It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Coincidence ? Hardly lol
What Tesla thought of future, wireless and women almost a century ago
When woman is boss

Crazy huh lol Na

Today we bring you an interview that is almost 100 years old, given by Nikola Tesla for the Colliers magazine in 1926. Why? Well read on and see what one of the greatest minds that has ever walked on this planet thought about the future, wi-fi and women.

The life of the bee will be the life of our race, says Nikola Tesla, world-famed scientist.

HIVE

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

My cousin from Bryn Mawr is a liberal nutjob of the highest order.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Was of same opinion until i watched a Russian doco 6 hour truth shock some years ago, put out by russia and very factual imo of the horrors negtrids imposed on them and world at large at that time, deplorable indeed, tried unsuccessfuly to find it, gets taken down often always, someone here may know of it and be able to find it as not many russian 6 hour doco's around. Showed how through Canadian-USAian-Russian freemasonary communication and prep plus how they tried to cover freemason tracks intensly. Imo the rag n tags do great work and likely infiltration back then helped or was used for great evil.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Guyfriday

Since this is a thread about Q, and Q took issue with Freemasonry early on, resulting in a perpetuation of false claims and unproven allegations against our Fraternity, leading to even more hate speech against us, with the potential of some kook out there doing harm to somebody, I feel it should be talked about here openly rather than by PM. What do you think?

Okay, so I went through your OP at the thread-link you provided, and (with respect) I unequivocally reject your theory there, as well as any connections you attempt to make between Freemasonry and the Vril Society or Lovecraftian cult practices (whatever that is); and, despite being Canadian, I make no apology for it, either. It's just another example of the general ignorance people share about us that I can tear to pieces with ridicule. Thank you.

Actually, it's only worthy of utter ridicule. Eating yellow cake? What?! Please go do some serious research instead of spinning more conspiracy theories!

As for Job and Lot, I'm sure there's a moral lesson or two salvagable from their stories. Perhaps an informed christian here could speak to that. I'm not into the Abrahamic aspects of Freemasonry (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), which is one reason why I haven't moved on beyond the third degree. There's more than enough Abrahamism taught in the first three degrees; any more, and I'd have to decapitate myself. Masonic groups like 'Job's Daughters' do appear to me to be a bit 'cultish' in nature but, that's another debate for another day.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

On more spiritual level
Classification of demons

The Lanterne of Light's classification of demons

1. Lucifer: Pride
2. Beelzebub: Envy (envious)
3. Satan (Sathanas): Wrath (wraþþe)
4. Abaddon: Sloth (slowȝ)
5. Mammon: Greed (auarouse)
6. Belphegor: Gluttony (glotouns)
7. Asmodeus: Lust (leccherouse)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just noticed member IsaacKoi posted a new thread...

Official UFO Disclosure “May Be Imminent” – A Historical Perspective

Take ya a few days to read & digest it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200522004D - This tweet at 17:31:04 provides interesting DECODES:

$49.8M is on its way to @DallasLoveField Airport to aid in economic recovery. This Federal funding will support aviation in the Dallas area & keep aviation workers on the job & commerce moving at one of our important medium hub airports. Proud to support our friends in Dallas!

1) It is a 1 min tweet2tweet MARKER - Action Imminent?

2) Timestamp/Deltas2Acronyms gives:
QED = Quod Erat Demonstrandum
HDD = Hard Disk Drive (think server)
AU = Australia
AC = Account
DL = Distribution List

3) Timestamp of 17:31:04 gives:
17:17 =QQ = Eyes On?
17:04:04 which is a REFLECTION and sums to 25,
17:31:04 sums to 52, a MIRROR of 25

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Q62 This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history. They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified. WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

Q83 Simplified. Alice & Wonderland. Hillary & Saudi Arabia. References: Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.

Q86 Finally. Correct reference. Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland. =Alice & Wonderland signatures Study. Important.

Q107 Code: May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst. Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.
(shoutout to MT!)

5) Other USUAL DECODES give:
Q121 Saudi Arabia Critically Important

Q431 We are moving fast. Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples. House cleaning (TOP). Restructuring (1 to 2). Operations 24/7. Speed.

Q531 Julian Assange Chess Tweet = FOX THREE

Q1327 Iran Confirms Zarif-Kerry Met in New York

Q1427 For God & Country Flag Photo

Q1704 >If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty. >If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.

Q1731 Rogue Operator in Chain of Command Launched Missile at AFI

Q2231 Q Uses POTUS Twitter Phone

Q2931 The Freedom Caucus Was Founded Jan 26, 2015; Trump Announced his Candidacy 5 Months Later

Q3104 "Keep fighting…"

Q3431 Three Ghislaine Maxwell Connections: Coincidence those mentioned in the past are now coming into the LIGHT? Think LdR. Think Gloria V. Think Epstein. Think…….

edit on 22-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This Trump vs Sessions twitter battle is interesting. Real? Staged? I’ve seen both sides argued.

Also, Schiff, Nancy, and Nadler act like they control 2 of the 3 (WH, Senate, House). Hey morons, you lost!

edit on 22-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Always been puzzled by this drop.

Q1122
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.

Wray and Kansas (assuming that is Pompeo) are the only two still in play.
Wait 'n see if Wray's investigation review on Flynn goes anywhere.
Horowitz is now the Chair of the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Tucker raises the 9/11 issue.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Millions of cicadas in three states to emerge from underground after 17 years

Millions of the creatures are set to emerge later this month and into the summer after spending 17 years buried underground. The periodical cicadas are part of what scientists have labeled as Brood IX. There are dozens of different 17-year broods and three broods that hatch every 13 years, according to AccuWeather.

link

edit on 23-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - May 22nd; 0 Q posts, 29 POTUS tweets, 2 self-retweets;

Q V17.75 20200522 to 4309 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked posts in DECODES:
4 times = Q88,
3 times = Q65, Q104, Q86, Q99, Q121,

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm with Sessions on this.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Last thoughts before zeds...

1) Wasn't Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch supposed to be testifying today?
Q4309 raised her having journalists surveilled.

2) Today, May 23rd, is PAIN day?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
The media is already trying to gin up re-opening fear, but the best they can do is say "a whopping 20% increase in cases in parts of Georgia". (probably the part that went from 5 cases to 6 cases...and of course, they don't subtract out those who have recovered over the past 3 months.)

CNN spends most of the day finding problem pockets in re-opening states, and making them seem as dire as possible.

Since only 4/100th of 1% of America has died from Covid-19, a second "wave" will not cause any concern amongst people who have "well rounded" intelligence.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

9/11 or UFO or JFK Declass Disclosure / confirmation?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It looks like DJT and Sessions are putting on a little production lol

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I don't think I have EVER seen anyone attempt to come up with some plan of action that would make the posters on this thread go from being a gang of well-educated people engaged in a vigorous circle-jerk (replete with many reach arounds) into something that yields action on any level. Other than fueling up for the next mental masturbation session.

I have a f**king plan I've been working on.

So far it has 2 core ideas.

1. Our communities are broken and divided. We are suspicious of each other because we dont know each other. People become more friendly when they eat together. How many talented cooks are unappreciated cause their family is spoiled and used to all their recipes? We should be eating at least one meal a week with our neighbors. It would save money by combining resources. People who usually eat crap could eat good food. People can come together and help each other with their problems. People can meet dates. This idea can be expanded in any number of directions. This will provide structure and meaning to many lives.

2. We need a Civilian Intelligence Agency, with no central leadership, each community is an agency. Like a neighborhood watch, but just focused on collecting Intel. Information is power and we need some of that. It should be kept secure by putting it all on paper. Its local intelligence for people in the neighborhood. Someone in another state doesnt need to have access to it. The only people who need it are those close enough to visit and see it in person. I'm talking about keeping files on people so we know who is able to provide what kind of assistance and who needs what kind of help. If someone is having a drug problem, we will know and we can intervene and put them on a better path or at least be aware that this person is having that problem. We need to KNOW more about each other. We need to have someone keeping track of things!

The alphabet boys have access to all this intel and what do we have? If I'm in trouble I dont even know in my own apartment complex, who has a gun, who is a patriot, who is an illegal alien, who is a registered sex offender, who is willing to volunteer some time, and who has some muscles to take care of some business, who has plumbing skills, who is in danger of being evicted... I don't know anything. So we have to increase knowledge of our own surroundings. We need a decentralized, open source, civilian intelligence agency, run by patriots. We need to know what is happening in our communities.

With these 2 things, we can exercise our power more efficiently. I kinda like the name Paperboys for the CIA. Civilian Intelligence Agency is cool but reminds me too much of the OLD CIA. We are gonna be paperboys, cause we dont put our valuable data on the internet. We will send messages across town on scraps of paper so the deep state cant see what we are planning and doing. And we keep our files in notebooks and filing cabinets. We just ignore the corrupt people who have gotten us in this mess. We dont need them.

All we NEED is to ORGANIZE. I'm not a leader, I'm just a manager. I'm good at managing, or Organizing people. People WANT to participate in their communities. Sometimes they just need to be told that "hey, you're needed!"

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
It looks like DJT and Sessions are putting on a little production lol

Look I know your anger? Shouldn't that be, look I know YOU'RE ANGRY? Is Jeff Sessions particularly familiar with Trump's anger? As in he knows it very well?

This has to be comms of some sort right?

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join