It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There are times it seems he makes enemies unnecessarily, but then he knows more about it than I do.

Just makes me uncomfortable reading Sessions' reply.

I hate to see bad blood when there doesn't need to be any.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

It's dispersed throughout this thread. I don't post a lot, as I am on an ancient flip phone and it literally will take me hours to respond.

Stopped reading at pg 275 or so. Dropped a bomb somewhere around there, I think.

As always...

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 23-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: Accidentally doubled up on the moniker.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

There are times it seems he makes enemies unnecessarily, but then he knows more about it than I do.

Just makes me uncomfortable reading Sessions' reply.

I hate to see bad blood when there doesn't need to be any.

Remember, at the outset the goal was to push the DOJ as far way from DJT as possible. He was to be literally ignorant to what was happening. For obvious reasons.

This is the final act of that. For many it will appear that Sessions hiring Durham to look into this fiasco was SESSIONS fault, not DJT going after political rivals. If folks love the result, "well jeff wasn't a loser after all" if folks hate the result "well jeff was a bad hire, I knew it." Either way, damage done to DS goons.

Sessions recusing aided in this rouse. DJT knows it was legit, hell anyone without TDS knows this.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Yeah.
I would personally discourage trying to make a citizens arrest without a few water balloons to identify the target.

I might get shaken by my ankles for such a brazen feat, but what happens in Vegas... is entertainment?

NV governor waits until the day after memorial day to end restrictions × has a judge protecting him from a recall petition go around...

I say "leukocytes" to myself when I see people wearing a mask.
Biden has a mystery pinch hitter with same podesta run group behind dnc as '16

A lot of breadcrumbs as of late.

🕵

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Once the world was under Seige, many still believe this, many still believe what they are told, like Trump is dumb and stupid and fully believe, both have a differing state of mind, one lies in the present and one lies in the past, for many, to simply have nothing on their mind for an hour and still be conscious would shape the world positively and this happens more n more every day in and by many in wee increments, minutes here n there, collectively this is massive, imo it was already happening daily but the lockdown created an exponencial happening.

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
a reply to: samuelsson

It's dispersed throughout this thread. I don't post a lot, as I am on an ancient flip phone and it literally will take me hours to respond.

Stopped reading at pg 275 or so. Dropped a bomb somewhere around there, I think.

As always...

DENY IGNORANCE

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The socks come out at night it seems..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I am doing well, friend, thank you.

My battle...is icy.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That motto, and how faithfully it was adhered to by the site's denizens, was what made me fall head-over-heels for ATS.

These days, I feel like we could use the reminder. The increased traffic, combined with the political upheaval and the powerful emotions evoked by it, has a great number of us (including myself) posting in a manner that has obvious implications of not living up to the ATS motto.

So I plan to post more frequently on this thread, so that every page has this MOTTO brought before the reader multiple times. To the point where this thread and DENY IGNORANCE become entwined as one. Along with any thread I post in. An aggressive assault on ATS! In the most loving manner I can come up with.

As always...

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The perfect picture of collective insanity, right there.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: MetalThunder

If Pray isn't a [Marker]Nudge .. nudge.. time for everything and everyone to rexamine .... ... Script or Déjà vu ... Not saying ... Lol

Imagine Q and all the +'s shaking their heads
Lol

Just a quick little side story here. I worked at the Boca Raton Hotel and Club when they were filming CaddyShack there. Long story short, I got a $100 tip from Rodney and when he gave it to me he said, "I finally got some respect!"

I liked Rodney and appreciate you sharing that personal experience!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

???

I feel that you should expound on this. I wish you posted more, as you usually have something important to say when you do. But I remember when you made the decision to stay in the shadows, and I understand where you're coming from.

I also find myself, oddly enough, missing Dask. As gloriously iritating as that user was, they kept us on our toes and made us defend our points. Which had a way of refining them over time.

As always...

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Until the first higher-level indictment, they are all villains.

It's to the point now where everyone (Durham, Barr, Huber, Wray, Horowitz, Graham, Grassley, and others) are suspect deep-state colluders, until they demonstrate that powerful politicians, and government employees, get the same treatment we would get.

edit on 5/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

🤔

The word 'profane' has an etymological evolution spanning over centuries. It's a composite of two concepts: 'pro' and 'fanum'.

'Pro', meaning:

from Latin pro "on behalf of, in place of, before, for, in exchange for, just as," which also was used as a prefix.

'Fanum', meaning: "temple", as in

theo-
word-forming element meaning "god, gods, God," from Greek theos "god," from PIE root *dhes-, forming words for religious concepts, such as Latin feriae "holidays," festus "festive," fanum "temple."

The word 'temple' has an important element to it, too.

root *tem- "to cut," on notion of "place reserved or cut out"....Figurative sense of "any place regarded as occupied by divine presence" was in Old English

Thus, 'profane', in its Masonic meaning is: THOSE WHO STAND BEFORE THEIR CREATOR, or something to that effect.

It was never intended as a pejorative for non-Masons; unfortunately, that is what it has evolved into.

It could, of course, also have referred to those people who were not stonemasons, the cathedral builders, etc. - those who stood *outside* the so-called 'craft'; those who had not *yet* acquired the skills, 'secrets', required for 'working in the quarries'.

Nowadays, the prefix 'pro' connotes, in some cases,

"in favor of, favoring"

Are you in favour of Masonry?

😋
edit on 23-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Oh boy, that (the demon) was one of the first posts that started me on my current crusade. And it was a long one. I'm not going to bother attempting to find it, as doing so would be the death of Dinosaur Charlie (my phone.)

Plus my world has turned considerably since then, and can be better explained to someone who isn't the target of an generational demon. A couple of the more mystical posters responded and were curious.

I had typed up a MASSIVE response exposing this fμcker and its preying on the masculine line of my family. But I felt the sheer personal attitude of it would make a lot of members VERY uncomfortable, so I didn't post it.

If some other members second the motion, I'll take the time to post about it. I'll invoke some literary wizardry to make the post less personal. It'll make it easier for the reader to connect with, especially if they are ignorant of spiritual warfare.

As to the second part of your response, could you clarify what you mean by this , "epic yarns"? My lack of knowing what you're referring to makes me unable to understand where you're coming from. I'm not down with that.

As always...

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I remember your post. I sincerely hope that what is troubling you will relent, and that you might transform your experiences into wisdom, love, and growth.

I don’t think most people keep up with this thread adamantly, but just browse and post at random. I am even guilty of skipping pages of mindless political drivel only to stop on the pictures and posters that catch my attention.

With that being said, I understand spiritual warfare and for what it’s worth- humor is my angel that always overcomes the demons. Please, everyone, have a laugh- for at long last, the left is learning how to meme!!

Jk about the left -I dunno who made it but it’s got me hyperventilating.

Long live the queen!

a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Has Trump gone off the rails?

LOLOL!@!!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Has Trump gone off the rails?

LOLOL!@!!

This thread has.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

It should be obvious at this point. House and Senate Reps need to take heed - cold cases will be exposed and resurrected if needed. Shape up, leave or be shipped out.

That's why he's harping on this.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A call to arms perhaps ...
HOT HOT HOT
Edited for comments following ... Godspeed

edit on 5232020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 Compelling

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

A call to arms perhaps ...
HOT HOT HOT

Matt is Seth Rich's biggest champion. Symbols everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join