It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Big point in this post, to me was the comment that

The AZD1222 coronavirus vaccine candidate, formerly known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, is made from a virus (ChAdOx1), which is a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees, that has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans.
..Impossible, really impossible? I think improbable is more accurate and would bust the narrative that it will be "completely safe".

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
In other [batter box] news...

Trump Administration’s Operation Warp Speed Accelerates AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine to be Available Beginning in October

Responding to President Trump’s call to develop 300 million doses of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine by January under Operation Warp Speed, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and AstraZeneca are collaborating to make available at least 300 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine called AZD1222, with the first doses delivered as early as October 2020.

The agreement between AstraZeneca and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the HHS office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, will accelerate the development and manufacturing of the company’s investigational vaccine to begin Phase 3 clinical studies this summer with approximately 30,000 volunteers in the United States.

The AZD1222 vaccine candidate, which was developed by the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom and licensed to AstraZeneca, uses a vaccine platform technology which supports large-scale production.

AZD1222 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Description

The AZD1222 coronavirus vaccine candidate, formerly known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, is made from a virus (ChAdOx1), which is a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees, that has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans.

I'm not sure what to make of all this but I hope come October or whenever that Trump makes a clear statement to the effect of 'a vaccine is now available for those who want it... it's purely voluntary, regardless of age and no state fascist governor can prohibit you from any travel nor entering any private/public establishment, nor having to carry vaccine ID papers if you elect not to take the needle.' Though, Healthcare workers and military may not have a choice. Otherwise I suspect this is going to create an even bigger divide in the country driven by further media fear hysteria creating an outcast society.

I'm not an anti-vax'er but I just don't trust the 'non-doctor' billionaire's behind the vaccine push and big pharma especially considering 'vaccine' quality standards are lower than the life-saving drug medications. I'd rather smoke weed and/or use CBD's and go back to drinking gin & tonic w/zinc supplements (?) but that's just me.

edit on 23-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It looks like DJT and Sessions are putting on a little production lol

Look I know your anger? Shouldn't that be, look I know YOU'RE ANGRY? Is Jeff Sessions particularly familiar with Trump's anger? As in he knows it very well?

This has to be comms of some sort right?

I don't know but it totally feels scripted to me

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: MetalThunder

If Pray isn't a [Marker]Nudge .. nudge.. time for everything and everyone to rexamine .... ... Script or Déjà vu ... Not saying ... Lol

Imagine Q and all the +'s shaking their heads
Lol

Just a quick little side story here. I worked at the Boca Raton Hotel and Club when they were filming CaddyShack there. Long story short, I got a $100 tip from Rodney and when he gave it to me he said, "I finally got some respect!"

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Pike? 😂

I'm one of the 20% of Masons who's actually heard of him, and who does understand what the hell he was talking about.

Do I agree with his Lucifer comment?

NO.

Nobody I know in Lodge gives a # about what he thought, not even the ones who have heard of him.

Circling back to the book you quoted with regard to Shriners, you said I "cannot debate historical facts".

I told you the book is a complete fabrication, completely uncorroborated by anything else of historical note. Not even the Shriners themselves believe in their own drivel.

🤣

Please, keep it coming!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ok, so Trump says "do not trust Jeff Sessions" but, Q (3371) says with regard to the same guy,

Sometimes you need to 'take one for the team publicly' before you are vindicated as a hero.
Q

That was in response to this image posted, which is labeled "Trust Sessions":

Which is it, Q?

Trust, or do not trust?
Villain or Hero?

Well, after all, you did ask us if we wanted to play a game....

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
One of the Anon has made some interesting connections between POTUS AND Sessions if you are interested.

edit on 5/23/20 by onehuman because: fixed graphics I think

edit on 5/23/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I’m interested

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

"negtrids"?

"Negative Putrids"?

I prefer Pheonix358's term: "WAA", short for "Wicked Ancient Asshats".

Link

😂

Let me know if you ever find that Russian documentary.
I have a feeling you're confusing the Grand Orient with Freemasonry.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Good catch 3n19m470!

From Session's reply tweet... ANGER should be ANGRY giving a difference of:

RRYE , which ties in to onehuman's link to Q988 a few posts up:

"Sessions public attack.
RR problems."

1) This could be Rod Rosenstein Year End... a reference to the end of the Mid-year Exam?
or
2) It could be an oblique reference to the CORN being ready to HARVEST - as in the school standard text book The Catcher in the Rye

The Catcher in the Rye is a story by J. D. Salinger, partially published in serial form in 1945–1946 and as a novel in 1951.[3] It was originally intended for adults, but is often read by adolescents for its themes of angst and alienation, and as a critique on superficiality in society.[4][5] It has been translated widely.[6] Around one million copies are sold each year, with total sales of more than 65 million books.[7] The novel's protagonist Holden Caulfield has become an icon for teenage rebellion.[8] The novel also deals with complex issues of innocence, identity, belonging, loss, connection, sex, and depression.

The novel was included on Time Magazine's 2005 list of the 100 best English-language novels written since 1923,[9] and it was named by Modern Library and its readers as one of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century.

See Q3525 for the CORN HARVEST reference.

ETA RRYE could also be linking Rod Rosenstein to Ernst & Young... just a thought.

edit on 23-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

$49.8 million -- why so specific?

DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
7 Jan 2018 - 10:09:13 PM
LOCK: 15-10-5
DEFCON [1]
[1] SIG
Q

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That rings true to me pteridine... and to build on it from Q498:

LOCK: 15-10-5

=

LOCK on 25/05 (Monday, May 25th!)

In US date format this would be 05/25 which is a MIRROR of 25 = 5by5 = EYES ON!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I’ll speak up about Sessions since he’s getting a lot of discussion and I’m happy to have him gone from Alabama and federal politics.

I’ll never trust that man no matter what Q or Trump says.

He fought against the legalization of CBD oil and I’ve personally watched friends kids that have seizures and other ailments(autistic/sensory related meltdowns) and have them disappear simply with a few drops under their tongue.

This man fought against that medicine being available to them for years amongst other really disgusting choices for our state, simply because they see a plant sourced for medicinal purposes as an illegal drug that will be abused but yet allow big pharmaceutical industries and UAB hospitals research here in the heart of the state to continue with no questions no scrutiny. Our opioid epidemic in this state stems from the over prescribing of pain medication more so than anything but yet we can’t have a little bottle of CBD? (We can now, no thanks to sessions)

I don’t like Jones or Shelby (the two current senators) and tbh I am really starting to support canning Ivey as well. Alabama is and always has been entrenched with swamp creatures and it’s always conservatives, too. That’s why I roll my eyes at all the “Republicans take the house/senate” goal posts in here and elsewhere. Not a goal for me. Nada. Not even theoretically.

Do some research. All of these folks are swampy and do not work for the interest of the people. Alabama rarely elects a Democrat but we have some of the worst laws in the nation. Thanks to career politicians like Sessions. If u really want an entertaining scandal read about our former governor Bentley and his scandalous affair on tax payer dime with his secretary. There’s leaked phone calls that’ll make ya puke.

My goals re: great awakening aren’t having a full conservative government, for what it’s worth.

I was going to withhold saying anything like that in here bc it’s really quite pointless in my mind (I see things beyond the political aspects, mostly) but hell why not shake things up. Coffee not loaded yet.

Sorry Q, I’m not trusting Sessions, as of right now, I’m with Trump- Tuberville it is.

a reply to: CanadianMason

edit on 23-5-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Just uploading tweets at the mo and I've noticed that:

POTUS has self-retweeted 9 times, so far, this morning - a new record and 3x3!

Retweets and Deltas from original:
#1 - DELTA = 01 07:07:57
Q107 Obama Tweet and Go Order
Q757 EU Car Attack Stringer

#2 - DELTA = 00 21:42:40
Q2142 Q Delivers the Perfect Proof: Shills only shill. Patriots WIN.
Q4240 Video of Obama Colluding with Russia/Putin Saying He Would have More Flexibility After the Election

#3 - DELTA = 00 21:37:54
Q2137 We Are With You (Zero Delta Proof)
Q37 They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.
Q54 Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

#4 - DELTA = 00 16:01:08
Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves.
Q108 Nothing is as it seems, Anon. What occurred? It flushed BO out. Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

#5 - DELTA = 00 13:37:15
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.
Q1337 Facebook is listening to you 24/7/365. Literally. [F9 algorithm] Are they recording/safe-housing? Metadata collection? Building 8. DARPA. [CHINA-CHINA-CHINA]
Q15 There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory). 11.3 - Podesta indicted 11.6 - Huma indicted Ps. SOROS is targeted.

#6 - DELTA = 00 13:37:23
Q1337 Facebook is listening to you 24/7/365. Literally. [F9 algorithm] Are they recording/safe-housing? Metadata collection? Building 8. DARPA. [CHINA-CHINA-CHINA]
Q23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors. Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

#7 - DELTA = 01 09:32:29
Q109 St. Michael the Archangel Prayer. Amen Brother.
Q932 The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall. Failure to control.MSM is dead. #internetbillofrights
Q3229 Christopher Steele, Author of the Fake Trump Dossier, Coming to the US to Testify?: Reference correct. Details [CLAS 1-99]

#8 - DELTA = 01 09:26:29
Q109 St. Michael the Archangel Prayer. Amen Brother.
Q2629 [D] Day, Patriots. We will have our Country back! Q+

#9 - DELTA = 01 10:08:13
Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.
Q1008 No 'direct' investigation into CS? FBI/SC/DOJ/FED G simply TRUST CS's report on data breach? HUSSEIN block?
HUSSEIN control? HUSSEIN "STATE SECRETS" WH NAT SEC ARTICLES 1-9 - BURIED? Awan attached? AMERICA FOR SALE. Cheatin' Obama. Trust the plan. APRIL SHOWERS.
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Another interesting dig from the anons this morning in reference to the Space X launch coming up this week. I think personally just the fact that POTUS is making a big deal about being there that it should be paid closer attention to.
So the first anon post these 5 graphics with this question.

Is the space x launch the launch?
Countdown - NASA
[9] Marker = Falcon 9
Sky Event = Musk tweet

Another anon replies to this drop with this:

>? (The time stamp and date they are referring to is the tweet from Musk above)

>TStamp w/DATE

7:24 PM · May 22, 2020

qmap.pub...

"Future news will highlight. >>9285990 < (Here this anon is referring to an article from Politico which can be found HERE with this quote taken from it.

“With everything going on, the relaunch of America, the relaunch of our economy, the relaunch of Florida, the symbolism I think is really exciting,” said Waltz, who plans to fly aboard Air Force One from Washington with Trump to the event.

Note "The Hunt For" was dropped. [Hunters become HUNTED by SATCOMMS >>9286159]

Details matter.

Q"

Can see those SATCOMMS in the NightSKY [#black=SKY?]

They continue with referencing another another anon

New moon was last night.

Best time to see the SATS.

Also the best time for those SATS pointing down to Earth to see us.

interSTELLAR Anon

Who had this graphic in their drop

with this link to it: Link for Graphic

Falcon [9]
guess
marker?
sky event?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Details matter.

Q

Right. Details DO matter, Q.
That is precisely our biggest problem with you, your utter LACK of detail.
ETA: I'm imagining addressing Q directly. I've probably lost my mind.

edit on 23-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

That is very insightful, SG. I love your honesty.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Four alarm fire on Pier 45, San Fransisco, CA.

Several videos of the fire at link below:

Pier Fire Videos

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

TDS is real, yo.

edit on 22-5-2020 by FlyingFox because:

The moral to that one is don't tempt God or people you work with or else.
I laughed hard. Good one FF.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

7 Jan 2018 - 10:09:13 PM

drops 9, 10, 13, 913, 1009

#9 about D control of black population
#10 about Clinton Foundation Investigation
#13 about POTUS trip to Asia
#913 about Five Eyes Corrupt & Treasonous
#1009 about The WALL Means More than you Know which has #1008 embedded Mueller Going After Inside Plants & Cheatin' Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join