It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is rather curious as far as this pier fire goes this morning wouldnt you say?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cherokeetroy,
It also sounds scripted to me.
And I still have faith Sessions is one of the good ones.

3n19m470 >
It makes sense both ways to me.

a) I know your anger. = I feel the same way.
b) I know you're angry. = I understand you are upset.

Let's say it is an error.

Difference in letters = E E Y = EYE
2nd strange word is Sessions saying DAMN to the President = DAM

Eyes on dams in Alabama?

Alabama has the biggest dam problem in the U.S.

- Alabama is the only state without a dam safety program
- the corps estimated in a 2015 survey that the state has about 2,271 dams.
- Only 2 percent are held to federal standards of annual inspections and emergency actions plans.
- Alabama has no idea what condition 98 percent of its dams are in
- Not just Alabama, but the nationwide.
- Michigan just had several dams break.
- Average age of dams nationwide is 52 years old.
- With most dams built to last about 50 years.
- Oregon has 15,000 dams and 7 of them are classified as high-hazard (most likely kill people after a failure).
- Seven of the 75 in Oregon are were in "unsatisfactory" condition.

Maybe it is time for Congress to follow President Trump's advice, and use the 0% interest rates to invest in our aging infrastructure.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2020 by srb2001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
originally posted by: onehuman

...I got a $100 tip from Rodney and when he gave it to me he said, "I finally got some respect!"

Classic!
edit on 23-5-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Double post

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A couple miles away from me on US 421

Do you think they did this to collect roadkill ?

Thanks to all for the information flow. I will sit back and wait for the show,
and my stimulus
and my SBA loan

nothing else to do but share memes

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: onehuman

I’m interested

One of the things the a fake spat with Sessions does is work to insulate DJT from anything that takes down the renOgade group. He could be setting the stage for "hey, whatever that guy did he did no his own, I never liked him."

He Hired Durham and most don't realize that.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Is this real??
Could it be used to stiffen the world wide WWG1WGA?
twitter.com...

Your thoughts?

Trumps guy selected to head the vaccine development (i think that's what he's for) is a former GlaxoSmithKline scum that worked closely with Bill & Melinda Gates foundation. Another part of the swamp or another bad choice?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Is this real??
Could it be used to stiffen the world wide WWG1WGA?
twitter.com...

Your thoughts?

I doubt there is a religious gene, but it’s most likely a gene that prevents one from fully absorbing their mind control.

They (Gates and Company) themselves are making their own religion, religion of science. So they are trying to make more people compliant to their “way of thinking”. People are naturally gullible, No real authority wants to free our minds. They want to manipulate that gullibility to their favor.

It’s like the magician who says, I’m going to do this but the trick is he is doing the complete opposite.
Gates needs more brainless people to bully into his new world religion of scientism.

edit on 23-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Call To Impeach...

Brennan, Schif, Yates, Powers, Farkas, and more all go on teeeveee, write columns, do press saying "DJT is a puppet of russia and must be impeached."

A million or so media "reports" sowing the seeds of Impeachment for Treason by DJT for years.

All testified "never seen any evidence of 'collusion' between DJT and russia." FBI Page says "nope seen nothing." Chalupa, Steele, DNC, HRC, McCain, Isikoff, FISA Court, Ukraine and more more more.

What is that called? If a CPS officer shows up at your house and accuses you of molesting your kid [knowingly] that you did not - just to take the kid. What is that?

Your boss accuses you of stealing, [knowingly] that you didn't so he can fire you with cause. What is that?

If the PR campaign had worked to remove DJT from office [knowingly] based on lies what is that called? Shooting a President to remove him from office is a crime, so is lying/inciting others to shoot him - literally or via impeachment.

It isn't politics. I really think folks at large are NOT seeing the pieces as they were laid out on the table these past few weeks. Transcripts+dossier+teeeveee spots reveals it entirely.

DJT says "treason" says "coup" calls it "obamagate" calls them "scum" etc. often like people want him to. "How come he doesn't go on teeeveee and say it?" He does, but he's not the DOJ or the Military and has limitations, but he has said it.

The reason I say this is the foundation is right there. In fact, there is enough evidence to as in the public domain convict now as BILLIONS witnessed it - not the required two.

People in the renOgade administration LIED to the public in order to get them to demand DJT be impeached or other, [knowingly] misleading the public AND government officials via the propaganda machine.

The problem is the scale is enormous, it is literally tooooo big to understand for those without eyes to see.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The Call To Impeach...

Brennan, Schif, Yates, Powers, Farkas, and more all go on teeeveee, write columns, do press saying "DJT is a puppet of russia and must be impeached."

A million or so media "reports" sowing the seeds of Impeachment for Treason by DJT for years.

All testified "never seen any evidence of 'collusion' between DJT and russia." FBI Page says "nope seen nothing." Chalupa, Steele, DNC, HRC, McCain, Isikoff, FISA Court, Ukraine and more more more.

What is that called? If a CPS officer shows up at your house and accuses you of molesting your kid [knowingly] that you did not - just to take the kid. What is that?

Your boss accuses you of stealing, [knowingly] that you didn't so he can fire you with cause. What is that?

If the PR campaign had worked to remove DJT from office [knowingly] based on lies what is that called? Shooting a President to remove him from office is a crime, so is lying/inciting others to shoot him - literally or via impeachment.

It isn't politics. I really think folks at large are NOT seeing the pieces as they were laid out on the table these past few weeks. Transcripts+dossier+teeeveee spots reveals it entirely.

DJT says "treason" says "coup" calls it "obamagate" calls them "scum" etc. often like people want him to. "How come he doesn't go on teeeveee and say it?" He does, but he's not the DOJ or the Military and has limitations, but he has said it.

The reason I say this is the foundation is right there. In fact, there is enough evidence to as in the public domain convict now as BILLIONS witnessed it - not the required two.

People in the renOgade administration LIED to the public in order to get them to demand DJT be impeached or other, [knowingly] misleading the public AND government officials via the propaganda machine.

The problem is the scale is enormous, it is literally tooooo big to understand for those without eyes to see.

Can't all of them be seen as the "little brother" who does things just to get their big brother in trouble? Everything the democrats blame Trump for we already know damn well they did first, or were the only ones. I'm reaaaaaaaally surprised they're not attempting to say Trump had private citizens unmasked and surveilled.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is pretty cool

Charlie Daniel's sent Fynn a signed 'merica fiddle. Says "The Welcome Home Project" on lower left corner. Wish I could get my bands on that memorabilia.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

This could tie to your RR Problem.

Only 1 Q POST pulls up with "DAMN" =
Q2557 6 Dec 2018 5:47:00 (which mirrors the time in Q988 7:45)

FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet

This article by John Solomon is a good re-read with today's eyes. It includes:
- a request by House Republicans to declass an email chain from mid-October with "damning evidence" of abuse
- potential problems for RR tied to the 4th FISA warrant

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

The Call To Impeach...

Can't all of them be seen as the "little brother" who does things just to get their big brother in trouble? Everything the democrats blame Trump for we already know damn well they did first, or were the only ones. I'm reaaaaaaaally surprised they're not attempting to say Trump had private citizens unmasked and surveilled.

This is a matter of scale. In "after the fact history stories" the Treason/Sedition story is reduced to a handful of "power hungry" rogues. A tidy box of satisfaction.

In this case "I caught them all" is literally HUNDREDS including some doofus name Clinesmith and another named Atkison. The point should be clear. Instead of two figure heads to appease the masses, say Comey and Brennan, they are going after the entire system. Folks want that, except they are conditioned to accept one or two rogues as the head on a spike in an after the fact story created for consumption.

Scale. Hundreds, if not more, if one counts acts of commission and omission. If the eneMedia took actual orders - thousands. Scale.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thanks for the reminder link of RR and 4th FISA abuse.

Hopefully there will be some DECLAS on that in the next few days...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Pier 45...wasn't it?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey Canadian Mason,

I think people lump most associations like the Masons, Shriners, etc., together because they all have a couple of things in common.

They say they are benevolent and they keep secrets.

People naturally associate secrecy with sneakiness and an ulterior motive.

Humans are curious and secret societies fuel that curiosity.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

The Call To Impeach...

This is a matter of scale. In "after the fact history stories" the Treason/Sedition story is reduced to a handful of "power hungry" rogues. A tidy box of satisfaction.

In this case "I caught them all" is literally HUNDREDS including some doofus name Clinesmith and another named Atkison. The point should be clear. Instead of two figure heads to appease the masses, say Comey and Brennan, they are going after the entire system. Folks want that, except they are conditioned to accept one or two rogues as the head on a spike in an after the fact story created for consumption.

Scale. Hundreds, if not more, if one counts acts of commission and omission. If the eneMedia took actual orders - thousands. Scale.

No matter the scale its nothing more than 2 sides of the same family arguing and blaming each other. We only have belief and hope that Trump and Q are truthful. Not a matter of if Q is real or not as I'm pretty confident the majority of that speculation is gone; thanks to Austin.

Maybe this is why those with religion in their lives are holding such a strong belief that all of this is going to happen. A belief in a higher power would lead to such strong belief in a 'lower power that can actually bring results. Its the same level of belief, but one produces something physical.

Not me bashing religion/God/followers, but there has to be some correlation. Something tells me if I included more religious rhetoric in my posts here that they would get more attention based off of what the content is rather than what the content says. No opposing view is taken into account in these threads unless its to attack, demean, or politely say "you're wrong." When a lot of it is pertinent information regarding Q or Trump. Some people just couldn't care any less because its not "the plan."

Thats just my POV on things. Can't say much for anyone else who mainly lurks. If my POV is skewed I'd gladly change it. But its been 26 threads and I haven't seen a change. Why keep my hopes up? 🤷‍♂️

Having faith leads to faith. Being natural skeptic leads to more answers than faith -- which by definition (loosely translated) leads to a blind following. Not that the natural skeptics are smarter, but it leads to more investigating, more research, more answers.

Blindly following is what most democrats do. Why are some in this thread acting the same way? 🤔😕 why does anyone on ATS in any thread act that way? Largest conspiracy site known, and people are kicked in the balls for touting conspiracies or legitimately researching them? Makes no sense -- people make no sense.

Anyway these are just the quiet grumbling of my thought process and in no way am I targeting any particular individual or group. Just..dumping thoughts. Doesn't even warrant a response 😆

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Anyone help deciphering the ANAGRAM in the CAPITALISED words in this POTUS retweet at 07:26:39 this morning?

Places of worship are ESSENTIAL.

President @realDonaldTrump
reaffirmed his support for the First Amendment by announcing new @CDCgov
guidance to allow churches, synagogues, mosques & other places of worship to re-open SAFELY.

This President stands with Americans of ALL faiths!

ESSENTIAL CDC SAFELY ALL...

I see:

DC SATANIC ALLY FEELS SEL?

Hopefully someone will see something more promising!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone help deciphering the ANAGRAM in the CAPITALISED words in this POTUS retweet at 07:26:39 this morning?

Places of worship are ESSENTIAL.

President @realDonaldTrump
reaffirmed his support for the First Amendment by announcing new @CDCgov
guidance to allow churches, synagogues, mosques & other places of worship to re-open SAFELY.

This President stands with Americans of ALL faiths!

ESSENTIAL CDC SAFELY ALL...

I see:

DC SATANIC ALLY FEELS SEL?

Hopefully someone will see something more promising!

Essentially Call DC Safe?

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join