It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sorry ... LoL ... over the years ....ummm... I tend to get impatient ....

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: Coming attractions

3 sides to a triangle .. literally
TIME to PAY
Attention... literally..

edit on 5242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

TIMEing is everything
Genesis 3:6-9
Godspeed

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Starving rats are reportedly turning into cannibals and attacking one other as their restaurant food supply disappears."

The CDC has warned that rats are growing increasingly aggressive amid the coronavirus epidemic, and advised on what people can do to stop infestations in their neighborhoods.

Business Insider

Ominous foreshadowing.?
2020 - Angry Mutant Cannibal Corona Rats... Pandemic II.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

😂🤣

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Q4316

May 24 2020 16:09:31 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Fear not, all will be well right after the election.
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

edit on 24-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

HOT HOT HOT

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That's a pretty easy prediction for anyone to make.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You're getting too many stars for that comment. Post Q, nothing shocks or awes me anymore.

edit on 24-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All...

Just wanted to check in, have been keeping up with this thread and all the other related ATS threads, Great Work guys.

Lately being more of an observer feels right, lol, honestly still getting my footing on WTH is happening !? My problem solving nature has been tested and the tenacity of the " Enemy " is both horrifying and somewhat impressive. It must be very difficult for POTUS to honor his duty to be the President of ALL Americans, when half of them are sooo brainwashed and, well, just " Stuck on Stupid ".... sigh....

Hope you're all hanging in there, and my sincere condolences to everyone who has lost Loved ones and had their lives turned upside down, even though I may not have responded directly, sharing your experiences is something I respect very much, it takes courage and Heart to be vulnerable and remind us all of our humanity and connection to each other. I've cried, laughed and Prayed with you all.

God seems to be giving us a break for the moment, lol, and I'm happily using this time to re-group. Working on the house and garden, setting up a new office and studio, LOL, ordered my Dad a pool table for his B-day, yeah, yeah, probably crazy, but I think it's going to be a big moral booster to Family, Friends and Neighbors, will give all the old coots something fun to do.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Project Rubicon Revealed - Top Secret CIA Spy Program.
Simplified in 12 minutes.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Tucker raises the 9/11 issue.

Wanted to thank you for mentioning 911 some pages back as possibly the pending revelation that has the deep state in a panic.

Certainly it remains incompletely resolved. So many theories, claims of anomalous facts, suspicious coincidences… More than I can process. Maybe too much for most Americans.

Even if the Saudis are shown to be responsible for the implementation, I do believe there was an American deep state faction heavily involved. That would be a pretty brutal revelation.

From memory, and paraphrasing, the Project for the New American Century said that an invasion of the Middle East was necessary to secure the oil fields for US interests, but that in the absence of a Pearl Harbor Type Event, it was unlikely the public would support such a war. That was around 1997.

Then 911 happened. And the US invaded the Middle East.

Oddly, the folks with their fingerprints on this are largely Neocons from the Republication administration of George W. Bush: Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz…

So why is it the Democrats that are panicking?

I didn’t respond to the earlier mention of 911 in this Q thread because, as a massive, controversial topic in itself, that seemed like it might be a distraction.

Likewise, wouldn’t 911 Truth be a huge distraction for President Trump and the Q team? All the issues Trump and Q have worked so hard to bring to light would be pushed aside.

Sure, 911 is still a massive issue, but seems like a separate issue from the current deep state confrontation. A whole different set of traitors.

Unless that group represents the deep state THEN. And those specific people will not be held accountable because that truth is too big for the public to handle.

And the current deep state confrontation is with the deep state NOW, and more-so an attempt to remove its STRUCTURE so that it cannot continually renew itself with a new set of people.

In other words, it’s not so much about the past or current players as the ongoing game. Destroy the game and prevent the 911s of the future.

So I’m thinking we may not get 911 Truth, just too horrible, but 911 may fit into the puzzle as the final outrage, after so many previously, that finally got the Patriots to take action.

And that action has the Democrats terrified, not about 911 Truth specifically, but because their party has become almost synonymous with the deep state. And that is what President Trump is trying to destroy, using the current crop of scandals as the means.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
8 hours is one 3rd of a 24 hour day.
Therefore, one side of that would be 33.3.% and the other would be 66.6%

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Does 8:00 have any significance? The Grandfather clock looks like it reads 8:00.

I do not endorse Bryan Kemila and his nonsensical conspiracy website called, 'The Illuminati Matrix' but, he makes the assertion that the Skull & Bones grandfather clock is always set at 8 o'clock because it represents 66.6% of a clock face. Weird coincidence?

I'm mathematically dysfunctional, so maybe somebody else here could kindly corroborate that?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200524001D - Q4310 DECODES:

(Long post so go to link to see it)

1) There are SPURIOUS SPACES at the end of lines:
a) Lines are:
5 = "Would such an order shield [Hussein] admin from discovery re: Obamagate? "
6 = "Would such an order shield [Clinton] camp from discovery re: Clinton-DNC Russian collusion? "
25 = "2. CHINA PHASE 1 USA CLAWBACK DEAL SIGNED "

5 and 25 give MAY 25th, tomorrow!

5, 6 and 25 give 36 = 6x6

b) Line length of these 3 give UN and P
Line 5 length = 73 = 2x26 + 21 = U
Line 6 length = 92 = 3x26 + 14 = N
Line 26 Length = 42 = 26 + 16 = P

2) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q26 Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Q34 Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

Q35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

Q73 What is the purpose of tracking? What is the purpose of disruption? Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI? Why is this relevant? Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS? Why is this relevant? What flying object was recently shot down? Why is this relevant? How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)? Why is this relevant? Alice & Wonderland.

Q83 Simplified. Alice & Wonderland. Hillary & Saudi Arabia. References: Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.

Q84 Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review. Spider web. Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above). This is staged and deliberate. Snow White
Godfather lll

Q87 My signatures all reference upcoming events about to drop if this hasn't been caught on. Snow White
Godfather III

Q213 The world cannot swallow the truth.

Q1235 Don’t forget about Huma. AWAN. VJ. ……… FBI. America for sale. Betrayal. Treason. No name. Inside out destruction. SA. SA. SA. HUMA & Hussein. harvardmuslimalumni.org... Who paid? SA [vital].

Q1342 PEOPLE UNITED hold the power.

Q1735 There is nothing more precious than our children. Evil has no boundaries. genius.com...📁 The choice to know will ultimately be yours. These people are SICK!

Q2306 Dr Blasey Ford accusations: Refused to hand over therapy notes to FBI. Think WHY. Justice K NEVER named. [Mr X logged in book along w/ physical description during 'eyes closed' session = / = Justice K]. FBI no subpoena power [no GJ] to demand. Justice K NEVER named / asked during Polygraph. Something did happen to Dr. Ford in her past. Use of that 'something' to 'frame' Justice K. Dr. Ford's family has strong ties to SWAMP. FBI has expanded investigation into other suspicious acts w/ support of ABC agency as AUTH BY POTUS. [RR] involved?

Q2435 VOTE! & MEME! VOTE! & MEME! VOTE! & MEME! We are counting on you.

Q2935 Jerry Nadler (D) Attempting New Blockade Now that Mueller Insurance Policy is Expiring

Q3529 John Ratcliffe "AG Barr Will Deliver Justice to Any Obama Officials Who Committed Crimes": While Congress is away…. The month of AUGUST is traditionally a really HOT month. Nature is unpredictable.

Q4259 WWG1WGA!!!

edit on 24-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Don't always turn towards the dark side of things there's LIGHT everywhere Equally if not more.. depending on you POV
Number 8

17 Symbolises Victory

The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.
Nisan 17 was also the eighth day, counting inclusively, from the time Christ was selected as man's sacrificial Lamb. All this bears record of Jesus' perfect sacrifice and His complete victory over death.

Not telling you what to think ... Just to THINK
Crazy Days

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry for going off topic but I missed this not happening today. It's more than another race, the Fallen are honored!

It always gives me a chill and a tear. 200,000+ silent

I just wanted to share with you.
Thank you as always

Taps

edit on 24-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Q4317

May 24 2020 18:20:42 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
How do you change the narrative if facts are not on your side?
How do you [con] the people?
1. Form Congressional Black Caucus [1971][compartmentalize-label]
2. Recruit and control Black Community Leaders [net worth (each)]
3. Alter[change]modify history in classroom(s) re: [D] party history
4. Use corporate DNC media [MSM] push con
Use 1, 2, 3 and 4 to drive echo-chamber false [idiotic] narrative bad [pro slavery][D]s switched to [R] party and good [anti-slavery][R]s switched to [D] party.
Welcome to the [D] party.
Q

Q4318

May 24 2020 18:32:15 (EST) NEW
Only when information [truth] becomes free [uncontrolled] will people awaken to the levers of control placed upon them.
Only then will people find the will to change.
Only then will people regain control [power].
Q

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Fake Sessions DJT Twitter Squabble.

[RR]

When Sessions recused it moved in Rod.

There are a lot of [RR] 5-22/23 time stamps matching the beginning of the sQuabble. Too many to bother with.

My guess. Rod stuff is going to come out, look very bad on him and Sessions recusal will be the point of blame. Rogue Rod will insulate Sessions, DJT and Durham.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Clank!

What was that?

Oh just the cage door staying shut tight. You may need to sit down and leave the hard stuff to others.

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: elouina

You may be right..

So drop your evidence for us all to see so we can move on.

End it now..Blow us away.

Q says:

Trust Elouina

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Q4319

May 24 2020 18:56:46 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Nobody is 'buying' what you are peddling [selling] any longer.
THE MSDNC IS DEAD.
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Q4320

www.merriam-webster.com...
edit on 24-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Grenell stepping down as ambassador to Germany following DNI stint

www.foxnews.com...

Wonder what’s next for this rising star?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm getting a few unusual decodes from crumb lines today... DECODE ID 26RSH200524002D:

Q4317

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f8dacd No.9302626 📁
May 24 2020 18:20:42 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
How do you change the narrative if facts are not on your side?
How do you [con] the people?
1. Form Congressional Black Caucus [1971][compartmentalize-label]
2. Recruit and control Black Community Leaders [net worth (each)]
3. Alter[change]modify history in classroom(s) re: [D] party history
4. Use corporate DNC media [MSM] push con
Use 1, 2, 3 and 4 to drive echo-chamber false [idiotic] narrative bad [pro slavery][D]s switched to [R] party and good [anti-slavery][R]s switched to [D] party.
Welcome to the [D] party.
Q

1) The lengths of the content lines, in reverse, spell:

YDOPMMBJB

Using the Dem related content, I translate this as following (others might improve on this):

Y = Cabal
D = Democrats'
OPM = Operational Management (of)
MB = Muslim Brotherhood
JB = John Brennan

"Cabal Democrats' Operational Management (of) Muslim Brotherhood (is) John Brennan"

The "Y" comes from line 9 (length=25) which appears for the 6th time:

"Welcome to the [D] party."

2) Timestamp gives 2 char code GJ = Grand Jury
(The timestamp also sums to 17 = Q)

3) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place. Godfather lll Alice & Wonderland Alice (Lewis Carroll) = The Bloody Wonderland =
[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently? What is SA known for? Where do the biggest donations originate from? Why is this relevant? What else is relevant w/ SA? Safe harbor? Port of transfer? Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS? Why is the timing important? --------------------------- (x27 dashs)

Q185 Rothschild Cult Y Head Photo

Q211 NK _ SpaceX.

Q222 Google Keyhole and CIA Confirmed

Q249 RED_RED Remember? Hussein AIDS Video. Hidden message? Response? Twitter. Roles. Actions. Expand your thinking. News unlocks meaning.

Q359 Updated.

Q620 May is neutralized. MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning. Queen/monarchs seeking shelter. Patience. These people are stupid.

Q1111 Military Funding & Start of the Wall: Amazing coincidence. + Military start / wall. You have more than you know. Reason we are here MORE.

Q1820 Trip update confirmed.

Q2042 "FISA? Yeah, they're just a big-ass rubber stamp, dude"

Q2320 Presidential Alert System Activated! Jeff Sessions in Utah: What a wonderful day.

Q3020 Why did @Snowden only attack NSA? Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA? Why did @Snowden pick 'RUSSIA' as his SAFE-PLACE? What events occurred directly after release of NSA_pack(s)? How do you avoid data privacy laws? Charter of NSA? Charter of Agency? DARPA>LifeLog>FB Define 'Surveillance state'. A surveillance state is a country where the government engages in pervasive surveillance of large numbers of its citizens and visitors. Matters of NAT SEC? Accepted Reality? Why was the NSA targeted? Why was the Agency protected/sheltered?

Q3520 Google Redefining the Word "Patriot": Enemy of the People.

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join