It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ESSENTIAL CDC SAFELY ALL...

I see: DC SATANIC ALLY FEELS SEL?

Hopefully someone will see som

Alpha Numeric, digest sums.

ESSENTIAL CDC SAFELY ALL
511552913 343 116537 133

CELESTIAL FALLS DENY ASC

I think I have all the letters.

Star falls, deny ascension?

It’s gonna get biblical

Revelation 9:1
1.Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.

Edit:
Then there is this.. a Denial of ascension so to speak.

John 3:10-13
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
edit on 23-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A classically dense left

An alternative to saying ‘These people are stupid.’
edit on b000000312020-05-23T13:48:23-05:0001America/ChicagoSat, 23 May 2020 13:48:23 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How about a large print Q hat phone case?

G eorge was a glossy monthly magazine centered on the theme of politics-as-lifestyle founded by John F. Kennedy Jr. and Michael J. Berman with publisher Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. in New York City in September 1995. Its tagline was "Not Just Politics As Usual."

edit on 23-5-2020 by Slichter because: I don't even know anymore

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thats just my POV on things. Can't say much for anyone else who mainly lurks. If my POV is skewed I'd gladly change it. But its been 26 threads and I haven't seen a change. Why keep my hopes up? 🤷‍♂️

Patently false on nearly every level. You've changed and so many have - that's the entire point.

This is about the reveal. I said from day one, you cannot create a new reality unless you first know what you are creating: Folks have created this mess but thought it was something else. That's on them.

This is the reveal part. The reveal is the behind the scenes. If folks mistook this part as the "all will change in three weeks" then that's on them. There are people fighting against "us" and they are quite convinced they are, and have been, right. It is a war.

I'm not disappointed in the slightest. It is exactly as it should have been. In fact, it is more impressive then I thought it would be. Did I think "oh, oh, dems will be defeated and Comey will be jail and life is good?" No, not even for second. Did I think turning a planetary ship around would take three years? No. We've been at it for 10,000. Yes, 10,000.

The 50+ new trade agreements, how do folks think that "change" will influence the future? The SES review EO, Postal review EO, of the course the Human Trafficking EO, how do folks think those will change the future when the resistance is gone?

Treasury Consuming the FED, how will that play out after the opposition is neutralized and enough folks are okay with the change happening?

Deregulation orders, ending of Syria, Iraq, Afgh wars, NK/SK peace and more. To say nothing of Human Trafficking Humans As Currency changes. That's all Federal.

The reveal now is State and Local. Brown, Whitmer, DeBlasio etc.

Next up, even more will be revealed. The Control system is everywhere, "you cannot be told, you must see it for yourself." It is being revealed for those with eyes to see. This is the reveal. Act I, introduction. Act II, reveal. Act III to come.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Member 727sky has a good thread going on about more Donation Shenanigans HERE

Sourced article.

Education Dept. Uncovers Billions In Unreported Foreign Donations From China and Russia to US Colleges

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's hilarious to me, the level of leftish projection.

Everything they accuse Trump of they've actually done themselves.

No one on the left owns a mirror.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thats just my POV on things. Can't say much for anyone else who mainly lurks. If my POV is skewed I'd gladly change it. But its been 26 threads and I haven't seen a change. Why keep my hopes up? 🤷‍♂️

Patently false on nearly every level. You've changed and so many have - that's the entire point.

This is about the reveal. I said from day one, you cannot create a new reality unless you first know what you are creating: Folks have created this mess but thought it was something else. That's on them.

This is the reveal part. The reveal is the behind the scenes. If folks mistook this part as the "all will change in three weeks" then that's on them. There are people fighting against "us" and they are quite convinced they are, and have been, right. It is a war.

I'm not disappointed in the slightest. It is exactly as it should have been. In fact, it is more impressive then I thought it would be. Did I think "oh, oh, dems will be defeated and Comey will be jail and life is good?" No, not even for second. Did I think turning a planetary ship around would take three years? No. We've been at it for 10,000. Yes, 10,000.

The 50+ new trade agreements, how do folks think that "change" will influence the future? The SES review EO, Postal review EO, of the course the Human Trafficking EO, how do folks think those will change the future when the resistance is gone?

Treasury Consuming the FED, how will that play out after the opposition is neutralized and enough folks are okay with the change happening?

Deregulation orders, ending of Syria, Iraq, Afgh wars, NK/SK peace and more. To say nothing of Human Trafficking Humans As Currency changes. That's all Federal.

The reveal now is State and Local. Brown, Whitmer, DeBlasio etc.

Next up, even more will be revealed. The Control system is everywhere, "you cannot be told, you must see it for yourself." It is being revealed for those with eyes to see. This is the reveal. Act I, introduction. Act II, reveal. Act III to come.

The problem is I haven't changed. I haven't changed or felt a change since 9/11 happened and brought me to this website. In fact, the only thing that I HAVE seen change, is this website. Its not about the reveal; its about the truth finally being told. They can reveal whatever they want to about these bastards -- its still less than what I think of them, or what they've actually done (in my eyes). A "surprise" for me would be if Trump (or anyone on the federal level) tackles one of the major social issues -- like legalization of marijuana. Criminals getting away with criminal sh*t is par for the course in DC. Nothing would surprise me coming out of that cesspool. Trump flipping to libertarian? Thats something I could see (probably not during his presidency though) because of his foreign policy and wanting to not be the world's police anymore etc.

Thats also something I wish would happen -- as I think the libertarian stance is more "America First" and "wwg1wga" encapsulating. I, with all of my self, wish Ron Paul could run again, or that Rand was more like his dad. We need the government minimized. We need people to leave each other the eff alone. The art of minding ones business is a thing of the past and its..angering.

Having rights to one's self is more important than worrying about places of worship being essential or not (I truly don't believe they are regardless of my lack of faith in the Big Guy). Churches/temples/mosques are not essential. Prayer can be done anywhere. Bibles can be read at home without the bullsh*t interpretation by the faith leader. If you can talk to God on your death bed -- why do people need places of worship open? Answer: they don't. But no parishioners = no money = not lining their pockets. If you ask me the Catholic church is no better than Planned Parenthood. Same with all of those megachurches. Unnecessary money grabbing hypocritical pieces of dung.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Interesting ITG! Thanks
edit on 23-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Anyone else notice Biden might be nibbling on people not just sniffing?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Some great Anagram options thanks; ITG, Observationalist, ButcherGuy!

All 3 have relevance... we may be entering one of those phases where anagrams become more numerous.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Start at 4:31, "Narrator's Note".

Narrator's Note

Here's the whole thing:

She sounds quite angry, and I've never heard her talk like this before.

The 'Narrator's Note' is the important part to listen to. She has a refreshing perspective on things.

Thinking outside the "echo chamber" can be enlightening.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Another part of the swamp or another bad choice?

Both.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

W T F . . . 😮🤬

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That is seriously SICK!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Most candidates kiss babies. Biden eats them.

Wow ...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That is seriously SICK!

EDIT: Still sick...but, apparently NOT Biden.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Donald Trump Shuts Huge Migrant Pipeline Run by Coyotes, Federal Agencies

President Donald Trump and his deputies have shut down the coyote-run smuggling pipeline that has used federal agencies to deliver almost 500,000 youths and children to their illegal-alien parents living in northern cities. The success in closing the 12-year-old “Unaccompanied Alien Child”‘ pipeline was admitted by the New York Times:

I saw a stat that contended 250k have left CA and many immigrants. Someone twitted about quite a few folks returning to their Mexican home town.

IIRC, the recent cost (PRE-lockdown) for a coyote smuggling trip from Mexico to the US was 40k per head. Wall, Troops, laws, all having an impact - "these things take time."

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
A couple miles away from me on US 421

Do you think they did this to collect roadkill ?

Thanks to all for the information flow. I will sit back and wait for the show,
and my stimulus
and my SBA loan

nothing else to do but share memes

Shocking but not surprising. I lived for a number of years not far from this (Nehalem) school in Oregon. In fact years ago my younger son played basketball at this school several times. I was surrounded by this stuff for years and never knew. Crazy!
Satanic Temple brings after-school club to Portland elementary school

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Some say the universe has its "secrets", too.

The "secrets" we keep as Masons are the kinds of "secrets" that the universe holds.

It's ours to discover by advancing forward one small step, or one giant leap, at a time.

You have more than you know; it has been gifted to you in a form the world of non-Masons can understand and build upon for the betterment of society.

I don't get entangled in Masonic concordant bodies. Everything that is necessary for dispelling ignorance is already within the first three degrees.

York Rite, Scottish Rite, Shriners, Eastern Star, [Grand Orient] (in a 'kill box' for a reason), etc, are all gravy for the potatoes, cheese on the poutine.

I have nothing against gravy or cheese, by the way; they also have a purpose, different from what purposes potatoes and poutine have.

We are not a "secret society". You know about us. You know almost everything there is to know about us from your online research, the good, bad and the ugly.

Some of it is true; some of it is false.

I've come here to show you the difference.

Without "secrets", how could we, as a species, ever have developed our civilizations?

Curiosity drove your Forefathers, some of whome were Masons, toward the establishment of something like the American Constitution.

That is a respectful thing.

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join