It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well, all of those you just mentioned, PLUS the high population density and thus dependency needed to keep a state blue forever....

I personally believe the virus is spreading more in blue states, not because they are '''blue' states, per se, but rather because the qualities that make a blue state blue also are qualities that also help viruses spread, for instance by putting so many people in close proximity to one another.

Agreed. Which makes me think;

- those blue states should have been MEGA prepared and not MEGA unprepared. (Mismanaged budgets).

- there will be an even larger migration away from those cities/states.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Whoops

CM is under shock & awe, lol.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's a problem though. People don't learn. They take their habits with them and that includes voting. They never connect the policies they vote for with the disasters it creates.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
When I read Trust Sessions, I thought of something like this.

Trust Fall Shooting Sessions

A Trust Fall Is a team building exercise...Q trying to figure out who he can trust.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm sensing we might get busy this eve - so, before we do, here are a couple of improvements/automations I've added to the spreadsheet:

1) DIVERSE MIRRORS:

11:11:34 is a MIRROR timestamp because of the 2x 11

11:56:34 is a DIVERSE MIRROR because 5+6 = 11 making 11:56 = 11:11

The spreadsheet now logs/flags DIVERSE MIRRORs on top of normal MIRRORs in column R ("MIRROR time?") of the Main DECODE RESULTS tab

2) TRIANGLE NUMBERS are now automatically decoded and added to the linked Posts list in column F of the Main DECODE RESULTS tab.

Method:
Where a POTUS tweet/Q Post content contains 3 or more numbers we apply the Triangle rule raised by Q123, Q124 and Q126

+++
++
+

Example:

I HOPE ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL READ AND STUDY THIS. 100% CORRECT. SLEEPY JOE WILL NEVER GET YOU THERE. HE NEVER HAS IN THE PAST. I WILL & HAVE!!! t.co...15DLun4KV

a) Top row of triangle gives:
100, 15, 4,

so Q100, Q15 and Q4 are added to linked posts.

b) Middle row of triangle:
Add digits in each number to get reduced numbers

(100, 15, 4) becomes
1+0+0, 1+5, 4
=
1, 15, 4

Each Left2Right pair of middle line numbers gives a new linked post, so:

Q115 and Q154 are added to linked posts.

c) Bottom row of triangle:
Add digits in each in each middle line number to get reduced numbers
(1, 15, 4) becomes
1, 6, 4
String these numbers together to get final linked post = Q164

Result:
The tweet links to Q100, Q15, Q4, Q115, Q154, Q164

edit on 24-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's a problem though. People don't learn. They take their habits with them and that includes voting. They never connect the policies they vote for with the disasters it creates.

That’s fine too. Then we (they) get NY/NJ. Ok, off to the golf course.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers cranky!

I have so many pictures uploaded to ATS that each new one takes longer and longer to upload.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
When I read Trust Sessions, I thought of something like this.

Trust Fall Shooting Sessions

A Trust Fall Is a team building exercise...Q trying to figure out who he can trust.

Joe Biden dodging legitimate questions? Then again he has 100 people employed to tell us what Joe really meant so maybe not.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

SO from 2014 we get: (from linked article above)

a senior United States Senator gave a speech stating that the IRS should be used to target and punish groups that disagree with the Democratic Party’s political agenda. Sen. Chuck Schumer stated, “…there are many things that can be done administratively by the IRS and other government agencies — we must redouble those efforts immediately.” Schumer was also one of a number of Democrat Senators who signed a 2012 letter to the IRS demanding they be more aggressive against conservative organizations.

I wonder if this will be the week of Chuck?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Q

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Great account that stays abreast of corporate America’s displacement of U.S. employees in favor of cheap foreign workers. If you work in tech, you should be following.

US Tech Workers thread

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm sensing we might get busy this eve - so, before we do, here are a couple of improvements/automations I've added to the spreadsheet:

1) DIVERSE MIRRORS:

11:11:34 is a MIRROR timestamp because of the 2x 11

11:56:34 is a DIVERSE MIRROR because 5+6 = 11 making 11:56 = 11:11

The spreadsheet now logs/flags DIVERSE MIRRORs on top of normal MIRRORs in column R ("MIRROR time?") of the Main DECODE RESULTS tab

2) TRIANGLE NUMBERS are now automatically decoded and added to the linked Posts list in column F of the Main DECODE RESULTS tab.

Method:
Where a POTUS tweet/Q Post content contains 3 or more numbers we apply the Triangle rule raised by Q123, Q124 and Q126

+++
++
+

Example:

I HOPE ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL READ AND STUDY THIS. 100% CORRECT. SLEEPY JOE WILL NEVER GET YOU THERE. HE NEVER HAS IN THE PAST. I WILL & HAVE!!! t.co...15DLun4KV

a) Top row of triangle gives:
100, 15, 4,

so Q100, Q15 and Q4 are added to linked posts.

b) Middle row of triangle:
Add digits in each number to get reduced numbers

(100, 15, 4) becomes
1+0+0, 1+5, 4
=
1, 15, 4

Each Left2Right pair of middle line numbers gives a new linked post, so:

Q115 and Q154 are added to linked posts.

c) Bottom row of triangle:
Add digits in each in each middle line number to get reduced numbers
(1, 15, 4) becomes
1, 6, 4
String these numbers together to get final linked post = Q164

Result:
The tweet links to Q100, Q15, Q4, Q115, Q154, Q164

HOT HOT HOT brother... In it to WIN IT
The Gates are down

GOD Wins

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Q4314

May 24 2020 14:56:43 (EST) NEW
www.theguardian.com...📁
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
Q

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Psych is a sticky wicket. I've seen it abused.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey, MT thanks for the math lesson. 😂

Fantastic pic at your conspiracy website link:

I've been smoking beside this tree for the last five years, and I just noticed it has and EYE:

That's some weird #, right there.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
TikTok is breeding a new batch of child stars. Psychologists say what comes next won't be pretty.

INSIDER

✅ The biggest stars of 2020 are kids who have gone viral on social media.

✅ Experts say these young influencers are even more at risk for developing problems than previous generations of child stars, as their lives are constantly broadcast (and observed by) millions worldwide.

✅ With social media, people have become obsessed with their own visibility. Whether they're aware of it or not, influencers are constantly fighting to be seen and battling that "threat of invisibility," said Ciarán Mc Mahon, PhD, the author of "The Psychology of Social Media."

✅ Child stars often become addicted to fame, and thousands of influencers fighting for attention may be extremely disappointed when they are one day unable to keep it up.

In 1968, Andy Warhol predicted that in the future, "everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes." He was right, and that was before TikTok, where all it takes to blow up is an iPhone and a pretty face. But Warhol couldn't have predicted that TikTok's algorithm would quickly sweep up a huge group of children, making them some of the most famous people in the world in the blink of an eye.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Easy fix.😂

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Q4315

May 24 2020 15:00:20 (EST) NEW
www.independent.co.uk...📁
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
Q

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Too bad Obongo and Kerry weren't droned when they were plotting against our country abroad.

Everyone at the time knew exactly what they were doing as well.

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join