

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Well that settles the conversation about this we were having here the other day. Schiff and his buddies ABSOLUTELY can be charged and imprisoned for what they have done.

Let the games begin

Absolutely. The plain language of the constitution says that members of congress can be arrested for anything which would be considered a felony.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200511002D - Q4207 - Are we getting a MOAB between 8-9pm?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9308c7 No.9124548 📁
May 11 2020 12:05:59 (EST) NEW
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Q

1) This is ALMOST an exact repost of Q2904 but the 8th and 9th sentences are moved to a new paragraph in Q4207!
a) I think this means "Watch between 8 and 9 pm" because;
b) Timestamp of Q4207 is 12:05:59
12:05:59... 5by5 = Eyes On,
12:05:59... 1 eye on 1+2+5= 8,
12:05:[nb]59... 1 eye on 9.

2) Watch what? Well Q4207 minus Q2904 gives Q1303

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c6a0d5 No.1243783 📁
Apr 29 2018 23:43:19 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 05fb42 No.1243759 📁
Apr 29 2018 23:41:49 (EST)
Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at ….png (US Army Central tweet of city lights from helicopter)
⬇

>>1243759
Assets in place.
Q

a) Timestamp resolves to 23=Pain between 8 (4+3+1) and 9... 23:43:19
b) This precedes Q1304 MOAB Incoming Red Carpet (Marker)

3) The Post Delta of Q4207 from Q4206 is 11:09 = 11th at 9?

4) The characters per line count generates PBF which ties back to the few /pb Q's posted lately

5) Timestamp2Acronyms gives: LEG, CEN which ties back to the "US Army CENtral" in Q1303.

6) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key

Q48 What is Q Clearance? They never thought they were going to lose. The calm before the storm.

Q231 Red Cross Stringer: T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^ _Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_ _Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9 RED1_RED2_ SAT_40k_se_c_[30m] Godspeed. P_pers: WRWY

Q559 Did Hussein use a private email address? @what? Who just resigned from GOOG? Why was ES in NK? Why was ES in NK? What private network did ES set up in NK? What private network did ES set up in NK? Who else was in NK during this time? What private email address did Hussein use while in office? Why would the Chairman of GOOG travel to NK? WHY WOULD NK ALLOW ACCESS TO ES? Nothing is ever truly erased/deleted. These people are STUPID. DECLASS-POTUS_ THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

Q754 SEC_TEST

Q1109 CA Targeted. How often does POTUS RT weekly address? April Showers.

Q1205 Allison Mack Connected to Spirit Cooker Marina Abramovic

Q1705 Facebook Stock Plunges 20%: You’ll soon know why.

Q2405 Democratic Party of Georgia Under Investigation for Possible Cyber Crimes: WE WILL PROTECT THE VOTE. ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Q2905 Peace is the Prize: Test 5

edit on 11-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CrazyFox

4 #ObamaGate 3.5M tweets

dcwhispers.com...

BREAKING: Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs

The more you know

Trying to stave off the bombshell blast as long as possible. I can't imagine someone like Durham is going to give a flip about any "non-disclosure request."

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am well aware of the twittergateobamagate currently ongoing. I know How he is desperate to hide his "records" I also means who q said to "trust." How shocking the first arrest to be the anti christ. He is a high level piece fo shure.
Just the start I just got some popcorn. No one knew of Barry til he was propped up. Now we know enough to know he was a target, I do not think it stops there tho. a reply to: Aallanon

edit on 11-5-2020 by CrazyFox because: For clariry

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Me neither. I am sure he doesn’t want us to have anymore ammunition though

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Does anyone else believe that Comey & friends flipped on Obama a long time ago?

That would explain why Obama sounded so nervous on that phone call to former Administration officials last week.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is the Tweet below accurate? If so, then it's nothing we need to worry about.

DOJ has about 113k employees at any given time 2000 FORMER bad apples isn’t surprising at all.— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) May 11, 2020 ~ Tweet

edit on 11-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: I keep forgetting to post Twitter links

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I would be willing to bet that at least one high ranking cabal member has already flipped and spilled all the beans. Why would they want to go to prison for the rest of their lives if they were “just following orders”?

In the old days of the Soviet Union, party officials would willingly go along with their arrests and show trials and eventual executions or imprisonment. They were true believers in communism and thought that their own life was insignificant when weighed against the cause. One life or one hundred thousand lives, even their own, mean nothing to them. They don't think like individual free thinkers; they are collectivists.

These are people that killed and imprisoned tens of millions of innocent people, just to be in charge and stay in charge.

That's why "just following orders".
edit on 11-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join