It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Missed this .

Big lesson for folks who think they know how Seth Rich's parents "should" be acting...

More interesting, given Arkancide is a thing from more the HRC and Co. it would seem a whole lot of lives are at risk given the russia wiki DJT narrative was a key to russia russia russia and all the subsequent events.

Incredible. Sorry you ended up with such crappy parents, Seth

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Luv that Eddie Vedder tune and the movie too!

I presume it's going to be a metalThumpin weekend.

Not about me ... Not at all ... A long HOT HOT HOT weekend ....

Just a GUT thing

Godspeed

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

1969': The summer of the moon landing, Chappaquiddick, Charles Manson, Woodstock, Nixon, gay rights, Black Power movement

Things were about to get real though.
Manson Murder got them Hollywood elite to get a little sweaty 🥵

It's also the summer that changed Hillary. In 1969, while in Alaska, she "worked" at a fish processing plant that closed causing her to work in the National Park Service. Even though nobody was aware that a fish processing plant closed in the town, she still claims to have worked there. One of her friends she had at the National Park was very big into gay rights, and was strangely killed during a home invasion where nothing was taken (like oh so many deaths that surround the Clinton Kill-Bot)

Hum, in that vein, what did Barr find while up in Alaska?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

HOT HOT HOT
Curious no ?

CHOSEN..... hmmm....Memories.. stages set ... The perfect STORM...

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Right on, great post. Love me some Eddie and the Stones.
Singing along now.

Needed that musical inspiration

👍
edit on 22-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Arturo Sosa remembers his predecessor, Adolfo Nicolás

On the day after Adolfo Nicolás, the Jesuit superior general from 2008 to 2016, died in Japan, his Venezuelan-born successor, Arturo Sosa, reflected on his legacy in a meeting with a small group of journalists at the Jesuit Curia in Rome.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
313 'D' in da House

HOT HOT HOT

We Are The News

PRAY

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox
President Trump said today there will NOT be another shutdown of the USA over Covid-19, if there's another wave.

Source: saraacarter.com...

I guess the WHO-CHINA-FAUCI will need to TRY HARDER this Fall.

This brings up a troubling thought.

It would seem a distinct possibility that there are certain people who would be willing to make absolutely sure that there is indeed a second wave – by spreading or reseeding the virus.

Or perhaps create a strong resurgence when the President starts opening up the country, so that the new deaths could be blamed on him.

The virus, the lockdown, and the damage to the US economy are strong weapons that have been shown to work against the President in many ways.

I can’t see a weapon that effective being allowed to slip quietly away.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting thread on the earthquake swarm in Nevada... HERE

5000 this week?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It would be great if we had ATS and Q back then. I think there are many dots left to be connected around the events and people during those times.

Manson May not have started a literal race war of blacks vs whites, but may have escalated and brought to the surface, the hidden war of the dark order vs the light order.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox
President Trump said today there will NOT be another shutdown of the USA over Covid-19, if there's another wave.

Source: saraacarter.com...

I guess the WHO-CHINA-FAUCI will need to TRY HARDER this Fall.

This brings up a troubling thought.

It would seem a distinct possibility that there are certain people who would be willing to make absolutely sure that there is indeed a second wave – by spreading or reseeding the virus.

Or perhaps create a strong resurgence when the President starts opening up the country, so that the new deaths could be blamed on him.

The virus, the lockdown, and the damage to the US economy are strong weapons that have been shown to work against the President in many ways.

I can’t see a weapon that effective being allowed to slip quietly away.

Cim, the numbers show its pretty much not a thing at all.

DJT's signal is that States are stuck with what they have money wise. This was directed at CA and NY for the most part.

They want money and this forces them to open up, as the won't get anything in the future.

He's also saying, the people behind this are not going to have at it again - they outed themselves.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If Pray isn't a [Marker]Nudge .. nudge.. time for everything and everyone to rexamine .... ... Script or Déjà vu ... Not saying ... Lol

Imagine Q and all the +'s shaking their heads
Lol

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That logo reminded me of Subaru... the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster M45, or the "Seven Sisters" (one of whom tradition says is invisible – hence only six stars in the Subaru logo), which in turn inspires the logo and alludes to the companies that merged to create FujiHeavy Industries.
Origins of Subaru logo

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That logo reminded me of Subaru... the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster M45, or the "Seven Sisters" (one of whom tradition says is invisible – hence only six stars in the Subaru logo), which in turn inspires the logo and alludes to the companies that merged to create FujiHeavy Industries.
Origins of Subaru logo

Beyond that .... Who are these 7 sisters ? Pure Fantasy ...the PLAN ..they had that is ... Bring it
imagine
These people are SICK ... We are the Cure

Ymmv ... Not my problem

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...AND SO IT BEGINS....again...

Hard to believe we've blasted through over 300 pages in 30 days!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe nowadays ATS is ready for a few Q threads ?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

A couple of feed backs on your post Ceej:

a) Don't think that your posts are ignored - many will read but hold back from replying unless they have something substantive to say. They realise your point about how quick the thread moves and actively avoid giving you 50 pages to catch up on rather than 40,

b) It's precisely because MORE people are posting on the thread that you get the 40 pages catch up - that's not bad because more are engaged - it's the method of catching up that's bad. Maybe ATS needs to adapt by evolving the functionality:
i) The site could add a category function for posters, e,g.:
"Source", "Position", "Interpretation" , "Request for Action", "Community",
...allowing you to filter your catch-up and make it shorter,

ii) The site should add a "Within thread" filter as the search function is too unwieldy/inaccurate. I'd suggest following filters:
"Category", "Post date", "Poster", "URLs", "subject (Hashtag)"

iii) Using "hashtags", like twitter, would make it easier to filter the thread on a subject - for example you could ignore #DECODES?

As for action, If I caught a plane over from the UK to partake in positive action, would you let me in?

Thanks for the focus, which we need from time to time.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well here's interesting... POTUS 27th tweet of the day and also his 2nd self-retweet of the day:

3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda! t.co... t.co...

Mixed messages or what!

8 Q posts say TRUST SESSIONS

This Self-Retweet was at 21:28:37,
Original Tweet at 18:10:41,

DELTA = 03:17:56 linking to:
Q317

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60507 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:59:21 (EST)

Anonymous Anonymous ID: e0d226 No.60444 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:51:44 (EST)
Q, where the "White House Anons" really the secret service? The ones who showed the WH Christmas photos? Secret Service watches everything and it was AFTER the party that night and no people were in the photos, which would be hard if 400+ guests where there. Were they showing they are on our side?

>>60444
Don't mistake journalists invited to parties as 'insiders'.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, May 23rd!

Q1756

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 58456f No.2341115 📁
Jul 29 2018 14:18:40 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 84060a No.2340923 📁
Jul 29 2018 14:10:40 (EST)
8ECEA5C1-AB8F-4EC1-8E8D-8A669AF4023F.jpeg

>>2340833
2 min delta.

>>2340923
What a coincidence.
[MSM]
Q

Timestamp encodes today, May 22nd!

Alternate reading of the DELTA:
Q3 Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet). Where is Huma? Follow Huma.

Q17 Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations? Why is this relevant? Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines. How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges? Biggest drop on Pol.

Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood: Snopes/Media Matters "Debunking"

edit on 22-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

TDS is real, yo.

edit on 22-5-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Applauded.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Life, the world would be an unrecognizable place by now.

The the 7 sister's are 7 feminist Ivy league liberal arts colleges with each a close affiliation to Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Dartmouth, etc. Bunch of never Trumpers and they don't like Steve Bannon.

Notable Alumni list

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join